A Pampered Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria reached back with one hand and removed her towel while holding the green furry ribbon up in the air. Wow, she wanted me to continue on with her glutes. I made no pretenses at this point, my massaging of her ass and the finger tips gliding into her erotic regions were directed at a pleasure that no longer was related to the massage. The only problem was that I still wanted to see the front of this incredible body and also that my clothes were still on. So when she was good and oiled and on the verge of exploding I stopped and went to the side of her bed by her head. With the towel back across her abdomen I put one hand under a shoulder and one on top of the opposite shoulder and applied a light pressure signaling I wanted her to turn over.

She ignored the fact that the towel was reapplied to preserve modesty and instead just flipped over and dragged the towel back off of her tossing it up further onto the bed in the process. Taking advantage of this period of no contact while she turned I pulled off my shorts leaving me only in my boxers and a white t-shirt. A glance at the camera and the red record light told me the video was still recording and capturing our little show without her knowledge.

For this next portion I stood next to her and softly touched her cheeks. It almost appeared that she was puckering her lips hoping for a kiss but that would have to wait for later. I lightly ran my fingers over her cheeks circling slowly back and forth between her chin and her ears before gradually moving down to her neck. As I began to work her shoulders she started lifting her chest up towards my hands impatiently hoping for contact. Her nipples stood upright and I was mesmerized by the fullness and firmness of her chest while dying to reach out and touch them. With a quick stop for more oil they were next on my list for attention. The palms of my hands were placed right on the top swell of her tits above the nipples and I circled her areolas with the palm of my hand teasing her by avoiding contact with her nipples. Maria finally lost any pretense of waiting and reached simultaneously with both hands and pulled them to her nipples and held them there.

"Please?" She quietly whispered.

When she returned her arms to her side the back of her hand closest to me landed on the bed and fell towards my hard-on making contact. It took Maria a second or two to realize what she was up against and then slowly started lifting her hand up and down against the bulge in my boxers. At this point there was no longer any reason to assume this was incidental contact. I started pinching and pulling on her nipples which had become hard little nubs extending at least a half inch out from her areola making her fall into a rhythmic moaning sound. With her hips now twisting back and forth from the excitement I allowed one of my hands to slide down and cup her mound. Feeling the hair around her pussy was very exciting and she took her far arm and pulled my hand tight against her sex.

It was at this point that I decided to bring this back to being about her. She had turned her hand over and was openly grabbing my cock through my boxers and I wanted to avoid ejaculating too soon. I took each of Maria's arms and pulled her into a sitting position and turned so that her feet were now off the end of the bed. She mistook this as an opportunity to take both hands and pull my boxers down. Just as she was able to reach my cock and give it a good tug I slowly put one hand on each shoulder and pushed her onto her back. She had fallen back far enough to keep me from licking her while kneeling on the floor but not far enough for me to be on the bed so with her legs being held in the air I tapped her on the ass to get her to back up farther. She let out a small yelp and then started backing up.

Maria looked so damn hot at this point I wanted to just jump up and take her but fought those desires so that I could go down on her. Her legs were back up and over my shoulder when it appeared she was reaching for her eye mask. I lightly slapped her hand and pulled both of them back down to her side.

"Please? Can I take this off?"

With the ribbons long gone from her hands she had spoken. I had to be careful not to let her hear my voice so I gently took her by the chin and shook her head side to side in a 'No' movement. From there I bent forward and started teasing her with my tongue. I made long slow passes from her little star hole up the sides of her pussy into the hair above and back down the other side. In between there were a few nibbles of her inner thighs and then I would repeat. About the fourth of fifth time up the sides she grabbed my head hard and guided it up her folds stopping at her clit. With a firm grip of my hair she made it very clear where my attention was going to be for near future. Not only was I not in the place to argue, but I was in the place I wanted to be so I proceeded to lick and nibble on her clit until she started shaking and falling into the depths of a violent orgasm. I tried to continue as she rode it out but it became too sensitive and she pulled by my hair off of her pussy. Her arms fell to her sides and she had a look of pure sexual bliss and it was now that I wished she didn't have the mask on. Her quivering lips were so hot but that was all I could see besides her red cheeks.

Running my hands up her legs and long her side I stopped and cupped her breasts while reaching down with my lips to kiss and lick each nipple. I took a small bite with my lips over my teeth and then when she jumped at the sensation I moved up and kissed her full on the lips. Her arms were fast around my neck as I kissed her and the sides of her legs were pulling me into her as we were locked together. Slow movements of our bodies coupled us tighter and then I felt the tip of my cock teasing into her warm folds. No hands were needed since she felt it too and was trying to merge our bodies into one. There was no use in pretending anymore and I plunged into her depth in one thrust.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." Maria said. "You are huge."

I was only around eight inches but very thick. She was extremely tight and very warm. Her heated body was all it took for me to start thrusting hard into her and within a minute or two we were both closing in on an orgasm.

"Don't stop, please, don't stop." She screamed.

