A Painfully Exhilarating First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, the three of them worked over my hole pretty good with their tongues and fingers, so I was confident I would be able to take some of Clyde at first, then all of him eventually. But I recalled he was also quite thick, and it was his girth that was so challenging. He looked at me as I shifted my head around to meet his look, a look of sternness, but concern, too. "Are you ready?" I just nodded and started breathing long, rhythmic breaths as he pressed his manhood hard into my slick opening.

He let his weight do the work, oscillating his hips back and forth slowly, allowing the head to inch further in past my untested o-ring. "Tight," he commented, smacking my ass hard like he was scolding it for not allowing him easier access. My body jolted when his hand connected with my right cheek. He seemed to enjoy my reaction because as he continued to use the tip of his member to pry me apart, he began repeatedly smacking my ass hard enough to make audible 'clap' noises while talking dirty to me. As he did this, his pals brought their cocks to my face and made me suck them both as I waited to feel Clyde's massive head breach my tight fuck hole.

It took several minutes. He was pressing very hard because I could feel that his cock was bent in half from the pressure of not yet pushing past my initial defense. Then, I felt the head suddenly pop inside me, Clyde's cock wobbling back to its unbent state. I sighed the kind of satisfied sigh when you are getting exactly what you wanted, as a cock continued assaulting my mouth with another clubbing me in the face. It was demeaning. I liked that. Within a few minutes of my pucker parting ways for Clyde's entry, he was about halfway in and began backing out with more speed. Once my hole looked as if it might release the head, Clyde reinserted his fat cock back in half way. This pattern repeated itself, with only the speed changing, becoming faster and faster until he was able to maneuver in and out of my ass more easily.

Then, a point came when I felt his cock push to the halfway point, but not pull back. He intended to push the rest of his 10-inch monster in my ass. I already felt so stretched. If he got his way, I'm not sure how I would possibly be able to walk afterward. And that's not even considering Del and Bags, both of whom sported some real nice sized lap hogs of their own. And eventually, as he inched toward his goal of the skin of his waist meeting the skin of my ass, I turned to find him holding a bottle of lube. A big bottle. He proceeded to squirt a long stream of the slippery stuff right at the point that my ass was swallowing his cock. As soon as the stream splashed the area, he thrust hard.

A wave of pain hit me with enough power to make me whimper. "Bitch, shut the fuck up! Why do you think you're here?! You wanted to serve. So serve! Suck my friends' dicks! You need something in your mouth!" He did the same thing again. I felt him recreating the shape of my anal cavity. Literally. Each time the lube hit its mark and he thrust, I could feel each and every imperfection on his cock either from how tight I was or how swollen his cock became as he continued to slowly engorge as he fucked me, my anal cavity squeezing against his rigid missile. He finally reached his goal and that's when he really began to fuck me. Long strokes! He would trap the blood in his shaft, squeezing at the base, to swell his cock up, making it solid as a roll of quarters and as thick as a billy club, then all at once, skewer me with the entire length.

With his cock completely submerged in my lube-coated ass, I felt him start to remove himself, then stab it back in me to the balls, which slapped against the back of my jock and I would occasionally catch with my hand. He had a beautiful set of testicles. Like an ankle sock with two golf balls weighing it down. They repeatedly swung upward in sync with Clyde's unmerciful pounding. He roughed me up for a while, making me shoot a load onto the floor twice, as I tongued, sucked, and jerked Del and Bags.

When he finally removed his cock from my ass with a popping sound, he told his buds to come check out what he did to me. I was gaping very wide and Del and Bags were impressed. I could tell they were considering their next move, the move that would be the highlight of the evening, a highlight repeated several times, but for brevity's sake, I'll only describe once. My first ever experience where two guys put their dicks in me at the same time was done by Del and Bags.

"Alright ho, get up!" Clyde's command was a welcome one since I wasn't sure how much more I would be able to withstand. I slowly stood, legs shaking like jello in an earthquake. The orgasms I had while Clyde all but forced his cock all the way inside me were glorious, but once completed, left me feeling spent. Even after these orgasms, I was so hot for more than just tapping my cock a few times would have, once again, elicited ropes of man juice to be fired from my bulbous crown.

Bags lay on his back, his cock stoically pointed directly at the ceiling. He told me to lower my ass onto his cock while I was facing him, so I did as he told me to. He wanted me to ride him, I thought, but what started out as a simple cowboy position changed dramatically when Bags looked at Del and said, "It's time to finish what Clyde started. Climb on, bro." Del positioned himself behind me with the intent of fitting both his AND Bags' cocks in at once. Combined, if I were to guesstimate, I'd say their thicknesses added together would be about the same width as the base of a bowling pin. Not the pin at its thickest, but the flat bottom of a bowling pin, and that's how much Del and Bags intended to test my pucker's ability to take a beating without waving the white flag (AKA: saying the word "bank").

I finally spoke up. "Guys, I've never done thi..." A hand covered my next words so fast, I wasn't sure whose it was. It was Del's. With the head of his engorged member pressed against my already impaled opening, he chided, "What the fuck did I tell you? Our pleasure is all you need to mind. We got you open. You're going to like this. You gotta trust us. No choice at this point." God damn, he was right. These two were definitely my betters in the strength department and I was sandwiched between them, locked in for the ride. And so, my body language changed. My back arched. I rested my elbows both on the floor to the right side of Bags' head so I could look over my right shoulder at what Del was doing. I felt the head of his missile pushing very hard against my sleeve. I waited, knowing that at any point, my hole would eventually relent, allowing his cock to join Bags' cock prying me wider than I've ever been stretched. Something had to give in order for it to happen. Either that or I would need an assist.

Suddenly, the assist came, Clyde provided it. "Y'all looking for this?" In his hand was the bottle of slick lube he used earlier. He shot a long stream at the point of impact and Del's cock shot up my ass so fast, my eyes widened, I inhaled for what seemed like 2 minutes, and yelled, "HOLY SHIT!!! Fuck me!!" In earnest, it did hurt. The reason I was into it was because it didn't hurt enough to drown out the fact that one of the guys was hitting my g-spot and I didn't give two fucks who it was. At that point, I just wanted them to both fuck me like my well-being was not a priority, though all three were giving off vibes all night that my well-being was paramount. They both proceeded to pump my hole at a furious pace as I emitted several ropes of jizz onto Bags' stomach, who reacted with a celebratory, "Hell yeah, motherfucker! Yo Del, this ho just nutted all over me!!" I started laughing hysterically from his reaction. This is fun, I thought to myself. They pumped away at my fuckhole for 10 minutes when I suddenly became energized to the point that I started backing myself into both cocks as they pushed into me. That orgasm I just had did something to make me want more. It was like a second wind.

And so for the next 4-5 hours, we continued our romp. All three doubled up on my ass in every combination possible; Del and Bags, Bags and Clyde, Clyde and Del (the two thickest, it felt like you could look up my ass and see my tonsils). By the end, I may have endured their relentless pursuit, but I was also unable to walk. After all three shot their final loads inside my ass, pushing it as far inside me as they could, I attempted to rise and walk to the bathroom. My knees buckled. I felt like my hips were set further apart than usual. I recall thinking that this must be what a woman's hips feel like after pushing out a newborn. Everything about me was unbalanced. I fell in a heap amongst Del, Bags, and Clyde and we all just lay there.

Clyde saw my condition. "Hey man, however much time you need, rest here. We can see you can't really get around."

"No, I guess I can't. My friend you saw briefly at the club stayed in the city, too. I might be able to get a ride back with him, but I'm definitely taking you up on your offer. Thanks!"

I spent the next two days just hanging out with these three eloquent and interesting men. No sex. Just healing.

I remembered Clyde's words, "The guy we invite over is going to be treated with respect before the encounter and after..." I suppose this was what he was talking about. I did suck their cocks several times as they requested during my stay. But they knew they had thoroughly worn my ass out, so they ceased fulfilling their carnal desires. My ride eventually arrived and even he ended up fucking Berto before we drove off. What a slut!!

Two days had past and we said our goodbyes. Nothing sentimental or mushy. The word "bank" was never spoken. I guess I felt safe.

12