A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haaaah!!" Vera screamed as his hand barely made contact with her raging red flower, dripping clear nectar down her thighs. The tattoos on her belly glowed brightly, filling the room with a bright purple color.

He rubbed up and down between her folds, expertly knowing where to place his fingers to deliver maximum pleasure. Reaching up with his other hand, he cupped one of Vera's boobs and started fondling in circles, twisting the nipple at the same time. Vera could only spread her legs wider, giving full red (blonde) carpet access to her groin.

Oh dear Goddess, he's good! This feels amazing! I've missed this so much!

"Ahh... Ahh!!" she moaned as he worked his fingers between her folds. He leaned over her body and approached face-to-face, towering over her. She always knew that these men were tall and well built, as trained soldiers are, but she never got the full sense of it like she was experiencing now. His experience showed as his fingers teased their way into her hole, sending shockwaves through her body.

"Mmmh...!" moaned Vera as he leaned close to kiss her on her sweet lips, her first ever with a man.

She recalled some of the acolyte girls from the Academy playing kiss-and-tell behind the instructors' and priests' backs. The naughty girls who could never fully devote themselves to the Goddess. Is this what they've been trying to tell me about all this time? Incredible, she thought as she felt his tongue enter into her mouth and meet with her own, feeling her heart melt.

"Mmmm. You know, the lads would kill me if they found out I was doing this to you," said Henry, kissing Vera on the side of the neck. With his other hand, he reached up and started tweaking the paladin's nipple.

"Aaanh... huh?" moaned Vera, barely paying attention through her ecstasy.

"Yeah, don't you know? It's all they ever talk about. Wanting to see what's under your armor, fondle your breasts and your buttocks, bend you over and fuck you frontside and backside," he explained, rubbing her pulsating clitoris in small circles.

"Wha??" Realizing what he just said didn't help her case, as she felt her orgasm double down. The images of this scene appeared in her mind, being plowed by the boys in the middle of the camp ground.

They all wish to do this to me? To fuck me?

"HOAAAA!!" she screamed. She reached her peak almost instantaneously, legs spasming uncontrollably as a flurry of her juices spilled out in pulses. Her markings glowed brilliantly.

"Whoa!" he interjected, but he didn't let up. With adept fingertips, he ensured she received maximum stimulation throughout her entire orgasm, stroking her clitoris even as she bucked her hips. Reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him town towards her face to kiss one more time while she rode out her orgasm.

"Ahhhh!! Ahhhh! Mmmm, mmm... Thank you, thank you..." she gasped as her climax subsided. Her skin was covered in a slight shine thanks to her sweat. Letting him go, she leaned back on the bed and closed her eyes to catch her breath, while Henry stood up. By the Goddess, that felt incredible.

But as she laid there, reveling in her pleasure, she heard the quiet jingling of metal on metal. She sat up to see what it was. "Don't thank me yet, we're only getting started," said Henry, as he undid the belt of his trousers. He had a hungry look in his eyes, like a beast stalking its prey.

Lo shouted, "Wh- Goddess, No!! You can't!" She was watching the scene unfold, horrified. She reached up to try and pull the soldier off of Vera's body with all her strength, but he would barely budge. "Miss Vera is a holy paladin!! Taking her would be a great sin!"

"Yeah? Let's hear what she has to say. Vera, you want some of this?" asked the soldier, his member pointing tall.

Vera could only stare at Henry in lust. Her sexual urges still lingered even post-orgasm, maybe an effect of having masturbated as often as she had been. She saw the man's penis; not an illustration in a manuscript, not a synthetic facade, but a real cock in the flesh. It was twitching, as though beckoning her. It wanted her; he wanted her. Her loins were on fire, begging for attention.

"Y-yes," muttered Vera dreamily, just loud enough for the two to hear her.

"Fuck yeah. Get ready then," he ordered. She spread her legs apart wide, holding them tightly by her hands.

"Don't do this! She's probably in a delirious state from her curse. Sister, please, see reason and stop what you're doing!" shouted Lo, but she was powerless to stop the soldier or the paladin, both staring at each other like they were the only two people in the room. Grabbing her by the hips, he scooted her towards his groin, lining himself up with her entrance.

"No!!"

"Yeah!!"

"Aaaahh!!"

They all shouted for different reasons, as Henry thrust deep into Vera, taking her sacred virginity.

Ouch!! Oh, Goddess, no!! What have I done?! Vera thought, snapping out of her lustful delirium due to the sudden pain. Compared to all the external cuts and bruises she had received on the battlefield, this one felt strange, dull and internal. She felt like this hurt the most out of them all.

"So tight! You really are a virgin," said Henry, reveling in the feeling. He could feel her squeezing tightly around his cock, pulsing around him like it was trying to close, trying to ward out its invader, but he stayed firmly inside. He had a fire in his eyes, like nothing could stop him.

"Get ready, commander, I'm gonna start fucking you now."

The head was barely inside but it felt like she was being split in half. Slowly, he started working more of his member inside, inching it in before pulling back out, slowly getting deeper with each cycle.

"Hnnngh, aaaunh, aaaaahh!!" she screamed at the new sensation. Compared to touching or even being touched on the outside, this felt completely different. Whatever she was doing before, that was just toying around. This was lovemaking.

But she wasn't supposed to love anyone but the Goddess.

Tears began to stream down the paladin's face as the guilt set in. Oh Goddess, forgive me. I am not a faithful servant. I've fallen for the temptation of the sins of the flesh.

He seemed to know how to drive his penis at just the right speed to make things as comfortable as possible for Vera's first time. Gradually, he accelerated his pace, tunneling his way into her core, causing her to gasp for air. All she could do by that point was lay there and take it, hands gripping the bed. The only way out was through.

"Ngh, don't know how much longer I can last. How are you feeling, Artessia? Too much for you?" asked Henry, still thrusting his way inside. He was almost entirely in. Vera didn't say a word, she just shook her head while staring up at the soldier towering over her.

At a distance, Lo cried, "I'm sorry Sister, I didn't mean for it to go like this." Vera turned her head and saw the Academy doctor just standing at a distance, looking deeply disturbed. Her hands were covering her mouth, muffling her words. The purple from Vera's curse shined off the four-point starred necklace around her neck. Vera reached out her hand, but Lo didn't reach back.

"Get ready, I'm gonna come soon," he said, accelerating his pace. She could feel his penis throbbing immensely, as though it were about to burst. And through all the pain and the shame, she realized she was getting close as well.

"Ahhhn, nnnnh, ahhhh! Aaauh!!" she howled. He was breathing rapidly as though he were running a marathon, pistoning in and out of her, pulling out as far as he could go before slamming back down at a rapid pace, faster, and faster, until...

"AAAAAA!!" she screamed, reaching cloud-nine. He grunted as he threw his body against hers, thrusting as deep as he could. She could feel his penis pulsing, and with each pulse something spilling into her, deep, deep within herself, far deeper than any blade or arrow has ever pierced. Lo could only watch the scene, helpless to do anything.

Oh my Goddess, what have I done? she thought, feeling in bliss, tears leaking down as his spill started to leak out.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps near the tent, someone running. "Move it! Get going!" someone shouted outside. And then, the sound of a horn being blown somewhere in the distance.

Lo looked confused. Henry looked unsettled. Vera looked completely panicked and distressed.

War!

---

Phew! Took me awhile to write this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit as much as I enjoyed writing it. Let me know what you thought!

12