All Comments on 'A Paladin's War Ch. 05'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I have been looking forward for this adventure to continue, so worth the wait, can't wait for the next chapter to arrive, thank you so much for sharing.

D5834D5834about 3 years ago
Great chapter

Good to see an update on Aran. I thought in the last update that Aran's tests (surviving without the Gift) were nothing compared to what Shenla and Maloth have gone through their whole lives, but they were very challenging here. Aran may actually have proven himself as strong-willed or stronger than Maloth in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe the best chapter yet

Aran and Kyra, both powerful Paladins, one barely out of his teens, the other over 800 years old. Both face great tests. Both pass with flying colors. Heart-throbbing action from beginning to end. And a little nookie thrown in. Well done! Can't wait to read more.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 3 years ago

amazing work. the only problem I have is that I caught up to what you have finished in only a few days :(

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

I am now so enthused by this journey you tell . So vast , so deep , so mind bending , so challenging , over such distances . With such incredible detail . I assume Aran's pre war journey is near complete . Kyra's may be as well . Sara is still wandering . Mikel has yet to be trained . I have a feeling there is much more preparation before the battles begin . The allies are building and nearing . The enemies have begun wreaking havoc . The way you write . It could be months or longer till the heroes are in place . That is fine , Continue the build up as you describe every footfall from every character . Every long day . Every devastating storm . This tale is one to take some time with . Hopefully a decade or so . ( to the horror of the other readers lol hahaha ) . Yes make it so A. As only you can .

I will be patiently waiting . Filling my time with dozens of other fun and exciting tales here on Literotica . So feel no pressure A . The readers deserve your best thought out , detailed , captivating work . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those boring and unrealistic stories where the good guy wins without having to make any real sacrifices. So far, though, all Aran's selfish, unstrategic, boneheaded decisions have worked out for the best.

This story is in dire need of a Sirius Black moment, where the main character's savior complex gets some people close to him killed.

LevindlLevindl10 months ago

It seems like the last six chapters should have been part of the book of the Paladins Journey.

Not only have all of the main characters been on the physical journeys, but on the emotional journeys, as well as growing inside and self reflection.

Since you have named the third book โ€œWarโ€œ, I could see how it could have started with the unification of the different races that would battle each other, but you have started it instead add a point that is more directed to the second book. You may want to think about changing that around a bit.

Besides that, I am absolutely loving this story, and it has become one of my favorite in all of the stories that I have read on the literotica.

I have set it before, and I shall say it again. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of storytelling with us!

Sincerely,

Daniel

LessursnommisLessursnommisabout 2 months ago

Jihad, the war within.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES