A Painfully Exhilarating First

Story Info
Three youthful captains of industry set their sights on me.
5.6k words
4.58
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a feeling from my first time being penetrated that, if the limits of my body were tested, truly tested, with almost unmitigated resolve, I wouldn't tap out. But, I had no clue that, at the still somewhat inexperienced age of 26, those limits wouldn't just be tested, they would be stretched and worked over by a few guys who had synergy in bed like the '98 Yankees had on the diamond (I had to look that stat up. I'm clueless about baseball).

I accepted an offer to take part in a four-way. That's three tops and me. Now, that's nothing too over the top until I mention that we all met at a club in NYC called Splash, which ramps up the expectation that, by night's end, there's gonna be a little fornicating, that the three tops, Clyde, Del, and Berto (nicknamed Bags) all had ethnic backgrounds of the darker-skinned persuasion, and that at some point that night, the three of them all got turns cramming me full of two cocks at a time. And in the size department, the three of them all concealed massive members, all with special characteristics. The experience began on the dance floor. It was summer, the kind of night where, if you stepped out of the club, you went from the air-conditioned inside to a face full of humid, dank air outside.

I loved to dance in my 20s. Aside from how much I enjoyed it, it always caused a stir amongst onlookers interested to see what was hiding beneath my tight jeans as I switched my hips to make my ass pop up and down to simulate how it looks when I'm riding a guy's lap hog. As I bobbed and slid, raising my arms above my head and closed my eyes, I felt a set of hands touch my forearms and slowly travel down my sides, ending at my hips. My eyes opened immediately and I looked to my friend for guidance. The look he gave me said I should acknowledge this brash interloper. Arms still raised, I turned to find Clyde, a tall, black man in his early 30s.

After we spoke for a bit, he invited me to the bar to hang and chat with him and his buddies. He introduced me to them, "Alan, these are my friends Del and Berto, but we call him Bags."

Del and Berto were black and of some Hispanic descent, respectively. I was immediately intimidated. Handshakes all around. Clyde's wrapped entirely around mine. I had and still have no idea what that indicated, but it still turned me on.

Things seemed to be going fine as we all sat and, after some preliminary questions came my way and were easily fielded, the three friends chatted for the next hour and I listened as I attempted to understand how these three came to become men of importance via separate paths. I don't normally watch the guy that hit on me chat with friends while I sit, but their lives were really interesting. The conversation between them was anything but dull, so I learned a lot in that hour, enough to feel confident that Clyde was a stand-up guy and that I wasn't going to be accosted and left on a tiled, subway floor.

Eventually, I began to get antsy. I decided to send a signal. My gaze fell on Clyde. 100% of my attention, my body language, my eyes, my desires were completely and utterly locked on his face until he broke free from his friendly chat and looked back at me. As soon as his eyes met mine, as soon as I knew he would see the signal, I sent it. My eyes, which were laser focused on Clyde's face, shifted their attention to the part of his body where his cock resides, just for an instant, then immediately back up to his face.

He saw it. I knew he saw it because he gave his two friends, Del and Bags, a look of some sort of confirmation, like he was saying, "This is the guy," without uttering a word. All three of their moods went from 'comfortable conversation between old friends' to 'we play as a team'.

Clyde came close, leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Yo, my friends and I are looking for a fourth." A fourth, I thought to myself. Never heard of that. That sentence usually goes 'my friend and I are looking for a third'. "We like finding guys like you to see if you'd be into hanging out at our place."

"Where is your place? And what would I be doing during our time together?"

"It's three buildings down on the same street and you wouldn't be doing anything or anyone. That's because you'd be the bottom. By how you were dancing, it wasn't hard to tell that you are really subservient," Clyde responded instantly. I got a raging hard on and started feeling slightly dizzy. I want this!! I've wanted this since the first time I stuck a finger up my ass, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle this. I wasn't sure if I was scared or excited. Those two tend to get mixed up often. These uncertainties mixed with that feeling of being on my own (by this time, my ride had already left with a trophy of his own), fending for myself, made me shiver uncontrollably.

I looked at the three of them. Del proclaimed, "We think you're hot. Are you considering it or just stupefied that we just asked to gang up on you?"

"Don't get me wrong! You guys just made me quake when Clyde said 'the bottom'. So don't think for a second I don't want this. It's just that far from home base feeling..."

Clyde cut me off in order to set my mind at ease. In a plain speak, matter-of-fact tone he said, "Alan, we live three buildings away. Well, they live three buildings away. I'm just visiting their little city here. How about we walk you to the apartment, you can come in and relax and NOT let us fuck you, OR......" A long pause ensued, but he was not done speaking, so I waited a few seconds, "You allow us to fuck your brains out like that Russian twink back in Queens, HAHAH!!" This was clearly a throwback comment about a prior conquest because they all smiled wide. Then they all high-fived each other (UGH! I hate high-fives) while passing familiar phrases back and forth, and finally, in unison, returning attention to me. "What I'm saying is, it's up to you, but times wasting and we wanna fuck." He tapped his watch several times to punctuate his last remark about the time. Then they all waited for a very brief moment.

"Alright, let's get the fuck outta here!" As their eyes lit up at my affirmation, I downed the last of my drink and we made our way to the street, Clyde in front, Del and Bags behind. Foreshadowing.

So within three minutes of exiting Splash, we arrive at Del and Bags' building. Three fucking minutes!! And that was walking slowly. I thought, how lucky these guys are to live near such a place as Splash. i also couldn't help but harbor the thought that i certainly wasn't the first to be nestled in the warmth of their blanket of subjugation. Like a mosquito in a Venus fly trap, i was fed a sweet, honey-like story, but was walking into an aggressive mind fuck that i couldnt have been ready for.

Their apartment resided on the fourth and top floor of the building. It was a massive studio with a vaulted ceiling, making this an older building, decorated with mood lighting via sconces that jutted from the light brown walls every 6 feet or so, a large, single chandelier that hung in the center of this room providing the rest of the light, while also casting an array of shadows outward from my feet. There were framed images of long dead despots. This was an odd thing to see. Attila the Hun painted onto canvas in expressionist style, Vlad the Impaler also in expressionist, and two or three others were in clear view from the bed's perspective. These images only served to make the situation even more intimidating. I was very curious about the idea to place these paintings on these walls. There was so much detail about this place that would have made for exquisitely deep and topical conversation, but I'm shallow as fuck! The only works of art i had on my mind resided within the confines of their dress slacks.

We sat in the living area on an L-shaped couch. There was reassurance concerning my safety when Bags asked me, "So is there any act you would rather not partake in? We are open to and have tried a lot of stuff before, but maybe you might be turned off by something. You tell us and we will avoid with all restraint."

What a great last word for me to segue, "Restraint! Well I'm not against that." They chuckled. "I do have a thing about intimacy, though. Kissing, caressing, spooning me to sleep and shit like that is nice if you're into that sort of thing, but I'm shallow about how I want to be treated. The primal acts involved in being a submissive like me are the acts I enjoy. Rough treatment, verbal tops, tying me down and teasing me with your cocks, making me wait until I'm practically enraged, before finally and swiftly going deep inside." Del and Bags began rubbing their hands against their thighs, both traveling well past the halfway point of the thigh, then back up toward the waist. Very intimidating to be so young in experience surrounded by three men who seem to be very well in tuned with each other's bedroom manner.

"Nice. What else?" Bags urged.

"Well what about you guys? What do you want from your conquests? How would you like me to treat you?" This question got the three of them very stimulated. Del actually slid his wide shouldered frame from his back on the couch to the edge of the couch leaning forward, hands clasped, when I turned the tables like this."

They interrupted each other, not knowing who should retort, laughed uncomfortably (I just smiled knowing it would be the only time tonight where I would have the upper hand), then Clyde took the reins, "Intimacy isn't something we do in these gatherings. It's us three......and you." He paused a lot when speaking and the pause was always followed by something I wanted to hear. This was no different. "Like I said at the club, we want to fuck. We want the experience to be controlled by us. The guy we invite over is going to be treated with respect before the encounter and after..." Oh goody, another pause, "but during, you should know we are going to make you work. You gotta be able to take dick." Oh God, they're big. I got confirmation!! "We ain't small, none of the three of us are. You need to be ready for that. We go for a while, too, and you gotta be ready for that, as well. After that, what we do will ultimately be decided by your reaction to our behaviors. We are good at this, but if you see something you don't like and your face doesn't register a negative reaction to it, we are going to continue. So react with honesty. If you want, at any point, we got food and drink in the fridge you can help yourself to. Actually, you might want to have a water or something on tap so you can stay hydrated throughout. Oh, and you should decide on a safe word. One syllable, short. A word you can say with a cock in your mouth if need be." I chuckled this time.

I don't know why I chose this, but it came out almost immediately, "Bank!" A 'b' sound is easily made with a cock in my mouth and the 'k' at the end can be executed by simply rolling the tongue along the base of the shaft and separating them as I exhale.

Clyde gave me a calculated look and joked, "You've done something similar to this before, haven't you?" He, Del, and Bags laughed a little.

But I responded, "Several times, yeah," without so much as a blink. I probably could have done without this lie. It was only my third time and it was with guys who, I predicted, wouldn't be able to perform to the level these guys would.

Their smiles receded from their faces and, at once, the trio rose and walked toward me until my face was flanked by their pants zippers. Clyde demanded, "Unzip my pants and take out my cock." I dared not refuse.

I could see through his loose fitting slacks made of some very light material, probably linen, that he was semi hard already. My hands did as I was told to and once unzipped, I decided not to unbutton, but rather, to pull his tool through the opening where the zipper was. The instructions were followed to a T. Unzip pants, take out cock. So that's what I did. His rigid member sprang out of his zipper opening like a jack-in-the-box. I felt my eyelids widen as I took a look at this beautiful specimen, my hands hitchhiking from the base to the head and then back to the base. The smell rising from it was intoxicatingly pungent. I wanted to inhale through my nose the rest of the night. I began sucking his cock getting it half way into my mouth before my gag reflex kicked in.

The natural way of the top is to push the mouth's limits, so Clyde did just that, using both of his hands to push on the back of my head, not assaulting my mouth so much as training it. His cock was very, very thick and a great length, about ten inches, but like I said, very thick, as well. I was able to relax my throat enough to bury it inside my mouth until my nose was pressed right against his smooth shaven stomach. It was the first cock I ever took in my mouth that stopped me from breathing. It was the first I ever took down my throat, too. I'm not good orally and taking cock far to the back of my mouth has proven to initiate the gag reflex very easily. The only explanation I could come up with for throating Clyde (and eventually Bags and Del) was that I was drunk. Very drunk. As this was happening, my hands released Clyde's fuck stick and changed their duties, each one charged with stroking Del and Bags' cocks. Several minutes of my tongue saturating the entirety of Clyde's fire pole passed and things shifted and I was now facing Berto.

Berto was uncut, not record-breaking girth, but very long and smooth. My favorite thing to do to a cock with a foreskin wrapped tightly around the head is to grab it halfway down the shaft and slowly peel back the skin, revealing the bulbous crown, which I love tasting! Berto's cock head tasted so wonderful and gave off a flavor of a man who had recently showered (thank God, since an uncut cock can get pretty ripe if unchecked). But the aroma got me so hot, one of my hands left Del's cock and began rubbing my own over my jeans, which was ill received.

Del cut in with a rebuke aimed at me, "Get your hand back on my dick, bitch!" He reset my priorities pretty fast. "Our pleasure is all you need to concern yourself with. Yours will come soon, but when WE say. Now, squeeze my cock and stand up. But keep your hands and mouth around our cocks, you greedy little ho!" I liked his tone and the choice of words. They combined to make him sound confident and concerned about his friends receiving pleasure from this experience while also reminding me that, though there were 4 in attendance, I was the only one with the holes, so I had to do my best to mind all three at once as often as I could.

One leg at a time, I stood, still bent over, but now with Del's smooth, fat, cut cock readjusting my jaw. Del was thick. His cock went into my mouth semi hard, so my mouth was able to handle the girth at the start, but as I took him in deeper, he grew longer. It wasn't his length that gave me trouble, though. His cock length was ample, but the width had me trying to fit his shaft in my mouth without my teeth interrupting. While still pumping furiously at Clyde and Bags' mounds of cock flesh, I was slowly inching Del between my teeth little by little, tonguing the base as it crept in. I eventually got him buried in my mouth with the head of his beautiful cock pressed against the back of the roof of my mouth. At that point, my jaw hurt so much, I carefully, but expeditiously, recoiled. Seeing this, Del said, "No, no, no. Stop." He was still half inside my mouth when I froze, waiting for a command. No command came. Instead, both of his hands calmly traveled to the back of my head and he pressed my face into his crotch like he didn't care about my teeth scathing his veined shaft. Once my face was being smothered against the area just below his belly button, he started pumping my face rapidly and with every thrust of my face into his tummy, I was unable to breathe. My gag reflex surfaced a few times during his forceful entry, but it didn't cause any...regurgitative response.

"Oh, this is good, boys! So fucking good!" Del received affirmations from his two buds as he used his positioning and power to repeat this unmitigated act on my mouth. Once he finally allowed me to catch my breath, his cock came out of my mouth, stiff and fat as a redwood tree, followed closely by my saliva, which collected during Del's savage skull fucking. Can't waste saliva. I caught it and rubbed my hands together, returning them to their rightful places. Once I caught my breath, Clyde grabbed my hair, which, at the time, was long enough to grab, and did the same as Del, but only half his cock entered, so my breathing wasn't affected. When he finally relented, my salivary glands worked overtime to produce a glob of spit. This time, my eyes, which flooded tears down my cheeks and dripped off my chin, looked up at Clyde's and I spat the entire wad onto his cock, making it slick and preparing it for my ass.

"You're a good little bitch. Your little butthole is gonna open wide for us tonight! Now bend the fuck over, you fucking hand puppet!" He called me a hand puppet. This is ironic since I've tried and failed a dozen times at fisting, but it remains on my bucket list to this day. He pushed me and my hands instinctively left the grasp they had on Del and Berto so they could stop me from falling head first onto the carpeted floor. I lay on my back, the three of them stroking and looking down at me as a pack of tigers would look at a herd of gazelles. "Take off his shit," Clyde said.

Within 30 seconds, my clothes were off, all but a jock I was wearing (no undies), covering my cock and balls, which I exposed myself by pulling on the fabric of my jock strap until my cock and testicles, dwarfed by Clyde, who was clearly the overwhelming winner in the cock length AND width categories, ventured into the open, though I had no desire to use it. "Man that looks so good," Bags commented, after my clothes had been yanked away from my body. He commanded, "Get on all fours. Stick that fuck hole way up high so we can all see it." I did as he said. The position I was in gave all three a clear view of my sweet pucker. They saw my ass framed by the black, cloth straps of my jock along with my semi-hard shaft and sack hanging just beneath, only about two weeks of hair grown in, and all commented on it.

From the looks they gave my body, I assumed they were enjoying the view, my ass in particular. Bags fell to his knees and buried his face between my ass cheeks like it was a race to see who could get there first. He spat on it, then his tongue pistoned out from his mouth and entered my sleeve. Clyde and Del both got to their knees on each side of Bags to inspect my hole with their fingers, that is, when Bags was able to back his face away. I rested my head on the carpet and reached both hands back to grip onto Clyde and Del's beautiful cocks. Then, all three took turns tongue fucking my ass while the other two would pull my cheeks apart and finger me. The cocks in my hand were hard as cobalt. Unforgivingly erect and solid. I was going wild, begging for more as they began hooking their fingers into my hole and pulling it apart to stretch me wider and wider. Then the fingers would release so one of them could tongue it.

Suddenly, and with no warning, I came. With Bags scruffy face pushing against my tender ass flesh, his short stubby whiskers scratching at my soaking wet hole, and all those fingers probing me deep, I felt my body shiver and all in attendance witnessed the first of several orgasms I would have that night, all of them occurring involuntarily. Amazing!

"Damn! He nutted," Bags reported with vigor. "This little ho is ready for the dick! Clyde, you hunted him down, you get to loosen him up. You hear that, ho? That big dick that plugged your throat up is gonna stretch you out!" Bags backed away, so Clyde could position himself behind me. His body seemed so far from my flesh, yet as his hand maneuvered his cock about, I felt the head travel up and down my wet crack. It made me nervous. It was a long way for his body to go before he would be balls deep inside me. I reasoned to myself that if my mouth could handle the length, my ass can, too.

12