A Pack Of His Own (Ch. 05)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower, he dried himself off and put on the clothes they'd left for him. When he headed out into the living room, he found the two women sitting on the couch, talking about how Dina had seemed, how tense and worked up she'd seemed. April was so excited recollecting the events to Lacey that she could barely sit still.

"So I take it we think it's working?" Lacey said with a smile.

"It's working alright," Will said, moving to sit down in his reclining chair, not wanting to sit down between the two of them, knowing one or both of them would be all over him if he did, even without the smell of sex on them, even with Lacey having been satiated only hours earlier and April the night before. They'd constantly accused him of being sexually hungry, but the truth was they were just as sexually rabid, if not more so than he ever was. They'd blamed that on the smell of him, but he was starting to think he was nose blind to his own scent, because he certainly hadn't noticed any change in the way he'd smelled.

"Why didn't you stick around and go after her now, Will?" Lacey asked.

"In front of all the other teachers? I don't need to be flaunting what we're doing, even if there's nothing improper about any of it," he chuckled. "Besides, you wanted her to be worked up and crazy, so we're going to let her stew for a while. Just let it rattle around in her brain a bit. She teaches ethics, and the fact that we're talking about her hooking up with the same guy who's hooking up with one of her teaching assistants. That's a bit bigger of a jump than she's used to. She'll get there, though. It's just going to take a little bit longer than you'd anticipated."

"You think she's still going to go for it, though?" April asked.

"You saw her getting all worked up," Will laughed. "Yeah, she's going to go for it. She's just got to work herself up to it. I clocked her number early on when I was taking her class - she's a thrill seeker, the kind of person who gets off on the risk from doing something borderline unethical. Shit, she's probably got an exhibitionist streak a mile wide. She strikes me as exactly that type of woman - wants to fuck in the park, in the back seat of a car, up on a ski lift. I guarantee you that she wasn't embarrassed when she came out of the bathroom at that party; she was gleeful. They all knew what she'd been doing, but none of them were probably bold enough to confront her about it."

"How long do we wait?"

"Oh, give it a bit," Will said. "I imagine after a week or two of seeing you coming in, helping her grade papers and plan lectures, she'll be primed and ready and unable to resist all that much longer."

"Until then, we're really just going to wait?" Lacey asked.

"Patience, Red," Will joked. "Our time will come."

They had a few days before classes were starting up, and, barring one argument, things were mostly pretty quiet. The argument had sprung up when Lacey had put Will's clothes into the drier and they started making a loud rattling noise until she'd taken them out and found the silver bullet that was in his pocket. It had resulted in Lacey chewing him out, claiming that if he was being threatened they needed to know about it, to which Will had argued that it was just some kids playing a prank, like they had with the flowers. It turned out the bullet didn't even have gunpowder in it.

Lacey and April had spent a while dressing him down, telling him to take his health seriously, and then Will had figured it was time to put all the cards on the table, so he'd told them about the attempted robbery that had happened while they'd been home for Christmas break. That made them go from angry to nervous, which hadn't been Will's intention, and he rapidly talked them down. They were disappointed that he hadn't brought it up to them, but he pointed out that the men had been far too skittish for him to feel any real sense of fear about it.

"Is there anything else weird going on we should know about, Will?" Lacey had said. Somewhere in the middle of the argument, they'd pulled him up from his chair and sat him down between the two of them on the couch, so they could sort of pin him from getting away, each of them resting their calves on top of his thighs.

"It's a little hard to differentiate between what's 'weird' and what's 'the new normal,' Lacey," Will said with a defeated laugh. "I went from not banging anyone to banging two of the hottest women I've ever seen, who, by the way, are trying to get me to also bang one of my ex-teachers."

"Yes yes," Lacey said, rolling her eyes, waving her hand at him. "That's all 'new normal' shit. I'm talking about being threatened by stick-up men who have a change of heart or leaving a silver bullet on your windshield sort of weird."

"I mean, I've sort of felt like I was being watched or followed here or there, but it doesn't seem like I see the same people very often. Not any more often than you normally would in a small college town, you know?"

"Okay, so now we're going to start seeing if we can find anyone tailing you, Will," Lacey said. "We can make a game of it, but I don't want anyone fucking with my main source of good dick, you hear me?"

By the end of the week, Lacey and April had started to use a sudden obsession with taking endless selfies to start cataloging the people who seemed to be following Will around, noting there were three men and one woman who kept popping up with surprising regularity in the background.

On the following Monday, April had gone in to help Dina prepare her lesson plan for the next month reeking of Will. They'd made sure to fuck literally right before she'd thrown on her clothes and headed into the professor's office, so that the odor of raw sexuality would fill the room. April had come home a few hours later laughing about how badly Dina had been squirming and wriggling the entire time they'd been prepping for the classwork.

The evening news kicked off with a story about a grisly murder that had occurred just twenty some miles north of Boulder in the small town of Lyons, not even two thousand people strong. The crime scene was described as incredibly gruesome, saying that the murder victim had been decapitated, and at that time, police did not have any suspects.

Just around the time the weather report was beginning, predicting even more snow to be coming within the next twenty-four hours, there was a knock at the door, hurried and insistent, as Will moved and answered the door, finding Doctor Dina Getschmann standing on his stoop, parka and snow pants on, her eyes looking at him like a junkie in need of a fix.

"I want in."

12