A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 05

Story Info
Paladin Vera Artessia gets examined by an academy doctor.
4.9k words
4.88
3.6k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you vow, to the end of your days, to uphold the values of the church of the Goddess, to defend the faithful, heal the sick and wounded, aid the needy, and do good in the face of evil?" Asked the renowned high priestess.

She was holding a silver and gold scepter adorned with several gemstones and precious metals, at the top of which was a four-point star. Slowly, she paced in front the altar dedicated to the Goddess, as light seeped in through the stained glass windows of the great halls of the academy church. Two young acolytes, one male and one female, were standing behind her, the woman holding a necklace. Behind Vera, several more were there to witness this momentous occasion.

"I do," answered a younger Vera, kneeling before the high priestess, wearing a white ceremonial dress with a satin gold belt. The acolyte then stepped forward to adorn Vera with a necklace in consecration. Vera tried to keep courtly, but inside her heart raced. She has been dreaming of this moment for many years.

"Oh, do you, now?" asked the high priestess, sounding unusually sensual. "What will you do if your doctrines conflict with each other?"

"Mother?" With her eyes closed, Vera could hear that priestess was standing directly in front of her, and could sense movement close to her. She tilted her head up and opened her eyes, and gasped at what she saw.

The high priestess had hiked up her skirt, revealing her black stockings and garter belt decorating her dripping, angry snatch, which was only inches away from Vera's face. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily, with an expression of lust.

"I have a great and terrible need, my daughter. A hunger that only you can feed. Will you break your vows of celibacy, to service your Goddess?"

"Mother, what is this?! Mmmff!!" Vera shouted as her head was pulled into the priestess's groin. She could taste her tangy juices flowing from her box as the priestess grinded her pussy on Vera's tongue.

All her brothers and sisters were watching judgmentally, murmuring to each other and voicing their opinions of disapproval. She could feel her cheeks flush and her head spinning. She tried to pull her head away in a panic, but the high priestess's grip was too strong. She tried to scream, but it was only muffled by the puffy lips against her own.

"Yessss. Give in to the ways of lust, my daughter. If your duty is to the people, then you must be ready to offer your body and soul... Ahhn, yesss. Ohhh, oh fuck...!"

Holding Vera's head in place and grinding without regard, the mother signaled towards the male acolyte behind her, beckoning him closer. He approached and stepped behind Vera. She felt hands lifting her skirt and pulling her panties down, exposing her buttocks for all to see. Without looking she could sense that the acolyte had pulled his trousers down and was pointing his member towards her sacred lands. Tears began to stream down Vera's face as she started to panic.

What should I do? Should I fight back? Run away? She panicked. She did none of those things as she froze in fear, her heart racing at a million times a second. She felt the man's hands on her hips, lining himself up.

HAAAAAAAA!! she screamed, being penetrated.

...

Vera woke in a sweat, fully nude. The morning light once again peeked in, illuminating her tent walls. She took a moment to catch her breath.

Another perverted dream! This is the third time this week I've been penetrated, she thought, feeling between her legs to examine her still virginal groin. It was throbbing with phantom pain and pleasure. I think the dreams are becoming more vivid by the night; I could really feel it inside of me that time. That can't be a good sign.

For the past few days, she had been following orders to lay low in her tent and avoid causing any more public disturbances. The dildo the commander gave her was beside her on the bed, and had left a dark wet spot on the sheets from last night. She picked it up and shook off the excess juices from its leather skin. With her toy, she learned new things about her body, her most sensitive areas, and the most effective way to reach orgasm.

I really shouldn't be getting used to this. She sat up in her tent and stared longingly at the curtain door. Do I really deserve to lounge around and play with myself while they toil away out there? What if we're surprise attacked, and they need me? she worried, twiddling the phallus between her fingers nervously.

She could feel her stomach growl with hunger. She couldn't avoid going outside forever. This is a good chance to check up on the boys, see how they're doing. Though I'd best rub one out before I head outside first. She spread her legs and brought the member between her slit, and at the same time with her other hand started massaging her clitoris with her fingertips.

"Nnnh," she moaned, sliding the device between her folds.

...

Some time passed. Vera was passing through the encampment, surveying from a distance; all seemed well and quiet for now. She was wearing a dark brown cloak with a hood that concealed her hair and identity. She felt awkward, not used to skulking around without her armor.

