All Comments on 'A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 04)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang5 months ago

Loved the chapter! The flowers and the blood markings on the car are intriguing. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

redlion75redlion755 months ago

Are we going to get to the reason for his higher sex appeal? Is it pheromones or a werewolf genes?

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme5 months ago

Really enjoying this story so far. The "robbery", flowers, and blood symbol have definitely amped up the mystery. 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 looking forward to the sexy professor joining the fun. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

Irish687Irish6875 months ago

Love the direction this one is taking.. Can't wait for more of this one...

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Mystery and intrigue beginning to rear their heads. Like the way this is going. And a great instalment. 5⛤

Southpaw1430Southpaw14305 months ago

I had to re-read the first three chapters before reading this one. Good story. I enjoyed this new chapter. Thanks.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

*Someone* out there (or a group) definitely knows that there's something supernatural going on. They already struck out with the garlic & holy water. The flowers were wolvesbane. Probably best he didn't touch them. I'm not sure what supernatural creature the blood was supposed to ward off. They're fishing.

.

Great chapter - I really enjoy these characters and am interested in seeing where it goes.

kdeville87kdeville875 months ago

keep it going i like it so far

OgfyOgfy4 months ago

I'm going out on a limb here. The person stalking him is obviously his father. But why and what intentions? That I can't wait to find out.

HelgamiteHelgamite4 months ago

Hmm, my guess, unknown werewolf alpha and the unknown stalker is an alpha himself that wants to either destroy him for territory, or teach him.

Liking the story so far, interesting to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the storyline, hope a new chapter is in the works. Oh and Happy New Year 🎆

Mikeh091Mikeh0914 months ago

I really love the story, and I hope there will be more chapters

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Wolfsbane, huh? How much longer can you keep the "weird happenings" line going? I mean, it's pretty obvious what's going on here - are we waiting for an old gypsy woman to drop in spouting, "Even a man who is pure of heart and says his prayers at night Can become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the full moon shines bright."? (Loved Maria Ouspenskaya!) Oh, yeah - 5 stars again. And where did those idiots get the idea that garlic in holy water would work? And how do they know what he is when WE haven't found out (officially) yet? Inquirin' minds want to know!

Odess83Odess832 months ago

Интересно! Правда странно, что парень не задаётся вопросами, он же далеко не дурак и с логикой все ок. Но почему то так легко принял желание девушки поделиться им и даже позвать третью

majorreader24majorreader2418 days ago

Some perceived inconsistencies mostly associated with Will's work:

In chapter 1 we get "He didn't need the money but it gave him something to focus on...." and then in this chapter Will tells the cops how important the job is to him.

And again with the cops he complains about his boss, even though the boss was good about the Will-menu additions and increasing his pay.

caveman21936caveman21936about 11 hours ago

Who is the alpha in this relationship?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
3499 Followers
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES