A Pair of Threes

Story Info
Two men do a favor for their HR director to save their jobs.
4k words
4.55
15.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Ezra knew that Silas and him would become fast friends.

When Ezra walks into the conference room for his first day of orientation at the new corporate office, Silas is kicked back in a chair, phone in hand, and clearly erect. Silas jumps as the door moves, his phone tosses up into the air, and he yelps.

"Jesus Christ, I thought you were the HR woman. She's not supposed to be here for another 10 minutes. I thought I had time," says Silas, picking up his phone. The tone in Silas' voice makes Ezra laugh.

"What the hell were you doing?" asks Silas, taking a seat.

"Oh man, I know this is probably against the rules and stuff, but you have to see this," he says.

He swipes open his phone as Silas moves closer. The text message conversation has a photo album attached with pictures of Brazilian women at Carnival. The messages make Ezra perk up in his pants as Silas goes on.

"Met these women downtown at this club. They were models that went to Carnival for the weekend. Man, I totally can't get enough of these damn bikinis, I mean, look at this shit," he says, swiping at a nearly nude woman wearing a bra and panties made entirely of diamonds. Her headpiece is full of blue feathers. The woman looks at the screen like she's ready to devour the cameraman. Ezra gulps.

"Damn, women wearing that kind of stuff really gets me going a lot," he says.

"Yeah? Me too!" says Salias.

But Erza is getting so hard he can't contain himself. The fantasy of him being in a threesome with a woman wearing this type of outfit is what he touched himself to last night. It was something about the way the sparkling diamonds sound as they shimmer against a woman's body. He recalls a self generated image of his own mind of him behind a woman, entering her, just as a friend of his enters her pussy with him together. The sensation of cocks rubbing together filling a woman starts to make sweat bead at his forehead.

Salias keeps scrolling, getting into more photos that make Ezra start to lean in closer.

"And look, she even sent me this video," says Salias. The woman is on her bed, in that very diamond getup, touching herself. The sound comes on and is much louder than expected. Ezra can feel his eyes dilate as soon as the video starts. Salias tries to bring the volume down with one hand as he adjusts himself with the other.

The sound of the video is loud enough that it masks the sound of the conference room door opening. Only when they hear a set of heels walking up behind them do they realize that the HR director, Victoria, had entered the room. They both freeze, and Salias is unable to find the volume. The video in his hand continues to play as the woman stands over their shoulders.

"Gentlemen, this isn't the best way to start your first day," she says.

The blood leaves both Erza's face and his cock immediately as he turns around. The woman wears a white blouse with sparkling blonde hair. She has her hands folded and a stern look over her face. She's thin and petite. Her black pencil skirt hides what can only be a perky ass sculpted from hours at the gym. The adrenaline dumps into Erza's body as he realizes that he's about to lose his job before it's even begun.

"Turn the phone off," she says to Salias.

He does and places it down.

"Ma'am, listen. I uh... We were--," he tries to explain, but the woman puts a hand up then pulls out a chair besides Ezra. As she sits, he can smell vanilla and honey wafting from her. She throws her folder and laptop on the table and tosses her hair.

"What were you watching?" she demands.

"I... Eh..." Salias stammers.

Ezra feels a surge within him, stirred on by the woman's scent, the video, and the desire not to lose his dream job.

"It was about Carnival in Brazil. That was part of an X-rated documentary that's all the rage on the independent film beat. Have you heard of it?" says Ezra. He knows it's a lie but it's the best he has.

Victoria crosses her legs. Her black pantyhose threaten to draw Erza's eyes, but he holds her brown eye stare. Her eyes narrow.

"A film documentary..." she says. "I'll believe that as much as I believe that both of you are keeping your jobs," she says. Ezra feels himself losing his nerve but he musters his resolve.

"Ma'am listen, it was just a video and bad timing. I'm sure this is something that you can look over. Give us a pass since we haven't started just yet. I mean, I'm sure there's a little in between room for this since we need to get a briefing about," he points to the phone, "workplace and sex and such."

Victoria folds her hands into her lap and sighs. She looks both of the men up and down. Salias is still hard and she notices. The stone seriousness of her face cracks ever so slightly.

"Salias," she says leaning forward. Her cleavage threatens to perk out of her dress shirt as she does.

"What was the woman wearing in that video," she asks. Salias squirms.

"She was wearing a type of diamond body bikini. Something that the dancers usually wear at those events," he says.

"And if I were looking at something like that or wore something like that at work, do you think that would be appropriate at all?" she says threateningly.

Ezra looks at Salias wondering what trap this woman is setting, but Salias gets a spark in his eye.

"No, but if you wore it at my place, it would be just fine," he said, smiling.

Ezra can't help but let a chuckle out and smile. And apparently, neither could Victoria. Salias went all in and even winked, further breaking apart her stone face.

"Goddamnit fellas," she says, kicking back, "I've had a hell of a morning. Between my bastard of a husband and the pricks in the C-suite, dealing with you two young punks looking at some dancing woman in a video is little league shit. And the last thing I need is to go through all of the paperwork for letting you go because of this light weight crap. But," she says, holding for a moment. Ezra feels his heart jump in his chest. "I'll let it slide If you do something for me," she says.

Both Ezra and Salias look at one another. The woman uncrosses her legs, letting her skirt part just a bit. She leans forward and pushes her tits together, letting them both gander at her.

What she proposes over the next ten minutes leaves them both sitting with hardons in their chairs, unable to get up after they watch her leave.

#

Ezra's place is quaint for a New York apartment, but fashionably viable for a man of his age. There's mid century modern furniture with tasteful art. A coffee table is lined with a pack of cards and a few finished beers. Salias arrived early. He sits back on the gray couch, still in his suit, tie undone, and a beer in his hand.

"Dude, I can't believe that this is happening. I can't wrap my head around it. We should be donzo," he says.

"Well, I mean, I've heard of stranger things in this world," says Ezra. His work shirt is still on, sleeves rolled. He takes a swig and can't help but let his mind wander to Victoria's proposal. The image of the bikini sticks in his mind. He rubs his eyes as his cock gets hard and sits down with Salias.

"I get that. And so have I. But from an executive at a high end banking company? I mean, she could be coming over to--," but he's interrupted by a knock at the door. They look at each other. Ezra gets up and feels his hands start to sweat as he opens the door.

Victoria stands there in a short coat with a bag over her shoulder. She's still in her high black heels and long stockings from earlier.

"Started without me eh?" she says as she comes in, seeing the beers. Ezra takes her coat and gets another whiff of vanilla from her. He gets hard again. Salias reaches for an unopened amber beer and hands it to her.

"Well you are late," Salias teases her. She takes the beer and takes a long pull.

"Guess I should catch up," she says. She points her beer at the table where the cards are, "Is that a full deck?"

"Should be," says Ezra. Victoria reaches into her bag and produces a bottle of high end tequila and places it on the table. She then fishes into her bag and produces a few limes. She tosses it to Ezra, who stands in the kitchen.

"Get some shot glasses and cut those up for us, will ya?" she says.

Both the men look at each other. Wow, this is actually happening, Ezra says in his mind.

#

Victoria wants to play poker, and she knows what she's doing. She shuffles the cards in a dexterous fashion like she's done it a million times. Three shot glasses are loaded with limes next to a salt shaker. They sit around the coffee table on the edges of their seats.

"We don't have any poker chips," Ezra says.

"Don't worry. We'll make a drinking game out of this," she says. "This is what we'll do. When a person wins a hand, they get to dole out a task to anyone in the group. It can be anything that can be done within the room. That includes making the other person take a shot. How does that sound?" she says. Ezra gets flush with how she's taking control. Salias takes a shot without the lime and reloads the shot glass. He coughs.

"Damn. Sounds good to me. How about you Ezra," he asks.

"I'm game," he says.

She deals the cards to start their game.

The First Hand

Ezra wins the first hand. He looks at Victoria. She flicks her hair and cocks her head at him.

"Alright. Take a shot. But off of me," he says. Victoria smiles. She pulls over a shot on the table and dips her two fingers in, just enough to get wet. She slides it across Ezra's neck. She then takes the salt and sprinkles his neck. She takes a slice of lime and puts it in his mouth.

She then gets close to him and licks the salt off of his neck, letting her tongue get lots of surface area over his skin. She throws back the shot, then teasingly starts to bite at the lime held in his mouth. Ezra can taste some of her lip gloss as she does. She lets her lips graze his even more to tease him. She finishes the lime and pulls back, smiling at him.

