All Comments on 'A Pain Exploration Story'

by Catsandtats

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

It might be a bit mad but I think I enjoy your writing more more than I do the contents. It flows and drags you along to the end, leaving me wanting to read more.

If these are true stories then it is wonderful for you that you've found such a soulmate and wonderful for us that you are sharing them with us, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written. I've never been with someone into pain as you are, but could definitely see myself enjoying taking on that role/persona. And even though this hasn't ever been a fantasy of mine, I found myself very aroused reading about your experience. To me, that is a sign of great writing! Looking forward to reading more.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

That was honestly really hot! You truly love pain that much? What is the most painful thing you fantasize about being done to you?

majicman21majicman21almost 3 years ago

Love the style and the way your words flow. The poetry in that style also very much complements the pain in the content. You did a wonderful job describing your mindset, so even someone not as much into pain like myself can find something very thrilling in this story.

Midnight_RyderMidnight_Ryderover 2 years ago

It’s amazing how far we allow ourselves to go to experience pure sensation and mind blowing orgasm.I felt like I was right there. Excellent recap of a mind bending evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatsandtats@Catsandtats
An otter that lives in the moon Just posted my first and second story here on the site! They are non-fiction, in that they are sex I really had and then wrote down. Give them a read - hope you enjoy! <3