A One Night Stand, Please Take Me!

Story Info
Couldn't take my eyes off her and she knew it!
4.3k words
4.55
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I looked at her the more I couldn't stop, it was becoming more and more obvious, and I worried that it was approaching "creepy". Maybe it was the long slender white dress that hugged her body ending about 5 inches above her ankles, revealing her tanned legs and matching white, high-heeled shoes.

It was late, the restaurant was closing, and the bartender had already called for last-call. I knew if I didn't say something now, I would regret it as I later lonesomely masturbated at the fantasy of her removing the dress and revealing the magic underneath.

Approaching her, I said in my most confident voice, "I must apologize by buying you a drink."

"Apologize?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am -- seems I've been examining you from my seat over there to the point that it was making, even me, uncomfortable." Small agreeable laughter came from her throat.

"I don't want to seem overly aggressive or throw out a cheesy pickup line; but my God you are something to admire. I would deeply regret not, at very least, speaking to you." I said, as I pulled a bar stool closer to her and sat open legged with her between them.

I slowly made a gesture to move a few strands of hair from her face back to her ears, to which she tilted her head in agreement.

"Maybe "aggressive" is the move that allows you to stay and have this drink with me." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

I paused for a brief second, looked directly in her eyes until it was almost uncomfortable, then reached in, and slid my hand over her cheek, continuing until my fingers found the back of her neck, pulled her lips to mine, and slowly rubbed my lips over hers until I felt her tongue break between her lips to find mine. I could taste the red wine she had been drinking and the smell of female pheromones mixed with a fruity perfume.

As I pulled away, I felt her head follow mine as if to communicate that she was not done yet. I said confidently, "I'm glad that is out of the way and now we can feel free to talk."

She replied in a very slow, very quiet, almost sultry voice, "What exactly would you like to talk about?" "Why do you feel the need to say anything at all?" While turning to inspect the wine in her glass.

Confused, and not knowing where she was going with this, I replied, "we could leave together." taking a brief pause, "or maybe I should just leave alone."

"I didn't mean it that way" she said, turning to look deep into my eyes. "Truth is, I have been waiting for you to come over here. My question was, what would you like to talk about?" She repeated.

Before I could get a sentence out, she muttered quietly, "How about you tell me the things you were doing to me in your imagination while you were staring at me, or better yet, your wildest, deepest fantasies you'd like to perform on me tonight."

Slightly shocked, yet highly aroused, I took my time to calmly answer her question. "Well, since we are speaking truths, fact is, that I couldn't take my eyes off you, and for some reason I didn't care if anyone noticed or if you were being offended by it. The question repeating in my head over and over was, does she enjoy sex enough to lose herself, and her vanity in it?"

After taking a long drink, I continued. "I also completely undressed you very slowly and methodically and could feel you let your guard down. Thirdly, I made up my mind that you were coming home with me tonight and that I would make you feel like the elegant lady you are."

After a few short conversations about what she was drinking and if I'd ever eaten at this restaurant, I felt her fingers move on my arm and with a tug she pulled me toward her, our lips met again tightly. I could feel her face strongly press against mine. The loud exhale from her nostrils and the twisting motion of her face to allow more of her mouth to open, screamed the passion she was feeling.

"I want you to make love to me and I want you to do any, and everything you've ever wanted to a woman. I have been trapped in an extremely conservative sex life and I want to know what it feels like to be taken; I want to experience all the things I've only read about."

After taking a pause, she continued while looking up at me with a desperate, concerned look. "I won't say no to anything, as long as you treat me like a lady and with respect." She turned to examine her now empty wine glass and swirled it like it was full.

I reached in again and turned her face to mine. "You are very much a lady, and I would NEVER treat you like anything less." "You're safe, and you're safe with me, I promise. I give you my word, I will show you the best night of your life."

Eyes locked, she slid her stool closer to mine to block the view. She pulled her dress up, just past her knees. Grabbing my hand, she slowly guided it under her dress sliding my hand slowly up her thigh. I could feel the heat and steaminess as my fingers approached her wet, hot, heaven. grabbing my fingers, she places them right on her lips forcing them tight - burying my knuckle into her slit, another resting on her hard clit. She brought her mouth to my ear and said, "I'm ready."

Impressed by the absence of panties, I slid my middle finger into her velvet and pressed my thumb against her clit. Making a pinching motion I pulled up at the top of her tunnel and pushed hard against her button, I felt her tremble and a slight gush of hot fluid come from her mound.

My cock immediately came to attention, and I felt the tingle through my balls as the erection painfully pressed against my pants.

As I removed my hand, I motioned to the bartender and instructed him to close our tab.

We waited without saying a word to each other. She came in for another kiss and I felt her hand slide up the thigh of my semi-lose trousers, reaching her destination, she slowly rubbed the long, thick, bulge through my pants. Back and forth she slid the butt of her palm almost as if she was kneading dough.

She drove her tongue deep into my mouth, I had never experienced such a long, full tongue that filled my mouth. I didn't notice before how large it was, and now, I remember thinking how impressed and excited I felt about the possibilities. She moved it slowly and with soft intent, literally causing butterflies in my stomach like I was a schoolboy receiving my first French kiss behind the gym.

I opened the car door for her, grabbing the bottom of her dress and helping it into the car so it didn't get caught in the door.

As I sat in the driver's seat and started the car, the excitement was consuming. The normal smells of leather from the seats, and the strong rush of air conditioning coming from the vents, were now mixed with her sweet perfume, with a very slight hint of wine.

I could tell she had never been in a sports car of this magnitude by her demeanor at the immediate vibration of the engine and the strong jerky power produced at each take off. I was not pushing the machine in the slightest, but the sheer power brought concerning looks to her face.

After opening the gate and pulling down the long, lit driveway to my garage, I stopped the car and turned it off.

"Is this really your house?" she said, looking through the windshield trying to take it all in.

"Yes ma'am it is, and tonight it's yours too." I quickly answered.

"What,....... I mean,.... what do you do for a living?" she stuttered.

"We can get to that later, let's say that I do very well for myself and tonight I'd like to share it with you." I paused for a long second. "I want tonight to be about you and for you. I'm not sure this place has ever seen natural beauty like yours."

"Before we go in, why don't we discuss a few things and get some clarity on what, and how you would like things to go for you? I truly want to fulfill your fantasies, but at no time do I want you to feel unsafe or pressured to do anything you're not comfortable with."

She looked through the front windshield for a moment, then turned to look out her side window. After what seemed to be 5 minutes she spoke. "I have no way to answer this with greater clarity than I already have. It is embarrassing to reveal how inexperienced I am for my age. The only out-of-box experience I have had is my husband convincing me to try anal one time, which went horribly wrong."

"Again, I am asking that you do WHATEVER you want to me, as long as you act like a gentleman and treat me kind." she finished, while turning to look at me.

"Ok, I understand. I apologize for asking again and putting you on the spot; however, in some cases, women, and men for that matter, want to be treated badly during sex, pushed around, spoken to harshly and belittled. I honestly felt this is not for you, but again, I gave you my word this would be a night to remember, and I just want to make extra sure this wasn't what you had in mind."

I started the car again, opened the garage from the button on my visor and pulled in quickly, closing the door again behind us.

"Can I make a quick call?" I asked, receiving a quick shrug of her shoulders.

"Alberto, would you please turn down the master bedroom? Also, if you would be so kind as to prepare a bottle of Chateau Pauillac 2000 Red, an ice bucket, and my regular scotch?"

"Thank you, Alberto, please take the rest of the night and tomorrow to be with your wife, I will see you Monday senior Jefe." "Si, Buenos Noches mi amigo." I said as I touched the button to end the call.

"Do you speak Spanish............ Oh my, I just realized I don't even know your name." she said, holding her hand to her ample bosom.

"Ha, no ma'am, I really don't, just a few words and short sentences -- I was really just trying to impress you......... Did it work?" I asked.

After a little chuckle, she said, "For a minute a thought you had a butler and just ordered him to unmake your bed and set out drinks for us."