As she walked every step was irking her. So soon after masturbating, she could feel her sexual need beginning to flare again, feeling her groin pulsating, making it difficult for to walk. Can't even step outside without thinking about touching myself. Dear me, it's only been a couple hours; are my desires growing stronger?

"Hey, Artessia!" she heard someone shout behind her, a man's voice.

Oh no, must be that lecher again, she panicked, pulling her cloak tightly over her head as she slipped briskly through the crowd, hoping to go unnoticed. They murmured and looked around hearing her name, but none noticed her.

Every step was irksome. She could feel her snatch rubbing up against her clothes, making it impossible to walk any faster. Behind, she could hear footsteps. Crap, I think that scumbag is following me. My sex...

The stimulation prevented her from going any further, stopping to rub her thighs together. Suddenly, she sensed someone directly behind her. She felt a hand grip her cloaked shoulder. She grabbed the hand on her shoulder and gripped hard, blushing, helpless to what was to come next. Oh, please...

"C-commander, you're going to break my hand," groaned a bandaged man kneeling on the floor, grimacing.

She looked over her shoulder and immediately released her grip. "Henry!" she shouted, helping the man off the floor. She breathed a sigh. "How are you? Are you okay? How's your injury?"

"My hand or my chest? Damn," he answered in jest, massaging his poor throbbing hand. His chest was still covered in several white bandages, but color had been brought back to his face, which seemed an impossibility just a few days ago when he was as lifeless as a corpse. "Ah, just joking, I feel fine. Besides, weren't you the one to heal me?"

She stopped and stared, wide-eyed, trying to not draw any attention to her groin. "You know I was the one who healed you?"

"There's this woman who just arrived. Goes by the name Lothelia, told me a bit about it. Says she came from the Academy, but didn't look like a paladin like you. Some kind of researcher, or healer? She told me to come find you and bring you to her. I think she can help you with your issue."

Vera's eyes lit up. "That's great! Take me to her immediately."

"Yes, ma'am. Follow me."

She tried to appear gleeful, but was internally conflicted. Her groin pulsated with the need to be touched. She knew it was wrong, but deep down, she was almost disappointed it wasn't the lecher behind her. Oh Goddess, what have I become?

She sighed, but tried to maintain her composure as she followed the soldier. Thank goodness, this help couldn't have come at a better time...

...

"Ah! Sister Artessia? Please, call me Lo," the miss replied, startling away from her desk of notes as the two entered the tent. She turned and gave each of them a warm smile and a handshake.

Oh, thank the Goddess! An academy goer! thought Vera, who immediately recognized who she was from the four-point star around her neck, but also the natural charisma she exuded. She had blonde-purplish hair and was wearing a black robe. Just the sight of her helped to soothe her uneasiness.

"Sister Lo, it's wonderful to meet you. Can you help me? I've been having this tremendous issue that's been getting in the way of my duties. I need your help to cure it, especially before we get called into action again."

"Briggs gave me the rundown in the letter he sent me a while back, about that strange girl who visited you in the night. I must say, you've caused quite a stir around these parts," she giggled. Vera looked unamused.

"Do not worry, sister. I have a suite of tests planned to get to the bottom of your problem. Please, disrobe and have a seat on the bed so we can get started," she said, indicating towards the lone bed in the middle of the room.

But as Vera was getting ready to disrobe, Lo turned to stop Henry from leaving. "Ah, actually, don't leave so soon. I'm afraid we'll need you for this as well."

"I'm sorry, what for?" Henry asked, eyebrows raising.

"You'll be a part of the tests we're going to conduct. Why don't you just step outside for now?" Lo replied nonchalantly, still smiling.

Henry just shrugged and did as he was told, stepping out the canvas door nonchalantly. Vera, on the other hand, was conflicted. She knew that logically, she should be adverse to exposing herself again, but her heart accelerated slightly at the thought. "Well, whatever will get this done sooner," she sighed, trying to hide her desires.

Henry stepped outside, leaving only Lo and Vera alone in the tent. Vera quickly slipped off her cloak, shoes, and gambeson, but hesitated to remove the last articles of clothing she needed to maintain public decency.

"What's the matter? Don't worry, the soldier's outside," Lo said, giving her a warm smile. "No need to be sheepish around me, sister."

"Right. I'm sorry, it's just..." Vera said, trailing off. Sheepishly she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her large breasts and erect nipples, and the purple markings on her abdomen. Upon seeing Vera's body, Lo's eyebrows raised for a moment, but not long enough for Vera to notice.

Vera pulled her trousers over her hips in one motion, feeling self conscious over her body. Her gray panties, her final article of clothing, was stained dark around her crotch region. She faced away from Lo as she hooked her thumbs around the sides. Pulling them down, a gooey strand hung from her slit which stayed connected to her panties until she slid them out from her feet. Silently, the doctor just stared.

Fully nude, she sat her peach onto the edge of the bed, as instructed. Lo was awkwardly at the Paladin for a moment, before snapping back to her professionalism. "Ahem. Now, we can get started. Lay down on your back and get comfortable for me, please." Vera did as she was told and laid back on the chair.

Once she got into position, Lo stepped towards the bed, ready to examine Vera's body. "You have a stellar physique, sister. Perhaps I should undergo the training, if it'll grant me a body like yours," she teased. Vera blushed.

"Now what have we here?" said the physician, as she leaned over and brought her lithe hands up to Vera's abdomen to touch the purple markings. At first she gently traced its lines against Vera's skin, then began massaging around the area of Vera's womb. Vera shuddered slightly at the touch, feeling her need drip down her inner thighs.

"Oh, my. Getting excited, are we?" commented Lo, smiling. Vera blushed and turned her head away. "Nothing to be ashamed of, just a natural human process. Uhm, may I examine you down there?" Lo asked, reaching lower.

Vera felt her hands reach between her legs, and very gently just placed fingers atop her sex. "Ah," moaned Vera, shutting her knees tightly. Looking down at the doctor's face, Vera noticed she had a focused expression, but her cheeks were unmistakably glowing pink.

"Spread your legs apart for me," Lo requested, assisting the paladin by lifting her legs up by the knees. Vera felt exposed in this position. Using two fingers, Lo spread the paladin's lips wide to get a view of her hole, causing her to shudder. More fluid poured out her box.

"Are you sexually active, may I ask?" asked Lo, staring intently into the paladin's depths.

"I- I swore an oath to chastity," she answered matter-of-factly, fidgeting in her chair, feeling unusually stimulated just from being examined by a doctor. Her breasts made it difficult to see what the doctor was doing, but she could feel the movements of her fingertips across her sensitive loins.

"Right, that much is obvious. It's just that your libido seems unnaturally strong, even for a young woman of your age. It's almost as though you're under the effects of a powerful aphrodisiac." Gently, she grazed a thumb against the Paladin's clitoris to prove her point.

"Aah!" Vera yelped, arching her back as more fluid poured out of her. Lo immediately pulled her hand away, but Vera was still breathing heavily. Even with just the gentlest touches, Lo's fingertips were dripping with Vera's inner fluids.

She examined the liquid, rubbing it between her fingers. "Hmmm, most unusual. I've never seen anything quite like this before; it's difficult to draw any conclusions. I'm not sure whether this is a curse at all; it could be something else."

"W-well regardless, do you know how to handle such anomalies?" asked Vera, looking worried.

"Perhaps. We would need to better understand its true nature. To do so, there is something we need to do first."

Reaching under the bed Lo grabbed two towels, placing one over top of Vera's breasts and the other over her genitals, leaving her midriff with the markings exposed. They could barely cover her breasts, leaving the area beneath slightly visible. They were both thin and conformed close to her body, leaving little to the imagination.

"What are these for?" asked Vera.

"Sorry sister, the Academy asked me to do this. Try not to move around so much, okay?" said Lo, before shouting, "Henry! Come inside please."

The soldier stepped inside. Immediately his eyebrows raised, staring down at Vera's practically nude body. Vera froze with her mouth hung open, but couldn't say anything. She wanted to sit up and properly cover herself, but any movement would cause the thin rags to slide.

"Do these markings look like the ones you saw on that girl?"

"I'm sorry, it's a bit difficult to tell," Henry replied, leaning over and staring intently at the paladin's abdomen. He was ogling the priestess's body, as if she was an exhibition at the art gallery.

"Here, allow me." Lo reached up to the cloth covering Vera's loins and slowly started to slide the cloth down her thighs, exposing more and more of her midriff.

Vera gasped, only able to helplessly tilt her head up slightly. Thin strands of her light pubic hair peaked out over top the cloth as the entirety of the symbols were exposed. As she blushed, the symbols began to subtly glow. A small dark spot of moisture managed to seep through the cloth covering her loins, appearing on her crotch region.

"Yes... Yes, they're the exact same as the girl's," answered Henry. Almost as if hypnotized, he reached his hand to touch the markings on Vera's skin, gently caressing across the lines. Vera could only gasp at the rougher hand against her belly. As this exchange occurred, the ancient symbols gently glowed its rich dark purple color.

"Hey, now!" Lo was about to grab the soldier's hand but halted right before, eyebrows raising as she watched markings illuminate. "Oh my! What is this?" gasped Lo, watching carefully.

The soldier continued to stroke Vera's smooth skin. She writhed as she felt his hand exploring her waist, struggling to keep the rags in place despite the fact they barely maintained any sense of her decency. She gasped again as she felt his hand mere inches away from her slit, as she felt the energy surging within her again.

"Okay, that's enough, soldier," ordered Lo. Henry pulled his hand away but Vera hardly relaxed, making bewildered eye contact at Henry. Lo, however, was staring at Vera's abdomen the entire time. Shortly after Henry pulled his hands away, the glowing aura being emitted by the symbols faded.

"Hmmm how unusual. Miss Vera, there is one more thing we need to test, something that may reveal more about your curse, though it may be difficult for you. Do you think you can reenact what you did to Henry in the infirmary?"

Vera turned crimson. "You mean... What??"

"I need you to demonstrate your curse's effects, if that's okay with you."

She leaned up in her chair, holding the two cloths against her body by placing an arm across her boobs and atop her groin. "No!! Absolutely not! Do you have any idea what happened the last time?!" was what she wanted to say, but her desires had another idea.

This is your chance! Don't deny it; deep down in your heart you desire this. Touching yourself does not compare to the orgasms you can reach being touched by another. Fondled by another. Caressed by another.

Penetrated by another?

She looked over to the soldier. His pants were tented with an erection. "W-well... I mean, if it will accelerate the process of finding a cure, then I suppose I can," she said, trying not to sound too desperate.

Lo smiled graciously. "Thank you, sister. Henry, could you stand next to Vera for me?"

Henry stepped forward, close to Vera's body. He looked hungry with lust. Looking down, he stared at his normally stoic commander acting in a way he had never seen her before. Vera blushed profusely and avoided eye contact, looking nervous.

The coverings failed to conceal her genitals, the edge of her pink nipple peeking out the side. It's not too late to back out, she thought. But deep down she had made up her mind almost immediately, or at least her lust had. She locked eyes with the soldier. "Hold still..."

Shutting her eyes tight, she leaned forward and gave him a smooch, right onto his chest. Both Lo and Henry were staring at Vera in anticipation. At first, nothing seemed to happen, but then her markings began to glow brightly.

"Aaah!!" the paladin yelped. She made an astonished expression, her mouth forming an O-shape, and began to stir, her face turning bright red. Her hands gripped tightly on the two rags, but they failed to conceal her; one of her erect nipples slipped out the side, and the folds of her delicate slit peaked out from underneath. At first, she kept her knees tight, rubbing her thighs to stimulate her groin, but slowly, like a flower, she spread her legs wide.

"Woah!" exclaimed the soldier as he watched the spectacle unfold, his erection tented.

"Sister! Are you okay?" asked Lo, her cheeks flushed.

"Touch me! Touch me!! Touch me please!!!" she shouted frantically, a desperate, hungry look in her face. She gave up on the linens, letting them slide to the floor, leaving the paladin completely nude.

Henry hungrily crawled over the bed, but Lo grabbed him before he could get any closer. "No, you mustn't! This is worse than I thought. If I had known its effects were this powerful I wouldn't have done this. Please, have some self control!" shouted Lo.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he said, pushing her aside. He was much too big for her to even consider stopping him. Soon the sexual tension boiled over such that not even he could resist if he wanted to, as he reached down with his hand. "I always knew you'd keep it natural."

12