A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 04)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that she described him as *home* still felt sudden, but also somehow natural and almost inevitable.

Christmas Eve, he came out of the diner, headed over to his car and let out a deep sigh. Drawn onto the driver's side door of his car in what looked like blood was some sort of weird symbol, all intricate curves and lines and crosshatches. But it was late at night, and because of how goddamn cold it was, the blood had frozen onto the side of his vehicle. So, he simply hopped into his car and drove it home. The next morning, he would heat up some water to wash the crap off and have it clean once more, the blood still smelling funny even as it dripped from his car. He even had to scrape a bit to get the last flecks off.

The diner was closed Christmas Day, which let Will have a glorious moment at home alone, although the house felt strange now, what with both Lacey and April's stuff taking up parts of the place. Before the home had retained a sort of Spartan feel to it, thin on decoration, as if it was just someplace for Will to lay his head down at night. But Lacey and April were both doing everything they could to try and make the place feel more like a home of *three*.

The day after he'd made sure he wasn't scheduled to work as he drove over to Denver airport to pick the two of them up. Along the way to the airport, he started to wonder if he was being followed. There was blue Ford Bronco that had been hanging out behind him, so much so that Will decided to stop and get gas along the way, despite the fact that he was over half a tank, and sure enough, the blue Ford Bronco had pulled off as well, and when he got back on the highway, the vehicle was once more behind him.

So, Will decided to see who the hell was tailing him.

Not far from the airport, Will pulled his car off into a little roadstop, parking right in front of the public toilets before heading inside. Or at least he made it *look* like he went inside, opening the door and then letting it close without going in, the door facing away from the parking lot, so nobody in any of the cars could see it.

He waited until the blue Ford Bronco pulled into the parking lot, and then he made his move. Sprinting from his concealed spot, he rushed towards the Bronco, which immediately began backing up as quickly as it could. Inside the vehicle, Will could see a man in his thirties, white, with a giant bushy brown beard, giant aviator style sunglasses, and long hair pulled back beneath a baseball cab which read "Wildmane Society" on it. The man looked shocked and terrified, reaching onto the seat next to him to pick up a handgun of some kind, at which point Will dived aside and the man in his truck drove off without a shot fired.

Will hadn't doubted *this* man would've *used* his weapon.

The truck's plates were covered in mud, although Will wondered if that wasn't some kind of deliberate obfuscation of the plates, something designed to keep him from getting plate numbers. The vehicle zoomed off at high speed, and Will frowned in annoyance. Whoever it was who'd been stalking him for months now seemed to have upped their game a little bit. They'd moved up from leaving flowers in his driveway to full time tailing detail.

The rest of the way to the airport, nobody was following him.

When he got to the airport, he was rather shocked to see that not only were the girls on time, they were ready and waiting for him, already having picked up their baggage from claim, telling him not to park, but just to grab them and go, which he did, although Lacey insisted on driving, and April pulled him into the back seat with her.

On the drive back, April fished out his cock and immediately started blowing him as soon as they got on the highway, not slow and delicate, but ravenous and thirsty, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft like she was starved for the cream contained within, unable to think straight until she got what she wanted. He wanted to try and resist for the entire car ride, but in the end, barely lasted ten minutes before April got her reward, and it felt like his release was more intense than he'd even expected, his hand holding her face wedged down onto it, even though he felt her coughing as he creamed into her throat, his body refused to yield even an inch.

When the shakes finally eased off, his hands moved from her head as he started to stammer out an apology. "S-s-sorry for-"

"That. Was. So. Fucking. HOT," April panted, licking her lips with a wild and delirious smile, running her fingers around her mouth, making sure she didn't miss any of his cum, or let too much of her own spit leak from her lips. "God, I didn't realize how fucking *thirsty* for you I was until I saw you pull up, and I told Lacey, I gotta have you now, and I meant right fucking now."

"I also told her that as soon as we got back to the house," Lacey said from the front seat, "that you were going to fuck the living shit out of me right there in the living room, because fuck getting to the bedroom."

That happened too, with Will yanking Lacey's hair so hard he was worried about twisting her neck, although she seemed to love the raw force of it.

At the end of it, both of the girls were sweaty, naked, exhausted and piled up around Will's nude body in the living room, and they both whimpered a little when one of them brushed against his cock, and Will's shaft began to rise again, growing turgid once more.

"No more!" Lacey giggled. "We yield! We surrender! We have nothing left in our spent bodies to give in sacrifice to The All-Mighty Meat Master!"

"We're gonna need more girls to keep this beast in check, Lacey," April moaned.

"Well, I brought you in, so it's your turn to figure out who else we get," Lacey burbled, trying to snuggle up against Will, who tried to say something before Lacey just slapped her hand over his mouth, stopping him from getting a word out. "Who'd you have in mind?"

April actually blushed a little bit before she finally spoke. "I was... I was thinking about maybe seeing if we could get Dr. Getschmann to fuck him..."

Will's cock throbbed unabashedly at that idea. He'd had Dr. Dina Getschmann as a teacher the year before, teaching Fundamental Ethics. She was a tiny little Jewish woman, barely five feet tall, slender like a ballerina, with almost a touch of schoolmarm mixed in, but somehow with the sexuality dialed up to fifteen. She wasn't that much older than her students, in her early 30s. There wasn't a single class where she didn't come dressed in high conservative fashion that still somehow exuded sex appeal in spades. Long skirts with dark stockings that still somehow managed to cling to her ass like she'd melted them on. White silk blouses left done open just enough at the top to catch an inch or so of some expensive looking lingerie. Her dark brown hair often done up in a bun, but often with just one loose strand hanging down across her face. It was like she was showing off just enough to let everyone's imagination carry them the rest of the way. She'd been known to occasionally dally with a student here and there, but never one currently enrolled in her classes. He'd stroked off a couple of times thinking about her when he was in her class, although he'd always figured she'd have just been way out of his league.

"There's no way that-" Will started before April immediately interrupted him.

"I'm her TA," April said. "She just got dumped about a month ago by her boyfriend, because he said he wanted 'a younger model.' And the last few days before vacation, she was very persistent in asking about my new boyfriend, because she said she could 'smell his sex funk' all over me. I... I think she's jealous... I bet you could fuck her if you wanted." April licked her lips. "I bet she'd fucking love it, and I'd love to see you plowing her..."

"Then it's settled," Lacey said. "Starting tomorrow, you start hunting the good doctor and convincing her to be one of your willing little fucktoys."

At this point, Will had decided it was easier to simply agree with Lacey than to argue with her.

12