A Nun's Story Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A perfect arse, Sister," he grunted

"Sir, take it...."

"My whole cock in there."

Sister Claire had no doubt. She'd never felt so full in that orifice, so packed and straining. And the power of his fucking, the reaming of his huge staff, was proof enough that she'd gotten what she wanted from the important Mr Watson.

"I love it," she groaned. "Please, don't stop..."

Claire could not quite orgasm. He was just too big for her first time with Bob Watson up her arse. But his butt-fucking was no less enjoyable for that. She already knew that a cock in her bum was the most intense sensation -- an incredible way to experience a hard cock. And her passage might have stretched but still she was tight around his pistoning shaft. Her moans were of genuine pleasure as she allowed herself to experience the most extreme anal sex of her short career.

What Mr Watson felt was entirely different. This nun was a very capable slut, taking his cock as well as any woman. He could sense her pleasure at being butt-fucked. He tried to focus on the sight of her taut hole straining around his giant shaft. But this little nun had been a perfect selection. He was on the verge of injecting his cum deep into her bowels.

"I need to cum."

Claire was eager for that, too. Her mission was to serve the important businessman buried in her rear end. His climax was the key to her success. The Order demanded it. Besides, her poor passage was burning.

"Please, Sir... please, cum in my arse..."

He went still deeper, each mighty thrust driving his full length into her once tight anus. Feeling his entire length pistoning into her bum made Claire a little afraid but, somehow, the pain never came. Held down by his weight and power, she could do nothing but rejoice in being reamed so thoroughly. His climax would signal a job well done. And she was sure that his heavy balls held a massive load.

"Please, Sir... give it to me..."

"Take it," he groaned aloud. "Take it, dirty slut..."

For Sister Claire it was a triumph. She was joyous at serving this important man but the true meaning of the Gift was when a man had his climax, when he spurted forth his precious fluid. It was all the more thrilling to receive his seed in that most taboo place. After being arse-fucked by such a massive prick. She moaned with delight as he grunted and groaned and blasted all of his cum deep into the darkness of her bowels.

"Oh Mr Watson. I love your cum in my bottom."

His cock stayed hard for a little while. Him still thrusting a he extracted every ounce of pleasure from her chute. Having shot so deep, there was little extra lubrication and her now stretched hole felt delightful even as he began to soften.

The arse fucking completed, Sister Claire felt her hole gaping as little once he'd withdrawn. She fetched her veil and returned it to the top of her head. She was still a nun, after all, and that was how Mr Watson preferred to enjoy the Gift. His smile was wonderful and, suddenly, Claire decided on a further act of submission and worship for the important Mr Watson and his amazing sceptre.

"Please, Sir. I made your cock dirty."

"No mind, Sister. Mary always leaves wipes ready for me."

Sister Claire was reminded that god had created that magnificent organ. It was so dirty, glistening with the mixture of his semen and her filth. But she was on a high after taking his huge girth in her bottom. She wanted to be a special nun for Mr Watson, regardless of the sin of pride. Pleased by the look of surprise on his face, she knelt before Mr Watson and his still thick cock.

"Sir. Not that... may I clean you?"

She took hold of the head carefully with her fingertips. His delighted grin confirmed that no woman had ever performed this act for Mr Watson. Urged on by that thought, Claire tentatively began to lick at his skin. There was relief that the taste was not so bad as she'd expected. But Claire would not have stopped in any event. She administered long, soft licks over his shaft. It was satisfying to find that her tongue was so effective. Best of all, she was able to enjoy the fresh semen still oozing from his hole.

"You are the most amazing nun," he said softly as he finally pulled Claire to her feet.

"Its my vocation, Sir. I hope you won't forget me while I am away."

12