A Pair of Threes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra feels himself start to get close just as Victoria tightens up and lets out a scream as she cums. He braces himself, feeling the rush as cum starts to shoot out of his cock and fill her. The feeling triggers Salias to cum as well. Ezra can feel his cock pulse against his, making him want to cum even more. The mess that results in Victoria's pussy makes her start moving her hips more again, rising once more to another orgasm. Soon, she collapses in pleasure onto Salias, with Ezra soon following, sandwiching them onto the couch all together, panting and breathing hard.

They rest for a moment, then she gets up and pours them more shots. They take the shots as regular tequila shots and begin to laugh with one another. They start to joke, as if they've never had that meeting this morning. But all Ezra can think about is the rush he got from earlier, about how she told them about her cheating husband, how she wants to get back at them, and how she always wished that she could go to Carnival and live out her fantasy. And if her husband can have a weekly "poker game", then so could she.

The rush he felt then was exactly the rush he was feeling now.

"Shall we play another hand?" she asks the men. They both nod.

And their game goes on into the night. More straits. More flushes. More pairs of threes.

12