A Nymphomaniac's Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Natalia hears the bell of the elevator, she stays locked in place, staring at Derek's obviously intentional placement. He remains still, with a calm, masculine confidence as he stands there, arms folded with feigned inconspicuousness. After an almost intentionally timed moment, Derek looks at her with a composed yet almost devilish smile.

He clears his throat. "Ahem. More mayonnaise, Natalia." He motions towards his face, indicating that she still had streaks of white adorning her face and neck. With anyone else, she wouldn't bat an eye. But with his magnetism, she unconsciously ran her fingers through it, regarding him with a guarded intrigue. Who was this man, whose presence affected her so much?

Natalia continues her wordless stare as Derek steps away from the wall, continuing down the hallway to his door. "Until next time, Natalia," he calls out, another chill crawling down her spine as he says her name with such ... intensity. She hurriedly closes the door, her back resting against her entryway wall as she found herself once again flustered and deep in thought.

"I don't like him!" She exclaims impulsively, as if convincing herself. She walks briskly across her apartment, walking into the bathroom and wiping her body clean, almost frantically, with her towel.

The truth was, she felt almost scared around her new neighbor. They've only met twice, and in passing, but each time, it seemed like he could almost see right through her!

*Could he be ... like me?* Natalia ponders, noting that he seems to have the same manipulating effect on people as she did. But what scares her the most, was the fact that he seems to be able to effect her as well as anyone else. And she felt so ... powerless around him.

Natalia shakes away her thoughts and snaps her mind back to the present. She finishes cleaning her face and walks to the closet, her steely persona restored. Opening her drawers, she pulls out her workout clothing and places them on the bed. If anything could help her calm her thoughts, it would be adhering to her daily routine.

12