All Comments on 'A Paladin's War Ch. 12'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

To me it’s a shame the the main characters are so split up, I mean, for a while it seams like Aran was a Center point of this story, but now it looks like it’s going to be Elaina has that role. Must say it bugs me that the arohim goes about fucking anything that has a pulse, I get that Aros is about love and sharing that, but there seams like it’s a free for all orgy.

At a point Aran and Elaina looked like where a pair in love with each other, but now they pick up melding everywhere and fuck right and left, and tbh it get old and boring fast.

Still a good story, but it’s getting stale and boring, sry but that’s how it is for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somewhat tedious compared to DIANNE or mushrooms. You really should stick to sci-fi instead of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great to have you back writing, hope you enjoyed that warm welcome back. I for one enjoyed this chapter, I will always vote for more action descriptions but am just glad to have the story moving again. I might suggest a refresher list for the characters it took a bit to remember who was who.

hermit3773hermit3773about 1 year ago

I like it. I like the world-building. I like the sharing of emotions. TBH, I often think that our biggest problem as a race is that we find it difficult to empathize. At least I can experience it in your stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So happy for another chapter! This is my favourite story. Appreciate all the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter, as always! Can’t wait for the next!

jskin78jskin78about 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. I thoroughly enjoyed The Paladins Training and The Paladins Journey. I’d say the first ten chapters of The Paladins War severely distracted from the first two. It really made no sense albeit great story telling. You’ve spent very little time with Aran and spent great amounts of time on the various other characters you’ve created.

I’ve quite enjoyed reading your stories but I just haven’t enjoyed “War” as much as the previous two parts. Hopefully we get back to Aran more than we’ve had.

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

What a wonderful saga you have created every story line & chapter has been a joy to read. I appreciate that you can only do so much with your time and the effort spent has taken several years now, but like an impatient child at Christmas I long for more of this terrific present you have given readers on this site.

GeorgiaRedeyeGeorgiaRedeye9 months ago

This has turned into a great story. I have to admit, I have enjoyed it more in the last number of installments. In the beginning and middle, the long, repeated "sex scenes" inhibited the flow of the tale. Yes, I understand this is an "erotic" site, and sex is to be expected. I understand that the hedonistic acts are required for the "power" of Aros. However, the way you are now hitting the highlights of the sexual acts, instead of going into multiple pages of greatly detailed orgies, has definitely improved the flow of the story. Well thought out and well developed stories, such as this one, reach a certain point where the story becomes much more important than whatever temporary sexual thrill might be obtained by lengthy, over used sexual exploits. Well done for recognizing this and cutting back on those extended escapades. You have built an amazing world in this tale, with some fabulous characters. While Aran has been missing much of the time of late, I understand that there is a great deal happening in this world, in many different places and with many different characters. I am looking forward to seeing how you tie them all back together for the grand finale. Thank you for your efforts and for sharing this with us.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

It seems Aran is an afterthought in Elaina’s mind, now. Like the previous comments, I can see why you’ve focused on the plot lines other than Aran, but previous chapters and books painted the Bond between Elaina and Aran as something penultimate, and yet Elaina’s thoughts have been all but Aran (at least with his peyote-fueled dreamwalking, Elaina was the last/most important). I’m worried that your description of their real-world reunion will be terribly anti-climatic. Clearly you have a fantastic story here, and am reading each chapter with intense gusto. Really looking forward to a SOLID victory for the good guys, for once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES