A Nun's Story Pt. 20

Story Info
Claire gives her arse to Mr Watson.
4.4k words
4.7
16k
10

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Warning -- some ATM action at the end

*****************

Sister Claire had struggled for weeks with her powerful lust. She'd felt horny often enough since being introduced to the inner circle of her Order. Where once she had felt guilt and fear about craving for sex, being responsible for the Gift had opened the door for fucking and being fucked. The nuns believed this was just as god intended. All for the good of the Order and its works. Claire was still serious about those works and her daily duties caring for the down-trodden. In fact, she assumed that her dedication to her day job was the main reason for her new promotion.

The leader of the Order, Mother Mary, had assured Claire that there was only positive in her being sent far away for a new twelve month posting. For Claire, though, it was a great burden to realise that she would have little chance for sexual service for almost a year

That had seemed to make her lust even more powerful than normal. For the past few days she had made the greatest effort to resist the need to masturbate. The pretty nun, in her early thirties and with a trim figure and firm B-cup breasts, had another important task before getting on the plane. She'd been order to share the Gift with Mr Bob Watson.

Sister Claire did not mind that idea at all. He was an important man, a powerful supporter of her Order. He regarded the nuns as sluts which, Claire understood, was not exactly wrong. The Gift was supposed to be treated with care but a naughty nun, even the Mother Mary, could find a way to satisfy her needs. Bob Watson supported the Order in its financial dealings. And his huge cock ensued there was always a nun prepared to give him a special thanks.

Claire was determined to make the most of her opportunity. Serving the biggest dick she'd ever seen was just compensation for a year's absence. Besides, Mr Watson had already used her mouth. And he'd provided her first facial. Then she had been a novice member of the secret inner circle, Mr Watson casually aiming at her freckles after fucking her supervisor, the buxom Sister Teresa.

The man's importance to the Order as underlined by Mother Mary giving him the use of her spacious apartment that afternoon. Claire was curious about how such a busy man could always find time for afternoon sex. Of course, he still assumed that his wife had no idea he was screwing nuns. Not that he had much care about being caught, having easily convinced Sister Claire to suck him off in a car park.

Now Mr Watson had made a special request for the petite nun. Claire was well aware that his intention was buggery. The anticipation of such thrilling sin had only made her more horny. Of course, she'd followed the advice of Sister Teresa to avoid touching herself for several days - heightened lust would make it easier to receive a man so well endowed. But now she was almost desperate for that massive log.

Bob was already there. He'd previously used the Mother Superior's home as den of vice. And he was very pleased to see Claire. She was dressed in her normal work attire of shirt and skirt. Though he realised straight away that the Claire was not wearing underwear. That pleased him, as did the way her erect nipples pressed through the fabric of her shirt. Most exciting for the sinful business owner was that the pretty young nun was wearing her official veil that marked her out as a member of the Order of the Mount.

"I am so glad to see you again, Sister," he said with a warm smile.

"Mr Watson, I'm glad that you asked for me."

Much taller than the nun, he took her in his arms for a warm hug. It might have been no more than a greeting until Mr Watson bent down to plant a wet kiss on her mouth. But Claire, hoping to hide the trembling of her lusty nerves, was only too happy oblige. His lips were enjoyable. As was his tongue that insistently explored her mouth, making her cunt tingle anew.

"You're a beautiful woman," he murmured. "I had to see you again before you go away."

"Mr Watson..." she breathed to him.

He hugged her closer now. There was no mistaking the bulge of his huge dick pressing against her. Bob Watson was accustomed to taking his pleasures. He slipped his hands up the back of Claire's thin dress, cupping her bare flesh as he pulled the nun against himself. Her small, shapely bottom would be a perfect fit for his huge cock and he felt himself twitch at the prospect.

"You came prepared," he murmured as he ran his fingers through the cleft of her shapely butt cheeks.

"To share the Gift with you," she replied. "Its my calling, after all."

He lifted the hem of her dress higher, at the same time slipping his hand to the front and running it over her bare mound.

"Truly beautiful," he said with a wicked grin.

Bob Watson was a dirty older man. A wicked, adulterous sinner. But he was as experienced as any man the nun could have found. He knew his way around a woman's body and she moaned greedily when his fingers stroked though her wet slit and grazed her clitoris.

Sister Claire had not lied about her calling -- fucking for Jesus had uncovered the true slut she'd always been. It was even better that the forbidden, secret ways of the inner circle were all for the good of the Order. Mr Watson was the perfect reason for her being so eager to share the Gift - powerful and rich, a man who helped the nuns with their more earthly endeavours. But at that moment Claire thought only of his huge cock pressing against her. It would hurt but she was hungry for it all the same.

"Let me show you," she said quietly.

Now the nun stepped back. Just long enough to yank off her skirt and remove her shirt. There was no sin to bare her firm young body to a man like Bob Watson. In fact, it was her duty to encourage Bob Watson to ogle her pale beauty. Still wearing her veil. Claire felt her chest heave with her own sexual anticipation. Mr Watson was happy to take advantage of her slutty vocation but she thrilled as he used one strong arm to pull her in close.

"You really enjoy this, Sister," he muttered as he grabbed her shapely butt and one of her perky, B-cup tits.

Claire moaned into his mouth as they kissed. She had craved the touch of his hands, eager the lust of a powerful man who took what he wanted. Despite the sin of pride, the nun the reaction of men to her body. And Mr Watson, her special assignment, was rubbing his bulge against her.

"I'm here to serve you," she murmured, proud to give him a more slender, youthful body than he had at home.

Bob did not doubt the nun. He bent down and began to suck on her lovely tits. The nun moaned louder now, glad to have his tongue flicking across her small, hard nipples. She understood the allure of a woman's breasts. But she was in raptures as his experienced mouth caused her cunt to soak. And the businessman wanted more, in a single move turning Claire around and forcing her prone on the spacious lounge. It was exciting to be manhandled in that way, inspired by the man's physical strength that matched his passion.

Placing his body atop hers, Bob Watson resumed his suckling on the nun's delightful tits. He could never tire of his wife's enormous jugs. But there was no reason to object to Sister Claire, with her pale, soft B-cups that tasted so fine. And one hand stroked along her inner thighs, signalling for the naughty nun to spread her legs till he trailed his touch up her soft flesh to her bare mound. Claire readily complied -- her own need was only growing stronger.

"Don't stop," she urged him in a whisper.

Still clothed as he lay on the sexy nun, Bob Watson let his fingers enjoy the smooth softness of her cunt lips. A woman was still a nun yet, somehow, there was even more satisfaction at exploring the shaved sex that should have been hidden from physical pleasures.

"You are wet, Sister," he observed.

"Yes, Sir. Its all for you," she murmured and then moaned aloud as the important man began to penetrate her with two fingers.

Mr Watson returned his mouth to her sweet tits as he began to fingerfuck the sinful nun. Her lithe, pale body was a joy. Her soft moans as she arched her back to give him access were truly music to his ears. A somewhat cocky man, Bob prided himself on his ability to pleasure a woman. Jamming his fingers deep into her sopping hole, he expertly placed his thumb over her clit and brought the delightful Sister Claire to a first orgasm.

"Ohhhh..." she groaned. "Dear lord... oh, Mr Watson..."

Biting on those small, hard nipples he quickly delivered a second orgasm. Bob could not help but notice the way the nun splayed herself further. It was rare for even the best of the slutty nuns to be so eager. And he was enraptured by the way her tight cunt squeezed around his fingers as she came yet again. Most of all, Claire had not forgotten her mission and was already tugging at his zipper.

"Please, Mr Watson," the nun moaned as she tried to roll off the lounge. "I should be the one serving you."

Still gasping after his magical fingering, she went to her knees as he sat on the edge of the lounge. Claire noted the lovely touch of Mr Watson straightening her veil. But she was already pulling at his fly and his pants, waiting for him to raise his hips so she could lower his clothing and expose his huge dick. When he obliged, the willing nun could not help worship his magnificent manhood.

"Oh, Mr Watson," she moaned. "You are the biggest I've ever had."

Eager to worship such a might staff, Claire kissed down his shaft. Then, using thumb and forefinger to hold him upright, she moved her tongue to his hairy balls.

"I just knew you were perfect," he groaned.

"I've been waiting for you," she replied with a grin.

He stroked her face as Claire began to devour his shaft. Then he leant back to watch the pretty, freckle-faced slut as she delivered her very best headjob. She rode the thrusting of his hips, skilled she was in the arts of fellatio. Bob sometimes wondered how nuns became such expert lovers. His guess was that some lucky priests had provided extra tuition. Now he delighted in the sight of a pretty young woman, head clad in a nun's veil, gobbling as much of his length as she could manage.

Claire felt his cock strain and grow even harder. His truly was the most magnificent cock she'd ever have. It was an honour to pleasure the holy staffs of sexy priests. But she had not lied about waiting eagerly for another chance for Mr Watson to fill and stretch her mouth. She adored the power of this important man's cock. And now she judged him ready to stretch her cunt.

"Please, Sir -- may I ride you?"

Bob Watson could only grin his consent. He knew he'd asked for the right member of the Order. This ardent defiler of nuns knew what was coming as Claire pulled his pants completely off. He watched with his own anticipation as the naked nun rose towards him. He could not stifle his moan ay the thrill of seeing Sister Claire straddle him. He was frozen as her slender, soft thighs stretched wide while she held his cock in one hand -- aiming at her sacred entrance.

"Its my calling to be filled by you."

"Take it all, Sister," he told her with a dirty grin.

Just the huge, spongy head squeezing into her opening was enough to set her off.

"Oh, sweet Jesus...".

Claire wanted only to impale herself on his mighty shaft. Greedily, she tried to seat herself in a single movement. But she was tight around such a girth and was almost stuck with only two inches of thick, hard meat inside her hole. She groaned with ecstasy and frustration. But Bob Watson knew what to do -- placing his strong hands around her slim, soft waist, he pulled her down hard against his huge pole and slowly rammed the sexy slut down on his massive erection.

"Please, Sir," she gasped. "Yeeeesss...."

Thrusting upwards, Mr Watson forced himself deeper into the nun's gushing cunt. With a little effort he soon forced her hole to stretch wider. All women felt tight around his huge shaft but this pretty nun was already throbbing and spasming around him. Claire leaned down, placing her hands on his powerful chest as she braced herself to fuck hard on that huge log.

"Fuck me, you beautiful slut," he commanded as he reached for her pert tits, pinching and squeezing her pink nipples as the nun began to work her hips.

Claire had never been filled like that -- she was not even sure if there was room to allow her to slide up and down on the prodigious log. It was the best cock she'd ever experienced. She regretted her new assignment even more now. But her tunnel had adjusted perfectly to his size -- grasping firmly as she began to hump herself on Mr Watson's massive cock. There was no way that the pretty nun could deny herself.

"I'm gonna cum... on your monster dick."

"Beg for it, Sister," he replied, once more grabbing her waist to slam her hard down on his pole.

"Fuck me... please, Jesus..." she cried as massive orgasm caused her cunt muscles to tighten around his shaft.

Bob Watson was accustomed to women feeling tight around his almost nine inches. Sister Claire was, however, an especially rewarding sight, bouncing her slender, tight body and making her perky tits jiggle each time she bottomed-out. And he could feel her cunt flooding, making her hole slick as she humped the older man in her orgasmic bliss. All the better was her headdress, confirming that he was defiling a woman of the cloth.

As ever, Claire was thankful for the stamina of a more experienced lover. Not like those mere boys she'd once fooled around with. She squealed and cried out as Mr Watson indulged her, taking his pleasure from the sexy young nun riding him.

She was mid-climax when he used his strength to roll her off him, throwing her onto her back as she gasped with unrestrained delight. She knew there was nothing better than to submit to a demanding lover. He pushed her legs wide open and trailled soft kisses along the inside of her thighs. Bob Watson had withdrawn his cock lest he cum too early -- but he lusted still for her young, soft body.

"Mr Watson, what?... ohhhhh... aargghhh..."

His mouth on her dripping, gaping cunt was pure bliss. The sudden emptiness in her hole was forgotten as his tongue probed and his lips soon found her clit. Sucking and licking on her swollen nub, the skilled older man had the nun screaming in ecstasy. It was moments like this when Claire, and her sister nuns, knew that the Gift truly was meant by god. But Bob Watson was picking up the pace, his cock hard as a tree trunk. There was no rest for the sexy nun before he straddled her to force his length into her mouth again.

"Yes, Mr Watson," she gasped. Still in heaven after his oral performance, she'd not forgotten her mission. "Please, use my mouth."

He did not need any urging, gripping her head, crushing and wrinkling her veil as he drove his fat dick to the back of her throat. Claire was wide-eyed with his assault but she knew enough of Mr Watson to recognize that he was accustomed to taking what he wanted from a dutiful nun. Besides, Mr Watson was enjoying Claire's choking and her discomfort as her soft mouth was plundered by powerful weapon.

Having used her so crudely, the wealthy businessman now flipped Claire over again. She had her knees on the lounge and her body resting on the back of the furniture. It did occur to Claire that Mr Watson was being very enthusiastic -- and that he had the capacity to really hurt her. But she could only obey as he grabbed her firm, pale bottom and spread her wide. Claire's fear was gone in the instant she felt his tongue flicking over her tight anus.

"Mr Watson... oh pleeeeeaaase..." she moaned with her veil askew on her head.

The nun tasted good, he thought to himself. But his aim was to butt-fuck the slutty nun. Mother Mary had promised this one was ready to have her passage filled with cock. He forced the tip of his tongue into her elastic opening -- preparing her to be stretched wide even as his fingers slipped into her steaming cunt.

"What do nuns think about sodomy?" he growled.

"Yes, yes... please, I'd be honoured..."

Bent over the lounge, her bottom presented to Mr Watson, the nun was surprised when he rammed his big pole into her cunt. The sudden invasion almost hurt and she grunted with discomfort and delight. If only this man would fuck her every week with his mighty sceptre. But Mr Watson was happy to take anything he wanted from the sweet nun. He interrupted her cry of pleasure by jamming his finger into her other hole. Claire had not forgotten his intention. And her rear passage had been trained to give pleasure - to others and to herself.

"Mr Watson... please use me..."

His cock now coated in her cunt juice, the older man did not need to be asked twice. He held Claire tight with one hand as he began to press his giant cock against her soft anus.

"So big..." she breathed as the head of his cock popped past her opening.

Bob Watson was skilled at anal sex. Forcing the first inch of hard meat into her tight channel was necessary to start stretching. And he was prepared to hurt the dirty nuns.

"Oh, Mr Watson... ohhh" she moaned, realising there was no choice but pain until her butt hole stretched for him.

"Touch your clit, Sister."

Claire knew he was right and reached down to find her excited clit. She was unaware that she was biting her lip in protest at the pain. Her rear passage had never been tested quite like this. And this was not the widest part of his shaft -- he had another eight inches to follow. But Mr Watson and his huge cock had aroused her so that she was prepared to ensure the stinging in her bottom.

"Don't stop. Please give it to me."

She wanted all of him, somehow, in her forbidden hole. Though there was relief, too, when Mr Watson began rocking his hips, allowing a brief withdrawal and an instant of relief before he stabbed deeper with his next thrust. He sensed her relief, knowing the pretty nun was well-practiced and eager to be reamed.

"Very good, Sister. You are a natural."

The nun would have glowed with pride at such praise except for the massive meat now forcing its way into her rectum. But she gave a quick prayer of thanks to the priest who'd taken her anal virginity. How wonderful to serve the Order this way, taking all of that monster up her bum. Strumming her clit was just enough to adjust to the intensity of being so filled up. Already the pain was turning into a lovely warmth as her sphincters stretched so that Mr Watson could cram in more of his rampant penis.

"Oh lord, you're so big," she gasped, in praise for her own capacity as much as awe for his size.

Mr Watson already knew that. And he was as pleased as ever at the tightness of a nun's backdoor around his throbbing shaft.

"You're gonna take it all," grunted Mr Watson as he ploughed her rectum.

At last, Claire knew he was right. There was no doubting that he began to thrust more easily as her passage finally opened for him. Bent over the lounge, presented submissively for his use, she revelled in the grip of his hands on her waist as he forced his final inch into her. Claire was sure he was adjusting her innards to make way for his prodigious manhood. But she was thrilled to feel his balls resting against her swollen lips.

"Do me, Mr Watson. Pleeeeassee..."

Bob Watson had no hesitation in slamming his cock back and forth into the helpless nun. Now was the moment for Claire to abandon her clit. She needed to brace herself with both hands on the lounge, to make sure her delicate hole was in the perfect position for him. It wasn't just the size of his cock but the power of his thrusting that made the arse fuck so intense.

"Yes, pleeeeaasse... use my hole..."

It was more than satisfying to submit to Mr Watson even as he was making her poor passage start to burn. It turned her on to hear the filthy businessman's sounds of pleasure and feel his balls slapping her cunt.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12