All Comments on 'A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 05)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Silver bullet, sense of being followed, grisly murder, another woman. What is going on? Another fascinating post but soooooooo short. 5⛤

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop4 months ago

Very good chapter , you have so many irons in the fire , try not to burn yourself out .

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang4 months ago

I am very intrigued by the weird behaviour of who ever is targeting him.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One4 months ago

I wondering what is going on here but still good work

kdeville87kdeville874 months ago

great story. Keep it up

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

I reckon it's the nutjob from the church trying to save his congregation from the devil, for his own personal use, of course. Well and thank you, antway.5*

Carnes8004Carnes80044 months ago

As always, Stay safe.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14304 months ago

Great story. Thanks.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans4 months ago

Another great chapter. I loved "I want in."

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Love the world, love the writing, but the chapter length, and how much time is between them, makes it very difficult to get into the flow and feeling of the story. 5* nonetheless.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

OK, it's REALLY time to let the werewolf out of the box and into the pack. And shouldn't he be getting antsy about every 29.5 days or so? How hard are you messing with the Legend of the Wolfman? Next installment quickly, please. Yeah, 5 stars again, so predictable, what can I say - you're just that good!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This sure is a great story, lots of fun. I get a kick out of the unseen shadowy characters trying anti-vampire moves against him, with no effect at all. But you'd think he'd recognize those attacks at some point...

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Понравилось! Жду продолжения!!

ncpetencpete3 months ago

Enjoying the story, Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing it with us.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan3 months ago

Personally I think this is the best of your stories, a really good balance..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad to see this series is continuing.

Really interested to find where it's going.

docholliday0007docholliday00072 months ago

We need more chapters for this story it’s great keep up the great work

mcquentmcquent2 months ago

Keep going 💪🏾

daves_not_heredaves_not_here2 months ago

I can't wait for the next part!

Great story so far.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

great stor, and well written. It seems to be supposed for an slow buildup with Will not knowing anything about bis heritage. Oh well, let me guess: silver bullets, toxic flower bucket as an cross, hightened senses, better smell and fine hearing... Santa Clause perhaps? Ah, no. Ok, so i would encourage the writer to try to descipher the sexscenes a little bit more graphic in terms of feelings. And how the story goes, it could be interesting to understand the oposite group what knownledge and belives they are thriving on. So far great story and only a shame it is not "more" progressed... I personally think every good unfinished story is an missed point, but of cause every storyteller is only human too, with enough other things to do (as to see in the bio, there are other storys progressed to, too). Sorry for my bad language, as it will be obviously that it is not my language. Thanks for publishing this story so far and i would love to see an full-blown, finished story in the end.

Covert43Covert43about 1 month ago

I swear to god if your one of those Authors that make great stories and never finish em, imma chuck a hissy…5 star

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 month ago

hope the next one is out soon

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 month ago

I like the story, but the gradual drip feeding of jeopardy from potential W/Wolf hunters or other packs is becoming frustrating, Will would have to be very very dim indeed to not put together the connections between silver bullets, garlic, wolfsbane, his own gf calling him an alpha and his biting/marking of aforesaid GF’s neck. What next? Feeling antsy at the full moon?

I realise you probably have a pre-planned arc for this story, but please give your characters a bit more credit for joining the dots and give us sufficient that we don’t become disenchanted with the story that both you and we have invested in. Thanks, Ppfzz.5⭐️

HelgamiteHelgamiteabout 1 month ago

waiting for next episode. this is getting good!

SatyrDickSatyrDick26 days ago

[14.04.24]

Excellente series so far...

And I looove the Brazil mention:

"You've never had your eyes opened until you've truly gotten down and dirty with Terry Gilliam's Brazil. Ever seen it?"

"Can't say that I have, sir."

"Gilliam wanted to release the film as 19841/2 but a filmed version of Orwell's 1984 was released around the same time, so he had to settle for a different name instead. Brilliant movie. Absolutely batshit crazy, but most of Gilliam's best stuff is like that."

11/10 Dead Parrots!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES