A Package For Meghan Ch. 01

Story Info
Meghan remembers helping her friend zip his pants.
1.9k words
4.29
20.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan finished her 11-mile run at her doorstep, sweat-drenched and feeling that familiar mix of pride and body ache. She waited for a man to come out before entering her building, to be polite, but really to have him notice her. She had seen him once before, and noticed him eyeing her pretty obviously when she was wearing one of her most revealing running outfits, basically just a pink strap around her breasts and tiny boyshort bottoms. She was used to the stares, the comments, the unsolicited DMs. Most of the time it made her uncomfortable, like she was being watched in a way she couldn't control. But even those moments gave her excitement and power. These people wanted her. After her last breakup she needed constant reminders of her sexual allure.

She walked up the stairs, 3 long flights that made her calves burn. She counted each step and looked at her feet as if to cheer them on. At the top of the stairs she noticed a small unmarked package at her doorstep, and suddenly felt a jolt of excitement, running to grab it. She jammed the key inside to open her door. Lily, her Boxer mix, leapt onto her and barked and after an obligate head scratch she sprinted to her room to throw everything down. The package she placed gently on her nightstand, looking at it for a moment and smiling.

She hurried to her bathroom and peeled off her top, freeing her breasts in a bouncy drop. The air on them felt cool and refreshing, and she paused to eye her nipples in the mirror. She was proud of her tits, especially after a run. She'd check her abs and then look upward to see her round glistening orbs. Despite being 32 years old, her breasts held their shape and position, like defiant balloons. She watched in the mirror as she rolled the boyshorts down, revealing a bare mound. She twisted a bit to see her ass, looking to make sure it was round after the run.

Her stomach turned and she lowered herself into the toilet. Running always made her bowels churn. She stared at the dirty tile grout, black in some places, as she heard three consecutive *ploomps* in the water beneath her. She felt the warmth and relief of a urine stream beneath her, and wiped.

She got up, flushed, and started the shower water to heat up. Another glance in the mirror, this time at her shoulders. She thought of Josh's shoulders, so defined and hard to the touch. She felt a zing below her stomach and lowered a hand to her crotch, just resting a finger on it. The pressure felt good, and she closed her eyes a bit. Another hand cupped her left breast, involuntarily twisting her nipple between her thumb and pointer.

After a momentary reverie she remembered the water, and pulled back the pink and orange floral shower curtain to enter the shower. The water on her skin was like a full body hug, and she felt a current all the way to her toes. She looked down at them, painted pink and glistening in the slight puddle that had formed.

As she lathered her back and shoulders her mind drifted, first to the man who had called her "sweetie" while she was running, and then to her ex who never showed her real affection, and finally to Josh. She kept thinking about him though she tried to stop. He had a girlfriend and they seemed happy, even though they never had sex.

She lathered her legs, slender and elongated, and raised her left foot onto the tub to shave. Even though her vagina was smooth she obsessively went over it again. She ran a finger along her labia to test; no resistance. A part of her wanted to put a finger inside but she knew she'd never leave the shower, and a package was waiting for her on her nightstand. Her mind flashed to Josh again, picturing him in the shower with her. She imagined his thick penis, looking even thicker on his otherwise slim frame, and how she would guide it into her vagina.

She had only seen it once before, when she walked in on him changing in her bedroom. He was struggling to zip his jeans up. When she walked in she froze, and he had looked at her startled. Her eyes were on the bulging outline of his penis, protruding upward from inside his underwear, and she had a slightly uncontrolled grin. "Ummm... need some help?" Her voice rose as she said it, and she tilted her head quizzically, but with a flirtatious stare.

"Yyyyyeah. Just can't get it to close," Josh felt embarrassed a bit. He didn't mean for her to see this and now she was walking over to... what? To help him zip his pants?

She stood right in front of him, just a few inches between them, and looked into his eyes with a smirk. His heart began to pound and he almost couldn't catch his breath. What was she doing, he wondered. Suddenly he felt her fingertips sliding just inside the band of his light blue boxer briefs and along his lower abdomen, but he kept his gaze in her eyes. Then a loosening of the fabric pressure on his shaft and he felt cooler air on his skin; Meghan had exposed his penis, and he saw her look down at his now-throbbing hardness.

"Oh, hello..." her eyes met his and he watched her half-smile at him. He kept looking at her face, admiring her beauty. She always reminded him of one of the Ancient Greek sculptures, soft, smooth, with a defined nose and unmistakable femininity. She wore no makeup except a delicate hint of eyeliner.

They had been friends since college, and for eleven years he had fantasized about her, masturbated to her, and done absolutely nothing otherwise, believing her to be way beyond his reach. Every so often though the tension would be palpable, or so he thought. So great was his fear of making a wrong move that he went round and round in his head, trying to work up the nerve to do something.

His breathing became heavier and louder in anxious anticipation. He had no idea what she was doing and even with her hands so close to his urgently stiff dick, a part of him wondered if this was somehow platonic.

"Well," she started. "I don't think you'll be able to zip this up like this." She looked in his eyes again, as if to make sure her message was clear. Josh always missed her signals. "I'll have to make the swelling go down somehow..."

Josh felt her pull his pants and boxer briefs down to mid thigh, with more cool air tickling his scrotum. He looked down just as she wrapped her warm fingers around him, gripping lightly as she immediately began to pump up and down. Josh let out a deep sigh in radiating pleasure.

As she continued her hand motion he scanned down to take in her body, tall and thin but toned from all her running workouts. She wore a low cut lacey black cami, outlining every curve and ridge of her torso. She usually refused to wear a bra, proud of her small but perky 32B breasts. Her nipples were stiff and clearly protruding through her top.

"Seems like he likes it..." she said with a fixed gaze. She began to pump faster. She noticed him eyeing her chest and felt inspired by her own spontaneity. With her left hand she pulled the triangular cups of her top down, exposing her bare breasts which hung a bit over the top.

With her tits out Josh felt a wave of arousal sweep over him, his mind on overdrive excitement. As his ultimate crush kept jerking his penis, he reached out and put a hand on her left breast, feeling her hard nipple poke into his palm. Her breast was shockingly firm. He squeezed lightly, amazed at their resistance to his grip. He noticed Meghan's eyes close involuntarily. Being able to turn her on made him feel powerful and attractive.

"Ya know, I just don't see this swelling going down," she said matter of factly. Just like that she took a silky beige hair tie out of her hair and wrapped it around the base of his shaft.

"Why are you..." Josh trailed off when he realized she was making a cock ring out of her hair tie. Suddenly he was hyper sensitive to her touch.

Meghan crouched down a bit, resting on her knees below him. He looked down and she stared up at him, eyebrows unfazed by anything happening. He watched as his engorged dick met the tip of her tongue. She licked him gingerly at first, running her firm tongue up and down his frenulum to torture him. His body seized up instantly in tormented delight.

She put a hand on the floor to support herself while she used the other to pull his penis down to her mouth. She took him inside and fluttered her tongue around the crown of his cock head, before sucking on it with unexpected power.

"FUCK," Josh uttered, awash in pleasure. Meghan loved to know she could bring a man to his knees with her mouth, tits, and teasing power.

She began to pump while bobbing back and forth, straining to open her mouth wide enough for his size. She was able to take in about 5 inches, compensating with her skillful hand twists. His precum started to trickle onto her tongue, slightly salty and deeply arousing.

She took his cock out and began to lick it slowly, looking up at him and hungering for approval. His dick was nearly purple at the top from surging desire, and he rested his hand on the back of her head. This inspired her to suck again. She took him in her mouth and tried to force as much as possible into her throat without feeling the gag reflex.

Meghan started to jack him off faster, and increased the pace of her head bobs. His breathing and sounds quickened and she pumped as fast as she could. She opened her mouth wide and put a second hand on his balls, cupping and lightly tugging.

Josh felt an orgasm mounting as he peeked through squinted eyes to see Meghan staring up at him, eyes begging for his load. This was too much for him, and he thrust forward in line with an explosive release.

Meghan closed her eyes slightly as he ejaculated all over her. A first jet landed on her upper lip, followed by a second, very powerful stream which streaked across her face up to her hair. A third she caught in her mouth, and another after that rocketed across her nose. She took his penis head in her mouth again to suck out the remaining ejaculate, and swallowed his seed. She smiled.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck..." Josh could barely stand.

Meghan licked up the rest of the dribbling cum and efficiently pulled his underwear over his rapidly softening penis. She patted it gently. "Seems good to go now."

She stood up, pulled up his jeans and zipped slowly, looking into his eyes.

***

Meghan felt intense arousal at this memory and suddenly thought about the package waiting for her on her nightstand. She turned off the water and hurriedly grabbed her towel, patting her skin dry.

When she got to her room she closed the door, and walked to her nightstand.

To be continued...