All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 18'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done!

I just read through the whole story, and your writing and development of plot has gotten stronger and stronger as the story progressed. (Just noticed that the story started five years ago!!! Maybe that explains it - but the recent chapters are so much better than the 2012 beginning!) I am completely enjoying this, and hope that others find their way to your tale. The first couple of chapters don't do justice to the rest of the story - they are fine, but not nearly so interesting as what comes later! I appreciate how well you have developed the "villains" of the story, giving them motivations, backstory, perspective - though the sister is a bit underdrawn compared to her brother (in terms of time spent with her perspective). Or perhaps that just means that I would like to know more about her :) Thank you for all of your work on this, and I look forward to seeing where the story goes!

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Bravo!

I love how well you move through each characters perspectives, not too long or short. I also like how you’ve brought back sex scenes without sacrificing plot.

You have truly grown as a writer! I found this story and have binge read it so to see how much better each chapter is keeps me addicted!

I love a good David versus Goliath story, but I hope Aron gets some more help soon! Between Maloth and the Herolds, aron has a lot stacking against him!

I also second anons comment about how well you’re developing your bad guys :)

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

Again, the overall premise of this story is fantastic. Despite my grievances, I will continue to read it all. I am actually SKIPPING OVER the meaningless sex scenes (ex: Elven gangbang on the boat, most of the villains’ sex scenes). I get that this is Literotica, but I find the some of the sex scenes almost detract from the story’s progress. Yes, the Order are a bunch of altruistic nymphos, but they go from meeting for the first time to wanting to shag each other in an instant, goes beyond suspension of disbelief. The sex scenes I thoroughly enjoy are the ones between Aran and Eleina, clearly they have something deep going on. Also, you play up how important Bonding is, but he fucks Bella Rayna and the half-orc once…. Bonding doesn’t seem so intimate or important. . And then leaves. I actually didn’t mind the double bond with the elves because he didn’t know exactly what was going on, and was saving her life, if I recall?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES