All Comments on 'A Paladin's Journey Ch. 19'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jkwar91Jkwar91almost 4 years ago
Great story

Fantastic chapter, kept on the edge of my seat, love when a new chapter is available. I have been really enjoying the journey. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!!

Thanks for continuing this great story. It’s always a good day when I see that you’ve posted a new chapter. Can’t wait until the next one.

IlfenIlfenalmost 4 years ago
I can't

I started your very well written series in A Paladin's Training, and it was very enjoyable, but once it got to Journey, I have to admit I've started to lose interest because of the vast array of characters being introduced and lack of focus, not to mention two parallel "main plots" running at the same time. Also I thoroughly dislike Maloth. If he's supposed to be a villain he gets too much spotlight.

It would be great if you added some kind of handy character bio at the beginning every few chapters or so.

Amulon007Amulon007almost 4 years ago
Wish

I wish someone would produce this to a movie someday. I think this would he a great movie if given a chance to filmed.

LevindlLevindl10 months ago

I completely agree with Amulon007!

This could be a wonderful fantasy movie, even without the erotica in it. The storyline is fantastic with the protagonist and antagonist, being half brothers, as well as the battle between good and evil role in a fantasy genre.

If you have not thought about sending this to a screenwriter, or to whom ever is the appropriate person to send it to, please consider doing so.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES