A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 07

Story Info
Paladin Vera Artessia's sinful desires grow stronger.
5.6k words
4.89
2.2k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

"Ahh... ahhh, ahh, ah, ahg- yaaaaah!! Ohhh!!" Vera screamed at the top of her lungs from her favorite position, riding Henry like a horse into battle, galloping toward her victory. He leaned back on her bed and moaned as he spilled his seed into her for the umpteenth time that night, using her hips as leverage to reach as deep as possible, until eventually she collapsed into his chiseled chest.

They laid there for a while, heaving breathlessly, both covered in the sweat and smells of sex. She rested her head against his body like a pillow, and he wrapped an arm over her shoulder. Her golden hair flowed delicately over her expression of pure bliss and enjoyment, eyes closed reveling in the feeling of another intense orgasm. An outside observer may have interpreted this image as a loving couple in a post-coital embrace, if they didn't know the circumstances.

Vera was the first to recover, sitting up from his chest. "Mmmnh, let's go again?"

"Haaa... haaa..." heaved Henry, who still hadn't caught up despite being the more experienced of the two. "We've already done seven tonight..."

"Actually, eight, and I thought you said you could lay with three at once?" Asked Vera. She leaned face-down, brushed the hair out of her face, and began delivering soft kisses on his chest in an attempt to stroke the flames. But unfortunately, the embers had gone cold, and Henry remained completely soft, unmoving with his eyes closed.

"Just one more time, please? I'll make it up to you," she begged teasingly. She reached down to his penis and stroked it in her last ditch attempt, but Henry passed out cold, like he had been bludgeoned in the temple with a mace.

After watching him deviously take several of her firsts, Vera couldn't help but smirk at his tapped out expression. She crawled up to give him a kiss on the side of the cheek as thanks for his work so far, then crawled down to his hips to examine the source of her enjoyment, covered in his and her juices mixed together.

Curiously, she tongue-kissed its head, tasting their joint-effort cocktail; salty, bitter, slimey, but strangely flowery; not impalatable. Perhaps she should try getting him off with her mouth next time.

My womb must be fueling my unsatiety if I'm even outperforming Henry. She looked down at the glowing purple markings on her abdomen, feeling its warm power surging from within, invigorating her.

Full of energy, she got up and slipped into her gray chemise, then wrapped her dark cloak over her body, concealing her head with its hood. She thought about it, but forgoed any undergarments, as they would only get soiled both from the lingering remnants of sex and from her heightened libido.

He'll probably be awake by the time I do my rounds. She slipped out her tent. The night sky blanketed the camp in darkness, indiscernible without the aid of the torches and campfires that scattered light around the perimeter of the encampment.

Despite the seeming peacefulness within its walls, she was sure tensions were high out on the field, as numerous soldiers kept returning in various states of injury every day. She hastened her pace through the camp, making her way to the infirmary once again.

This is no time for a stroll. This is a war, and even if I've been... demoted... I still have a duty. I'm not doing this just for fun!

She slipped through the curtain flaps. Inside were nurses doing their rounds, but things seemed to have mostly calmed down since the initial shock of conflict. Vera slipped out of her hood; among them, she was mostly unafraid to show her face as most were devout followers of the Goddess and never bought into the "rumors" of the paladin's sexual exploits. But she was also careful not to get too close.

Immediately, the eldest nurse noticed her, and turned from the soldier she was bandaging. She had a grateful, tearful smile, a smile one could only give after witnessing miracles. "Oh, bless you, my lady. Bless you for all that you've done."

"Y-yes. No need to thank me, it's the Goddess we should be praising. And please, there's still much work to do, don't let me distract you," Vera responded, sensing that the nurse was thinking about a hug, taking a step backwards to keep her distance. The elder nurse obliged, continuing her wrapping. Several more nurses turned to address the paladin and give their thanks; some even approached to shake her hand, but she turned them all down.

I shouldn't feel too prideful, especially considering the means by which it took to reach these ends. But I must admit, it's satisfying to be acknowledged for my actions. Is this not who a holy paladin should be, one who promotes faith and devotion in the Goddess?

Vera looked amongst soldiers that were resting there, checking her handiwork. It seemed as though even among the severely wounded, even among those who were at the brink of death, so long as they still had a pulse Vera could heal them. Deep lacerations, ruptured organs, shattered bones, all seemed to make full recovery.

She peeked under the bandages of a soldier who took a spear into his eye-socket a few days ago; the eyeball had regrown and the scar was beginning to fade. It would take a long time, but eventually the scar was likely to fade as well after he awoke, ready for redeployment. She wondered how far this power could go; dismemberment? Beheading?

"These two, my lady," said a young nurse standing next to two soldiers; one of them had a deep slash along his collarbone clearly fractured in at least two places and was groaning in pain, and the other had taken an arrow to the chest piercing his lung, unconscious. Vera nodded and pulled her prayer necklace over her head.

This makes nine and ten for tonight. Stepping first over to the soldier with the punctured chest wound, Vera wrapped her necklace around her hand and placed it atop his chest, before reciting in sing-songy rhythm, "O~oh blessed Goddess in the highest, we come before your presence with the humblest heart, we seek your divine healing such that this soul may see the light of day again. Amen."

The nurses quietly listened to the comforting, reassuring voice of the holy paladin. But in fact, Vera gave a shortened, abridged version of that prayer which would have originally taken several minutes to recite, so as to not waste time. She only gave this prayer to convince the nurses that what she was doing was an act of the Goddess, though it wasn't true in the slightest.

Lying in the Goddess's name and abusing heretical sorcery was a one-way ticket to the eighth circle of Hell, the fourth bolgia, where her head would be twisted to face the wrong direction and she would be forced to walk backwards for eternity. And even knowing this, she continued her deceitful prayers.

If this is what it takes to save others, then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take.

Vera leaned face-down towards the dying man's injury and gave him a soft kiss onto his chest, still with her hands and cross laid atop his body to make it seem like a part of the prayer.

Immediately, Vera gasped as she felt her groin flush and her nipples stiffen as the energy from her womb surged through her body. Amidst her lustful haze, she took a deep breath through her nose to steady herself before walking around the bed to the other soldier to repeat the process.

She recited her improper prayer again before delivering a second healing kiss. This time, she felt blood rush to her sensitive clitoris and her entrance contract involuntarily, ready to be filled. Unlike the first few times she used her curse, Vera stood tall, basking in the sensation, the glow of her lust, the pulsating of her sex, the warmth in her womb.

"My lady, are you okay?" asked the observing nurse, watching the paladin turn bright red.

Vera moved her head and shoulders around in circles to stretch the muscles in her neck. "Yes. Yes, I feel fine. More than fine; I feel great. I can feel the goddess's love surging through me. Can you feel it too, my daughter?"

"N-no, I'm not sure what you mean," said the nurse, confused.

Vera smiled dreamily, almost deviously. It was only now that Vera realized the nurse was quite attractive; high cheekbones, freckled face, round eyes, brunette hair in a ponytail. Swathe curves beneath her garments.

She stepped closer towards her. "What is your name, sweetheart?"

"L-louise," she stammered as the paladin got close. They were standing face-to-face; despite there being several others in the room they all felt distant.

"Louise, have you been praying to the Goddess?" Vera said soothingly. She could see Louise's nose twitching at the scent of sex as the paladin stood close, though she didn't appear to recognize it.

"E-every day before bed, my lady," she answered. She looked nervous, avoiding direct eye contact, though she let the priestess stand before her, unmoving. Gently, Vera brushed away the stray brown hairs from the nurse's forehead, standing a few inches taller than her. Louise flinched, not expecting the paladin's touch, but didn't take any effort to stop her.

"Very good, Louise. I'm very proud of your devotion." Slowly, Vera leaned in and kissed the young nurse on her forehead, feeling her warmth through her lips. Louise stood surprised, cheeks glowing at the sensation. Vera's kiss was short and sweet, the kind that could classify as motherly, saintly. Vera repeated this action slightly lower on her forehead, and then again on her temple, slowly moving downwards.

Adorable. This girl is so nervous, clearly never been touched like this before. The pure, naive virgin. She used to be just like me. I used to be like her.

"Let me show you how the Goddess shows us her love," whispered Vera.

Louise looked hazy, blissful, confused, as though she hadn't decided yet if she should like or hate this experience. Yet she continued to give the holy paladin her devoted trust, letting her touch her face unopposed. Vera eagerly made her way down the girl's face, soft pecks across her cheeks, slowly approaching her lips. Soft, pink, delicate, different from the rougher texture of a man's.

She leaned forward and took the girl on the lips.

That's when it hit her; it was all a lie. A lie so great she was even fooling herself. This was no act of the Goddess; this was a devil's deception. Self consciousness suddenly washed over her, and she could feel the other nurses staring at the two of them. Some of them even looked uncomfortable at the sight.

Vera stopped and drew back from the girl's lips. Louise stared wide at the paladin as she stepped away. "M-my lady?"

"Forgive me, I- I must leave," said the paladin, before quickly disappearing out the curtain door, drawing her hood over her head.

What the hell is wrong with me? Drawing an innocent girl into my mess! I don't have the control over my curse as I thought.

She bolted through the camp grounds, feeling disgusted with herself. I shouldn't be so foolishly confident, I need to not forget I've only been doing this for a few weeks now. But, damn, my urges are going crazy. If I don't sort this mess soon, it could end disastrously again.

...

"Heeeey... hey, wake up, soldier!!" ordered Vera. She had climbed atop his limp body wearing no clothing. Her hand was wrapped around his penis stroking desperately, but it stayed limp and lifeless against his thigh, equally as asleep as he.

"Haaa, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she shouted, falling down onto the bed next to Henry, arching her back. Grabbing her dildo off the side of the bed, she lined it up with her flower-in-bloom and penetrated herself deep, fucking herself wildly almost as though she were trying to punish her groin for its misbehavior. But she only strained herself without receiving an ounce of pleasure.

What the hell! Why can't I orgasm on my own anymore?? She just tossed the faux penis to the side in frustration, causing it to fall off the edge of the bed uselessly. Despite its ineffectiveness, she continued trying to masturbate with her hand. She took a moment to try and catch her breath, but her unrelenting sexual desires continued to grab hold of her body, preventing her from getting even a second to relax.

For a while she just laid there, begging for Henry to awaken soon. She tried stroking him, massaging his hanging sack, even soft kisses along his limp shaft, to no avail. How can he be out cold like this? We've only been at it since... this morning...

Eventually her need grew desperate enough that she couldn't stay in one place. She got up, covered her nude body loosely with a cloak, and bound out the door.

I'll find Commander Briggs, he'll... know what to do. She darted through the encampment, feeling the wind grazing against her unclothed groin with each step. The night wind had picked up, yet she still felt hot and sweaty, lust unrelenting. Every second that passed caused her need to intensify, stimulating her entire body and especially her groin and nipples, turning her dash into a saunter.

She searched, but couldn't find his whereabouts. He was neither in the war room nor in his quarters, both pitch dark. As time went on her search grew more desperate; she could feel her need growing stronger, lust dripping down her thighs threatening to bring her down to her knees again, but she stood tall, managing to fight against her powerful urges thanks to the practice she'd been having the past few days. But her urges grew stronger by each passing second.

Oh Goddess, my crotch, it feels like it's on fire! Fuck me, I never should have abandoned that Louise, she'd be between my legs by now if we continued. No! I have to find the commander. He must be in the soldier's barracks. Or Armand, or someone! Anyone, please!

Another idea came to her. Henry's voice entered her mind, of how all the men would take her on the spot if she offered. All the banter, the requests to bare her breasts, or have sex on the spot, Vera always played off as jokes. But what if they were truthful? What if they really did want such things? Would they give it to her if she said yes? It was only a thought, but... maybe.

In either case, the barrack was the next most likely place for Commander Briggs to be located. Nearly stumbling, she arrived within sight. The warm glow of lantern light seeped out the cracks of the canvas walls, illuminating the surrounding grass and dirt paths. As Vera approached she could hear the sounds of commotion coming from the tent. Drawing nearer, she distinguished it as ruckus shouting, the voices of men.

Images in her mind of young, drunk soldiers hanging about, the archetypal desire to copulate with any broad in sight entered her mind. The stoic priest within her was disgusted, but the emerging sex-driven slut hungered.

I mustn't disgrace the image of the Goddess any further than I already have. But damn, my sex is going crazy. How could I get one of them to help without them recognizing me?

Logic and reason were being overwritten by her carnal instincts after several days of debauchery, driven by a hunger she didn't know she had until she tasted the sweet, ripe fruit of truth and sin.

She stepped closer. Again, more ruckus coming from within the tent, the boys shouting over something. Reaching the entrance, she peeked through the curtain to see what was going on. Immediately, the sharp, distinct smell of alcohol and cigars breached her nose and the glint of golden glitters on the floor dazed her.

"Yeah, slut! Take that fat cock! Take every inch! Hahahaha!"

"Haa... Haa... damn, I'm gonna cum again... Your ass is fucking ruined!!"

"Damn, bitch! You love this, don't you? Holy fuck, your tits are going crazy!"

Vera gasped, inhaling more of the rank air. A couple dozen beds lined the barrack walls, but they were all vacant. The soldiers were standing near the center of the room, all in various states of clothing but all at least exposed around the waist, their members exposed hanging down or pointing straight up, surrounding two women on the floor.

One of the two women had black, wavy hair, fair skin and breasts much larger than Vera's. She was riding on top of a man with her derriere facing towards his torso, the man gripping onto it with intense force causing her flesh to bulge out like a piece of meat wrapped in twine. In front, she was handling three more men simultaneously; two in both her hands, and one in her mouth that she was impossibly swallowing like a performer with a sword. All three of their members were glistening, suggesting they've been switching places from time to time in her mouth. As the men had their way with her, her breasts bounced around wildly, almost as though they were playing a game; pound her in such a way to make her bosom bounce as briskly as possible.

The other had rich almond skin, burgundy hair, and a significantly tighter chest than Vera, but an enormous round backside that neither could rival. She was on her knees, face-down with her buttocks pointed upwards. Beneath her, a man was enjoying himself to her snatch, slowly penetrating her like she was his lover, arms wrapped over her neck with their tongues dancing against each other. But behind her, several men were sodomizing her brutally. They transitioned between penetrating her with their penises to inserting their whole hands inside, all the way up to their wrists. But whatever they did, it was clear they had a collective objective: do not let her anus close.

What the hell is going on here?!

Vera's jaw hung wide open as she absorbed the scene. Before she received her curse, she might have immediately burst through these curtain flaps in steel armor and ended this sinful debauchery. But the person she'd become watched on, breathing heavily, sensing an opportunity to find relief. She reached down to masturbate, fingers slick against her slit, rubbing her bud in circles with her middle and ring finger.

Incredible... penises of so many shapes and sizes, I had no idea they could be so variant! Girthy, elongated, curved, straight. What a sight!

All of a sudden, the man being fellated by the fair-skinned girl began to orgasm, painting her face and moaning with each pulse. At the same time, a man sodomizing the almond girl reached his peak as well, using her round derriere as a canvas. In a flash, two more men stepped in to replace the ones who spent.

Vera slipped a finger into her hole, doing her best to stifle her moans. But within, the noble, stoic saint within her took issue with what she was witnessing.

I'm having sex for a justified cause, the boys are doing it just from the pure temptation of sin. As a paladin and a priest I better put a stop to this.

As she leaned forward to get a closer look, that's when she felt it. Two hands from behind planted themselves onto her buttocks and shoved hard, causing her to lose her balance and fall forward, right through the canvas door.

"Wo-woah!!!" she said, falling with an audible thud onto the floor, landing on her side. She managed to catch herself on her hands and roll without injury, but had to throw her cloak aside as a response, leaving her nude and vulnerable onto the floor.

Instantly, everyone in the room stopped and turned to see what was going on. For a few seconds, the room went quiet as everyone processed what just happened. Vera could only sit there, naked, frozen stiff, wide-eyed in shock.

At last, one of the men broke the silence. "Hey fellas, looks like we got another one to keep us company!"

"AAAAAY!!" they all hurrah'd, those who were drinking raised their glasses. The only ones in the room who weren't cheering were the two women in the center, who looked in contempt.

12