A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lady!! Is everything okay?! I heard you shouting from outside and-" Maria babbled, bursting through the curtain door. Both Henry and Vera glanced over, exposed and sweaty, both wide-eyed in shock. Maria's father spilled into Vera, and Henry's seed coated her face. Seeing this image, Maria fainted and collapsed onto the floor.

"Like father like daughter, I suppose, Haha," said Henry, finally showing signs of fatigue, heavily breathing post-orgasm.

"By the way, you're terrible at handjobs. Its not just about getting your partner off as fast as you can. There's a certain technique to it you need to learn."

"Is that a challenge?" she replied smugly, sliding off the spent member beneath her. Flames of confidence glowed in her eyes.

"Perhaps. But first bend over, I'm not finished yet," ordered Henry. Vera obliged, turning around and arching her back to the beast behind her, still hungry for more.

...

Lothelia sprinted through the pristine white walls of the academy, black dress flowing wildly as she burst through the doors to the grand hall. Two guards blocked her way, but with a wave of a hand they stood down. Unsurprised, almost as if expecting her presence down to the second, the high priestess stared down at the researcher from her high pedestal.

"Y-yes, it's true, your highness. An ancient magic has surfaced from the eastern front. A female paladin by the name Vera Artessia, ordained about a year back," Lo said, out of breath.

"How powerful?"

"Extremely, unlike anything I had ever seen before. It was almost as though she were turned into a demon herself."

"Artessia, you say? Yes, how could I forget? Brilliant mind, heart of a lion, devoted to her art. How fateful. This could be the turn of the tide we needed."

"Ma'am?" Lo said, sounding confused.

12