A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 06

Story Info
Paladin Vera Artessia is remorseful over her mistakes.
3.8k words
4.83
2.2k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Vera burst through her tent in a scramble, then shed her pants as fast as she could. Behind her, she could hear the panic and footsteps of all soldiers and civilians preparing for battle. She dug under her bed for some rags and tried to mop up his spill as best she could, but it continued to leak out of her.Oh good Goddess, it smells so pungent...

Giving up, she pulled on fresh panties which were immediately soiled, then grabbed her steel armor off its rack to strap herself in, almost falling over when tightening the leggings. Suited up, she bounded for the door, but doubled back when she realized she had forgotten her sword. Snatching it off her stand, she finally slipped out her tent and headed for the main grounds.

When she left, there was nobody around; civilians and non-fighters had taken shelter, and soldiers had made their way to their positions. It seemed as though she were the only one unprepared, caught with her pants down in the entire encampment. She sprinted to her post, feeling her sticky panties dig into her sore crotch.Goddess help me...

"Artessia! Where the hell have you been?" shouted the commander as she approached, who was standing next to a tall, brown steed wearing mail. Behind him, several soldiers were wearing armor and holding formation, ready to take orders. When he got nearer, his nose curled.

"I'm sorry sir, I have no excuses..." Vera heaved manically. Her hair was disheveled, she was red in the cheeks, and her eyes were puffy. Her golden locks flowed behind her, more of a bird's nest rather than the ocean's tides, untied and unkempt unlike how she usually had it before battle.

The soldiers behind were whispering to each other as they stared at the paladin. Some were smirking and making jokes to each other about her state, others looked in contempt. Commander Briggs just sighed in frustration. "Well, it doesn't matter now. You're in no condition to fight."

"What?! Sir, but with all due respect!" She tried to say this as stoically as possible, but she looked stressed and desperate, a crazed look in her eyes. Never, in all her years studying at the academy and as a paladin had she been told off for her transgressions, nor has she ever not partaken in a battle.

The commander looked frustrated. "Stand down, Artessia. Your compromised judgment will only end badly, you of all people should know this. We don't have time to discuss this now. Keep watch from within the camp for our return. Soldiers, on me!" He climbed onto his horse and led the ranked troops out through the front gate, leaving Vera standing there alone.

She felt lost. A sudden pang of guilt and shame from her tardiness and her show of indiscipline shot through her body. She trudged aimlessly, back to the civilian tents where every non-combatant was taking refuge. She could sense them all staring at her, whispering to each other about Goddess-knows-what.

She dropped into a low crouch and covered her face in extreme distress, right in the middle of the main grounds for all to stare.This damned curse! I'm supposed to be a beacon of hope for the people, but I'm becoming a disheveled pervert that's being looked down upon in the eyes of people who're supposed to be looking up to me. What good is a holy paladin she can't even show her face with honor?

A girl from the crowd stepped forward. "Lady Artessia?"

Vera looked over her shoulder, and saw the white garbs of a nurse. She recognized her as Maria, the young, naive girl she spoke to awhile back regarding the will of the Goddess. She was holding the paladin's prayer necklace. "I meant to give this back to you, but I couldn't find where you went."

Vera didn't move from her curled position. "I'm sorry, young one. That doesn't belong to me," she replied through her hands.

Maria pouted. "No, my lady, this is yours. I know these are only given to the ordained by the Academy." She placed the necklace over the paladin's head, getting her to look up at her through puffy eyes. She then offered a consoling hand to her in a strange reversal of roles.

Maria smiled seeing the paladin stand tall again. "May I ask you for a favor? My father is out in the field right now. I ask on behalf of my mother and me, can you give him your blessing, if it's not too much trouble?"

Vera wiped the tears out her eyes, taking her prayer necklace out of the young girl's hand. "Yes, I can do so."

...

Just because I've lost so much, doesn't mean I can give up now. Even if it were only that one girl and her parents remaining faithful, that's too many to give up on now. I have to do my best to help the war effort in every way I can. Giving up after failure is not the way of a holy paladin.

Now with her hair tied into a bun and her prayer beads around her neck, she stood watch outside the main gate awaiting the returning band or possibly an opposing force. If she were to be the last line of defense, she would fight until her last breath. For hours she stood waiting anxiously as the day grew to darkness. Eventually, through the trees she saw a glint of light, then sprung into action.

Oh good goddess, no...

"Open the gate!" she shouted over the barricade. Soon, an entire company of bruised, battered, bloody soldiers flooded in. In front of them was Briggs walking on foot, whose uniform was stained red, carrying a man over his shoulder. Vera sprinted over to help carry the wounded soldier who looked barely conscious. He had a devastating wound across his forehead, blood covering the side of his face.

"It was a trap... we were routed. We had to fall back..." the commander wheezed.

"My lady, where the hell were you?!" shouted another soldier from behind, who was grimacing in pain, clutching his right soldier. His face was slashed along the cheek with some blade, but the damage wasn't enough to hide his animosity. Vera gave no response, but felt her frustration begin to boil as they neared the tent. She tried to bring the soldier to the infirmary as fast as possible, but the commander was slowing them down, exhausted from his battle.

"Could I get some help over here?!" she shouted to the crowd of spectators. The fastest to react of them all was Henry, who sprinted forth to take the place of the commander. His chest was no longer covered in bandages and he was wearing a padded shirt. Vera frowned seeing who it was, but didn't make a misstep.

They led the man to the infirmary as fast as they could. Inside, every nurse was scrambling to bandage wounds, reseat joints, and splint broken bones. Next to them, Maria was bawling her eyes out. Vera was focused on wrapping Duncan's injured head with bandages, fuming as Henry stood next to the bed, holding some extra splints.

"This is your fault! This wouldn't have happened if I could command," jabbed the paladin. Blood was already seeping through the bandages she just applied.

"Don't act like I'm the only one guilty. You were the one spreading your legs begging for it! What was I supposed to do?" he parried. He stared down at the paladin, and they glared at each other.

You should have restrained yourself! Where's your self-control?! Vera was about to shout, before realizing how stupid she would have sounded making an argument that could equally be used against herself. Instead, she looked away, face turned red.

"Dad!!" shouted Maria, who burst in through the tent entrance, then sprinted next to the soldier Vera was tending. She had a mortified look over her face, hands covering her mouth. She looked down at his face, skin pale. "Oh my Goddess, is he... is he DEAD?!"

Of course this has to be him. Thanks, my goddess...

"You! Help me out with this," she said to Henry. He had a perplexed look, but did what he was told without saying a word. He stepped over to the wounded soldier, and they both hoisted him onto their shoulders.

"Wh- where are you taking him?" asked Maria, who looked bewildered.

"We're going to perform a private prayer. Don't follow us," responded the paladin, as they lifted the man out the tent.

...

They stepped into an empty tent with a single floor mat, carefully laying the soldier down on his back. Vera was frowning at Henry, who was scratching the back of his head. "Already desperate for more?" he asked.

"Fool. You know why I'm doing this. I'd rather be dead than break a promise with a faithful one. If this is what I have to do, then I will," she said as she stripped away her steel armor, then her padded garments underneath. She tossed each piece to the side, the steel reverberating when they contacted each other.

Hearing her response, Henry stared begrudgingly. "You shouldn't force yourself if you don't want to do this."

Ignoring him, she didn't hesitate to expose her body, but she covered her genitals and breasts with her hands, her boobs bulged and her wispy pubes peaked out. The only thing she left on was the starred necklace, which rested around her nape.Why have I been nude more often than in armor lately?

"What, only now you're going to grow a spine? Please, just help me with this. I'll even let you have more of my body, if that's what you want." Nervously, she peeled away her concealing hands and let the soldier's eyes roam across her body once more. Eyeing up her busty body, he sighed and started unbuckling his pants for the second time today.

"Here, let me," she said, getting down onto her knees, staring into his face from below. She reached up to undo the button on his pants. His rising sun peeked over the horizon of the hem, just like the one Her love wills to the sky everyday in the east, and she avoided direct eye-contact with it. She reached up to grab his shaft with her hand, feeling his heartbeat in her palm racing as she stroked it gently, familiarizing herself with her catalyst for pleasure.

But through her proactivity, Henry still appeared unsure, like he was seeing through the facade she was hanging up, her fear to perform that he'd seen many times with the many he'd been with before. "Why are you doing this? Why are you forcing yourself?"

She gave a frustrated glare. "I told you, I made a promise. Do you really want to break that young Maria's heart? Please, just help me with this. Quickly, before it's too late."

Letting go of his member, she crawled on her hands and knees towards the injured man on the floor and leaned over face-down, planting a kiss on the side of his head, facing her globular derriere towards her other subordinate. She gripped the necklace which fell between her breasts.

Once again, she moaned aloud. She arched her back and raised her butt to the air either unintentionally or subconsciously, tempting the hungry beast with her flesh.

"Fine. You want it?" He reached up to palm his meal, feeling her soft, firm flesh fold to his fingertips. There was so much that his hand couldn't reach from pinkie to thumb across either of the pale orbs. He traced his fingers over the thin red creases where her undergarments fit snugly still lingered, like strokes of paint over a pristine canvas.

Teasingly, he kept his fingers just out of reach of her erogenous zones, causing her to groan in frustration. She begged with her rear as her skin started to glisten with sweat, and she started to shake with need.

"Ngh, enough playing around! I- I thought you were going to help me!" she shouted, trying to arch her groin to his fingertips.

He leaned over her back and whispered into her ear, "Before that, let me hear it from you. Are you doing this because you're indebted to this man, or did you just want to fuck again?"

"Guh, you bastard!!" she shouted as he pulled his hands away entirely. She reached down to touch herself but he grabbed hold of her wrists before she could do so. Normally, she would easily be able to overpower someone like him, but her unyielding desires made her body weak.

"I won't do it unless you truly want it," he ordered, holding her hands behind her back.

"I- I... Yes, it's true, I... I want to have sex again, so please..." she begged over her shoulder. She was grimacing, disgusted at the unsightly words she spoke. It wouldn't have stung so bad if what she said didn't weigh true.

Not one to leave a girl begging, ordained or otherwise, he lined his penis up with her entrance flushed with yearning, and thrust home.

"Ahh!!" She moaned sharply, squeezing her legs together tight. The sensation of fullness returned, it felt as though all was right in the world again, at least within her microcosm. It felt even better now that her groin had healed over these past few hours. He was surprised at Vera's sudden eagerness so soon after her first time, but began working his hips into hers.

"Sex is something you do for fun. You need to learn that if you're to survive with that curse of yours," said Henry, barely breaking a sweat by his well-practiced thrusts. Vera, on the other hand, was barely able to keep her head up, resting it on the wounded soldier's chest which she almost forgot was there.

"Ahh! Hah! Hah!" she moaned with each stroke, reveling in her forbidden pleasure. As the riptides of energy shot through her body, his words echoed in her head.

All of a sudden, much to Vera's surprise, the soldier beneath her awoke! Vera startled, but Henry continued his thrusts uninterrupted. He groaned sounding dazed and confused and his wound was still visible, but it impossibly scarred over in the span of a few minutes.

"Well, that worked. Armand! Welcome back," Henry said casually, giving an honest smile but still pounding away. Vera could only stare at him in shock and confused pleasure.

"Woah... What is this? My lady? Am I dreaming?" He reached up to pinch Vera's nipple, which swung directly over his face.

"Ah!" she yelped, flinching in pain, causing her to arch her back even higher. Satisfied with his cognizance, with both hands he reached up to fondle the paladin's breasts like his own personal playthings. Vera was so lost to the pleasure of being pinched and penetrated simultaneously that she could do nothing but take Armand's sudden assault, stunned at the sudden development.

"You should rest, y-you have sustained heavy injuries," Vera tried to say, slurring through the pleasure fogging her mind. But he ignored her words, sat up and continued fondling her large breasts, seeming more alive than ever. Henry just continued to watch the scene unfold, driving his penis deeper and deeper into the paladin's tight sex.

Ignoring her, the wounded soldier stuck his head underneath the paladin's chest and sucked in one of her erect, puffy nipples, nibbling on the ripe strawberries directly off the branch. Vera wriggled from the strange sensation, embarrassed.

"See? feels good, right?" Henry remarked smirking salaciously, hands draped over the paladin's well-defined hips. He reached one hand up to her shoulder to help keep her steady, appreciating the blades that chiseled her back. Vera was still trying to make sense of the sensation, fidgeting in place.

"Oooh, let me have a piece," asked Armand from below, pulling his suction away with a soft pop.