The Second Hand

Victoria wins the second hand. She looks over at Salias.

"Alright, your turn for a body shot," she says. She takes one of the shot glasses and rests it in her tits. She rubs the lime over the top of her left breast and sprinkles some salt. Then, she takes the lime and puts it in her mouth.

Salias practically falls trying to get out of his seat and everyone laughs. He goes into the salt to lick it. She guides his head in, putting a manicured hand across his head as he does. He goes for the shot, taking it with his teeth and knocks it back. She leans forward with the lime in her mouth. He goes to take it, but she drops it just as he goes in. He tastes her lips and she makes out with him for a moment. They pull apart and they laugh.

The Third Hand

Salias is lucky to win the next hand with three pairs of kings.

"Alright Victoria. Let Ezra take a shot off of you. But I want you to hold the lime with your lips," he says.

"I already did that for you," she says back.

"I wasn't talking about the lips on your face," Salias says. Victoria can't hide her smile.

She leans back in her seat and pulls her shirt down, revealing a stunning black sheer bra. She also pulls up her pencil skirt, revealing thigh highs that have beautiful patterns at the top. She wears no panties. She places the shot on her chest, then takes salt and puts it over the lips on her face. She then places the lime in her pussy, allowing her labia to hold it by the rind.

Ezra can barely contain his erection as he gets up and stands over Victoria. He tastes her salty kiss and she makes out with him, making sure that her tongue gives him all the salt he can take. He moves his head down and takes the shot with his lips, racking his head back to take in the premium white tequila. As it burns his throat, he gently moves his head in between her legs. He lets his lips take the lime, letting his own lips curl around her pussy every so slightly. She moans in delight as he comes up with the lime.

Salais whoops at what he just watched.

The Fourth Hand

Ezra wins the hand with a flush of hearts.

"Okay, time for a shot for you Victoria. Take a sexy body shot off of Salias, but make it just as naughty as the last hand," he says. Victoria takes charge and walks over to Salias.

"Take your pants off," she commands. It doesn't take more than two seconds for Salias to throw his pants right and throw them across the room. His cock is so hard and big it surprises both Victoria and Ezra. He puts his hands on his hips like superman. It makes everyone laugh. Victoria pushes him back down into the couch.

Victoria takes the lime and glides it up his shaft. She places the shot glass in his mouth, then puts the lime in his hand. She goes down to his cock and sprinkles a little salt. She licks it all up, taking several swipes with her tongue to get it all. Salias can barely keep the shot glass still in his mouth as he moans around it. Victoria comes up, pulls the shot glass out with her lips, making sure they touch Salias'. Then, she takes his hand with the lime and squeezes the juice over his fingers. She licks them while she stares into Salias' eyes.

The Fifth Hand

Ezra wins again, this time with a full house.

Ezra looks at Victoria and her eyes flash at him. He looks down to her white shoulder bag near the base of her chair.

"Go change into something more comfortable, then come out and show us," he says. She takes a shot without the salt or lime, takes her bag, and heads off into his bathroom and closes the door.

Ezra brings up some music while Salias dances back and forth between the kitchen, cutting more limes as he bounces around. He jokes with his cock out. Ezra laughs as he tries to make his boner go in a helicopter. It's way too hard.

Their laughing stops completely as Victoria opens the door. She still wears her high heels and thigh highs, but instead of her bra and panties, she wears the same exact diamond bikini that they both saw in the video earlier on the Brazilian model. Both Ezra and Salias' jaws drop as she walks over to the table.

"Turn the music up," she says. Ezra brings out his phone and turns up the volume. She begins to dance, letting the dim light of his apartment glisten off of her bra. She turns around, letting her hands grace the lower crease of her ass to show off the diamond thong. She shakes her ass to the music, then bends at the waist. Both of the men can see that she is already wet, soaking through the polyester fabric around her pussy. She dances around them, doing a partial strip tease as she goes between their legs and rides their thighs. The song ends, and she laughs as she flops back into her chair.

The Sixth Hand

Victoria wins the hand with two pairs. A set of queens and a set of jacks.

She looks at Ezra.

"Take your pants off. I want to see your cock. And I want you to let me feel it. I'm going to jerk you and edge you. And you can't cum... Yet," she says.

Ezra stands and takes off his pants. He goes and stands over next to her, fully erect and already wet at the tip. She can't take her eyes off of his cock. She rubs a hand over her diamond crusted breast and then puts a hand on his manhood. She starts with just her finger tips, tracing him and teasing his sensitive spots. Ezra has a hard time standing, but her stare makes him go completely stiff. She takes him in her hand and begins to stroke him better than he touches himself. He gasps in surprise as she cups his balls and starts to jerk him hard. He comes close to cumming much faster than he realizes.

"Oh god I'm close," he says. She stops then starts to laugh.

"Well someones turned on," she says tilting her head playfully.

"Can you blame me? You're too damn good at that," he says.

"Just wait until the next hand," she says. She begins to deal.

The Seventh Hand

Victoria wins again. This time, with a straight flush.

"Salias, lean back in your chair," she says. He does so. She gets up and walks over to him, then begins to mount the couch. She pulls her diamond panties to the side and sits on his face.

"Eat it," she commands him. He begins to lick her and she immediately throws her head back in pleasure. She grinds on him and he licks around her clit. She shimmers as the diamond bikini shakes while she feels pleasure. She turns and looks back at Ezra, cupping her breasts and licking her lips. Ezra can't help himself and begins to stroke his cock as he watches.

She takes a hand and places it on Salias' head, bringing him into her pussy more as she rides his face. The power she has over his head makes her climb to climax. She moans out a scream as she cums. When she pulls back, her pussy cum is dripping all over Salias' smiling face.

The Eighth Hand

Salias wins with a pair of aces.

"Victoria, I want you to fuck Ezra in front of me. And I want to make out with you while you do," he says. Victoria doesn't skip a beat as she gets out of her chair and walks over to get in between Ezras legs. She bends at the waist as she drops her panties, letting him see her wet pussy post orgasm. She sits on his cock and slides down slowly. Ezra feels how warm and wet she is and can't help but start to move his hips. He goes inside her, fucking her rhythmically.

As she moans, Salias comes around in front of her. She takes his chin in her hand and starts to kiss him deep. Ezra gets a good look at this and sees her wetness still on Salias' face. She licks him up. It makes him fuck her harder. And the harder he fucks her, the more she moans into Salias' face.

After a good amount of her cum is built at the base of Ezra's cock, she dismounts and turns around. She pushes Ezra down lengthwise on the couch and mounts him. She rides him, letting another long kiss plant its way onto Ezra. He feels her tongue circle inside his mouth as she begins to tighten her pussy, clamping his cock with every thrust.

She comes back up to see Salias cock in her face. She takes him into her mouth. It makes Ezra crazy as her bra bounces and jiggles with the diamond pattern. Both men start to thrust hard, and she moans with delight. The harder they go, the higher she climbs. Until soon, she cums with a loud moan, cock fully in her mouth. Ezra looks down to his cock to see her milky cum practically dripping down onto him. He bites his lip to prevent himself from cumming, wanting to wait until the moment that she told them about in the conference room.

The Ninth Hand

Ezra wins with a straight. Seven through Jack.

He can barely say the words out loud now that the moment has come. His fantasy. Her fantasy. And all the right pieces of the game in place. He leans forward to Victoria and holds her gaze.

"Victoria, I want you to take both of our cocks in your pussy. And I want both of us to cum inside you."

She gets up once again and walks over to Salias. She mounts him, facing him and leans forward. He takes no time in sliding himself into her ready pussy and begins to fuck her. She moans in absolute delight as he starts to go hard. He reaches a hand around and grabs her ass, spreading her wide to expose her ass and more of her pussy as he takes her.

Ezra gets behind and watches closely in anticipation. Salias is getting close but then pauses to allow Ezra to enter her. Victoria puts a hand over her mouth as she gasps as Ezra slides his cock into her now completely filled pussy. He feels himself slide against her and his new friend. And as he thrusts in, Salias slides out. They take turns, pumping in and out of her as her eyes roll into the back of her head. She starts to feel so much pleasure that she can barely moan, shocked at how much she is taking.

Ezra takes her by the hair, pulling her back and making sure she is upright. She almost screams as the cocks go deeper into her. Salias extends his hands up, taking one hand to fondle her tits and the other to grab her neck. Bound in all ways, Victoria can do nothing but allow both of them to fill her up.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12