All Comments on 'A Paladin's Journey Ch. 13'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
wow

another great chapter.... wow, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome and gripping

Waiting eagerly for the next one.

CaliRoller87CaliRoller87over 4 years ago
Yet again...

I began this tale a week ago after reading the first series of Aran's training and the journey to the Temple. Sincerely, this is one of my favorite works on here. It's the perfect blend of storytelling and smut, paradigms and pussy, context and cock... I could continue but to finish, this is beautiful, and I'm ready for more.

Fred78Fred78over 4 years ago
Super good

Love this world and characters. Great vision and writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Have you thought of drawing a map of your world?

n/m

D5834D5834over 4 years ago
An outstanding story in all chapters

This is one of the best stories I've read on the site, and what made me decide to sign up. It's readable and draws me in. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

On the subject of maps, though many comments have hoped for one, I don't think it's possible. I pieced together a very primitive one and while Palistair can be mapped out well, the story has multiple contradictions in the relative positions of locations on Ekistair. Any proposed map will contradict the story at some point (mine does no matter how it's laid out).

AntidariusAntidariusover 4 years agoAuthor
MAPS!!

Hi guys, thanks a bunch for your amazing feedback, I'm so glad you're all enjoying Aran's journey. Mapping will be addressed most probably once I have completed the first draft of the book, which you are all currently reading. (Yes, this is only the first draft. I certainly have my work cut out for me).

I have a crude map which I update regularly as the story demands, but I haven't released it as it is not complete, and I don't want to cause any confusion.

I apologise for any contradictions in locations etc - I try to be as thorough and detailed as possible, and the contradictions should decrease as the story plays on. These happen mostly because in early chapters I was painting with a broader brush, so to speak.

I should have another chapter out soon, so stay tuned :)

- Anti.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES