All Comments on 'A Painful Confession: Cliff and Amy'

by Cinical

Sort by:
  • 400 Comments
ViolentKnightViolentKnight15 days ago

He could've ended the affair by sending an email to the principal the day after he found about what she did and how long it was going on for. But time and time again writers prove my point that for stories like this to exist, the main male character has to be a dumb, weak, spineless, shameless, pathetic doormat with no self-respect when it comes to women and relationships despite being great in other fields of expertise. Men with self-respect make very short infidelity stories.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The MC was sure a strange fish, as much as you tried to make him moralistic he fell short...by a few miles at that. Still a good bit of writing loaded with emotion of the wrong sort for me.

Just_WordsJust_Words25 days ago

I have to say that the way she evolved from uncomfortable to unrepentant to mocking and finally angry reveals the inner self of the character. That's good character development. He couldn't go on that way.

SystemShockSystemShock30 days ago

I will never understand how a cheater could ever think a fired up sex life with their spouse is a selling point for an affair. Like, is the husband supposed to be happy that she's so bored with him that she needs another man to get her motor running? Especially when SHE is the reason things are stale in the bedroom to begin with? Is he supposed to be overjoyed that after decades of love and devotion he finally gets her A-game in bed, but only after another man got to experience it first, dozens of times, and had to do nothing to earn it? That kind of thinking baffles me.

26thNC26thNC30 days ago

Good slow burn that ruined the old cheating bitch. A great story.

Hooked1957Hooked195730 days ago

Second read; still a great story.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The fucking bitch got just what she deserved.

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

I agree with some of your other comments, your mc was too weak and slow for no apparent reason. He could have made her life a misery by withdrawing his support in every way, and why did he have to move into the spare bedroom. He had every reason to tell her to go and then waste her money trying to get back in. Your story had loads of potential but you didnt come at it with strength and courage prefering the simpering wimp approach. Sad because it could have been really good.

DeeRay4funDeeRay4fun2 months ago

The boyfriend dodged much of any payback... Kind of lame to imagine this outcome by jilted husband.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I dislike stories like this where the husband talks a good game in his internal monologue but absolutely folds any time he needs to make a decision until it's absolutely too late. It's like the author has this disconnect between the words they are making their characters speak and their actions and it drags on for pages and pages.

<>

The story itself was pretty average, a 3/5 for me. It's just a garden variety cheating story with a slight cuckold slant and the stereotypical wife and cheating partner that are completely detached from reality. And honestly, this fellow was very obtuse - all he had to do was secretly record his wife talking about their affair in the gym and he could have used that to threaten her into a divorce settlement. I mean, really - infidelity isn't really a matter in divorces in most states, but having evidence/confession of it is still great blackmail material, especially when it can get your ass fired.

<>

I guess overall I just felt like everyone in this story was dumb, like tragically stupid.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD42 months ago

Contrary to some of the commenters an affair for a long term marriage is devastating for the husband.

The wife in this story was a silly bitch who wanted to feel better about herself more than she cared about what it would do to her husband. She basically replaced her husband with a younger model. If he had accepted his role as a cuckold she would have lost all respect for him. There was no way this story was going to have a happy ending.

Harryin VAHarryin VA3 months ago

It appears that most of his father's stories are written by somebody who's mentally retarded. This story is ridiculous and extreme and pathetic. The husband is far too timid and far too non confrontational given the shit that the wife is dumping on him through the first half of the story.

.

PROBLEM.... given the fact that the wife said she will continue to keep fucking a boyfriend and has no intention to stop no matter what the main character says the question becomes why does the husband wait for filing divorce papers or at least the separation agreement? That's what kills the story.

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

For me it took way too long to get to the point. The mc was pathetic at standing up for himself and then in a few words it was over and done with.

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

If you are not an older, married man, you should not judge the husband, because you do not understand how he feels after being married so long and raising a family with her. It is hard for him to accept what has happened to his marriage. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have to agree with the comments that the husband was way too passive. Seriously while he is righteously indignant and very angry, he doesn't do squat until much later. Loses all agency. How cliche. How dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The screaming, angry husband wore thin quickly. Why do these "writers" endow the husband with the anger of a middle-schooler? Perhaps they find it that difficult to write righteously indignant character traits and dialogue. Instead of looking like the grown-up in the relationship facing off against a delusional wife, he acts like a petulant child. The premise is good, but an endless loop of the same emotion and same dialogue made me detest the MC. I came to the conclusion that Amy HAD to cheat in order to reclaim her sanity.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The MC had no self-respect, and his cowardice gained him nothing but contempt, if you're not man enough to stand up for yourself you just get walked over. Had he acted like a real man in the beginning and outted her cheating slut behavior to their children, parents, and the church handing her some of the shame she deserved, she would have dumped her boy toy and been begging him to take her back. Although personally I don't think any cheating whore deserves to be forgiven he probably could have, but being the passive coward he was, he was unable to achieve that outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A sad tale well told. A realistic look at the results of not being monogamous.

OldbuddyOldbuddy4 months ago

Good story. But the hero is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty sad all around. MC comes off as pretty wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written. As depressing as it is, its probably more realistic than the standard BTB tripe ...He hung in there as long as he could because he hoped she would change..,5 Stars for me...

Hooked1957Hooked19574 months ago

I often measure how good a story is by how often it makes me talk to my computer. Damn, this one had me grumbling. Yes, the reader had to suspend belief a bit, but this is fiction, after all. Helluva tale. 5 stars all the way.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting story but so deeply depressing.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
Briefly, my issue with this tale is the unbelievable situation.

I'm aware that many readers here aren't too critical of plot or character as long as some woman suffers terribly. I'm not among them.

For this little screed's plot to work, we must assume that Amy is a very stupid, almost bimbo-grade ... schoolteacher? Having known a few teachers in my life, I have to point out that vacuous, moronic women are not only NOT motivated to become teachers, they would be unable to achieve any sort of initial degree, much less complete a teaching credential. And, as written, Amy is undeniably, unbelievably stupid.

To be fair, even a very dull, unimaginative woman would know that telling her husband of twenty years (why is it always an even number?) that she's having an affair, that she isn't going to quit, that her boyfriend is younger, better looking, better hung, fucks her better than her husband can, and that she has been lying to her husband and family for many months to cover it up. And, (and this is the big one), she's telling him NOW because she loves and respects him, and wants to stay together through her affair.

How could this possibly go wrong?

Let's do a switcheroo. You (I'm assuming you are a male) come home to have dinner with your wife. You decide to come clean, and tell her that you've been fucking a co-worker for many months now, and lying to her about your actions and whereabouts. You tell her that you're going to keep fucking this co-worker because she's younger, better looking, has bigger tits and a tighter pussy than your wife, You tell your old sweetie that you still love and "respect" her, which is why you're telling her about your new crush, and while you're carrying on your affair, you'll still have sex with her as often as she wants, because she's still your "main girl".

Anyone think that would go well? Anyone? So why would you imagine AMY would think so? Unless you honestly believe that all women are irredeemably stupid, including your mom, sisters, aunts, grandma and so forth.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think the dialogue following the serving of the paper should have been changed

Amy: "You bastard, when I get through with the property settlement and the alimony award, you won't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of!"

Cliff: "Whatever you think best, Amy. Just remember, when you have your health, you have everything."

A fellow I knew in the past used that line on a potentially greedy soon-to-be-ex spouse, and she cooled her jets. Of course, you have to be the type person that would be believable in saying that - he was.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Addressing the commenters about women and aging, yeah, it's real. Fact of life. I suspect his description of the Ex after the divorce has a lot to do with how he saw her. Love and intimacy effects HOW you see someone. Wrinkle, sags, et al mean much less with an intimate partner. You DO care how hey feel about themselves, and my wife and I exercised together at the local Y, had dinners and outings together, and worked to keep that intimacy. But I lost my wife at age 53 from recurring cancer, and would have taken her back regardless, looking like a wrinkled hag, thought nothing of it, and count my blessings. 6 years later, I found a companion and it's a real boon to both of us. So, No, women aren't like salads, but intimate boon companions who make your life meaningful. When Cinical captures that loss and aftereffects, it makes the story more interesting.

tomol111tomol1117 months ago

Good writing and, from the start, much potential, but disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, I would have ended up in prison or making a run for the border.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the one anon who questioned the end story, of Amy looking old and worn out- She was already in her early 50’s , when she pulled this shit. They story does not explain how many years later they see each other in the restaurant, but Cliff did mention when they were still married, that she started to have wrinkles on her chest, and other signs of aging. Even 5 years later after Cody left her life, it is reasonable for her to look a lot worse. Women are like a salad at walmart. Crisp and appealing in their 20’s, but wilted and in the bargain bin by their 50’s. And dried up!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A sad story. As soon as she started talking about Cody & her affair, I would've excused myself to go to the bathroom & not come out until I started recording. Then, after some discussion, she's told of 2 options- divorce or stop seeing Cody with the possibility of going to see a counselor. She won't stop seeing him, to the lawyer & divorce I go. Cliff spending some months- or however long, shorter or longer - being made an unwilling cuck is outrageous. And him waiting that long....

""Most guys would have jumped at the chance to have two hot women in bed. But not you. I guess two sexually charged females are too much for a wimp like you. Susan was right. You are one fucked up guy." He answers angrily, "I'm not most guys & those remaining true to their vows would've reacted the same way, unless previously discussed & agreed upon. But like your affair, nothing was discussed OR agreed. As for your slut friend & what she thinks of me, I don't give a rat's ass about that!"

When Cody saw his ex with that older man & she gave him her phone number, "Why would you want to worry about... what'd you call me? Yeah, why worry about me, whom you called a wimp, bitch? No, I don't want to talk or see you. You fucked up our marriage; as far as nothing changing, how'd that work out for you? Now, go back to your date, lover, or whoever the hell he is."

Might have been deeper into things but also some things too long- my thoughts - insofar as actually getting into the divorce. But overall, enjoyed the well written story. 4 stars Bob

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Anon, who checked with a lawyer, check with a dictionary and look up the word "fiction", not everything has to be real down to the tee, think about that the next time you criticize a story. There are far worse cases of divorces than this one, maybe you should have your lawyer look at those, too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why subject yourself to months and months of living hell, the story was sad it did little but give women some bs excuses to regurgitate and did little to blast them outta the water, I found myself skimming all her delusional reasons for being a self-entitled narcissist. Women don't even understand how ingrained in men's DNA the undescribable pain and suffering infidelity causes men, women don't ever have to wonder, the question as to parentage doesn't even exist for females passing on their DNA "one of the major purposes of life" is guaranteed the child is yours! For men the best we could do was a promise of fidelity, a promise broken way to often. But that is why inherently infidelity make men physically ill, and caries that much more impactful emotional turmoil. THERE IS NO FEMALE EQUIVALENT!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Or... Cliff gave Amy an ultimatum when the cheating skank slut told him about Cody. "Drop him today and we'll divorce quietly. Keep seeing him and take your chances with the role of the dice." She ignored his warning. One day Amy came home from work and Cliff was gone. No note, just gone with all his belongings. She was flummoxed but assumed he'd get over his hissy fit and come home. Three months went by and no Cliff. Worse, he didn't make any house or car payments. The house was foreclosed and her car was repossessed. Still no Cliff. She tried moving in with Cody but he just laughed in her face. "I love fucking stupid older bimbo married whores, but now that your husband dumped your skank ass, you're no fun for me. Beat it you stupid, stupid bitch." She cried and cried. Six months later Amy was abducted but since she lived alone, and it was summer nobody noticed. After riding in a van for several hours she found herself hauled into a musty smelling room. When her captors removed her gag and blindfold she saw Cliff standing there smiling over the terribly beaten and maimed body of Cody. "Sorry bitch, but you had your chance. These gentlemen work for a cartel I found in Mexico and they've purchased you for $1,000 which I know they'll take out of your ass once you're working for their brothel 24-7. They told me even an old whore like you will bring a good return on their investment." Amy began to moan and cry. Cliff slapped her face so hard she saw stars. "Shut the fuck up whore, you're getting what you want, lots of hard cocks. Too bad little Cody boy won't be one of them." She begged him to help her but he just laughed and laughed as they drug her away. The last thing she heard him say was, "Thanks fellas, make sure to dump his body south of the boarder." After that nobody saw or heard from Amy again but Cliff was right She made pretty good money for a while until they wore her out. Then they dumped her on the street. Cliff lived happily ever in the islands learning to sail.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip698 months ago

What an upsetting story. My only comment is that if this was real life, as soon as she told him the bullshit story where she was “seeing someone,” id have cut the dialogue, and visited my lawyer ASAP. I didn’t believe hers, and her paramour’s motives, and thought she just was trying to assuage her guilt...and, perhaps enjoy what Cliff would go through once she told him, Perhaps she might even get a rush from, what for all intents and purposes was an ultimatum, and then basking in the feeling or new found power that that it would give her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He had it bad.

I went thru nearly sixteen years of vague hints and certainty non provable cheating.

I could of pulled the trigger long before and my daughter and son would of

suffered greatly from their mothers revenge on them because I was EX husband.

This is not speculation - divorce happened - near adult children got punished for being born by ex wife and mom.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Very simpy guy but he stiffened up a little in the end.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor639 months ago

I do not understand why he stayed around. When she refused to stop seeing Cody he was either going to divorce her or be a cuck. He should have just dumped her cheating ass, but then that would not have made for a story would it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another cuck story...all she has to do is "stop". What bilious bullshit. And the motivation for being a useless cuck? Some $$$. The old., false "I'll clean you out" nonsense. There is no requirement that parents pay for college educations for children over 18. As an accountant who still has 20 productive years ahead of him, he'll be fine financially and socially. The bit at the end when Amy suddenly goes from hot to looking older than she is is unexplained . Frankly, it's just something the author threw in at the last moment to "punish" Amy. It's certainly not convincing.

ChopinesqueChopinesque9 months ago

After the setup there was no happy ending in the cards.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd9 months ago

The MC just like us was acting like a ostrich, hiding its head under sand and hoping that the trouble would go away.

I would like to say the MC is pathetic. But he is spitting image of ourselves.

But I would give him credit when he restrained himself in front of pussy.

berjunmiesterberjunmiester9 months ago

This is a fairy tale for women, your male characters are almost transgender. Sorry for the crudeness.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

A LW happy ending. Amy and Cody both burned and discarded, even if it did take too long.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, Amy reaped the wind and sowed the whirlwind, but really, OP, healthy people in their 50s don't go downhill that fast. That ending really hurt the rest of your story, which was excellent, by the way.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip699 months ago

sorry for the second comment. I should have included it in the previous one. I agree with this anonymous comment as well.........."Once the unfaithful wife refuses to terminate her affair it becomes hard to read. That is because the outcome is known and all that it takes to get to the end only makes the breakup a more hurtful story."

Freudzslip69Freudzslip699 months ago

I agree with the Anonymous comment just below this......"When his wife first announced that she was seeing another man and had been for several months, if he would have responded that he was divorcing her without any further conversation perhaps that would have shaken her back to the real world.”

All in all, it’s a very well done, upsetting story. In my opinion, it invites others to add on their own continuations and endings, A la George Anderson’s “February Sucks."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My thoughts are as follows. When his wife first announced that she was seeing another man and had been for several months, if he would have responded that he was divorcing her without any further conversation perhaps that would have shaken her back to the real world.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once the unfaithful wife refuses to terminate her affair it becomes hard to read. That is because the outcome is known and all that it takes to get to the end only makes the breakup a more hurtful story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Found it pretty disgusting, what a fucking wimp, Americans have the right to bear arms, wimp MC should have exercised that right, Cody arsehole would have run a mile, pity the slut didn’t suffer a bit more

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Interesting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sorry. But while older women can typically pull a little more brief affairs and one night stands....older men are just in higher demand. And not by a little bit. Not only are older men usually dead....thus reducing the pool....the rest are married or too goofy to date. Scarcity makes them a prize. But older women...that can't give a man kids anymore....she's just less desirable.

I think the husband was more than forgiving. She rubbed his nose in her affair. Awfully unloving and disrespectful. He's better off never seeing her again.

AstordatairAstordatair11 months ago

As I was reading it, I truly felt like stunning Amy with a 600-V jolt, and using the same voltage to give Cliff a wake-up call. This story made me cringe all along. That's why I give it 5 well-deserved stars. It was very efficient! Good job, and thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Umm no clue why he didn't divorce her sooner. Once she makes her speech that she has been having strange on the side and won't stop that just destroys thr marriage. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No winner there just loosers. The wimp husband that didn't tell his kids, thier mother was was screwing around on and therfore a divorce was pending so they better start looking for different ways to pay for college because this well is dry. He didn't tell her parents because she didn't want him to , oh my, wimp, wimp, he didn't go to the school and say what the he'll are you doing here my wife goes to an exercise class taught by your gym teacher and ends up getting funded. Thank you very much, not show me when the gym is so I can take my Louisville Slugger down there to help with batting practice.

usaretusaret12 months ago

A very sad ending. But also a believable one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IT TOOK HIM WAY TOO LONG TO END IT...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The "I'm fucking around and intend to continue" speech would cause any man to divorce, particularly since the children are out of the house. The MC's dithering both lengthened the story and profoundly weakened it. Shorter would have been closer to real life and far better .

4

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

@someoneother: A restaining order on these facts is unlikely but isn't impossible. The judge has discretion and It isn't clear he could get one, but the sex assault on him is a ground for a judge to consider it.

Alienation of Affection was a common law tort under British law that hasn't existed in Britain for a very long time. It isn't permitted in Canada or Australia and in the US there is legislation in almost all states banning it as a cause of action. Actions against the employer are of course a figment of someone's overactive imagination, common here on LW.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked it, just a little bit different, but not a lot, I liked the characters, the story you changed some, for me you spoiled the ending but I can see why you did it that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"someoneother" is either an attorney or a man who has been through numerous divorces. Sad.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Another author mouthing stupidities regarding lawsuits for alienation of affection and suing employer for allowing affairs, even though no such causes of action exist. Nor could husband have gotten a restraining order forcing wife out of their marital home. Authors who write this nonsense just demonstrate that they know nothing about life.

Lowrider2020Lowrider2020about 1 year ago

Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No

Waited Way too long.

And guy not too bad then slut also.

Both cheating people And after all her lies how can you ever trust her again. Didn't take anything from you?!!

Emotionally, mentally, and time she was with him. Also always know that many times thinking of him when with you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"But you don't have to worry about anyone knowing." - SHE doesn't want to worry about anyone knowing.

\

"He doesn't want to screw up our marriage and neither do I." - Guess what? You've fucking screwed up our marriage, probably beyond repair.

\

I'd go to the school, and in front of as many people as possible, yell at Cody to stay the fuck away from my wife!

\

"You'll always be my number one." - "Number one" means there's a number two, and there should only be ONE>

\

After I finished Page 1, I skipped to the comments, saw that I had already commented extensively, so I'm not going to read this again.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Far, far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 stars, not for how story was written but for the conduct of the 3 main characters.So was long story and ive prolly forgotten some details and the time line of what happened when, but here are my thoughtss if i were in that position. First, i have to remain calm after learning of my inadequacies that must have been the cause of her betrayal, then i have to decide fairly quickly if the marriage will continue, WHILE im pondering nth future of the marriage,. I hire a PI to get proof if its needed, start hiding money(one commenter had it right w/["impression that accountants were quite bright, obviously I was wrong as this guy can’t even hide money"], stop all credit cards so she pays for her stuff herself, Ill keep paying mortgage and other house bills and food, but all other moneys get hidden lost gambled etc. sAbsolutely stop sleeping w/her, move her shit to another room(not you) and get a real door for bedroom w/ deadbolt lock.Things she said that told me it was over; your 1st in my life but obviously 2nd when it comes to sexing her up in bed, shes not gonna stop cuz lover has opened her up to other options(waht ever that means) good time to offer the divorce option, when he did mention divorce, she showed true colors and got vicious and made threats, she was so in love w/ hubby she could handle lovers attractiveness bigger dick etc, well, evidently she was wrong and didnt love w/ hubby that much as she surrendered and lost herself in a delusional and typically stupid female fantasy, stated that sex w/ lover was great and that he was very talented thereby informing hubby that he was neither great in bed or a talented lover, the massive amount of respect, love and empathy for his feelings were where? She was so horny(the 1st time she cheated at least) she couldnt resist and didnt think of hubby until after the 2nd screw in the shower, re; horny, her fault, she controlled the amt of sex in the relationship, cunts always do, so its her fault if shes horny for not letting hubby fuck her more often, for waiting to loosen her slut side w/ a lover instead of hubby, shes a controlling uptight bithc (duh, as if they all arent) until she decided to let her whore loose w/ not her hubby. She arrogantly thinks she can carry on and he has no choice, MC was a wimp of the nth order, he frustrated me more than the twat. Later she claims that as her husband, his place is by her side, never did answer why, as his wife, she was cheating on him, hum? She claimed she would do anything(as they always promise) if he would "give her" this time/ moment/opportunity and let it runs it course, of course all he wants is a faithful wife and that something she cant do now, eh? The wife and friends attempt to corrupt him w/ a 3 some or something shows she wasnt gonna stop, she was gonna pretend she wanted him happier w/ the situation, via sex bribe, her/ 3some. From the day of the ultimatum, figure a mth maybe(+/-) i start making my unhappiness and anger known; evidence of the 2 coworkers affair goes to school board, to parents, to kids(lots of foto evidence to kids, they can treat their mom as they like but they wiill know the divorce wassnt his fault, only his choice. If i could have, i would paid someone to give me the GF treatment a cpl of times a week, so i could go home smelling of sex, other women ect, see how she responded, when he was getting it on w/ a tight cunt, younger smoother skin, dont stop divorce just let her get some personal painful(?) feedback. I did like a comment that he file for divorce, send out the evidence and when they get fired, and hopefully excommunicated from current friends and maybe family, drop the divorce, move out and let the house go to foreclosure, that might save him scads of money, even if the slut herself files for divorce. bitch deserved dying old ugly and mostly unloved. But the MC, jeez, quelle crapaud. rk

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 year ago

A man who is mature and knows what he believes would not require a ridiculous amount of time to decide what to do. Had I been the MC, this would have been a much shorter story.

Cheating slut: "I'm fucking a guy I work with."

Me: "Hit the fucking road, bitch. Don't let the door hit you in your skanky ass on the way out."

How the fuck some guy is wimpy enough to stretch that out to 5 pages of whining, simpering and being a pussy before growing a pair is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read a few of these authors stories now. On the whole very disappointing. Was under the impression that accountants were quite bright, obviously I was wrong as this guy can’t even hide money. Why was Cody the arsehole and slut not served on page 2? Why did it take 5 pages? What the hell was going on with Susan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amy can go fuck herself.

Nothing is worse than BASTARD CHILDREN WHO SUPPORT S CHEATING SKANK PARENT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For any one who reads the comments first.

MC is a complete coward and has a very low IQ considering his reaction.

Wife is a Slut.

Lame ending.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent story, well written, but way too long, the slut has betrayed you, she and arsehole are now the foe. Serve the school, the arsehole and the slut immediately, once they have lost their jobs you can withdraw the petition for divorce and she can go live with Cody and live on his and her wages.

Also the slut threatened him directly with the divorce issues how was that showing respect and love.

Your main character is a mega wimp, a lot he could have done

Please write some MC’s with balls.

Even the revenge was MEH!

Opinionated1Opinionated1about 1 year ago

Can you write a story about a man that isn't a coward? I'm not fond of the cuck expression,

but you seem to be enamored with weak men who allow women to walk all over them with

zero recrimination..no revenge on the antagonists? this author almost wants our protagonists

to thank the asshole who steals his wife...What real man whould live with a 'wife' who is openly

having an affair and throwing it in his face without doing something? comeon! he's younger than

you are.so what?..there are always options!! I'm sure someone would happily deal with our punk

teacher for you..in REAL LIFE guys who hit on married men aren't always held in the highest esteem....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad

cruzer1955cruzer1955over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this tale. I would never have stayed as long as he did, but this is not my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a great story, oh it’s well written, but far too long, not enamoured of the MC, comes over as a real wimp, should have divorced and gone to the school on page 2 or 3. Also america has these things called guns and private citizens are allowed to carry this, they even it up with a bigger, younger guy real fast. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no sympathy for a guy who stays in a "marriage" like that. She refused to give Cody up so she can scratch her itch and is a delusional bitch. Rhe author makes it a financial burden if he divorces right away. The rest of the story ensues. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but Cliff is a loser for staying with such an evil cheating slut. Should have kicked her out the first night and then introduced Cody to his baseball bat. Neither of the scum cheaters suffered nearly enough!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow this was just the anal retentives guide to being a willing cuckold, wimp and pathetic loser and somehow still not be aware of it? I mean FFS can this guy be anymore of a Geek Trope 🤓 and then of course he has to throw in the old if she quit her affair be would of taken her back 😂

Would anyone be surprised this fucking 'guy' was a Virgin when he met and married his sexy divorcee.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

This really is a good story, or at least it gets my blood pressure up and not in a good way. I can't decide if she is just manipulative, or also delusional. Either way, she is hugely destructive. You have to wonder what started the cheating? If she really had been faithful up until then, why the change? Was Cody just her first opportunity with a young guy? One thing is for sure - she is hugely self-destructive.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Staying in a marriage because it will cost you money for 2-5 years?

How much is your sanity and soul worth to you?

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

3 stars. I would have scored higher but stories that use the divorce would cost you to much and keep the husband in a marriage with a cheating wife, isn't my cup of tea. How much is your dignity? I can't realistically see any man staying in a marriage like this story portrays.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Exhaustive treatment. Well written. We never got to part two of the cheaters’ plan. Telling her husband was only the setup for sth to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Messed up wife and the husband took too long to force the issue for divorce. Mind boggling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading that last half page, I had to go to an AA meeting just to lift my mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey buster2u, your February sucks story got posted and it sucks worse than the original. When did you run with a gay biker gang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wimpish cut of a man. He's told that his wife's seeing this guy Cody, & allowing for some time for the story to unfold, Cliff should've told her to save her marriage, she HAS to cut off Cody. It's apparent she wouldn't, so it's divorce time. She's crying because Cody's involved in the divorce action? Too bad, don't fuck with married ladies. The fact that it took hubby so damned long to get to that point got be a bit frustrated reading this & lowered my scoring. Insofar as hubby not seeing any difference, that went down the drain along with her fidelity. 2 stars Could've been more if written differently. Bob

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

It took him way too long to dump her cheating ass. And the BS attempt at logic that since you didn't notice it didn''t hurt you is such horsepucky.

She should have been gone the minute she stated she was having an affair and wasnt going to stop.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Now that it's out in the open nothing will change.

We'll, Amy lied about that.

She unburdened her guilt by confessing her affair and instead Cliff got to be upset and jealous all the time. So, her confession completely shifted the balance in their marriage.

Not to mention that she started making secretive phone calls on a regular basis and started trying to make plans to meet up with Cody multiple times per week.

When she was keeping it a secret and had to be discrete they were only meeting up once a week and weren't talking when she was at home.

So, in all honesty her confession completely changed everything despite her assurance that Cliff would never notice a difference in their marriage.

Selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pick up the phone, call the school superintendent and tell him/her your story. Also, mention you're speaking with an attorney, later, and those two will get launched like Sputnik on steroids. Apparently, the lawsuits in the end had the same effect, but earlier... well, it would've messed up a great story. Okay... we got it. Now, advance the plot. Also, if she's vested in her teacher's retirement, and at 51 she is, Cliff can get up to half of that, too. Extremely believable and well-done. The more realistic these stories are, the more effect they have. The ending was sad... and realistic. 5-stars!!!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Not Bad

I think you did a pretty good job, although I find the whole “emotionally oblivious woman cuts her own throat by telling her husband she’s been lying and cheating for months, and expecting him to be cheerfully OK with it“ trope entirely unbelievable. It appears to be some kind of “rite of passage“ for the authors here.

Regardless of the obvious absurdity of it, you managed to bring it to a successful conclusion without resorting to Army Rangers, Navy SEALS, impossible technical surveillance, ninjas, or highly placed friends in law enforcement or other Federal Agencies willing to bend the law for the MC.

The “alienation of affections” suit is usually a non-starter, but I suppose the story might have taken place in North Carolina, Hawaii, Mississippi, New Mexico, South Dakota or Utah, where such laws are still technically on the books.

All in all, a good effort, with some genuine human emotion.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrepentant whore. Had he not served her she would of kept it up. Plus he's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No

Too long for just another slut and wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story! Really got my blood pressure up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Live by the snatch, die by the snatch. Until one day it dries up, you get grey hair, and the tits sag....

But the cheating slut will still have her memories, to keep her warm. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way she'd ever admit he was right and she was wrong. She would be too selfish and self-absorbed to figure that out. If she saw he with another woman she'd probably rewrite history in her deluded mind and convince herself he'd cheated on her. Two lives and a marriage destroyed by an idiotic woman and a slime ball lowlife. Hopefully the next hubby has a better reaction and the body is never found.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I see so many morons on here complaining that these "cuck" stories are always having men being weak. Well, guess what Morons, I've written several stories on here, and getting a story published with Violence is like almost impossible. I've written a GREAT ending for February Sucks by George Anderson with the change that Jim was an ex-outlaw biker club President. The result is that Marc LaValliere gets his nuts kicked all to hell by 100 bikers. It is a great story. Let me know if you ever see it published cuz it won't be here on Literotica. Too Bad, it was funny too every time a biker kicked LaValliere in the nuts he would scream and the Bikers would laugh. LOL so stop giving the writers so much Grief, they won't approve of a man acting like a man most of the time. Just the way it is.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing, Great Story, Great Ending! I love a happy ending! 5 stars to the writer. A happy wife that gets seduced by an asshole, Wife loves the sex with a guy half her age and won't give it up to save her marriage. Her husband divorces that crazy woman and her life goes to hell. LOL I cheated a lot when I was young. I regret it so much now. I never realized the pain I cause #3 wife until my #4 wife did it back to me. LOL, it was a very well-written story. A story about life and love and probably repeats itself every day somewhere in our Country. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is disgusting. The author creates a deluded wife who is absolutely relentless in her twisted attempts to get her husband to accept her relationship with another man and rationalizes that her cheating is good for their marriage. Her overwhelming guilt made her confess? Okay, but if you feel guilty about cheating you have to end it, not vow to continue cheating, otherwise there is no point in confessing out of the blue in the first place. She was successfully doing it behind her husband’s back and was happy, so confessing was merely for the purpose of humiliating Cliff and demanding that he fall in line with her newly discovered sexuality and accept an open marriage. I’m sure we are supposed to understand that in hindsight she wishes that she had kept her mouth shut. It just doesn’t make any sense. There is something missing. Maybe in a different version of the story Cliff becomes suspicious or Amy thinks he is about to find out and thus the bombshell confession, but here the wife comes across as a complete sociopath who just casually lays out that she has a fuck-buddy that she intends to keep and repeatedly tortures her husband and thinks she is showing him love and respect. It’s just gross and absurd. She clearly has no respect for Cliff and is incapable of feeling love for anyone but herself. The ending is right, she has absolutely no redeeming qualities and has to be excised from his life for him to retain his sanity, but the story is disgusting.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Moral of the story: Don't be the beta provider to a used up single mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinical@Cinical
I haven't listed my favorite authors yet, because there's so many I like and I don't want to leave any out.