All Comments on 'A Paladin's War Ch. 03'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too long between chapters, chapters too short

With all the threads you've got going, I've lost track of who half the characters are, and any sense of story. Too bad; you're a good writer.

EsbanosEsbanosover 3 years ago
Structure

As the other comment say. You have way too many plotlines.

The reader loses interest of the narrative.

stoshbstoshbover 3 years ago

I have to agree with the previous comments: even rereading the 2nd chapter, I couldn’t remember where the previous storyline left off and this one began. It took me almost have of this chapter to remember who and where Kyra was, and almost to the end of the chapter to remember who and what Sara was doing. Great story and awesome writing, but since there has been so much time between chapters and storylines, you might want to add a brief synopsis when jumping storylines.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

Well I didn't lose track . I am enjoying the build up . To whatever . All of the characters are diverse and unique . I am sure you have not lost track . I'm in it for the long haul . You have a very distinct way of drawing out the plot . Don't change it at all .

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

Like others, too many plot lines. I’m sure they’ll converge, but at this point I’m not interested in Kyra’s or Sara’s stories - they should be secondary characters like Rayna, Bella, or the (ex)Demoness’ Bound.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES