All Comments on 'A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 01)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan12 months ago

The Werewolf aspect is fairly obvious, but thats just being picky. Otherwise good and hot

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang12 months ago

Thanks for sharing this story! Looking forward to the next part.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey12 months ago

I think it'd be hilarious to pull a 'bait and switch' and find out that the whole story has nothing to do with werewolves, and it was all just a huge red herring.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One12 months ago

So he is part werewolf I take it?

JanxSpiritJanxSpirit12 months ago

This is a super small detail, and only few people would even catch it, but no one at the University of Colorado, in my time at Boulder called the school UCB. That's either the Upright Citizens Brigade, or the University of California at Berkeley. We either called it CU, or just Boulder.

CaedynCaedyn12 months ago

Great start! I look forward to reading more. I’m a big fan of your work and this seems like it’s going to be another great series. Thanks for sharing!

williedavewilliedave12 months ago

A good and enjoyable start to another storyline. Keep up the good work. It’s not like you don’t have enough storylines to juggle already…

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew12 months ago

Very good. More please.

mick151074mick15107412 months ago

Another excellent start to, hopefully, an excellent series.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

Great setup as always. Hot finish. Looking forward to the story fleshing out.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman12 months ago

Nice job. I like stories with character development.

Ultimoter69Ultimoter6912 months ago

What a great start to a tale can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lycan, yes. were something , yes. wolf is yet to be determined though it would be typical. Lacey is now Wills' alpha female though I suspect their relationship will evolve in more ways. Of course since Will bit Lacey, she will become were as well.

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

We will see . But you have me hooked . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just trippy. Love the beginning.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic312 months ago

Just for fun, could you make him a were-lion? Or something other than a wolf?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great start. Looking forward to more. But it is NOT UCB. My first week there it was made clear this was CU. Go Buffs!

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

Great start. Hoping for many more chapters...

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

Excellent start, cannot wait until the next chapter

5/5

retread2retread212 months ago

Great start, I'm interested it what happens next...Alpha male with his queen bitch and following beta pack or alpha male with harem of bitches and hangers-on...

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Great start, looking forward to next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep it coming - I love this start. Thx!

sicraigsicraig11 months ago

Love to see where this continues

WulfdanWulfdan11 months ago

Hot hot hot. Eager for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes this has the makings of a great story looking forward to more chapters

TxCeltTxCelt10 months ago

More, please...

And hopefully, soon.

It seems obvious (to me, but I can be gullible) where he's heading on the narrative path. I'm really looking forward to seeing if Lacey is just along for the ride or if that bite will have consequences.

grifternrgrifternr10 months ago

Don't stop now!!!! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don’t stop it has the making of a good storyline.

notbatmannotbatman10 months ago

This is really good but I had to go back here from chapter two to refresh my memory of who everyone is, and the chapters aren't linked to one another which makes navigation difficult.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It is CU, Boulder. Never UCB.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

I see only two chapters to this, so I have a feeling disappointment is going to be rampant at the end of chapter 2.

This chapter was fun...detailed enough to set the stage for this encounter between Will and Lacey...

East European blood in his veins...something primal there...

Five**5**Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES