A Nun's Story Pt. 21

Story Info
Edith learns fucking and fisting.
4.5k words
4.41
10.8k
11
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

Sister Claire was finishing cleaning Mr Watson's cock with her tongue at the same time as, a few streets away, young Sister Edith was standing naked in front of Sister Marian.

Marian was one of the more senior members of the inner circle of the Order -- a confirmed lesbian who'd been overjoyed to discover the secret inner circle committed to a vow of service joined with the need for regular sexual escapades. Marian often looked forward to a chance to share the Gift with outsiders. There were women members of the flock who were looking to help with their money and influence. Not to mention those who found a reason to confess cravings they kept secret from their husbands. But she always kept the needs of her sister nuns in her thoughts. After all, the Order had fewer lesbian members than strangers usually presumed.

Sister Edith was small and blonde. Her breasts hardly needed a bra except for her sometimes prominent nipples. But her hips were shapely and her limbs only slightly chubby. The fulsome bottom she liked to hide under work clothes had attracted admiring looks from both sexes. And she had much to offer the Order, that was clear.

"You have a lovely body," Marian observed to the younger nun. "We all are glad that you have chosen to help share the Gift."

"Sister, I am honoured to be allowed into the inner circle. After my sins..."

"I understand," replied Marian, who knew all about the naughty incident with that priest. "It can be a great shock to learn that we serve in this way."

The lustful older woman ran her hands gently over the body of the now trembling Edith. The chaste younger nun was unaccustomed to being naked in front of others, even women. And Marian enjoyed the other woman's discomfort and embarrassment.

"You have been a good pupil for Father Peter," Marian continued. "But it can be confusing to serve and then to experience our more carnal needs."

"I want to do my best. I was warned about... lust..."

"Good girl. Obedience and submission are the key. To help you always give your best no matter your own desires."

"Yes, Sister. Father Peter has been very good to me. I am trying to learn everything."

Sister Edith had been aghast at the discovery of her dalliance with Father Brendan. She'd expected a severe punishment or, even, to be banished. Instead, she'd discovered that her penance would be to serve the Order more completely. Naturally, she'd grabbed the chance to combine her vows with the opportunity for further carnal pleasure. Knowing all that, Marian was confident that the newest member was ripe for turning into a happy slut for men and women.

"There is a lot more a woman can teach you," explained Sister Marian. "If you really want to serve our Order."

Marian was quite stunning to look at. She was tall with dark brown hair and olive skin. Her legs were in good shape even if her breasts had started to sag in their C-cup glory. Now she began to undress in front of the younger nun. It was fun to see the apprehension on Edith's face -- though Marian noticed how the other woman stared at her thick, dark nipples.

"The Gift is all about pleasure," Marian said firmly. "But you must promise to be a good girl and obey me."

"Yes, Sister. I know about... about nuns being with women... I thought Sister Claire..."

"Sister Claire is a wonderful nun. But I want you to please me."

Edith was about to reply when Marian planted a full kiss on her mouth. Surprised but eager to follow orders, Edith opened her mouth to the probing tongue of the lesbian nun. She was surprised at how good it felt, reminded of the maxim that women know women's bodies better. She even returned the embrace from the other nun, only now realising that Sister Marian was sexually aroused.

"Will you please me?" Marian whispered. "Will you obey and submit to everything I want?"

Sister Edith could not help herself. It was her damned submissive nature that had gotten her into trouble, thanks to Mrs Edmonds and the priest. But she wanted to serve the Order and to please her sister nuns. Being a keen student for Father Peter had been wondrous. Now she nodded her silent agreement.

"I'm going to enjoy teaching you," Marian murmured as guided the younger woman into her large bed.

The lesbian nun was filled with lust at her new playmate. She gave Edith another quick kiss and began sucking her small tits. They were soft and firm, a perfect mouthful. And the small pink nipples responded by swelling and stiffening against her tongue. Marian nibbled them gently.

"Oh... Sister... that feels..." moaned Edith with surprise.

"Relax and obey," Marian reminded her prey.

It was exciting to be the first for this new recruit. The experienced lesbian explored the blonde nun, squeezing her tits as she suckled with passion, feeding to her own needs.

"Do as I say," Marian breathed. "And I'll teach you everything."

Edith was surprised when Marian moved up and thrust her larger, darker tits into her face. She hadn't expected to enjoy being suckled by a woman. But it was clear that Marian wished to receive in turn and Edith opened her mouth so that Sister Marian could shove a thick, hardened nipple into it. It was a surprise to touch another woman' s body and Edith was unsure what to do.

"Suck it," Marian ordered. "Yes, like that... more... good girl...."

Edith had never thought about a woman being so turned-on. She could not yet understand the passion Sister Marian felt at having an obedient young woman in her bed. But giving pleasure was her mission this day and Edith let the older woman swap the other nipple into her mouth.

"Good girl," cooed Marian. "Do what you like feeling... yes, suck harder... hmmm... yes..."

Excited, hungry, Marian took the chance to grope the other woman. Feeding her larger tits to the pale blonde, her other hand was busy massaging those lovely pert breasts. Her arousal was all the greater with the quiet submission of the young woman.

"Its better when you submit," Marian mumbled as she once more planted a passionate kiss on Edith's mouth.

The lesbian nun was hungry for the younger woman. But there was no harm in satisfying her own needs first. Shifting position, Marian pressed her hands on Edith, moving her down the bed as she rolled onto her back. It was thrilling to find that Edith complied so easily.

"Good girl," groaned the lesbian nun. "Now, kiss my pussy."

Edith was reluctant, of course. She could have guessed that this challenge was coming. But things were happening way too fast. Did Sister Marian really want that?

"Obey me," the older woman moaned as she spread her long, brown thighs. "Kiss it."

Edith had only recently started giving oral pleasure to lovely cocks. She was totally unsure of how to proceed, giving a gentle kiss to the puffy flesh. It wasn't so bad to kiss a woman's genitals. She was more intrigued by the moan of appreciation earned by that kiss. But Marian, needing more, commanded Edith to lick her slit. The soft tongue worked gently along the other woman's cleft -- a maddening tease for Marian.

"Yeeessss," she gasped with wicked pleasure. "You must try to please me."

Marian placed a hand on the back of Edith's head. She was trying not to writhe with her lust. But the younger nun was in need of a crash course.

"Lick me deeper..." came the groan from Marian as she pressed Edith's mouth against her steamy cunt.

The newest member of the inner circle responded well. Eager but clumsy, she split the wet folds with her tongue.

"Yes, my hole... oh, fuck yes..."

Every woman could learn to be a pussy muncher. Marian thrilled to teach this one. She pressed harder, guiding Edith to the right places.

"More. Don't stop." And then, pressing Edith lower, "yes, down there... lick it..." she murmured as Edith's tongue flicked near her other entrance.

The suspicions of the older nuns had been quite correct -- Edith did have the makings of a submissive, bi-sexual member of their secret circle. Her talent was obvious from these first attempts to give unfamiliar pleasure to the older woman. The lust-filled moans of Sister Marian were all the motivation that Edith needed. It had been thrilling to take a priest into her mouth and no less rewarding to learn that her mouth could pleasure a woman.

"Lick me, Sister... make me cum..." groaned Marian as she reveled in the joy of a small, but very satisfying, orgasm on the tongue of the novice submissive. "Yes... keep licking me...."

The younger woman was no natural at these acts. Somehow it had felt more natural to have her mouth penetrated by the erect phallus of a man. She wondered, too, whether it was sinful to pleasure a woman in that way. Edith had, of course, heard the stories of what nuns did together at night. But there was no doubting the powerful need of the other nun. Edith kept at her new task until Marian released her grip. Then, shifting position, she gave a small kiss on Edith's mouth. The olive-skinned woman thrilled at the taste of her wetness on the lips of the novice.

"Good girl. Did you enjoy that?"

"I like obeying you. But I wish I could have done better."

"You did very well for your first time. We'll give you more practice. But let me show you how it really works."

When the older nun began turning her body, Edith somehow guessed what was in store. She was still unaccustomed to being touched between her legs. And the thought of having the more senior nun touching her sex was almost too much. But Marian insisted on access to the soft, pale thighs and the warm, shaven pussy of the younger nun.

"Open your legs, Sister," she said sternly. "Or I will use cuffs and ropes to spread you."

Edith then experienced several long minutes of screaming pleasure as the older woman licked, sucked and fingered her cunt. The novice writhed and bucked as she slipped into a state of reverie, unaware of her terrible blaspheming. Edith was sure that receiving oral from a woman was better even than a priestly cock. And she was shocked at the astonishing pleasure she felt when the wonderful Sister Marian slipped a finger into her virgin backdoor.

"No, Sister, that's..."

But she soon relented, guessing that Sister Marian was oblivious to her protests. And, besides, the experienced lesbian made the dirty act feel so gloriously stimulating. Edith continued to scream her joy as Marian pleasured both holes.

The young pupil was still trembling and panting when she felt herself being wrapped in Sister Marian's arms. Edith knew that she smelled of passionate sex. She saw her wetness on the face of the older nun. She felt shame at that and, yet, somehow knew that was part of her Gift. And it was somehow reassuring to be cuddling into the larger, brown-skinned breasts.

"The Gift is so much more," muttered Marian. "For a dutiful nun."

She stroked the face and rubbed the small breasts of her blonde pupil. There was more learning to come.

"I'm pleased your enjoying our girl play. Your body is perfect for it."

"Ohhh... Sister, I never imagined it would be like this. But I wish I was better for you. Not fat... bigger breasts..." she whined as she stroked the olive-skinned tits and thick, dark nipples of her newest lover.

"Don't be foolish," came the reply. "We all want a bust like Sister Teresa. But we all have our talents when it comes to the Gift."

Marian reached around to play with Sister Edith's ample bottom.

"And you have a lovely, tight bung hole," Marian breathed. "I don't believe that Father Peter has taken it, yet."

"No... oh, ummm... no, not the Father... just the toys, from the Doctor..."

Edith's face burned red from her intimate confession. Held close by the taller woman, there was no escaping what she felt as shame. And, being so inexperienced, it was easier to follow whatever Sister Marian wanted. So the younger nun gladly placed herself on hands and knees when instructed. But it was a shock to see the older lesbian fitting a leather harness around her waist -- and the thin, black item that protruded from the front. It was like a...

"Oh, Sister. What is that thing?"

"Good girls don't ask so many questions," counselled Sister Marian as she adjusted her strap-on.

She'd chosen a smaller dong for this occasion. Better not to frighten the novice, after all, she reminded herself as she took position behind the small, blonde woman. But it still looked obscene against the curves of a woman, her slightly saggy tits coming to the proud points of her large nipples.

"A man can't teach a woman everything," Marian repeated.

Edith felt the now familiar touch of a hand on her waist -- and then the strange sensation of penetration by something not flesh. It was different, too, from the vibrator that Edith already owned. She'd learned about doggy position from the kindly Father Peter. And this felt so very good -- but different, for sure, as she tried suppress her moan of pleasure. Edith could not resist turning her head for a look. Only to be astonished by the sight of Sister Marian inserting the fake dick into her hole. She realised she was being fucked by a woman. And the depravity of it could not overcome the pleasure of being filled with the thin, black dong.

"Oh, Sister," Edith moaned in gentle surrender.

Marian responded by moving her hips a little harder, sending the fake dick deeper into the soaking hole. She'd studied the way men fuck and could hold perfectly onto the blonde slut's waist. Penetration felt different for a man, she knew, but she'd used a strap-on enough times to dominate a woman that way.

"You like being fucked," Marian cooed as she stroked her other hand over the generous, pale bottom.

Sister Mercy would have whipped the chubby, blonde nun but Edith was not ready for that. Marian enjoyed herself nonetheless by thrusting harder, as she knew that men did with their meaty cocks. A horny novice like Edith, fully aroused by the sudden sexual possibilities all around her, would not take long to reach her climax. And Marian started to drive faster.

"You like being fucked by a woman," Marian grunted with her efforts. "Enjoy it, Sister. Cum all over my cock."

Edith thought that that too, must be depraved. But the insistent thrusting in her recently virgin cunt could not be denied. She was helpless, moaning and howling with release as the rubber dick plumbed her hole. But the Order had given her licence to abandon herself to sexual pleasure.

"Sister... ohhh... its sooo gooooodddd..."

Marian grinned at the sight and sounds of the novice learning the joys of lesbian sex play. It was fun to screw like a man, moving her hips in that strange way so as to ream the pussy of a willing female. If Marian had been a man, her cock would have felt the blonde woman's cunt spasming tight around the thrusting shaft. It hardly mattered though, since the aim was to convince Sister Edith that she should willingly submit to still more sexual adventures. A young nun was always a prize for those lucky enough to share the Gift.

With Edith at her mercy, gasping and heaving under her orgasms, the older nun was ready to try something more corrupting. Still fucking her pupil, she placed a hand on the generous butt - just enough to spread her cheeks a little wider. Edith had shown promising signs when it came to anal play. So Marian used a finger to deftly probe the tight, brown anus. But Edith had not expected that and her eyes flew wide open.

"No, that's wrong..." she cried out. "Sister, not there..."

The olive-skinned nun was already enjoying the pressure of that tight hole as she sank to the first knuckle.

"Don't speak, Sister. Be a good girl while I take your backdoor."

Edith moaned with fear and pleasure. Never having been penetrated in both places at once, she thought it must be wrong. Yet, there was no escaping the wonderful sensations of being fingered in her butt hole while her pussy was fucked. The newest member had never imagined such sin but she found herself succumbing. The wonderful pressure, the fullness, soon had her cumming again.

Sister Marian was ready for that, too. It was pleasing and exciting that the new recruit was so submissive, so receptive.

"Now you'll learn something else," Marian grunted to her prey.

Being taller, Marian found it easy to dominate her student. It needed only a single move to switch her rubber cock between holes. Plump Sister Edith had a tight, virgin arsehole but that would only slow things a little. With one hand holding Edith's butt, the other pressing down on her back, Marian began to gently press the thin dong against the younger woman's back door.

"Ohhh... Sister..." moaned Edith. "Please, no..."

""Be a good girl and take it," cooed Marian.

Sister Edith was mortified to be violated in such a way. Surely this was too much, even for the Order? But she so much wanted to be a good girl for the older nun. And what she'd learned so far about the Gift made it easier to submit to even the most lewd and shameless act.

"Good girls take it up the butt," breathed Sister Marian.

Not every woman could take an anal screwing but Sister Marian was thrilled to be the first -- man or woman -- to take that virgin arsehole. The only thing better than kinky lesbian sex was to corrupt a new member of the secret society. Her dark nipples bounced as she tried to push deeper into the waiting rectum of the submissive younger woman. She had chosen well and the thin dong was already sliding easily between those chubby cheeks.

"You're really sharing the Gift," groaned Marian with excitement.

Edith, of course, was helpless. She could not stop the other nun moving her hips. The humiliation of being defiled was an intense reminder of her promise to obey and submit. And the feeling of disgust could not hide something else -- there was no avoiding the dull pleasure she felt as her dirty orifice was filled and gradually forced to stretch open.

Surprised at how good it felt to be sodomised by a sister nun, Edith turned to catch Marian's eye. It was almost humiliating to see the older nun thrusting into her most private place. She saw something else, too - pure lust on the face of the lesbian nun. It was gratifying for the Edith to see such pleasure. With that, the younger nun could embrace her own pleasure at having that weird object driven deeper into her once forbidden hole. She suddenly was grateful to have been chosen for this perverse act. And her delight turned to bliss when Sister Marian reached between her pale thighs and began to stroke her engorged clitoris.

"Oohhh... noooo..." moaned Sister Edith, forgetting the command of silence.

Marian was more than impressed at how the novice was handling her first butt sex. She paused her thrusting momentarily, just enough for Sister Edith to adjust a little further. Then the lesbian nun thrust her hips forward, spreading the sphincters of the chubby blonde with a single, long insertion.

"I'm cu... I'm cumming... Sister..."

"Because you submit to me," groaned Marian

Here, the older nun could show her experience. A man would have taken the opportunity to ram harder and deeper into the helpless rectum. But Marian focused on providing the maximum pleasure to her young student. Edith would be more submissive if she understood the pleasure she could earn. A good rhythm with the rubber cock was quite enough when joined with the delectable touching of the younger woman's clit.

"Ohhh..." came the cry. "Ohhh, sweet lord..."

Marian finished only when she was satisfied that the newest member of the inner circle had learned a valuable lesson about the Gift.

************************

"You will be a wonderful member of our secret circle," Marian muttered to the blonde newbie.

Marian was still filled with lust -- it was the younger woman who'd enjoyed most of the orgasms from their shared play. She was holding Edith in her arms, enjoying teasing her thick, long nipples as she grazed them against the blonde skin of her play mate. Slowly, the other nun was regaining her senses after her first experience of true sexual lewdness.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12