All Comments on 'A Pair of Cheerleaders'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SELFISH DOG

She should have just twisted his cock and raked it with her nails before grabbing his balls and pulling them up to his mouth. Then she could have busted them and made him keep his hands to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Juvenile garbage

Grow the fuck up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where was the incest in this story, did I miss it?

Both anons were correct,BTW.

This might be better under 'non consent', but still juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucked!

I normally never write a negative comment on a story but this really sucked. And where was the incest? The sad part is the way the story started out it could have been really hot. Maybe the mom telling the daughter what a slime ball Paul was and they end up consoling each other, something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incest ?! Where ??!!

do you understand what incest is Ashson ? I like almost all of your stories as they are almost believable and true to the subject of the story - this story while quite hot in spots is bullshit because Paul is pure scrum first raping mom then playing the same game on a naive "18 yr old" ( more then likely 16 in reality) any mother of a teen daughter I know would NEVER let her daughter leave with the guy who just fucked her even if she liked it ! As a follow-up story you can tell us how both ladies got knocked up by Paul and how he went to prison for rape and statutory rape ~ not your best stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I thought the prelude was the best part. Call me what you will, but I find coerced sex HOT!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 6 years ago
this is not INCEST this is RAPE

How many times did Little

Cindy say STOP Only To

Have Paul Continue This Is

A RAPE Story & Not Permitted

To Post Here RAPE IS RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus this was bad

Yeahhhh no, even a year later this is still an awful read. i really hope you improved from this... garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really...?

I always though 'incest was sexual intercourse between family members.' From what I read in this story, Paul wasn't related in ANY way to either of the women in this story, so, therefore I have to agree with many of the complainers about this being in the 'incest' section...unless, that is, he is a bastard son. (Shades of 'Game of Thrones!')

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun story...

can´t believe the really stupid, puritanical comments.

author has an unusual imagination, and excellent writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Story

I believe the incest was inferred from the fact that Paul dipped into both mom and daughter within hours of each other. Not traditional, but an interesting and novel take. Ashton should repost this story under Loving Wives so he can get some real heat thrown his way.

Now for the rub, the twisted sick individuals who went looking for a story about an illegal and immoral act of incest got indignant over reluctance being overcome. They cried rape even though the mom could have done something, anything really to stop him. And Paul patiently persuaded the daughter to discover what she did not know she wanted.

In reality the first case would be rape as she would have reacted unlike a character in a fantasy story. And the second case is a more gentle retelling of how homosapiens made it out of the Stone Age. We had a nice run but we are at an extinction crossroads now. We have be devided, the conquering is nigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like manulators or liars....or RAPISTS. Then there's the PREGNANCY part....Ever think?

Asshole.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

Not incestuous, should be classified as reluctance/non-consensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous