A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of which threw Will for a complete loop the first time she tried hitting on him.

Students couldn't graduate without four semesters of foreign language, and so Will had chosen to take Spanish, simply because it was, next to English, one of the most commonly spoken languages in the world. It hadn't gone especially well for him, but he was doing his best to try and pick up the language, working on it as much as he could, but he found that retaining the vocabulary, in addition to all the other words he needed to learn for his business classes and his medical classes, was challenging. Which meant he generally spent all his time in class trying to focus on the teacher.

This, it turned out, was very much counter to what Lacey wanted from Will, because somewhere since the class had started a few months ago, she'd decided that she wanted to get his attention, and that had just been bouncing off Will repeatedly.

The first time she'd apparently thought she'd start subtle, and that Will would be drawn in like all of the other guys she'd simply had to bat her eyelashes at to get the attention of. That had been a tremendous failure on her past. Sitting next to him in class had completely failed to get him to notice her, so she'd started amping her tactics up. She'd chosen not to wearing pantyhose, so the expanse of flesh was bare and exposed, although Will completely missed it entirely, much to Lacey's annoyance.

When going small didn't work, she tried turning up the heat, showing up to class in a dangerously low cut top that made it look like her tits were just barely contained, and that they could burst free at any moment, and from the moment she entered the room, she tried to keep them pointed in Will's direction, so that if he ever glanced over at her, they would almost certainly be directly in his line of sight. He'd noticed, but he'd also heard stories about Lacey and her tendency to chew men up and spit them out, and had no desire to just be another notch in the man-eater's bedpost, so his gaze didn't linger and he moved his eyes past almost immediately. If he'd been trying to get her annoyed, he couldn't have been doing that much better of a job than he was by simply not trying. She was practically thrusting her tits at him, and yet, he continued to keep his eyes polite and civil and not engage with the smorgasbord of flesh being presented just to him.

Over the next couple of weeks, more and more students were getting caught up in the little drama that was unfolding before and after class, everyone fascinated to see what sort of escalation Lacey was going to get up to.

When the low cut top hadn't worked like she'd wanted, her next attempt wasn't that much of an escalation, at least openly. The main difference was that she'd come to class not wearing a bra, and the outlines of her nipples were immediately visible through the top. Will didn't give her the satisfaction of letting his gaze linger on her, even when she was doing everything she could to keep herself in his line of sight.

The next time she'd come back to class, it looked far less like she was showing up for a Spanish class than she was showing up for a yoga class. She'd completely decided she was going to keep turning things up until she got some kind of reaction out of him. She wasn't wearing a shirt - she had a sports bra instead. She wasn't wearing her normal skirt - she was just wearing Lululemon yoga pants, and they were tight on her ass, which she made a point of practically shoving into him, bumping it against him as she bent over to look into her bag, supposedly trying to find something, but it was pretty clear she was just doing it to keep bumping her butt against him.

And yet, he continued to do his best to pay her no mind.

Which seemed like it royally pissed Lacey off.

Near the end of October, Lacey boiled over and finally lost her ability to keep her chill.

Will was gathering his stuff up to leave from class when Lacey grabbed him by the shoulder, pulling a little on him. "Will, can I talk to you for a minute?"

He sighed, rolling his eyes before turning to look at her. "What do you need, Lacey?"

"Not here," she said. "I just need a couple of minutes. Can I walk you to your next class or something? Please?"

That was the final thing that made him decide to let her crack the door open just a little. She'd said 'please' to him. He'd never heard Lacey say please to anyone ever. "I'm going to get lunch before my next class, but you can walk with me over to the taqueria."

"Thank you so much," she said, smiling at him as widely as she could. She'd chosen track pants today and a zip up track up, although Will could tell that she had on a tanktop underneath it. Once they were half a block from the building their classroom was in, she finally spoke again. "Why aren't you paying any attention to me?"

He clicked his tongue, shrugging a little bit. "Because I know you're just going to pitch me to the side once you have it, and I don't like being a pawn in someone's little game."

"I mean, we could have some fun first," she said, almost like she was caving a little in the hopes that it might make him cave a little himself.

"Yeah, pass," he laughed. "You may not realize it, but this school isn't as big as you think it is, and the fact that you've blown off a bunch of guys after they've tried to get physical has gotten around. If you weren't sort of egging them and getting them all worked up, everyone would be respectful about it, but a bunch of your ex-boyfriends all have the exact same story to tell - you like to get them all wound up and eager to fuck and then seem to take great joy in leaving them high and dry, turned on and blue balled practically to the point of hurting."

"I mean, yeah," she said with a giggle. "Sometimes. But they all just wanted to be the first one to say they got some from the most popular girl in school."

"You're not the most popular girl at UCB, Lacey."

"Whatever. Anyway, they're just pissed they couldn't tell their friends we fucked. But what if I tell you that you wouldn't have that problem?"

"I'd tell you that I already don't have that problem," he chuckled. "Because I'm not trying to fuck you."

"But you could is what I'm saying." He glanced over and she was biting her bottom lip, and he could swear he could actually smell her fear in the air. "You could fuck me. If you wanted."

"If I wanted?"

"I want you to, okay?"

"Bullshit," he told her. "If that was true, you wouldn't be so shy about it."

"Yeah, well, you're kinda the first guy I thought might ever fucking say no to me, alright? And that's pretty fucking scary," she sighed, her fingers curling into nervous little balls at her side. "I'm used to being the hot shit girl on campus that all the guys look over at and drool, and it's been nice, knowing that when I finally decided I wanted to fuck somebody, all I'd have to do is wave in their direction, and then shit would be on. But now that I've decided, I can't even get him to fucking look at me while I'm talking to him..."

"Because I don't believe you, Lacey," he said, stopping to turn and look at her. "It's another game or another prank or something and I don't have fucking time for it, okay? I'm not some pimply little nerd who's gonna cream his jeans just because you're pretending to be-"

He was in the middle of a harangue, laying into her when she finally just threw her arms around him and mashed her lips against his as hard as she could, both of her hands on his body, one on his back, the other on the back of his neck, keeping him from drawing back as she invested as much possible desire as she could into that kiss, her tongue storming past the gates of his lips into his mouth, her body giving tiny little whimpers and moans, as the kiss held for a good long minute before she finally pulled back, keeping her searing light blue eyes focused directly on his. "I'm not fucking pretending, okay?" she whimpered. "I want you to fuck me, and you can do whatever you want with me, as long as you just fuck me, and fuck me good. I can't fucking describe it, but there's just something about you that I fucking have to have, that I fucking need, that I can't fucking stand being without, and if that means I have to practically be a total slut and just fucking throw myself at you, then that's what I'm gonna do, okay, Will?"

It was in that moment, looking into her eyes, seeing that intense longing there, that he started to wonder if she might just be being honest with him. So he decided to put it to the test. "Let me see your phone," he said, holding his hand out.

She nearly fumbled her phone to the floor, she was fishing it out so fast to unlock it and hand it to him.

He took the phone from her and put his phone number and his address into her contact information. "I'm going to go and get lunch, then I have classes until 5, and I should be back at the house by 6 pm. If you really, truly mean it, you can be on my front doorstep at 6 pm, and I'm probably gonna test and see if you're full of shit before anything gets started, so if this is a prank or some fucking thing like that, you should just not come by, got it?"

She took the phone back from him and then jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck as she leaned in to kiss him again, making sure he could feel the heat of her crotch pressing hard against his, practically writhing her body against his before she uncoiled her legs and broke the kiss. "Whatever it takes," she said. "No fucking hesitation. I'll be there."

It was about that point that Will started to consider she might be on the up and up.

For the rest of the day's classes, he found himself wondering if she was really going to come by his house once he was done for the day, exactly how far she was going to take this prank, or even if it might actually not be a prank.

The last class of his day, when he was walking out, he saw Tanner, the jock desperately scurrying to get out of his way, which made Will smile a little bit. He'd sort of been expecting Tanner to try and nut up and take another cheap shot at him some time, but apparently Will had broken some sense of resistance inside of Tanner and put the athlete back onto his heels, always nervous about Will's attention turning his way again.

The walk off campus back to his house was mostly quiet and Will kept preparing to be disappointed, but when he finally could see the front door of his condo, sure enough, there was Lacey, her fiery red mane not pulled into a tail for the moment, her hands rubbing together, as she was clearly dealing with the cool, crisp autumn air.

"Huh," Will said, amusement clearly in his voice. "You actually came."

"No, I showed up," she giggled, trying to give him a winning smile. "Hopefully you can make me cum soon enough."

"You could've gotten nailed by pretty much any boy on campus," Will said, unlocking his front door. "Why me?"

"You're what I want," she replied with a shrug, about ready to walk into the condo, when Will moved to block her passage in the doorway.

"Not good enough," he said. "Try again."

She pouted, stamping one foot a little. "I don't know, okay? You're... there's just something about you. Something raw. Something primal. I just... I just can't help myself around you... I feel myself getting horny all the fucking time... it's hard to think..."

"And you'll do anything I say?"

She grinned a little bit, nodding, licking her lips. "That was the deal."

"Then show me your tits. Right here." The position of his condo's front door meant it would be highly unlikely that anyone else would get an eyeful, but she wouldn't entirely know that. He expected this was going to be the challenge that made her balk and back down, but instead she unzipped the track top and then reached down and pulled up the tank top to expose a pair of perfectly swelled tits, dusted with a smattering of light brown freckles, the nipples hard from cold or excitement or both, they and the aerola a deep, smokey shade of pink. "Well, damn. You didn't hesitate at all," he said, stepping aside as she headed into his condo. He stepped into his place and closed the door behind them.

"I told you," she purred, moving into his living room before heading to the windows, closing the blinds, so that passersby wouldn't just be able to look in and get an eyeful, as she shed the track top and the tanktop, leaving her topless in his living room. "Whatever it takes. As long as you fuck me."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. "And what if I say I want a video of you saying that all, so I've got proof of it?"

She reached her hands behind her, folding her arms behind her back to make her tits pop out even more as she wiggled them in his direction. "As long as you're not showing the video all around campus, I'll do it."

"Maybe I won't, maybe I will," he said. "You'll just have to trust me with it." He started recording video on his phone, it pointing at the floor, as he slowly started to turn it up to face towards her, giving her plenty of time to cover up or turn away, but she didn't, keeping her blue eyes focused on him the whole time.

"My name's Lacey McGuinness," she started as she began walking slowly closer towards him. "And I know I have a reputation on campus as a horrible cocktease. And I own that. I've earned it. I do like teasing boys and their cocks, but there's something about Will Bowland that I can't help myself around. I want him to fuck me. I want him to fuck me hard and rough and to cum inside of my little cunt until I can feel his jism dribbling down the inside of my thighs, my belly feeling swollen from how much spunk he's shot up inside of me." She dropped down to her knees and started unbuttoning his jeans. "I want him to raw dog me and claim me like the alpha he is... God, I want that so fucking bad..." she moaned, fishing out his cock before shoving her head down onto it like being away from his prick was actually causing her pain.

It had been years since Will had gotten a blowjob, junior year of high school when Shelly Otis had gone for it after a party, sucking him off in the back of Will's car after the two had found themselves making out for the better part of an hour. Shelly hadn't been all that good at it, but she'd been determined, and she'd gotten a load out of him pretty quickly, because, well, Will hadn't really had any sexual experiences before that. He hadn't had any since, that much was certain. And the next day Shelly had just started avoiding him. He'd never gotten a definitive answer about why Shelly had either blown him or why she'd gone dark on him afterwards, but it had left a bitter taste in his mouth.

Lacey, on the other hand, showed absolutely no signs of reservation or holding back, as she thrust her face down as far as she could onto his cock, her tongue doing its best to slather his shaft with spit, turning her eyes up to look at him, as if daring him to keep the camera focused on her while she worked, and he hadn't pulled it away, but as she kept shoving the tight ring of her lips down to the base of his dick, he finally stopped the recording and tossed his phone aside, which made Lacey pop her mouth off his shaft and giggle. "I don't wanna swallow your load this time, though, because I wanna feel it all up in my guts," she said, stroking his shaft. "I wanna feel you nut in my cunt."

Will was more than a little nervous he was going to disappoint her, since he was a virgin, but he refused to let that hold him back. So he decided fake it 'til you make it.

He yanked her up to her feet before spinning her around, pushing her forward so that her knees fell on top of his couch, her arms resting on the top of the back of it as she squealed in delight. He then reached down and yanked her track pants and the thong he found beneath them down to her knees, exposing her slippery and eager snatch to his eyes, a small patch of coppery curls peeking out from the top of it, as she did her best to spread her knees apart as much as she could, reaching one hand beneath her to take two fingers and part the lips of her pussy for him, looking back over her shoulder at him, nodding eagerly at him.

Within seconds, he was standing behind her, getting the head of his dick lined up before just immediately shoving it as deep as he could into her twat, feeling that velvety warm glove envelope him, squeezing him in molten sweetness.

"Fuck yeah, daddy," she groaned back at him. "You feel so fucking good."

He didn't want to let on that it was his first time, so he made sure to keep in motion, sliding back before thrusting forward again, both of his hands holding onto her hips, even while her fingertips rubbed at her clit and occasionally tickled his balls.

Whatever tempo he'd picked, it was one she must've been enjoying, because her moans and caterwauls kept coming quickly and enthusiastically, her hips trying to thrust her ass back into him some, but his position mostly let him set the pace.

On a lark, he decided to grab a fistful of her bright red hair and give a yank, wondering if she would ask him to stop. Instead he was rewarded with one of the most whorishly sexual moans he'd ever heard in his life. "Fuck yes," she pleaded. "Toss me around. Claim me. Take me as your bitch. Fucking mark me. Use me and stopper me up with all your fucking cum..."

He felt like his body was almost moving of its own accord now, and he could feel that release steaming up inside of his balls, so he was damn sure he was going to make sure she came with him. He started truly plowing her, each slam of his hips into her ass making his balls swat against her clit and fingers, and he could feel her starting to clench and spasm around his dick, as she began to howl at him.

"Oh fuck, you fucker, you marvelous fucker, I'm fucking cumming, holy fuck I'm cumming so fucking hard, cum in me cum in me, cum cum cum CUM!"

Just as he felt his balls draw in, he suddenly felt a sharp compulsion, which he indulged in, leaning forward to place his teeth against the base of her neck, biting down hard at the exact moment his cock began to pump what had to be an insanely giant backlog of spunk inside of her cunt, his teeth breaking the skin enough to draw a bit of blood, and instead of her shrieking at him to stop, he instead felt her clamp down even harder, her legs shaking quickly, a filthy moan filling his ears like his cum was filling up her pussy.

"Jesus Christ," Lacey whimpered. "You've totally ruined my fucking hole. I feel like I'm going to fucking slosh if I move..."

"Sorry about the bite," Will said, only to see her shake her head wildly, her tongue licking her lips at him.

"Don't be... It marks me as yours. I fucking love it, although I should probably put a bandage on it, just to be safe..."

"So now that you got your go with me, you going to turn and run?" he asked her.

She turned to grab his head, pulling him into a firm kiss. "You own me, Will, and you gotta keep destroying me like this every chance you fucking get... god I feel so fucking warm..."

Something was changing inside of Will, that much he knew, but what was happening to him remained a mystery...

12