A One Night Stand, Please Take Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out as slowly as I entered, and I could tell it was driving her mad. "Relax darling, only squeeze when I am coming out, not in." I told her in a slow sexy voice.

I yanked her hair a little, "Relax." I said again.

I pushed my rod in a bit quicker this time, yet letting her feel every bump, vain and ridge of my shaft. She let go of her cheeks and placed her arms flat on the table straight out from her sides.

"Fuck me Anthony, oh please FUCK ME!" she said in a slightly angry voice.

On my third entrance, I placed my thumb on her forbidden hole and began to massage it slightly.

"I'm not sure, I like that." She said almost timidly.

"Shhhhhh, relax, and you will, I promise." I said reassuringly.

I picked up the pace with my cock and kept the same circling motion with my thumb until I felt her legs start to tremble a little. I buried my thumb just to the first knuckle, maybe 1" deep and continued the circular pattern inside her rim. Her back started to curl upward, and I could feel her starting to cum.

"Faster!" she finally screamed, as she reached back again to open herself up for me.

I drove it as deep as I could, pulled it out, and then drove it in again as if I was trying to drive it through her body for it to escape the other side. Each thrust came with a scream from her as I continued to pull her hair.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" she said over and over as I felt her tremble. A loud scream followed by a warm gush of fluids, then a screamed word "FUCK ME!!"

I was pumping as fast as I could now, driving my cock in and out with force. I could feel myself starting to cum again and she knew it.

"KEEP FUCKING ME ANTHONY -- KEEP FUCKING!" She screamed.

With my last stroke, I buried it so deep within her, I inadvertently pushed her up the table a bit, causing her feet to come off the ground. I planted my hot seed deep inside her with at least 5 more vigorous pumps.

It seems I left all my energy inside her womb as I laid my chest on her back.

"My god you are wonderful." I said through short, labored breaths.

I backed off her and sat in one of the leather covered chairs that accompanied the glass table. She stayed right where she was, in complete relaxation, Arms still stretched perpendicular to her body.

I saw the glob of hot fluid I left in her start to slide from her love tunnel and fall on the glass under her. It aroused me deep in my soul.

"Please stay the night with me beautiful, I have much more where that came from, and I'd love to share it with you." I said with an inviting voice.

After a minute, I rushed to the half bath down the hall and grabbed a towel for her. On my return she was standing by the window looking out on to the city lights. I came from behind her again and wrapped the towel around her, put my chin on her shoulder, breathing in the aroma of her beautiful hair.

She said, "Will I stay?" ......... "I may never leave."

12