A Nurse’s Story

Story Info
Young crossdressing nurse on Halloween.
2.7k words
4.57
29.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amygurl
amygurl
111 Followers

I've been working as a nurse for about 3 years. About a month ago, I got an offer for a job overseas. I was very interested, the pay was fantastic but it was in Saudi Arabia. After thinking about it for a while I decided to take the job. I was only 25 and should explore life a little I thought. I did all the necessary paperwork and provided all the necessary certificates and I was given a departure date. It was only 2 weeks away, I had so much to get done before I left. I worked on it and got most if not all done and was ready to go when the date to leave got here.

I left home and arrived in Saudi and was assigned a room and roommate. He was a white guy named Barry in his early 30's and seemed like a nice enough guy. He was a nurse also so we had that in common too as I am a white male as well. There was a size difference though as he was 5'10" and I was only 5'5" and he like teasing me about it from time to time.

I had been over there for almost a year when October rolled around and we were told the company would be throwing a costume Halloween party. I was really excited about the possibilities and at first thought I would go as a Sexy Nurse but felt that would be too cliché and then immediately knew that I wanted to go as Little Red Riding Hood.

You see I have been crossdressing since I was 12 and have really missed being able to dress here. I just needed to figure out how to get all the stuff I needed to complete the outfit. Obviously I would need to order it all online but what and from where. The search began, I found the perfect Sexy Little Red Riding Hood costume, then a pair of white thigh high stockings. I found a beautiful blonde wig and an irresistible pair of the sexiest 5 ½ "heel red pumps.

They had an inch platform so they would be a little easier to walk in all night. I ordered it all and also grabbed some black elbow length gloves and a black crinoline skirt to go under to give the costume a little flair. I also found a little basket with a cute little stuffed Toto in it. I also ordered under garments and breast forms and make-up. Everything arrived a week before the party, to say I was over the moon ecstatic would have been an understatement.

I made a couple dress rehearsals and loved the look and the way it all made me feel. I was a little nervous going out dressed here on the compound, a little scared of what all my coworkers would think of me for dressing enfemme.

The night of the party arrived and I spent all day getting ready. I showered and shaved my whole body for that oh so smooth look and feel. I shaped my eye brows and styled my wig. I glued on my breast forms and painted my finger and toe nails a bright red. I tucked my male bits up inside my body and secured them in place with some medical tape.

I cinched myself into my corset, whittling my already slender body down to a perfect 24" waist. My breast forms filled the cups of the corset and it pushed them up and together creating amazing cleavage. I rolled the sexy white thigh highs up one leg and then the other. They came all the way up to my crotch. I slid one foot and then the other into my sexy pumps.

I hear guys referring to shoes like these as "fuck me pumps" and I sure hope they would convey that message tonight. I sat at my desk and applied my make-up until I felt it was perfect. Smokey eyes, long mascaraed eye lashes, and bright red lips gave me an ultra-feminine appearance. I stepped into the Red Riding Hood dress and zipped it up and topped it all with my blonde mane.

I finished with my long red cape tied around my shoulders. I grabbed the little clutch I bought and placed a few things in it I thought I might need during the evening. Some touch-up make-up, a spare pair of thigh highs, a feminine pad, a little money, and my perfume. Remembering to spritz on a little at the back of my knees and on each wrist and at my neck before placing it in my clutch.

I felt and looked and smelled exactly as I had imagined and so very sexy. I hoped that I might meet someone at the party that thought so too. My apartment is only a block from the hall where they were having the party so I decided to walk there. I could relish in the sound of my heels on the sidewalk and the feeling of the wind under my skirt as I walked and it was such a rush.

Once there I walked in and it felt like everyone in the place was looking at me but they weren't really there was way too much going on for them to notice me. As I walked through the crowd a few guys were staring at me and one guy even pinched my butt. I loved that.

I ordered a drink and was sipping it when a nice looking vampire asked me to dance. I happily accepted and we moved to the dance floor. As we danced a couple more people, I assumed they were guys, grabbed my butt copping a feel. It made me swoon to feel desired like that. After the song I thanked him and returned to my drink.

Before I got back to it another guy, this time a Mario character asked me to dance. Again I happily accepted and we moved to the dance floor. As we danced he leaned in and acted like he wanted to say something but as he got close enough he kissed me. Startled I moved back but he pursued and kissed me again. He held me by the shoulders and kissed me trying to push his tongue into my mouth.

I relented and kissed him back. It was a very nice kiss actually. I moved my arms up under his arms and over his shoulders and pulled myself into him and moaned into the kiss. His hands moved down from my shoulders to my waist and grabbed my butt pulling me into him pressing his groin into my hip. I could feel his hardness growing. It was all so erotic. The kiss broke and I made my way off the dance floor and back to my drink.

I sipped my drink some more and this total hunk of a wolf approached me. He was tall with broad shoulders and very large arms. He said well it looks like we're made for each other. I laughed and said it does doesn't it. I curtsied and said my name is Red and you must be Mr. Wolf.

Yes I am he replied and you look good enough to eat. I blushed and said so do you. He asked me to dance and I happily accepted. We danced to a couple fast songs and then a slow song came on. I was starting to turn to leave when he reached out for my hand stopping me. Please won't you stay and dance with me. I simply turned and moved into him as he put his arms around me and I reached up putting my arms around his neck. As we swayed to the music he said we do go together. I looked up into his big brown eyes and smiled and nodded as I mouthed yes we do.

With my head on his shoulder, he placed a finger under my chin and raised my face to his and as he leaned down I stared into his eyes as our lips met. We kissed passionately, like we were the only people there. I moaned into his kiss as our tongues twisted around each other. I pulled him tightly feeling his muscles flex as he pulled me against his body. He placed a foot between my feet and pushed his crotch into my hip showing me how our kiss was effecting him.

I could feel his growing bulge pressing into my hip and if it were any indication he was quite large there too. I moved one hand down to this thing growing between us and squeezed him through his pants. He was so hard and so big, I gasped as I felt him. If only he knew how wet he was making me. He looked down into my eyes and returned to kissing me. As he broke our kiss he smiled and said if you keep that up you're going to have to take care of that. I hadn't realized that as we were kissing I was stroking his cock through his pants.

I smiled and took him by the hand and pulled him off the dance floor and upstairs into a restroom. I closed the door behind us and turned around and locked it. I turned back to him and stood on my tip toes and kissed him before kneeling down and unzipping his fly. I reached in and pulled out the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I looked up into his eyes and smiled as I unrolled this huge cock. I licked my lips in anticipation. It was at least 9 inches long and as big around as my wrist and a very shiny big black cock. I must say I have always wanted to try a black cock but have until now not had the chance to.

I gasped, oh my, and ran my tongue along the underneath side licking up his pre cum. That's a nice cock you have there I said as I pushed him into my very wet and eager mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and pushed him to the back of my throat. I kept my fingers wrapped around the base and moved him in and out of my mouth. He groaned.

I moaned as I kept sucking on him. He would guide my head every once in a while, pushing down on me to get more of his cock in my mouth. I would try to take more and gag. Moving him in and out, his cock was drenched in my saliva. Then as he pushed down on my head once more, his cock slipped past my gag reflex and into my throat. It turned him on even more seeing my throat bulge with his cock inside.

I swallowed around his cock and that pushed him over the edge and he exploded in my mouth. Spurt after huge spurt began shooting into my mouth and down my throat, as he started cumming. He pulled out of my throat and filled my mouth before pulling out all the way and sending a couple ropes across my face. I swallowed all that was in my mouth and pushed what was on my face into my mouth and licked my fingers. I looked up at him as I licked his cock clean and milked every drop of cum he had. He smiled down at me and said that was the best head I have ever gotten. I smiled and said thank you, I very much enjoyed it too.

I stood up and was at the mirror fixing my make-up when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled himself up against me. He lifted my skirt and was feeling my ass and pushing his groin into me. I pushed back into him and said now whose teasing who. He pushed me over more and pulled my thong to the side and said I don't ever tease as he ran his hard cock up and down my ass crack. I could feel traces of his cum trailing through my nether. I've never done that and you're so big I don't know. He kissed my ear and breathed a heavy sigh, we're going to find out. I moaned as he told me to spread myself for him.

I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart as he pushed a finger inside me. He worked it around for a few then pushed another finger in and then a third. He was moving his fingers in and out of me and had me moaning lick crazy and then he pulled them out. No I pleaded, don't stop. Just then I felt him push his cock up through my crack and slide it up and down me before grabbing hold of it and lining it up with my sex. I felt the head of his huge cock push against my opening and it hurt. No I pleaded. He moaned relax and breathe. This is going to happen so you might as well enjoy it. Just relax and breathe. I took a deep breath and then he pushed the head in. I heard it pop and he was inside me.

He pushed and pushed and it felt like he was going to rip me in two. As he made his way inside me I eventually loosened up enough that he was able to get all of his huge cock inside me. I was panting like a bitch in heat. He started pulling back and then pushing it all back in. He was filling me with each thrust. As he was moving in and out of me, I looked over to the mirror and there before my eyes it was. Little red Riding Hood getting fucked bent over the sink by the Big Bad Wolf and she was loving it.

I pushed back into his every thrust begging him to fuck me harder. I kept pleading with him not to stop, to fuck me good and fuck me good he did. He pushed into me and grunted as he filled me with a second huge load of his baby batter. As he laid against me, he kissed my neck and said that was so hot. I was crying but not from the pain at least not only the pain but also from the ecstasy I felt from being taken and owned like he had done. As he began to soften and withdraw, I could feel his cum leaking from me and running down my thigh and I was in pure bliss.

He put his cock away and straightened up as I freshened up and I took a jeweled butt plug from my clutch and pushed it into me to keep his cum inside me. After we were both touched up, we returned to the party. I retrieved my drink and downed what was left and made my way to the bar to get another. He made his way back to his group.

After a few songs, the vampire asked me to dance again, I accepted. We danced and laughed and then a MIB guy asked me to dance and I accepted. And then another guy and then another. It felt so good being asked to dance so often and I was loving the dancing being sexy and seductive. All the while I could feel his sperm moving around inside me and I loved it. A little while later the big bad wolf asked me to dance again and I nodded yes. As we danced, he asked if I wanted to leave with him, I looked up into his eyes and smiled and nodded yes.

We got to his car and he opened my door to let me in and I just stood there and wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly moved my lips to his. Our lips met and slowly moved against each other and I moaned into the kiss as I wrapped one foot around his lower leg and asked if he wanted to do that again. He smiled and shook his head yes and I broke our kiss and slid into his car. As we drove, I told him I had a surprise waiting for him that he would find when he ready to push his big cock back inside me. He looked at me and asked what the surprise was. I told him it wouldn't be a surprise if I told him but I was sure he would like it and that I looked forward to him adding to his cum already inside me.


amygurl
amygurl
111 Followers