A Nun's Story Pt. 22

Story Info
A nun and a priest turn the tables.
6.2k words
4.64
6.9k
6

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

The doctor was surprised to find two nuns had arrived for the same appointment. Though he knew not to be shocked about when it came to the Order of the Mount. At last, the members of the Order who came to him seemed to be an especially promiscuous bunch. An earlier leader had convinced him of the benefits of a special arrangement where he provided medical services in exchange for occasional sexual payment. His discretion was assured and some of the nuns knew how to take advantage of that.

Sister Claire had become one of his favourite patients -- often ready to dispense a sexual treat in lieu of money.

"I'm here as a support person," she grinned at the doctor. "Sister Edith is a little embarrassed about her problem."

"Oh, a problem?" asked the middle-aged, flabby Chinese man.

The younger woman, Sister Edith, was blushing furiously. She'd insisted that no check-up was needed. But Claire had wanted to put her mind at rest.

"Poor Edith," Claire continued breezily. "Penetrated last night. In both places."

"Yes, I see," said the Doctor gently. "Perhaps a check-up is the best idea."

Gary was trying to hide his smile. He knew some of what the nuns got up to. Few of them were so open about it. But he could see that Edith was almost consumed by shame at having her sexual activity discussed so casually.

"I'm worried I've done something wrong," Edith blurted out in her humiliation.

"Let me have a look," the doctor replied in the calmest voice he could muster. "Please undress and climb onto the table."

Gary ignored the knowing grin from Claire as he began to examine Edith's generous body. He was always totally professional with his other patients. The nuns provided so many opportunities, however, and already his cock was swelling in his trousers. Happily, even the newest nun understood that they should allow this doctor to enjoy stroking and fondling them. And Edith was almost grateful for the gentle touch of the doctor. She had no way to stop her thick, pink nipples from swelling with arousal.

"Sexual penetration?" the doctor asked Edith. "A man put his penis inside?"

He knew nothing about the Gift or the secret inner circle. Most likely he'd not have understood even if he knew about "fucking for Jesus". Far from being celibate, however, some nuns were seemingly promiscuous. He just would never have guessed how slutty some of the sisters could be. But it was fun to watch Edith continue to squirm and blush with shame.

"A hand, doctor," Claire interjected. "A sister nun fisted my friend."

That was a surprise for Gary. His cock was now making a little tent in the front of his trousers. But he focused on the examination, gently podding at Edith's cunt lips

"I see," he said, hoping he still sounded calm. "Well, everything looks fine so far."

Using his gloved fingers, he carefully spread the plump cunt lips of the trembling nun.

"Hmmm... yes, I can see a little puffiness. Maybe some bruising."

Edith was like most members of the inner circle. The Gift might be sacred but she could resist the temptation of being touched like that. In spite of her shame, a tiny moan escaped her throat. And the doctor saw that she was beginning to moisten. He did not resist the opportunity to stroke his finger around her clit and the warm entrance.

"Yes, no damage done," the doctor announced as he stimulated the hapless nun. "Perhaps take it easy for a week or so," he advised, now rimming her cunt hole and observing the growing wetness.

Sister Edith was struck dumb, embarrassed but so horny. How had she not been so horny when she was a simple nun? But the indecency of the examination was so arousing. She knew she was breathing hard. There was no doubt that the doctor could see her arousal. Edith had no way to control her growing lust and guilt burned deeply.

"Her backdoor, doctor," intervened Claire. "She took a strap-on and wants to know that's OK."

"You said that anal sex is safe," protested Sister Edith as she struggled to regain her composure.

"Anal sex can be quite safe," explained the doctor as Edith was turned onto hands and knees. "You should be using the butt plugs I gave you."

The younger nun was a little more plump than Sister Claire. Perhaps her curves were not so alluring. But in that position her bottom was presented perfectly. Gary's cock was fully rampant now. Would there be a chance to fuck this naughty nun? Perhaps he'd have Edith make an appointment once Claire had gone on her mission. For now, he took pleasure in spreading the pale cheeks.

"Yes, that all looks fine," he announced as he gently stroked her rear entrance.

Edith was humiliated at being inspected. If only she'd refused Sister Marian. She was mortified by the way the doctor was spreading her fleshy cheeks. But his touch was exciting. More so since he had inserted a thumb into her sopping wet hole. Edith knew she was gasping, almost ready to beg the doctor.

"Try to hold still," he admonished Sister Edith as a gloved finger gently slipped into her anus.

The doctor did not miss the way her hole winked and opened for him -- a normal reaction for a woman who would enjoy being butt-fucked.

"I don't understand this focus on sex in there," Edith called out through her panting breaths.

"Some men rely on anal sex to avoid pregnancy," Gary explained.

"Perfect for priests," observed Claire, who knew that her friend would soon have a meeting with the Monsignor.

The doctor was a little surprised by that remark. He might have guessed that the nuns would be sexually active with male members of the clergy. But he'd finished his examination of Sister Edith. It was fun to leave her wet and shaking, aroused but unsatisfied. Gary had real plans for her next appointment -- when she'd be alone and ready to be stimulated before being fucked.

"Some women enjoy sex in their backside," Claire announced loudly. "In fact, doctor, I got taken up there last night -- by a man with a massive penis."

Sister Edith was astonished by the brazen confession. The Gift might involve some wicked, deviant acts but she'd understood it was meant to be discrete. Claire was too excited to care after watching doctor's treatment of her friend. Luckily, the plump medic knew exactly what Claire had in mind and signalled for her to climb onto the exam table. In a flash, the naughty nun had her skirt and her knickers off, lying on the table with her feet in the stirrups.

"You have experience," he said quietly. "But lets check, all the same."

Sister Edith was agog -- hardly believing what she was hearing and seeing. The doctor ran his bare hands along the spread thighs of the other nun. Slender and pale, Sister Claire's baby soft skin was a delight to the touch. And Doctor Gary was experienced enough to spot the obvious signs of arousal, the pretty pussy lips swelling and parting. He wasted no more time before slipping on a glove and stroking tenderly through the wet slit.

"Was this man a regular lover?" he asked, pretending to be professional

"Umm... well..." grunted Clair, getting more aroused by the second. "You... you could say..."

Gary enjoyed the sexual response from the nun on his table. Sister Claire was especially gifted in that regard. But he could not believe the day he was having, with two righteous pussies to stroke and enjoy. His cock was threatening to tear through his trousers as he added a little gel to his finger.

"Just relax now, Sister," he asked as he began to penetrate the familiar arsehole.

"Oh, yes doctor... please... " moaned Claire softly as she was stimulated digitally.

Edith was speechless at the scene before her. She still was fearful of anal, even after that lesson with Sister Marian. And the important Monsignor Davis would be her first. How could Claire enjoy it so much? But the doctor knew that the dark-haired nun was an experienced analist and he knew that she'd be eager to have his gloved finger buried in her back passage.

"Fuck, yes..." Claire moaned as quietly she could.

"No damage. Nice and supple," he observed. "That's because she took good care of herself," Gary added for the benefit of Sister Edith.

"Please, doctor... please..." begged the nun as she tried not to writhe on the exam table.

"Yes, I'll take care of that for you," he told Claire.

The doctor was only too pleased to provide relief to the nun. After all, wasn't that his chosen profession? Though no other medic surely could have such deviant patients as these slutty nuns. But he had more patients waiting and began to gently play with Claire's swollen slit. At the same time still thrusting his finger into her hot, tight rectum. Her release was only moments away.

"Don't stop... I need it..."

Gary was far from the best she'd ever had. But the stimulation of his finger on her clit, while he reamed her bottom with a gloved finger, was enough for now. The perversion of the scene did the rest, being fingered to orgasm by a doctor as a colleague watched. Her cunt throbbed and her rear passage opened as her body craved more. Gary knew just enough to read the signs and inserted a second finger into her bottom as Claire clasped both hands over her mouth. She wanted to scream out with the sheer pleasure of her release but, somehow, remembered the patients in the waiting room.

Sister Edith was fully clothed by now. But Claire was still needy -- and deprived. She knew what she wanted but that was out of the question. She was leaving that night for her new mission, a place without randy priests. Her blonde friend would only discover more sex with more friends of the Order. Perhaps even Father John would be introduced to Edith. It was all too much for Sister Claire. In an instant she decided what must be done and with panting breath, still in her past-orgasmic haze, managed to instruct her colleague.

"Thank the doctor," she ordered Edith.

"Oh... what?... I mean..."

Edith was still a novice, naïve and almost innocent when it came to the Gift. Claire was friend but she also felt her responsibility to show Edith more of the way of the inner circle. And already this appointment had shown Claire the fun of embarrassing her colleague. Sister Claire had never thought she might have a bossy, dominant side. But Edith was the perfect chance to explore.

"On your knees, Sister," Claire commanded. "As you've been trained."

Edith had no need to guess what that meant. But she was slow to comply, having only learned to give oral pleasure to one man, a priest who preferred the privacy of a bedroom. And it was humiliating to have such things spoken about in front of the doctor. Sister Claire, however, was feeling the thrill of her new-found authority. She had the thought that the forced celibacy ahead of her ought to be paid for by poor Edith. Climbing down from the exam table, Claire pressed her hands on the other nun's shoulders.

"There are many reasons to share the Gift," she said in a firm voice.

Now it was Gary's turn to look on in disbelief, his fingers fumbling briefly with his trousers as he exposed his average-sized erection. He was wide-eyed at the way Claire was handling it all, the once timid nun now forcing the plump blonde's mouth ever closer to his crotch.

"You will do this for the doctor," Claire ordered, excited by the power she felt.

Edith was grateful for her training but the sight of an upright phallus was irresistible. She already knew that she loved men and their cocks. Even as a nun she could not hide from the primal pleasure of sucking a man, swallowing his hallowed fluid. She closed her lips around the throbbing shaft, thrilled at how different he was from Father Peter.

"Oh, fuck," the doctor groaned. "That's good... you slutty nuns..."

Claire was holding Edith firmly, making her bob back and forth along the doctor's cock. Not that the young nun needed the help. Still a novice in the inner circle, Edith knew well the sin of pride at her oral skills and the joy she could give a man. And her mouth was making the perfect shape, just as the priest had taught.

"Make it good, Sister," Claire was saying. "We have to be quick."

Edith was aroused anew and went about her task eagerly. He was a little smaller than the priest and she knew she had enough stamina to work quickly with her lips and tongue up and down the throbbing shaft.

"Yes, make me cum," the doctor begged. "I'm so close."

"She wants it, doctor," Claire said wickedly. "In her mouth."

Gary was helpless with his cock in that sweet, young mouth. And more than excited at the display of submission from the pretty, blonde Edith. The sight of his cock in the mouth of a devout woman was too much.

"Oh faaarrrkk... I'm cumming you bitches."

Claire almost cried out with delight. She was desperately horny but there as a wicked excitement at forcing Edith to fellate the medic. Sister Claire shoved her further forward, eager that the plump nun should devour the doctor.

"Drink it," she ordered.

There was no need. Edith was already swallowing the flood of warm semen. The doctor was oblivious to how her mouth might feel different to other women -- other nuns. But Edith was fascinated by the contrast from Father Peter, the sensations of a new cock twitching and pulsing and the more gentle explosion of his ejaculation. None of which distracted Edith from greedily swallowing every drop of semen that was provided.

************************

Once fully clothed again, the two nuns left behind the exceedingly grateful doctor. Both women loomed straight ahead, anxiously hoping that other patients had no inkling of what they'd done in the examination room.

Sister Claire had other thoughts, too. She'd have given anything for a last fling with the wonderful Father John. They'd stayed in touch as the hour of her departure drew closer. She ached for the caress his hands and the incredible fucking he'd have delivered with his thick cock. It had been so difficult to accept his wisdom that time in his bed would make it harder to be apart for the next twelve months.

As it happened, at that exact moment, Father John was in a local parish office of the church. He had an appointment with a certain Mrs Jane Edmonds. Having heard the tale of Father Brendan, who'd foolishly allowed himself to be led astray by a randy parishioner, John had decided on his mission. He was dressed more formally than usual. The priest was more experienced than a lay person might expect. And he knew the kind of woman that Mrs Edmonds was. He just needed to show an air of authority.

"Please come in, Mrs Edmonds," Father John said as he ushered her into the familiar office.

Jane Edmonds had been looking forward to this meeting. She assumed this priest was a replacement for Father Brendan. She'd given little thought to his fate, feeling almost giddy at her success in seducing a man of the cloth. Father Brendan had been her first priest. But she was very pleased with the new man - his handsome looks and greying beard. Jane did not realise how often a man of the cloth might recieve an offer from a female member of his flock. But she had worn a light dress that showed off her body. And she was determined to flirt.

"Please, Father. Call me Jane," she replied with her best smile.

He liked what he saw, too. She was a tallish woman with long brown hair and an attractive body. In her early thirties, this woman made an effort to stay in shape. John was worldly enough to realise she was flirting. Already he was enjoying the challenge.

"Mrs Edmonds, please," he said calmly, guiding her to a chair.

Jane stayed on her feet, sensing that this priest was no pushover. Which only made her flirt harder. Deliberately, she smoothed her dress down to show off her C-cup breasts. They were still firm and proud on her curvy figure.

"Welcome you to our parish," she gushed, hoping her tits were sticking out just the right way.

"I'm not your new priest," he was saying. "But I thought it best to address your sins."

"Oh, Father... I appreciate you making a special effort for me," she went on, hugging the handsome priest hard so that he'd feel her tits pressing against him.

"This is a personal visit, you understand," he was saying to her. "I was concerned about your sinning ways."

"Well, I am very excited to meet you. But there is nothing special about me."

Father John enjoyed the hug. He made sure not to react outwardly. His plan required a stern visage. But Jane Edmonds smelled nice and he took hold of her arms as he explained the purpose for the meeting - what he knew of Father Brendan's sinning and the part Mrs Edmonds had played.

"Oh, but Father," she tried to protest, still smiling and glowing at the man she had hoped to seduce. "I never wanted Father Brendan to get in trouble."

His arms had slipped around Mrs Edmonds, returning her embrace as he looked sternly into her soft face. Brendan had remembered accurately so many details of his temptress. And Father John was certain that her habit of toying with men would play into his hands.

"You don't need to worry about Father Brendan. He has been transferred but he has friends to protect him."

"Oh, that's wonderful, Father. You are a good man."

The truth was that Jane enjoyed cheating on her husband. She had done her best to carefully protect her secret sex life. Which did not mean she was averse to taking risks. Already she'd twice sucked off her husband's new boss. He was older and not so good a lover as the previous boss but Jane knew her endeavours could only help with a future promotion.

"Mrs Edmonds, promiscuity needs to be handled carefully," the priest was saying firmly.

Jane knew she was in some kind of trouble. All she could think of was to continue to flirt outrageously with the handsome older priest. She liked the feel of his body and the way his soft breath graced her face. Giving sexual favours had worked for her so often. Men tended to fall for her tricks in the end.

"You helped Father Brendan," she was saying. "How would you help me?"

Now she was becoming aroused as she stood so close to the older priest with his grey beard. Father John had a certain way about him, not like the chaste Father Brendan. She was aware that her nipples had hardened under her dress but that was more of an offer to this new man.

"I can see that you need sinful sex," he said quietly. "I can give you what you need if you will atone."

Jane felt herself in some kind of dream. She was sure that this new priest was propositioning her. She'd intended to flirt, assuming that she'd have upper hand. But this stranger seemed skilled at the game. Too late, she began to sense that Father John was winning.

"Oh, Father, don't be silly," she said, now letting go of the priest in the hope he'd release her.

But Father John held her more firmly. It was amusing to see this otherwise confident woman suddenly flustered. But she had not denied her love of adulterous fucking. And her bra-less nipples were hard under her dress. His cock was even harder and he pressed it against her now as he cupped Mrs Edmonds' shapely butt in both hands.

"I am right, Mrs Edmonds. Aren't I?"

Jane Edmonds was intoxicated by the feel of his arms pulling her in, his delightful eyes that stared deep inside her -- and especially the hard bulge underneath his priestly garb. He was a manly man, so different to Father Brendan. Somehow his firm tone was making her cunt melt. That was so unlike her, normally the predator. But Father John wanted to fuck her and Jane knew she'd lost control. Yes, she was an adulterer who needed more sin. And she was too intrigued by the promise of what felt like a very fine cock.

"Will you punish me, Father?" she breathed in a final attempt to steal the upper hand. "With your big dick?"

"A sinner must atone," he told her sternly, excited to have discovered that Mrs Edmonds had no underwear. "But I am told the nuns rely on spanking."

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers
12