"Oh, I would never consider Alberto my butler, he has worked for me for many years, I would more consider him a close family friend that just happens to work here. He is a super, human being." I said with a smile.

"Anthony is my name. You don't have to tell me yours if you prefer not to."

"Adriana, but most call me Addy." she answered.

"I would NEVER call you Addy and discount such an elegant name." I returned sharply.

I exited the car and quickly came around to her door, opened it and offered my hand to hers. She swung her legs out leaving her dress up past her knees, the striking tanned legs seemed to go on forever.

I helped her stand, then placed my hand in the small of her back bringing her close to me. "Do you trust me, Adriana?"

"I do....." she said slightly looking up at me with her face turned downward, almost shyly. Her beautiful dark eyes seemed to be larger than before.

I shut the door behind her and moved in close enough to push her back against the car, keeping close body contact, and my hand still in the small of her back. With my other hand I found the bottom of her jaw and guided her face to mine. I felt the same passion as before and the same ample tongue enter my mouth. This time she grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my face into hers, slightly pulling my hair.

I backed away and freed the top three buttons of her white dress, solidifying the fact she was not wearing a bra as well. I untied the soft material belt that was around her waist and let it fall to the floor. I reached down and found the bottom of her dress pulling it up while searching for her womb with the other hand.

I could feel that her womanhood was completely shaven and extremely wet. I placed my entire hand over her pussy and slipped my middle finger just barely into her tenderness. To this she found my neck and gave me a slightly strong bite.

I could feel her legs open more as she inched up on her toes sliding up the car a little. I quickly conceded to her request and buried my two fingers deep into her. Now kissing her neck and making a "come-here" motion with my dripping wet fingers.

My other hand explored until I found her left breast, pulling it from around the lapel of her dress, I could see her beautiful dark brown areola and rock-hard nipple. My mouth went straight to work biting and sucking.

This only lasted a minute or two. Standing on her toes seemed to be very uncomfortable. She straightened her legs, pulling my hand from her wetness.

She started to pull at the buckle of my belt, and I could tell she knew exactly how it worked. She slid the tab to undo my pants, slid the zipper down and reached down to find my engorged member under my shorts. A soft "emmmmm." came from her voice.

I closed my eyes and looked up at the ceiling of the garage. I felt my pants and shorts fall to my ankles and her warm hand grasp my eager cock. Her lips surrounded the swollen head of my shaft, and I felt my legs shiver.

I looked down to see all 7 inches of my veiny rod pointing straight to her mouth, the head was purple in color and swollen to much larger than the shaft. I had not felt a hard-on this rigid for years and could see it jump slightly with my pulse. My testicles were also aching in torture and felt as if they had been hardly thumped. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on top of the car.

She wrapped her hand tightly around the base of my cock, looking up at me with those dark eyes, she blew a soft breath across its head. I tightened my sphincter muscle to help relieve the pressure on my balls, and a squirt of precum came from the hole.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, it does, badly." I answered.

Still looking up at me, she placed her soft, wet, lips on the purple helmet and swirled her large swollen tongue around it, obviously taking the precum I offered. She continued as more of my cock slowly disappeared into her face, never breaking eye contact.

Finally, my cock was completely gone, and all I could see was her beautiful hair. I felt a hand grab my balls from underneath, wrapping her entire hand around them. I felt her pull them downward and then back enough that felt her finger rub down my taint and stop directly on my anus.

She swirled her finger around my hole then slowly pushed it inward, not to enter, but just enough to break the seal.

By now she was slowly withdrawing my extremely hard pole from her mouth, and I could see the shiny reflection of the massive amount of saliva she was leaving as my cock got longer. When it was completely out, she remounted my prick with her lips, and I could feel her tongue come out of her mouth underneath my shaft, I heard the sucking sounds of her cleaning the mess she had made. She had removed her finger from my ass and was pulling my balls forward now.

Once she was deep enough, I could feel the head of my cock bend downward into her throat, yet no gag. Her tongue was reaching for my balls and teasing my sack. Bringing them closer, I felt her soft tongue lick my balls and I wanted to explode. She had reached around with the other hand and was clinching my left cheek. After her third or fourth withdraw, she was fucking my cock with her hand and her mouth. Taking long strokes with her tight grip, up and down my shaft, followed by her hot mouth.