Hearing this Henry abruptly stopped his thrusts, much to Vera's dismay. She let out a soft whine, her back began to shake and she tried to back her rear into his groin, but he pulled out entirely, his penis glistening with her bliss. She hadn't realized how much she was enjoying the sensation until it stopped. The sudden unfulfilled emptiness caused her to look over her shoulder and stare at Henry with begging, pleading eyes.

"Come now, where's your self control? Didn't they teach you discipline in that paladin school of yours?" asked Henry, unaffected by the sudden stoppage.

She pined from the ceasefire, needing something else to feed her bloodlust. The solution came to her in the form of a battering ram coming over the horizon eager to penetrate the paladin's gate, commanded by the older, grizzled sergeant Armand eager for battle. She stared at him with pleading eyes.

He leaned up with his elbow to rise, but Henry stopped him. "Actually, you should probably stay down for this one. Your head injury doesn't look fully healed."

Armand laid back down, leather pants down below his knees. Vera stared at his member, rock hard. This one wasn't as lengthy, but it was thicker than Henry's own, girthier. She wanted to approach it but felt unsure what to do, entering unfamiliar territory laying with another man. She looked over her shoulder for instruction, like a dog to her owner.

"What, gonna keep him waiting? Mount him," said Henry. She felt hesitation wash over her again. Breaking her oath of chastity was one thing, laying with multiple men at the same time was another.

What label would they give me if it came out that I was doing this? she wondered. But her desires couldn't be kept waiting for long, and soon she mustered up the lust-fueled courage and began approaching the man slowly. She lifted one of her legs over his body to straddle his waist. It was almost like practicing horseback riding again at the academy.

She lined up the member to her entrance, but hesitated to lower herself. The gentleman below placed hands of encouragement on her thighs, most likely to steady and align himself, but Vera took it as a hand of reassurance. Regardless of what he were doing, he pushed her into doing it.

At last she dropped down, giving off a sharp gasp. Immediately, she realized that being on top felt immediately different. It was as though the sense of control empowered her, nullifying her overstimulation leaving nothing but pleasure. Like a natural, she began moving her hips up and down, even without being told to do so.

"Goddamn, Vera! Give me a hand," said Henry, pointing his penis toward her, rock-hard watching the paladin's newborn confidence, and bouncing breasts.

She flinched hearing the goddess's name used in vain, but did as she was asked anyway. She reached up with her hand and began to stroke his penis, emulating the tightness of her crotch, at the same time bouncing her hips up and down.

As she watched Henry tilt his head back and groan, and the gentleman beneath her stare up at her in breathless bliss, she began to understand. Her glistening body was the centerpiece of the room, all eyes were on her. She felt the same way she did delivering a powerful sermon to a devout crowd; needed, loved, but through entirely different means. For days she'd been living in seclusion and secrecy, yearning for other people's approval. In some twisted way this was fulfilling that desire, scratching her need for belonging. She accelerated her pace.

Relentlessly, she pounded away at their cocks like she'd done this before. "How am I doing?" she asked blissfully.

"Nnh, you're an angel, sent from the Goddess herself," said Henry, enjoying the feeling of her hand.

"Y-yeah. Oh shit, I don't think I can last long," said the soldier below her, gripping onto her thighs like the reins of a wild animal.

Wow. Wow! Oh, wow. So this is what I've been missing out on. Look at their faces; they love it, they love me! To think, I would never have experienced this had I stayed on the path of virtue! She worked her hips and her hand faster, leaning forward slightly to reach her most pleasurable spots, quickly approaching an orgasm.

"Hahhn... hah... hahh, yah, yhah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah! Oh, YES!!" She screamed out loud, dropping her hips down as low as she could go, closing her eyes to live in the moment.

"Ah, fuck!! Goddamn!" said Henry, thrusting his penis into Vera's tight grip. His spill coated her face and she reveled in the warm feeling. Holding his member at the base she could feel it pulsate with each spurt of his seed.

"Oh shit!! W-wow, my Goddess," moaned the injured soldier, holding onto her hips for dear life. He thrust up at the same time she dropped down, spurting deep inside her. Waking up after a severe head injury to wild unimaginable sex proved too much for the soldier, and eventually he passed out, but the paladin felt more alive than ever.

12