A Nun's Story Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sister Marian, is it right to feel like that? I mean... when the act is so wrong?"

"There is no sin," said Marian gently, now pushing apart the chubby blonde thighs. "We share the Gift for good."

Marian was keen to share some more, now slipping a finger through the cleft of Edith's cunt lips. Her pupil had never experienced such overflowing ecstasy. But her hole was still wet and Marian quickly slipped two fingers inside, using them like a small phallus as she began to fuck the novice.

"But Sister... what are you?..."

"You're not done yet, little girl," cooed Marian. "A good submissive always has more to give."

Sister Edith tried to reply. She wanted to be good, to tell the older woman that she understood and was willing. But words failed her as Marian started to ram both fingers fully inside the young, steaming pussy.

"Oh, Sister... no..."

Of course, the younger woman had no idea of her capacity - not yet. But that was what training was for, after all. And Edith had no trouble in cumming all over the other woman's hand, moaning and groaning as she once more surrendered to the throes of ecstasy.

Marian could be a greedy lover. And it was always satisfying to impose her will on a willing submissive -- all the better if that woman had never desired sapphic pleasures. Still working slowly, expertly, Marian let the next explosive climax wrack the younger woman's small body before inserting a third finger. It was exciting to think that Edith's hole was not too tight for what was ahead.

"Nooo... please... too much..." protested Edith.

The newbie was eager but not yet ready. But Marian took seriously her responsibility to teach. Hearing the protest, she responded by producing a ball-gag from the bedside drawer. Uncertain, Edith guessed that this might be a respite. So she did not struggle as the older woman to fitted the new item securely in her mouth.

"Good girls don't complain," Marian said sternly as she enjoyed the wide-eyed look from the younger novice. "If I hurt you, its because that's the Gift I desire."

In a moment, she resumed her cruel ramming into Edith's straining cunt. Three fingers seemed almost too much for Edith but the grazing of a thumb over her clit somehow kept her on the edge of ecstasy. It scared her to think that Sister Marian might cause pain but she knew, from the heaving breath of the other woman, that the lesbian nun was mightily aroused by treating her so badly.

Edith resolved once more to submit, to please. But then she saw the tube of lube that Marian was holding She saw the liberal application of the clear fluid to the other woman's hand. And she was shocked by the sudden penetration of four fingers into her cunt, grunting with pain as Marian jammed all the way to her knuckles. It was hardly any better that Marian seemed to rock back and forth, as if wanting her hole to adjust. Edith did not understand what was being done but the dull pain barely eclipsed the strange pleasure of being so filled and stretched.

"A tight little pussy," grinned Marian. "Perfect for me to fist."

Edith tried to cry out in protest as the pressure increased in her cunt. Of course, she knew it was to no avail.

"Let me hurt you, Sister," muttered Marian through the haze of her sexual frenzy.

Then the lesbian nun punched her hand into the other nun's pussy. This time she forced her small hand and its hard knuckles completely through Edith's hole. The small, blonde nun screamed with the pain and the fear, straining against the infernal gag.

"Take it like a good girl," murmured Marian through her own arousal. She was already using her other hand to strum and soothe the blonde woman's clit.

Edith focused on the intense relief from that finger. Such pleasure was strange when her cunt ached so much. How was such pleasure possible? How could Sister Marian know just how to touch her? And what other perversity did nuns enjoy? There was no answer as her cries of pain turned into animal sounds of sexual release. The stretching and the clitoral play quickly turned the pain into and Edith strained through another screaming orgasm provided by the wicked Sister Marian.

"Good girl," urged the dominant nun. "I knew you could take all my hand."

With Edith's paroxysms underway, she found room to move her fist -- pulsing gently inside the younger woman's pussy while still softly stroking her engorged clitoris. And still enjoying the cries and the sights of Edith's most unusual and unexpected orgasmic bliss. Still working on the distended clit, Marian could feel the pussy as it loosened and pulsed around her hand. And with excitement Marian reflected that a woman could only feel that kind of orgasm from being fisted.

When she was certain that Edith was all done with, the lesbian nun allowed her prey to return slowly to the same galaxy. Edith could rest now without the ball-gag, still feeling the blunt pressure in her cunt and exhausted by the savagery of her orgasms. She happily accepted the cuddling from the older woman, the touching of her small, pale tits and pink nipples. As it happened, the senior nun was practically beside herself with her own lust but, of course, she knew to keep her focus on the teaching.

"Now you are learning," cooed Marian as she rubbed her soaking wet hand across the face of her defeated prey.

"Oh... Sister, is it always like this?"

"It can be. If you really want to submit and obey."

"What about... Father Peter?"

"We can all share in the Gift, my dear. But its like I said -- a man cannot teach everything."

Marian had a powerful need to sit on Edith's face, to grind her pussy hard while pinching her thick, dark nipples. But she would save that for another time. There was no doubt that the slutty novice was up for further challenges.

12