I could not stand anymore of this; I aggressively pulled my dick from her and told her I was not ready to cum yet. "I have much more in store for you, gorgeous" I said with a smile.

I reached down to help her up and she started to wipe her face with her hand, I grabbed and moved it away, I kissed her deeply to taste my juices still on her tongue and lips. I could tell she was slightly shocked by this gesture.

"Let's go in and get more comfortable." I said calmly.

As I led her into the house and through the kitchen, she gasped at the view from the living space. My house overlooks the hills of Austin and the southside of this room is entirely glass.

"This house was built entirely around that view, do you like it?"

"It's amazing." she said quietly.

I came up from behind her as she walked to the glass window. Slowly kissing the back of her neck, I whispered "Not nearly as amazing as the way you look, or the way you smell, or the way you move."

Tilting her head to allow me better access to her neck, I felt her push her rear back against me, inviting me. I wrapped my arms around her, still from behind and I continued to unbutton her dress and free her upper body completely. I then slid my hands down her waist pushing her dress over her incredible hips till it broke free and fell to the floor. There she stood, naked, in front of the huge glass wall.

"Now all of Austin can see your beautiful body, this city should be so lucky." I said softly in her ear again.

As I moved my hands downward from her extremely soft, but flat stomach, they met at her warmness. I laid one finger on top of her opening and rubbed gently as I took a small nibble at her neck.

Her excitement was transparent by the opening of her legs to allow me better access and the sloppy wetness that came over my fingers. She reached up with both arms over her head until her hands were behind mine, she pulled my head closer to her, turned hers and said "Fuck me, now! Please fuck me, Anthony!"

I grabbed her hand, dimmed the lights a bit while making our way to the window. We reached the large glass table directly in front of the window. I forcefully turned her around and pushed her upper half down onto the table, bending her at her waist. I could see her breasts flatten on the glass. With my foot, I tapped at hers to open wider, first her left, then her right until her entire pussy was showing. It was bulging and swollen, glistening with wetness. The slight aroma of sex came from it, and it made me mad with desire and lust.

I sank to my knees and brought my face to her womb, driving my thumbs in to pull her cheeks and vulvas apart, I could see the velvet curtains open to see the swollen button sticking beyond its hood.

I brought my mouth to it and slowly licked the edges of her opening, tasting her wonderful fluid, she quivered a little then pushed her ass back to my face again. I felt my tongue enter her as she moaned loudly. I sucked her clit hard and then soft, pulling it into my mouth and then letting it go again.

On my last round, I licked her pussy lips again, sucked the right one into my mouth, then dragging my tongue upward until it was on her star. To this she flinched and drove inward a little. I was having none of it. Moving my hands to her hips I pulled her back to my face and continued to tease her asshole with my tongue. After a second or two she gave in to the incredible experience and pushed back slightly.

I dragged my tongue all the way up her crack, slowly stood up and continued up her back, between her shoulder blades and to her neck. "Now I will fuck you, you golden goddess." I spoke.

As I approached her with my rock-hard cock, I grabbed her long, beautiful, black hair and twirled it into a tail to place in the center of her back.

She reached back with both hands and grabbed her cheeks right where the crease meets her thighs. She pulled herself open wide to take all of me in.

"Oh My God you are so beautiful, and the color of your body is heavenly." I spoke loud enough for her to hear me.

As I approached her wetness with my throbbing hard cock, I saw her push her ass up to welcome him in. I placed the engorged, purple head at the opening she had created by pulling her ass and lips apart and SLOWLY entered just the head. I moved it upward slightly, then downward, letting my cock taste the sweet nectar of her womanhood. I grabbed the mane of hair I created earlier and pulled on it slightly, just enough for it to come off her back, then very slowly drove my extremely hot rod into her tunnel.

I could tell she was squeezing my cock by the clinching motion of her asshole. Once my cock was buried all the way, I pulled her hair just a little to let her know she was mine, and all mine!

12