Inseparable Pt. 01

Story Info
Real friends let their friends practice giving blowjobs.
9.6k words
4.76
50.3k
84
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Inseparable is a coming-of-age story that can't be defined by a single genre. If you are interested in a one-off first-time sex scene, this is not the story for you. If you want to follow a young virgin's journey to discover her sexuality, please enjoy.

All characters depicted are 18+

PART 1 -- Best Friends and Blowjobs

FRIDAY

Killian

"Lake after school, Killie?" Jack asked, as they walked to their final class for the day.

Killian nodded. It was almost summer and in their small town, their choice of activities was limited. They spent a lot of summer evenings at the lake. It was on the outskirts of town and about a ten-minute drive on Jack's ATV. Which he drove to school pretty much all the time when the weather was good because that was just the kind of place they lived.

Most kids wanted to go to the few shops in town or go home and play video games which meant Killian and Jack often had the lake to themselves.

Killian met Jack outside after class, hopped on the back of his ATV with him, and headed to the lake. Once they hit the forest and were off the road, Jack handed Killian a spliff which she lit and held to his lips for him.

"Thanks, babe," said Jack, taking a hit.

Killian took a hit herself and let thoughts of school and quizzes and studying fade into relaxation. She kind of liked it when Jack called her 'babe.' He did it sometimes. It didn't mean anything, not really. It was just cute. That was just the kind of guy Jack was. Casually endearing without even meaning to be. It was the kind of thing that drove other girls crazy for him, but to Killian, he was just the same Jack she'd always known.

They stopped at the lake. As usual, they had it to themselves. It wasn't peak summer heat yet, so they didn't expect company, which was good because nine times out of ten, they were skinny dipping. The unspoken rule between them was not to stare--not to try to peak. It was never a big deal though. When you've been friends with someone for twelve years, not much is a big deal.

"You coming over tonight?" asked Jack as they floated in the lake and finished their spliff.

"Course," smiled Killian. She had completely forgotten it was Friday. She and Jack did movie night every Friday. Not just Friday. But Friday was mandatory.

They dried off after their swim, picked up a pizza on their way home, and went to Jack's place to start movie night.

"Hey, Killie," said Jack's mom when they came in.

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson," Killian greeted her. Jack's mom was like a second mother to Killian, but she still always called her Mrs. Johnson like the good little country girl she was.

"What's for movie night tonight?" she asked.

Killian and Jack gave her twin shrugs and went into the den. Killian sent her own mom a text--more out of habit than anything else--to let her know she wouldn't be home that night. Her mom already expected that. If she and Jack weren't at Killian's house, the two of them were at Jack's house.

It took a solid five years before both sets of parents were convinced it was okay the two of them spend the night together. But they were good kids. Never got into any real trouble. Got good grades. And made it very clear they didn't plan on anything more than friendship. Their parents would have been fighting a loosing battle anyway. You can't separate the inseparable. Besides, both families already thought of them both as their children.

But Killian and Jack together...dating? Hell no. That was not going to happen.

That wasn't to say they didn't talk about it. Briefly. Enough to confirm both their answers were still mutually 'no.' They had made out once or twice. Maybe a few times. The first time was to make sure they still wanted to be 'just friends' and there was no chemistry there. Confirmed. The second time was because neither of them really knew what they were doing and didn't want to look like idiots with other people. The next time... Maybe they had a little to drink. Maybe they were bored. Maybe they were lonely. Whatever it was, they still knew they were just friends. The best of friends.

Jack closed the door and put on a movie and Killian pulled a flask from her bag.

"Didn't know it was that kind of night, Kil," Jack teased, sitting down next to her.

"Dude, we're watching Lawless. It'd be a crime to not have whiskey during it."

"I can't argue your logic there," he laughed, taking the flask from her.

Killian leaned against Jack and got comfortable as the movie began, cuddling up like they always did. There may not have been any romantic interest, but Jack was the best to cuddle with. Jack's family owned the local lumber store and he had worked there since he was fifteen. His body reflected the work he put in. At six-two, with dark chocolate colored hair and matching eyes, girls at school thought his charming smile and big arms made him swoon worthy. And he was. Killian, on the other hand, was mostly interested in using him as a very large teddy bear.

They decided to completely flip genres and watch American Pie after Lawless. They'd seen it a million times, but it was still a favorite.

"I got some scotch," said Killian, in time with the movie.

"Single malt?" asked Jack, at the same time as Finch on screen.

"Aged eighteen years. The way I like it."

They both laughed.

"Shit, I can't believe school's almost over," said Jack. "Then college. Or something."

"Yeah," said Killian, bummed out. Neither of them wanted to think about that. Neither of them had sure plans yet anyway. The problem with college was that there was a high likelihood of them going to different schools. So, they usually chose to ignore the subject completely.

"We should make the American Pie pact. Loose your virginity on prom night."

"Two flaws in your plan, Jack. One; I don't think you can make a pact with just one person. And you missed losing your virginity on prom night by a long shot," Killian pointed out.

"Not true," he protested. "I totally lost it at prom. Just wasn't my prom."

"Two," Killian continued, "prom was, like, months ago."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Graduation then. The big party that night."

"Maybe. Maybe not. I don't want some drunk party hookup in someone's parent's bed. I don't even want to go to that party!"

"Killian," he looked at her, and firmly said, "you're going to it. I knew you'd try to pull some line about not liking that sort of high school thing so you can get out of it, but I'm not having it."

"Fine," she said, resigned. Killian really didn't like that kind of thing. Parties. Dances. Groups of people her own age. The more people around, the shier she got. "Who's your target?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You know what it means," she rolled her eyes. "Like, your last high school fuck."

"I've already done all the ones I wanted," he shrugged. "There aren't any hot ones left."

"Oh my god, you're disgusting." Killian hit him playfully.

"Yeah, but I'm honest," he laughed. "Back to the real topic at hand. We gotta get you laid this year."

"Maybe."

"Remember, 'it's not a space shuttle launch, it's sex,'" Jack quoted the movie again.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. But remember, I'm not a boy. So, at least I'm a fucking prize as a virgin."

"You're a fucking prize, huh?" Jack teased. "Getting a little cocky there, aren't you?"

"I learned it from the best."

"Then you don't need me to tell you it wouldn't be hard for you to get a guy in bed."

"You know that hasn't been the issue," Killian reminded him. She had chances. In the years between sixteen and eighteen, Killian had gone from cute to downright hot. She had long wavy ash blonde hair and big doey eyes that were the palest blue. By the time she was eighteen, her boyish figure was long gone and had been replaced with firm little body with just enough curves in all the right places. "There aren't any guys in this town I want."

"Then we can go to the city, and I'll be your wingman."

"Jack." She raised her eyebrows. "I will never get laid with you as my wingman."

"I'd do a good job!" he protested.

"You'd be a good trier. But no one is gonna approach me with you around."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're intimidating and attractive and will scare them all off."

"Oh." He frowned. "Maybe you're right."

"Besides, there's no where good to go until we're 21," she pointed out the last flaw in his plan. "Let's just not talk about it. It's bad enough without you reminding me."

"Bad?" he snorted. "You're the one telling me it's by choice."

"It is. But that doesn't mean--I still--"

"Have needs?" he suggested, as Killian fumbled for words.

"No. Well, yes, that too." Killian's cheeks felt very warm. "But no."

"Then what's the problem? You know I'm only teasing you about it. Honestly, it's kind of cool."

"It's not cool," muttered Killian. "Cause you're right. I'm gonna get to college and have no clue what I'm doing."

"Jesus, Kil, it's just sex. It's not hard. Don't worry yourself just because I give you a hard time. You'll be fine."

"It's not just that. The stupid thing with Adam didn't help my confidence."

"He wanted to date a girl who would put out. So what? If a guy won't be with you because you won't fuck him, he isn't worth it. You're way better than that."

"I know but I--it wasn't just that."

"Wait. What? Don't tell me he..."

"God no," said Killian at Jack's look of outrage. "He didn't force me to do anything."

"Then spit it out," said Jack. "If it wasn't getting dumped cause you wouldn't fuck, what was it?"

"It's embarrassing."

"When has there ever been something too embarrassing to tell me?"

"It was--" Killian hesitated. "He dumped me right after I gave him head. For the first time."

"Seriously?" Jack snorted. "What a little prick. Just wanted to get something out of you before ditching."

"You think?" asked Killian, sounding hopeful.

"Wait, what do you think it was then?"

"I assume I gave a shitty blowjob," she mumbled.

"What, did you bite his dick off?"

"No," said Killian indignantly. "But then he dumped me and started going with Jessica. And everyone knows she's the freaking blowjob queen."

"He went out with Jessica because she's easy. She does have a nice skill set," he admitted, "but I'm sure it has nothing to do with you giving a bad blowjob."

"Maybe." She felt a little better, though she was not entirely convinced. "The point is, I'm inexperienced."

"You'll be fine, babe. First of all, you're right about being a prize, and not just because you're a virgin. Second of all, guys don't care about experience, not really."

"If you say so." Killian shrugged and turned her attention back to the movie, a little moody and glad to be done with the embarrassing talk. She also took a couple hefty gulps of whiskey for good measure.

"Whoa there, Kil," said Jack, taking the flask from her and also having a swig. "You gonna make me carry you to bed later?"

"No," Killian argued. "I'm not even drunk and thassonly happened, like, twice." Realizing she has slurred, she paused and added, "Maybe a little drunk. But just a little."

"You're ridiculous, Killie," laughed Jack.

"I know," she grinned.

In a better mood, Killian put her head on Jack's chest and closed her eyes, half listening to the rest of the movie.

When the movie had finished, Jack said, "Bed?"

She nodded, sitting up and stretching. Killian followed him upstairs. She exchanged her shorts for sweatpants and then slid into bed. "Can I ask you something, Jack?"

"Always," he said, in the process of pulling his shirt over his head.

Killian hesitated. "I was thinking about it and..." She couldn't say it. "You know, never mind."

"Well now you have to tell me."

"I can't."

"Come on, Kil," he said, sitting down on the bed and giving her full attention, "what's up?"

"Fine," she gave in. "I was thinking about what we talked about earlier." Killian couldn't look at him. Her cheeks were already growing warm. "What if I--I mean, maybe--I could do it to you?" Jack gave her a blank look, as though he hadn't heard what she said. "Blowjob," she added, for clarification.

He blinked, shook his head, and started laughing. "Jesus Christ, Kil. How drunk are you?"

"Not that drunk," she said defensively, thoroughly regretting her statement already.

"You just asked if you could give me a blowjob?" he confirmed.

"Yeah," she said sheepishly.

"But why? We aren't like that, Killie," he said, looking confused.

"Yeah, well, I don't want to suck your dick, Jack. I just...I just want to know if I'm bad at it," she quietly. "I haven't done it that many times. I--I don't know--I just want to know if I'm okay. Honest feedback." Jack still looked utterly confused and speechless. "Look, you can close your eyes and pretend it's not me and I'll just do it for a minute or something and then you'll tell me if I'm shit or not and then we never will talk about it again."

Jack was looking for any sign of jest on Killian's face and found none. Finally, he said, "Okay."

"Really?" asked Killian, taken aback.

"Yeah, if it'll make you feel better. But I'm not going to cum. And I'm going to pretend it isn't you."

"Good. To both," she agreed.

"So, you wanna do it now or..."

"I guess."

"Okay." Neither of them moved. "Go head," said Jack.

"I don't want to take your pants off. That's just weird."

"Taking my pants off is weird, but sucking my dick isn't?"

"Just take it out for me." Killian gestured at his pants.

Jack unzipped his pants and then stopped. "Are you sure about this, Killie?"

"Yeah. Hurry up before I change my mind."

"Okay, okay," he said, kicking his jeans off and sitting back on his bed.

Killian could now see the outline of Jack's cock through his boxers. "Jack," she said slowly.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you already getting hard?"

"Cause I'm eighteen and we've been talking about sucking my dick. Trust me, it has nothing to do with thinking about you sucking it."

Jack stared intently at a spot on the ceiling as Killian touched the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down nervously. "Jack!"

"What, Killian?" he said, sounding irritated as he looked at her.

"It's not even hard yet."

"First you complain about it being hard already, and then you complain about it not being hard enough."

"I'm not complaining," she protested. "I meant it's just, um, really big already."

"Yeah?" He looked at her blankly. "I know. Thank you? I'm sorry? I'm not sure what you want me to say to that."

"How much bigger is it gonna get?"

"Why don't you put it in your fucking mouth and find out?"

"Fine. You don't need to be an asshole about it."

"Not trying to be an asshole, Kil, but the more you talk, the harder it is to pretend it's not you. And I don't like looking at you're face next to my cock."

"Sorry, sorry," she said hastily. "Don't look. I'll shut up."

Jack went back to looking at the ceiling and Killian looked at his cock. She had gotten this far. It was time to do it.

It's not Jack, Killian told herself. It's not Jack. It's just some guy.

Hesitantly, she reached her tongue out and slowly licked his shaft from base to tip. The effect was immediate. She did it again, gently caressing his manhood with her tongue as it hardened. She glanced at Jack. His eyes were closed, and his expression was unreadable.

She teased the head, making it glisten with saliva. Killian had not expected him to be quite so well endowed. The point was to hopefully give a decent blowjob and she was pretty sure it would go a lot better if she was able to fit all of him down her throat. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and slowly pumped it up and down as she swirled her tongue around the tip.

Jack let out a sigh. Good sign. Feeling more confident, Killian focused on relaxing her throat as she guided his piece deeper into her. She cupped his balls with one hand as she managed force the last of his length down her throat.

"Holy shit." Jack's fingers knotted in Killian's hair.

Killian looked nervously up at Jack as she started to bob her head up and down. She wasn't expecting to see Jack to be staring back at her. What happened to no looking? Killian wondered. But she was sure if it was really bad, he would tell her to stop. Her eyes watered as she continued to slide his cock down her throat. She massaged the base with her other hand, trying to keep as much of him inside her as possible.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Kil." Jack released his grip on her hair. "That's plenty."

But Killian wasn't done proving she could give decent head and she hadn't even got to the good part yet. She started to suck on it, swallowing the full length of his hard-on, and letting her throat tighten around it.

"Oh fuck, Killian." Jack was breathing heavily now, and Killian was finally satisfied she had done something right. "God fucking damnit," he grunted.

Then Killian understood why he told her she could stop. His cock started to twitch, still buried deep in her throat. She could taste his seed as he pumped warm cum into her.

"What the fuck, Kil?" said Jack, rubbing his face as Killian let his cock slide out from her mouth. "Why the hell did you just swallow?"

"Uh, don't guys like that?" asked Killian.

"Yeah but not me," he protested.

"You don't like girls who swallow?" she asked curiously.

"I fucking love it, but you aren't supposed to do it."

"What was I supposed to do? I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and assume you wouldn't have wanted to see my face covered in your cum."

"You weren't supposed to make me cum at all. I told you to stop!"

"I didn't know that's why you were telling me to stop! You didn't even explicitly tell me to stop."

"Do you have any idea how much I hate you right now?"

"Rude." She looked at him reproachfully.

"Not like that, Kil." He rolled his eyes. "Come here." He pulled her up and put his arm around her shoulder.

"So, how was it?" she asked, after a minute.

He closed his eyes and sighed, before saying, "You never mentioned you don't have a gag reflex."

"You never mentioned you have a massive cock," she returned.

He smiled a little and shook his head. "I really fucking hate you right now, Killie."

"You keep saying that, but you haven't answered my question yet."

"Adam did not dump you because of a shitty blowjob, I can tell you that much. And I don't think he gained anything moving on to Jessica either."

"Really?" she asked. "So, it was okay?"

"Yeah, Kil. You have nothing to worry about." He yawned. "Let's go to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and pretend this never happened."

"All right," said Killian, laughing.

SATURDAY

Jack

"Jack?" The sound of Killian's sleepy voice woke Jack in the morning.

"Sup, babe?" he mumbled. Early morning light was shining into his bedroom and his arms were around Killian.

"I, uh--you're poking me."

"No, I'm cuddling you," he said, confused. He buried his face in her hair. She smelled good. And it was so comfy.

"Your boner."

"What?" He opened his eyes.

"It's just right in my back," said Killian, trying to shift.

"Sorry," he said quickly, moving back a bit. "It's not for you, you know."

"I know what morning wood is, Jack." She moved closer to him again. "I still wanna cuddle. Just not with it poking me like that."

"All right, all right," he said, rolling on to his back. "Just gimme a minute."

Now that Killian had drawn his attention to it, he wasn't confident it would go away in a minute. It was one of those ones that was stubbornly, painfully, hard. But Killian was sleepy and always snuggly in the morning and wasn't paying attention. She just scooted closer to him and put her head on his chest and draped a leg over his.