Jack's Gurl

Story Info
Becoming Jack's Gurl - Step One.
9k words
4.61
28.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gurliejoe
gurliejoe
32 Followers

I met Jack at a management training convention in Chicago. I was seated at the same table with him and about seven other people. His presence was strong and everyone at the table seemed to be drawn to him or at least certainly aware of his presence. More so the ladies. But maybe at least equally so the men. Unlike myself, I could have probably left the table and no one would have noticed. But just like the others, I was positively conscious of his presence.

Jack was a large man, or at least larger than average and certainly larger than me. I am guessing he was about 6' 3" compared to my 5'10". He had a rugged look to him with large firm hands, broad shoulders and good size chest. He wasn't in great shape like a bodybuilder but he looked like he might have had a very physical job. Not too thin in the midsection, but no potbelly either. I could not really see the formation of his legs the way his pants fit around his waist and hips and firmly snug to his butt. But I was certain he must have legs equally proportioned to what I could see.

He was no model but he certainly was an attractive man. He was a tall handsome man who has the big-boned frame and height to carry his weight in a manner that made him noticeable in any room. His appearance was very masculine and beefy by all standards of the word. He was a manly man. Much more masculine than the men covered on the Sexiest Man of the Year magazines.

I imagined him as a lumberjack or a farmer or some other type of career that required lots of heavy lifting. Maybe he was a dock worker, or a bouncer or bodyguard even.

I wasn't so sure why I was so drawn to his presence but I found myself glad he was seated at the same table, but at the same time, I did everything I could to look away from him. I felt like it was obvious that I was staring at him and did not want it to seem weird in any manner. I did not want to be obvious to him but to myself as well. Why was I so distracted by his attendance and placement at our table?

He was a very nice guy, polite and well mannered. He would laugh with everyone else when there was something funny said. Sometimes he would be the person to say something funny. It was then that everyone else seemed to laugh a little harder. His natural leadership traits were hard to ignore. During our training steps, he would many times take the lead role when we would have to do the "role-playing" exercises.

During one exercise we had to do a proper meet and greet introduction. We were required to walk around the table and introduce ourselves to each other as if we were at our places of employment. When I approached Jack he looked down at me and smiled. He reached out with his hand for a handshake. As I extended my own hand I suddenly noticed how big his hands were. His hands were large and looked very firm and strong. I wouldn't say calloused but for sure not soft like my own.

He took my hand into his grip. His grip was strong and tight. He did not smash my hand or cause it any pain, but once my hand was in his, I could tell I could not pull mine away without his release. As all these things were going through my head I suddenly became aware that he was pulling me closer to him as he shook my hand. And as if in a trance, I could not resist his tugging. Even if mentally I had the where with all to gain my composure I would undoubtedly not have the strength to resist his guidance and repositioning.

I really must have been in a daze because suddenly I could hear Jack saying my name over and over. And once he noticed he had my attention, he asked me if I was going to introduce myself followed by his contagious laughter. Even still at that moment, I could not spit out the words. He laughed again and then pulled me in quickly to do the "BRO" embrace and handgrip handshake.

"Well I guess we are going to have to work on that introduction," he said on top of his laughter. And then he released me.

As he held me tight against his chest, it was easy to notice how much taller he was than myself. My head rested right at his chest plate. Looking back, I wondered if I dropped my head against his chest. And I wondered if I did, had anyone noticed it. I also could not ignore why was I so distracted and why was I having so much trouble maintaining my own composure in his presence.

I, at the time this was all going on, was/am a heterosexual male. I love women. Their bodies, their asses, their tits. I loved fucking women. I loved going down on them and eating their pussies. There was nothing about a woman that I could think of that I did not like. I had never ever had any urges or thoughts of men in any sexual manner in my life. At least not these first 39 years. Even as I considered the effects Jack seemed to have on me I had no sexual attraction to him.

I did not look at him with any curiosity towards his naked body or his male anatomy. Not once did it pop into my head that there was a penis attached to this man. However, there was no ignoring the fact that he got me off my game and that I struggled to think about anything other than his presence. Looking back, I can't help think what an incredible waste of money it was from my employer to send me to this training. I remember nearly none of the training.

However, after the first three days of the seminar, I became more comfortable around Jack and the others to the point I felt like I wasn't looking so much like a star-struck teenage girl with a crush. I was able to be more composed. That was until lunch on the third day.

It was at the lunch break that I sat in a restaurant by myself when Linda, another member of our table, approached me and asked if she could join me. I was pleased to accept her offer. Linda was very attractive. She had very nice tits. And she knew they were nice because she liked to have them out there for you to see. Her dresses were always very low cut.

I am not sure how the conversation got to this point, but she somehow came to the conclusion that prompted her next statement.

"So you must be bi-sexual then," she said out of nowhere.

Her comment caught me way off guard. I nearly came out of my seat when she said it. She probably could not help noticing my confusion and state of stress. She followed up with her next comment, in response to her tripping me up.

"I thought the way you were falling all over Jack that you were gay, but I see now with the way you can't stop staring at my tits you must swing both ways."

I told her there was no way in hell I was bi and certainly not gay.

"Well, that's a good thing because Jack is married," she felt the need to reply.

I tried to reassure her that I had no interest in Jack or at least from the standpoint of being attracted to him. And that if she wanted, I could prove it to her if she wanted to stop by my room after today's sessions. She laughed and said well you better be careful then. When I asked why she told me she thinks Jack wants me.

"And let's be honest if he is interested in you, it's not me that will have to be the one worrying about meeting a guy in his room and getting fucked," she said as she laughed again.

I was very confused. She had told me Jack was married. Why was I not aware by now he was married? Why did I care if he was married or not? Why was I now confused that he is married and she thought he wanted me if I am not Gay or Bi? I told her not to worry about me. That would be the last thing that I would ever have to be concerned with. And to stress my point, I offered her again to stop by my room after training and I gave her my room number just in case she didn't think I was serious.

"We'll see," she said as she stood and laughed, once again. Then she walked off, heading back to the training facility. I began my trek back as well. It was suddenly quite a long walk. With too much time for my thoughts.

When I got back to the table the only empty chair was between Linda and Jack. Linda started to pat the chair seat and suggested I should sit next to her. I really had no choice. As I neared the chair, Jack reached over and pulled the chair out. I was shocked and did not know what to do. I found myself in this dazed stupor again. Jack then started to pat the seat of the chair and suggested I hurry up and sit down because I was holding up the training session.

I sat in the chair and started to pull it forward to get myself tucked in under the table. And that is when it happened. Jack reached his hand down and patted my leg.

"Now we can get started," he said. His last pat led to a grasp as his big firm hand grabbed and squeezed my leg.

For the rest of the day, it was difficult to concentrate. Not at all. I was never so happy when the training was over. I left the table in a hurry. As I was waiting for the elevator Linda approached me and said a bunch of the people from our table were going to meet for dinner and drinks and suggested I should join them. I declined, went straight to my room and didn't leave all night. I struggled to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what all had happened. Or did it? Did anything actually happen? Why was I so confused and stressed? I am not gay. I am not Bi. Linda has nice tits. I would love to fuck Linda.

The next morning, I was in the cafe having breakfast when Jack entered. He walked by my table and said good morning. He also said I looked like shit. He asked me why I didn't join them last night for dinner and drinks. I told him I was struggling with the training. I told him wanted to go over everything we covered so far to make sure I was getting a grasp on it all since my employer was paying for me to attend. He said he liked that. He liked that I was so dedicated to the needs of those in charge and I was willing to make the extra efforts to make sure I didn't let them down. He said it showed a good character that was hard to find these days and then he walked off.

All morning at the training conference Jack seemed to ignore me. At first, I didn't notice and then I was kind of glad. But by lunchtime, I did notice and was curious why. And I was more curious about why I cared. So what if he was ignoring me? If he was at all. Maybe I was just imagining it. I tried to ignore it all including why Jack was ignoring me.

At lunch break, I went to my room to check emails. I was getting on the elevator. As the doors were about to close, Jack suddenly stepped into the elevator. He looked down and pushed his floor number and then moved back into the elevator, slightly behind me. I noticed he was two floors above me and supposed that is why he moved into the position he did. He didn't say anything. Until we were one floor away from my floor.

Then he asked if I was going to join him for drinks after training today since we were getting done early and tomorrow was our last day of the seminar. I said I might and I would have to give it some thought first. Just then the elevator doors opened at my floor. And then it happened Jack firmly planted a slap on my ass. His big strong hand squarely hit my ass cheek.

"See you after lunch," he said as the doors were closing. But just before they closed I looked back and swear I caught Jack winking at me.

Wow, this was going to make what started out as my best day at the seminar, now my hardest day at the seminar. There was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on anything now.

Sure enough, I couldn't think about anything. Nothing. The training, Jack, the Wink, the hand on my leg, the slap on the ass, nothing. Or actually, I couldn't stop thinking about all of it. Which stopped me from concentrating on anything completely. It was all a fog.

Thank god the day ended early. As I was leaving the conference hall, Jack stopped me by placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you mad at me or pissed off or something?" he asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

"Well you wouldn't have dinner and drinks with us, you wouldn't talk to me at all today." I just feel like there is something going on and that you are upset with me."

I tried to reassure him that there was absolutely nothing wrong and that I had other things on my mind that was preoccupying my thoughts.

"Good, I would've felt horrible if you were trying to avoid me because of something I did".

Again, I told him there was nothing of the sort going on.

"Good, then there would be no reason you couldn't join me for a drink or two this afternoon to talk more about our training lessons," he said.

He had me in a jam now. How could I say no? So, I accepted his offer.

"When and where do you want to meet?" I asked.

It was just then, and I hadn't noticed until just then, he pulled his hand from my shoulder. The whole time his hand was on my shoulder. The whole time he was controlling my movement and position. WOW. How did I not notice this?

He gave me the name of a local bar/pool hall and told me to be there in an hour.

I showed up to the pool hall and Jack was already there sitting at the bar with a drink in his hand. When I approached he again slid the bar stool out for me, and this time he helped slide it back in when I sat down. When the bartender arrived Jack ordered me a drink. He didn't ask what I wanted to drink. He just ordered it. When I asked why he did that he said he was sorry and only assumed that it was the type of drink I would prefer. WOW. He was right but I didn't want him to know that. I said I'll drink it now but I am capable of ordering my own drinks. He said he didn't mean to offend me and that he was sorry.

When I asked what he was drinking he told me and I asked him what made him think I wouldn't have wanted a stiffer drink like his. His answer kind of floored me. He said his drinks were manlier.

"You don't think I can drink something manlier?" I asked.

He told me he was a bigger guy and the higher-level alcohol content didn't have as much of an effect on him as it would for someone of my size. So he assumed I was a responsible person and would drink accordingly.

I assured him I was responsible and I did watch the alcohol content but that I was capable of drinking any of those types of drinks if I wanted to and I preferred the choice to be mine. He said he was sorry again, and didn't mean anything by it. He asked if he could make it up to me by buying me a shot. Any shot. My choice. So, I picked a high-end, high alcohol content whiskey. We did a round of shots.


After three drinks and two shots, Jack asked if I wanted to shoot some pool. So, we started a game of pool. We played a few games, we joked, we laughed, we were having fun. We had three more drinks each and two more shots each. I was starting to feel pretty good. And much more comfortable around this man that had up until now had me all distracted and confused. However, now there was no distraction or confusion. Even though while shooting pool I bet he slapped my ass more than a dozen times. He placed not only his one hand but both hands at times several times.

Even once he was standing behind me, leaning over me, trying to help me line up a shot. but none of this did I ever notice at the time. I did, however, notice the one time when he reached down with both hands and squeezed my ass and commented that when I am bent over my ass reminded him of his wife. He held my ass for what seemed like minutes but I am sure it was only a few seconds. Or at least I hoped it only lasted seconds. I did not know what to do. I stayed in the bent state and might have actually even rested my upper body on the table while this was happening. I really did not know what to do.

But before I go any further, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 39 years old, 5'9" tall and weigh about 253 pounds. And even though I am kind of pudgy or chubby if you will, I am still fairly masculine. Sure, not masculine like Jack, but not many are. However, I doubt my ass looked like a woman's ass at all. Everything about me is masculine. Or at least I thought it was.

So, after this moment of eternity, he finally released his grip on my ass. I still did not move. I was frozen. Maybe shocked. If not by the grabbing of my ass, by the comment that I reminded him of his wife.

As I turned and stood, he backed away very quickly and then turned and headed to the bar. I went towards him, not sure why. But I suddenly saw a side of him I had yet to see. He wasn't going to cry but he seemed very saddened and near tears. Or at least that was my impression.

I asked him if everything was okay. He said yes, but he was very, very sorry he did that and very sorry he said that. I am not sure why, but I told him to not worry about it. I told him that is was no big deal and it was okay.

Wow, how did those words come out of my mouth after that incident? He again started to tell me how sorry he was. He started to explain that he just missed his wife very much after that many days of being apart. He explained that they had this wonderful relationship both emotionally and physically. He explained that their sex life was always very good and they had sex frequently.

He added that she has been ill for a few months now and that it has been hard on them both because they are not sure of the outcome. And so not only did he miss his wife, but the sex has been less because the illness and he was sorry but every time I was bent over the pool table it would remind him of the good times he and his wife had because when I was in that position it reminded him of how he would bend her over the kitchen table and take her from behind.

I did not know how to respond. He again said he was sorry. And I thought we were going to cry. So, I tried to reach out to touch him. To console and ensure him everything was okay. As I tried to place my hand on his shoulder I had to stand and reach, nearly getting on my toes.

When I did this, he reached for me, my hand on his shoulder, his hand at my waist, pulling me in for a hug. My other arm crushed between us and my hand trapped on his chest. He lowered his head to my shoulder, and quietly said into my ear, I AM SORRY.

And then as he had a hold of me tight, his hands slid down from my waist to my butt cheeks and he then lifted me up, squeezing my ass cheeks firmly in his hands to nearly a painful squeeze. I could not get my right arm and hand out from between us. But I lowered my left arm and hand. Placing my hand on one of his, trying to get him to release my ass. It was useless, pointless. I could not break his grip. I tried to say quietly, to not draw attention, his name into his ear to get his attention to let me down. Jack, Jack. He kissed my neck. I raised my voice, JACK. He suddenly released me and started to walk away. I took the time to pay the bartender and I too left.

I got back to the hotel where our conference was at. The whole time thinking about the kiss on my neck. It was still kind of early, but just starting to get dark. I headed towards the elevator, entered and pushed the button for my floor. As the doors started to close a man's arm slipped in and kept them from closing. When they opened, Jack stepped in. I am not sure why, but I began to tremble. He looked right at me, reached down and pushed the button to his floor. I moved back, against the wall. He turned his back to me, the doors started to close.

The second the doors closed Jack spun around, pressed me securely to the wall, bent to me so we were face to face and firmly kissed me full on the mouth. His one hand holding my head pulling my face to his, his tongue deeply embedded in my own mouth. His other hand on the small of my back moved slowly to my ass. That was when I noticed, two things. One, both my arms were up wrapped around his neck and I was pulling myself up to him to accept his kiss. I was lifting myself up to him supporting my own weight, up on my toes, as he sucked on my mouth.

I was captured. I didn't want it to stop. I am not sure what was going on, but I was no longer feeling manly nor masculine. I felt like what I suppose a young girl getting her first kiss would feel like. I did not want it to stop. My own tongue was now trying to find his mouth and let him suck me into him.

gurliejoe
gurliejoe
32 Followers