A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting a closer look at the ground, Vera realized the glitters on the floor were gold and silver coins. Some of the men broke away from the two to approach Vera lying on the floor, pointing their erect members at her. One of them tossed a coin at her, bouncing off the pale of her breasts, and she gasped feeling a cold sweat wash over her. All of a sudden, those long, erect members of various shapes and sizes that Vera was observing from afar were within arm's reach. Her heart raced at the sight.

"N-no! I'm not...!! This isn't, I- I was...!!" She looked behind her towards the tent flaps for her assailant. It was difficult to tell in the darkness but there appeared to be nobody outside, and she only got a second to look before a broad-shouldered, fully nude man with a hairy penis stepped around her and shut the curtain.

"You what? Just walked in here, naked and desperate looking for a quick fuck? Come on slut, come and get some," said a thin man with an exceptionally long member, who slapped the paladin's butt with a sharp smack of his hand, causing her to yelp in shock and pain. Another grabbed the paladin by the shoulder to turn her onto her back to get a better view of her front, and Vera swiftly moved to cover her breasts and golden crotch.

It wasn't too late to break away and flee. She'd been surrounded on the battlefield by many more, less inebriated men seeking to annihilate her, and each time then she'd succeeded in defeating them all. Some of the men before her could even attest to that fact, should they attempt to focus through their drunken haze. But unlike then, when she wore her thick plated armor and wielded her magnificent blade, she felt a feeling inside that she'd never felt before in a situation like this--embarrassment. A feeling that burned from inside and locked her legs in place. She could only stare at them all in sheer shock and disbelief, and misplaced lust.

"Ooh, you've got a toned body, love. You do a lot of field work?" said a tall man who reached down to pull Vera's weakened arms away, while another fondled her boobs. Both nipples on her pale breasts erected hard like strawberries topping two sweet pastries, and her lustful juices smeared all along her inner thighs, dripping out her flushed, pulsating flower. Another reached down to stroke the paladin's dripping muff, and she could only gasp and spread her legs apart.

It felt as shameful as it felt good. Suddenly, she felt digits enter inside, the owner of the hand she couldn't trace amidst the sea of bodies and cocks. One of them grabbed her wrist and wrapped her hand around their member, and her only instinct was to begin stroking. It felt warm and wet, like they were one of the men enjoying themselves with the other two women, now less surrounded.

I have to stop this, I must flee. This is a disgrace to the name of the Goddess. It's only a matter of time before I'm recognized!

But she was reaching the point where she couldn't stop, reaching her first long-awaited orgasm. All of them, all their hands playing with her erogenous zones, fondling, twisting, fingering, they were what she needed to get off. She curled her knees high up to her chest as she felt the familiar sensation growing.

But isn't this what I came here for? Isn't this what I wanted?

"Haahh... Hahh, hah, ahhg! HOAAAAAA!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, making a piercing shrill that should have made the men wince in pain, but instead they grinned and stared down at her, watching her writhe.

"Hah, her tattoos glow when she cums? This whore's got tricks!" laughed the guy fingering her wherever he stood among the mass, feeling her wild contractions around his fingers as though Vera were a beast trying to gnaw them off, but he kept up his fingering motions throughout her waves of pleasure.

"Hahh... I'm not a whore... I'm not a whore..." she tried to say, but could only let out an airy wheeze as her lower lips spilled their juices. All she could do was wince in pleasure and close her eyes as she rode one out whomever's fingers.

As she tried to speak, one of the men overturned a small burlap sack above her body which rained down gold coins that spilled across her skin and onto the floor. She gasped at their cold touch as they slid across her skin.

"Move over you bastards, I'm taking her first."

The men obliged, withdrawing their hands and parting like a sea of flesh before a man who approached. She recognized the man as the first sergeant, one of the squadron leaders on the battlefield, gray flecks in his beard, raging girthy erection pointing straight at Vera. He got down onto his knees in front of her, grabbing hold of her legs.

No... nononononono!! I can't have sex in public!! Not with one of my men! This isn't right! This is a sin! This is a disgrace, to both the Goddess and my own dignity! I must get out of here!!

But even as she thought those words, she took no effort to make an escape, only watching as her subordinate lined his member up against her sopping pink slit, feeling it pulsate with need.

HIIIIIIAA!!" she screamed as he thrust inside, holding her knees high up in the air, using them as leverage to bury himself into her flower.

"AAAAAY!!" They all hurrah'd once again, to the sound of her screams and the strain on her face.

As the sergeant thrust and grunted deep into Vera, she heard the words she was dreading to hear from a bystander in the crowd, who were now able to get a better look at her face standing at a distance. "Say, doesn't she look a bit like the captain Artessia?"

"You're right, she does!" said a man stroking his member, watching from a distance. Upon hearing this, everyone peered curiously over top of one another to get a better look at the new whore's face, drawing conclusions to the sounds of her juices being stirred by her subordinate's member and the involuntary moans escaping her mouth, some murmuring in agreement.

"Is she her?" asked another. Several more of the men broke away from the other two girls to gaze curiously at Vera, all seeming to collectively sober up at this revelation. She could feel her shame burning at the same time she reached her second orgasm.

Fucking hell, damn myself...

"Don't talk such crap, bitch is a godless fool. Guh, sure as hell looks like her though," said the sargeant, thrusting without regard. Of everyone that was around her, he was probably the one who had seen her face the most, as the one she often issued commands to.

"Damn, she's a ringer for the paladin, though!" said another soldier observing from a distance, whom even through her lustful haze Vera recognized as part of her company.

"Maybe she's an angel sent by the Goddess," said another in the back, causing everyone to laugh.

Whether it was their lust, the alcohol, or their subconscious denying the fact it was even plausible, none of the men believed the naked broad handling cocks could have possibly been the virtuous paladin.

They... they can't tell it's me?!

"Ten gold pieces if you call us your soldiers and your men like you're a military commander," said a stocky man holding another sack of coins, pointing his raging member hungrily toward the paladin's doppelganger.

"Y-yes... soldier," she said, as her heart started to race even faster than it had been. The man upturned the bag over the paladin's body and gilded sparkling coins rained down over her spilling across her body onto the floor, and that was her cue.

She leaned forward to kiss the sargeant whose breath reeked of alcohol, dancing her tongue against his in a technique Henry taught her through demonstration, feeling herself daze just from the intoxication in his saliva as he played with one of her breasts. Soon enough she felt him explode inside of her, filling her with ropes of sticky sperm in pulses as she reached her second orgasm at the same time.

"Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck yes, soldier! Uuuh FUCK!! FUCK, FUCK!!" she screamed, arching her back while leaning forward to bury him into her hips as deep as he could go, unable to hold back her moans any longer.

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Spent, the sargeant released his grip on the paladin's thighs and pulled out, causing his lust to spill out of her. Before she had time to catch her breath, the amorous crowd quickly surrounded her, hands caressing her body once again, and she arched her body forward for ease of access.

"Ooh, you're fucking sexy, love," said a man before her, dumping another sack of gilded pieces over top her body. She leaned forward and danced her tongue with him as she reached over to his groin and stroked rapidly with her hand. The hands caressing against her body, her pussy, her breasts pushed her rapidly towards another desperate orgasm.

How could this be anything other than a blessing?

He laid on the ground and pulled the paladin's head towards his thighs, and immediately Vera understood what he wanted. Though she'd never performed the action before, not even with Henry, she took to the motion like water and bobbed her head around the man's cock, feeling his heartbeat pulsate against her lips and tongue. Like a natural, she sucked in her lips to emulate the tight grip of a snatch, tasting every inch of his must and sweat.

Was the church wrong this entire time?

As she worked her mouth, another soldier climbed up behind her, pulling Vera up by her thighs with her back pointing to the ceiling as though she were a mare being pulled by the reins, pouring more gold pieces over her butt before he lined himself up for Vera's second of many, many bouts of sex she would have that night.

"Mmm!! Mmmmff..." she moaned as whomever was behind her thrust home, causing the man she was fellating to groan from the vibrations in her throat. Another man grabbed her wrist and guided her hand towards his member which she began stroking without question. Several more began to rub their penises against the paladin's body; one beneath her arm, one against the pit of her knee, one against her foot, possibly several more she couldn't sense amidst the sea of stimulation. Above she could see soldiers jerking their penises, aiming their penises at her body.

The gold pieces on the floor glinted a deep purple, reflecting off Vera's tattoos glowing more vibrant than ever before.

My womb... the energy... it's surging...!!

"Mmmn... Mmgh... Mmgf, mmn, mmg!! MMMMMH!!" she screamed around the cock that exploded into her mouth, painting her tongue in the bittersweet syrup as the man grunted, gripping her head for dear life. At the same time the man behind her orgasmed, mixing his seed with the sargeant's in a cocktail from hell. At the same time the man she was stroking with her hand orgasmed, glazing the side of her cheek white like the sweet pastries they served in the Academy mess at times. At the same time, all the men masturbating above her painted her back and rear-end in white, the only comparison being the spill of blood on the battlefield from the warriors she had slain.

She slipped off the man who orgasmed into her mouth, keeping her lips suctioned tight to avoid wasting a drop, and swallowed without hesitation. And just like in battle, she was ready for another bout. "Which of you soldiers is next?"

The "roleplay" seemed to be amplifying the soldiers' libido, as well as her own. The men who spent moved to behind the crowd as the second rank approached, eager for their turn to serve the paladin. One of the taller soldiers poured another sack of gold pieces over her body and leaned forward to dance their tongues together. This one opted to lay down on the ground inviting her to straddle him, pulling him up top, which she happily obliged.

And she fucked. Two more men stepped toward the paladin, and she reached up with both her hands and jerked, working both hands and her hips like she was desperate, hungry to reach those incredible electrifying orgasms that feed her inner hunger.

"Yes! Yes, soldier! Yes!! Ohh, good Goddess. Ohh, fuck me, YEAAAH! OHHH!"

She orgasmed for the umpteenth time that night, screaming wildly at the same time semen flowed around and inside her; across her face, into her hair, across her breasts, and into her womb. And somehow, where even the filthiest most egregious sluts would collapse in exhaustion, she continued, hungry to service the next bout, womb glowing brilliantly.

This curse... My Goddess, this curse...

12