A Nun's Story Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised to hear such a thing. Surely that was for children?

"Don't be silly, now," said Jane as she tried to laugh off the suggestion.

John knew just how to handle the brash Mrs Edmonds. He spoke calmly, firmly.

"Mrs Edmonds, you have seduced a poor nun. And a priest. You need to pay the price."

"No, Father... you can't..."

"I can feel your lust, Mrs Edmonds. Your desire to sin."

"Just take me," she begged, eager to avoid the pain and the humiliation.

"I will tame your lust, Mrs Edmonds," he whispered in her ear.

Jane Edmonds was filled with confusion as the priest removed his arms from around her waist and began to lift her dress. She'd have been quite ready to be naked for a new man, even a stranger such as this. But this priest was more confident and experienced than she'd assumed. And the message was clear -- he was determined to punish her poor, married bottom. Jane wished to avoid that, of course, but she could not miss the lust in his eyes.

"I am sure a woman like you has been spanked before, Mrs Edmonds," he said with a glint in his eye.

"No, I promise..."

The priest could see that he had chosen well. For a woman of her age, Jane Edmonds had a lovely figure. She was shapely, with the softness of full womanhood. He did not miss the pointy hardness of her nipples. Nor the fresh-shaven mound between her legs. The tan lines around her breasts and her hips served to accentuate her best features.

"Over my lap, then," he told her with that same calm, firm tone.

Jane Edmonds was shocked to hear him say that. And just as stunned that she could not resist. The humiliation was burning through her -- naked and prone over the lap of a fully clothed priest. For a moment she told herself that this truly was her just dessert for the sin of seducing Father Brendan. And then she felt something else.

"Father, what?..." she gasped as the priest ran his fingers between her thighs,

Gently pressing her legs wider apart, Father John did not stop his fingers from stroking gently over the bare mound of the adulterous Mrs Edmonds. With one hand he pressed her down further, head hanging low as he sampled the wetness that had gathered in her cleft. The whiteness of her bottom was accentuated by the deep tan on her legs.

"My my, Mrs Edmonds," he murmured as she moaned with bewilderment. "So much sin for me to spank."

"Please," she tried to beg. "Please....OWWWWW"

The priest had never spanked a woman before. He was quite unsure of what to do. But his eagerness led the way and he slapped her hard from the first. He was thrilled at the way her flesh jiggled. And how she struggled in protest. He'd wanted to teach this slutty church-goer a lesson. He slapped the other side of her white arse.

"OWWW... oooh, Father... please... OWWWW..."

It was too much, too vicious. Jane had not lied about her lack of experience. And this was much more than she thought she deserved.

"OWWW... Father, it hurts... OWWWW..."

Jane Edmonds thought her butt too big. Especially now that it was on fire from the stinging of the powerful blows. Not that she would dare ask the priest to stop - because she was afraid that he'd stop stroking his finger through the cleft of her pussy lips. John had been unable to resist the temptation, the lovely wetness of her desire. Not that it stopped the blows he was raining on her generous, white bottom.

"OWWWW... ooh, Father, what... OWWW... oh please... OWWWW..."

Again and again he slapped the rounded butt cheeks. He did not bother to count. It was too much fun to put the adulterous Mrs Edmonds in her place. Once so pale with her tan marks, now her married bottom was reddening nicely. The sight urged him on. Not to mention the straining erection inside his trousers.

"Owww... but... what..."

The stinging pain in her bottom would have been unbearable. But now it was her shame that was really hurting -- she was naked over the lap of a priest and, to her shock, Father John was starting to stroke her cunt opening. She could not suppress her gasp when his finger slipped between her swelling lips.

"You enjoy the wages of sin, Mrs Edmonds," he growled softly.

That only worsened the shame -- and the depravity. Jane Edmonds had never been treated like this.

"Oh, Father, I can't... owww... but what are you doing to me?"

His spanking was slowing now with the distraction of her bare-shaven, wet cunt. He pressed deeper, inserting his finger into her hot hole. And then he slapped her in a final fury of blows. Mrs Edmonds could not help crying out, uncaring about who night hear her pain, trying to focus on the uncommon pleasure of being fingered by a man of the church. The priest, for his part, was quite happy at the scarlet colour of her once pale flesh.

"Alright, Mrs Edmond," he said softly. "To your knees now. Show your penitence and that you are sorry."

Jane almost fell to her knees before him. She was burning with the shame of being naked in front of this man. And she was anxious to avoid more of the stinging heat in her bum. No longer the hunter, it took a few moments to register that Father John had removed his cassock. And that he was opening his trousers. Into view came what looked to Jane Edmonds like a most beautiful seven inches of hardness.

"Now Mrs Edmonds, show me how you sin."

She did not need to be invited twice before devouring the holy sceptre. Jane was grateful for the chance to pleasure the new priest. If she'd had more time, the slutty adulterer might have pondered this reversal -- the powerful need to give pleasure rather than focus on receiving. Father John had upended everything but all she could think of was the delight of sucking and licking his impressive cock. Oh yes, another penis on her list of the many and varied. And she worked fast, anxious to avoid another spanking.

"Wonderful, Mrs Edmonds," Father John groaned as his shaft grew still harder between her soft lips. "Like a true sinner."

Jane was thrilled to be on her knees, fellating the priest. She'd never have guessed how often he'd received such worship from the nuns. His words of praise were a relief after the spanking. But she felt her cunt starting to leak as her mouth was filled by his thick, hard shaft. Eager for more, Jane cradled his heavy balls in one hand. But Father John had his own ideas, pressing on the back of her head as he fed the slutty churchgoer.

"Good, Mrs Edmonds," he moaned. "Show me your sin."

John had enjoyed several female parishioners. It was usually the married ones who propositioned a priest. And Mrs Edmonds was an especially skilled cock-sucker. No doubt that was the result of her adulterous habits.

"Show me more, Mrs Edmonds," he growled as he forced her mouth off his raging hard-on.

Jane did not hesitate. After all, adulterous sex was the most rewarding kind. And now she knew that it was, indeed, the sin, that turned her on so much. In a flash, she straddled the handsome priest. How could a man of the cloth be so attractive? And such an accomplished lover? But she forgot all that while sinking down on his throbbing staff, her wet cunt easily sinking to the hilt.

"Oh, Jesus," Jane moaned lustily as she filled herself with that lovely shaft.

"Blasphemy," John groaned as the sopping cunt enveloped his rampant cock.

He grinned at the lust of the married woman sitting on his cock -- for Mrs Edmonds could not help herself moving up and down the wonderful meat prong. She remembered now how horny she'd been, how needy to fuck a new man. And the stinging pain in her bottom made it even more intense to be impaled by the priestly cock. She locked her arms around his neck as she began to bounce, the lovely hardness in her cunt the best way to soothe the heat in her bum.

"Dirty sinner," John moaned with delight, the married cunt perfectly tight around his manhood.

Mrs Edmonds barely heard him. She was already on the edge of her first orgasm. His hot breath on her neck, his grey beard tickling her skin, making her feel so alive. Not to mention the way he filled her pussy. His hands grabbed her white tits, squeezing roughly and Mrs Edmonds erupted into a massive orgasm.

"Father... ohhh... cumming... I'm cumming..."

"Release your sins," he commanded, already feeling his balls tighten as the lusty woman rode him with feverishly.

Jane hardly needed the encouragement. His lovely cock and her wickedness were more than enough for the horny parishioner. And she felt safe with this stranger, a man of the church. He pinched the hard nipples that jutted from her pale tits and she cried out again with another orgasm. Jane tried her best to bounce hard on his rampant holy sceptre, calling out each wonderful climax. It was the most satisfying fuck she'd had in weeks and soon she was feeling the effects of her frenzy.

"Oh, Father," she was panting heavily. "I need to rest."

The priest understood that she was out of breath. But he was far from done enjoying the adulterous sinner. Lifting her off his cock, he directed Mrs Edmonds to the large wooden desk across the room.

"You have more to give, Mrs Edmonds," he growled with his own need.

Jane was in no state to argue, still with a powerful ache in her cunt. She lay her torso across the top of the desk. Father John enjoyed the sight of her shapely thighs. And the pale butt cheeks, now a dim pink after the harsh spanking. He could not miss the way the married slut opened her legs instinctively in doggy position. Jane barely had time to think about this being the second priest to fuck her in this exact spot.

"Ohhh... faaarrrrckkk..." she howled when he rammed his cock into her.

"Let the sin out, Mrs Edmonds," the priest grunted as he felt her cunt spasm around his pounding meat.

Jane Edmonds loved to be in charge. But she loved it even more when a handsome, powerful man plundered her cunt without mercy, his big hairy balls slapping against her clit with each fearsome thrust.

"Oh, Father... Father, please..." begging for mercy and urging him never to stop at the same time.

As it happened, Father John had enough experience to know when Mrs Edmonds was all fucked-out. Even a married slut, he knew, needed to rest after so many powerful orgasms. But he was not sated. Jane realised that when she moved to climb off the desk -- only to feel the priest's hand in the middle of her back. And then she felt a finger pressing at her tight anal opening.

"No, not that," she tried to struggle.

But the priest was ready for her, pressing harder with his hand so that Mrs Edmonds was quite trapped against the heavy wooden desk. She tried to beg him once again but Father John would not hear of it.

"You are a sinner, Mrs Edmonds," he said sternly. "I am sure you permit your husband the sin of sodomy."

"No... once... I don't like it..."

Jane was not lying when she said she didn't enjoy butt sex. But the truth was that she did occasionally surrender to her husband's requests. Perhaps once every six months he would "suggest" and she would relent, almost glad at the chance to make amends for her cheating. He was always gentle and it never hurt but Jane mostly endured his grunting and thrusting in her most intimate place.

"A priest should not spill his seed," Father John was saying from behind her.

He spat on her little orifice and resumed working his finger into her.

"Only my husband," she whimpered. "And you're bigger..."

Jane tried once more to struggle free. But the force of the hand on her back was too great. She had never thought to let a stranger penetrate her back there. Though it was easier to submit to this priest with his tone of voice

"Let sodomy be your penance," he told her firmly.

Father John pressed harder with his hand. He'd have found one of the nuns to be more willing. Sweet Sister Claire would have been perfect. But he had a mission to complete and placed the head of his cock between those white, fleshy cheeks - against the tight, dark hole of the married slut.

She gasped at the initial penetration, trying her best to relax for the stranger. She'd been right -- the priest was much larger than her husband. And now she was trapped between the hard desk by the hard cock in her bottom. The sensations were familiar enough and she could not ignore the dull ache as his mighty phallus stretched her sphincters wider than ever. It was uncomfortable to take something so big. But there was no pain. She knew of women who would scream in agony.

"You must be a wonderful wife, Mrs Edmonds," he observed as her tight hole gave way to his cock.

Jane could only whimper -- grateful for his praise but fearful as he slowly stroked in her arsehole. Somehow she'd submitted willingly to this stranger. It was almost enjoyable as he forced his cock deeper into her taboo place. The church taught that sodomy was sinful. But the priest seemed so practiced and skilled. She felt the shame and humiliation of being used like this -- but also relieved that her hole could accept his girth.

"Oh, Father..." she pleaded again as his screwing grew more energetic.

"Be still, Mrs Edmonds," he groaned. "Not long now."

Father John was enjoying the delightful tightness of her sphincters. Her butt cheeks spread so well around his thrusting shaft. Was it wrong for a priest to enjoy sodomy so much? But Mrs Edmonds had had it coming to her. It was all the more exciting for the priest to know that the married slut usually avoided being rogered in her rear-end

"Relax, Mrs Edmonds," he moaned loudly, "while you pay your debt."

He stroked longer now, harder. That tight married hole was wonderfully firm around his cock. He thrust deeper, burying his length. There was no reason to care for her sounds of shame and fear as he ploughed into her rectum. At that moment, after all, a priest was still a man and desperate for release.

"You're a sinner," he cried out.

And Jane Edmonds gasped at the realisation that a priest was blasting his balls into her arsehole. It was so perverted and wicked. But she forgot her shame and the discomfort of being sodomised -- it was more exciting to know that she'd given such pleasure to this man of the cloth. And a relief to know she was undamaged by his lusty buggery. She lay still for him, imagining the flood in her bowels as the priest emptied his balls. What else could she do? The truth was that this man knew how to bring her to heel

"Will you visit again, Father?" she asked quietly while pulling her clothes on.

Jane tried to hurry to pull on her dress and cover her shame. But she had to reach into her handbag for some wipes. The priest had deposited quite a load and she could not have anything dripping in the car. She tried to smile for him, to show she was the same brazen adulterer who'd walked into the office. But, of course, she'd been vanquished by this alluring priest.

"I hope for no more reports of sinful behaviour," Father John replied in that same stern tone. "But that's up to you, Mrs Edmonds."

12