We both reached a plateau about the same time as I squirted deep into her womb on each of a few successive thrusts. Our intensity slowed a little and I took long strokes in and out of her pussy making sure I pulled out to where just the bulb of my cock was sill engaged in her warmth before pushing back until my balls were against her ass. She was experiencing little tremors for a couple of minutes until we both tired out and fell back into a deep kiss. I was still under the belief this was anonymous but wasn't sure. The amount of passion I was feeling for her was making me want to rip the masks off of both of us. What I was hoping for was that wisdom held on and I was able to get off of her and quickly go start her shower.

Maria was sitting up as I walked back into the room and I used this opportunity to reach for her wrists and guide her into a standing position. I hugged her one more time and then slowly walked her into the bathroom. Just before I had her step into the shower I tested the temperature and tapped her on the bottom so she knew to move in. She would undoubtedly remove the mask so I was out the door as fast I could move grabbing the tripod, and some of the other massage elements before escaping into my suite and locking the door.

Exhaustion would have put me to sleep if I could have ignored the images of her laying there in all of her glory. There was no denying it. Maria was a goddess to me and now I would have to find a way for her to know it. It just couldn't be tonight. It also meant that I could not be here in the morning when she awoke so I dragged myself to the shower and basked under the warm water replaying the events of this evening in my head.

The camera, laptop, and other items were packed into my luggage and when her room had been silent for an extended period of time I left my room as quietly as possible and headed home. Once in my own bed I fell asleep a very happy man. Maria would be woken in the morning ten minutes before room service would bring her breakfast. She would also have her last set of instructions telling her to shower and get dressed for the limo which would arrive at Nine AM.

Some of the neighbors were doing yardwork and some of their kids were running back and forth through the front yards chasing Henry one of the new puppies next door but everyone stopped what they were doing when the limo pulled up and dropped off Maria. She was attempting to carry her floor length gown and other items with some help from the limo driver. I tried to pay no attention so she couldn't see my eyes as she climbed up a couple of steps to her porch. Her day of pampering was complete and I hoped she got as much out of it as I had.

Getting back to normal for the first couple of days after the day of pampering was easy for me but turned out to be very difficult for Maria. It seems that Chad's arrogance got the best of him and one of his cell mates took offense to it and beat him to a pulp before the prison guards could intervene. She kept this information to herself out of embarrassment but ended up having to share it with us when he passed away a week later from the injuries he had suffered in his cell.

That week it was kind of surreal for my emotions. I might have single handedly caused her emotions to completely flip out as well. On one hand I seduced a married woman who was off limits into bed and on the other hand the same woman was now a widow. I was new to having these kinds of feelings or afterthoughts and never felt as strongly as I did about her with anyone else before that day. Sure there were available woman, but none that could occupy my thoughts in the way she had.

Two weeks after the funeral I was still treading water lightly with her and the neighbors had put any gatherings aside for now or at least didn't include Maria or I in them. When I would see her I was pleasant and offered help any chance I could. It was on one of my offerings of help at the mailbox that she finally asked for help.

"Can I show you a document that I got yesterday from my father-in-law? I mean my ex father-in-law? It is a financial thing and I am not sure what it means"

"Sure bring it over at any time. I am free all day." I answered.

This girl could bring the anxiety level up in sloth. She walked back and forth to her car a couple of times that afternoon, made a trip to the garage a few times, and took out garbage. But if she was planning on coming over she never gave another clue as I watched her all afternoon. Just when I had given up all hope for that evening and needed to figure out a dinner plan she exited her front door came down her steps and walked towards my house with a large manila envelope in her hand.

"I received this yesterday. Does it mean what I think it does?"

The letter was from her in-laws who apparently held the deed to her house. They had signed for everything when Chad couldn't qualify for a loan and now had sole possession to the title. Regardless of the fact that she said she and Chad had put down a lot of money, Maria wasn't named anywhere and therefore would not have a chance of getting anything. It also appeared that they were giving her forty five days to vacate the premises with their intention of selling the property. I explained all of this to her and she broke down crying in my arms again. We sat on the couch with her wrapped in my arms for at least an hour. She kept squirming and rewrapping her arms looking me in the eye occasionally.

"What do you think I should do?" Came out in a whisper.

"If it was up to me, you would stay in my arms until next year sometime." I said in an attempt at humor.

Humor may have been intended but she didn't laugh. She gave me another long look in the eyes before laying her head back down.

"That isn't helpful." She said.

The suggestion was made that over the next few weeks she should take all of her personal things that she wants to keep and move them to a spare bedroom in my house. I could fit both cars in the garage and what limited tools he had we could store downstairs. I recommended she leave all of Chad's clothing and anything she did not want to take with at the house and let his parents deal with it. Anything of value she should sell for the money using a garage sale, a yard sale, an estate sale, or whatever she wanted to call it. Maria actually perked up at that idea making a remark of having lots of things she has wanted to get rid of for a long time.

"Great, then move everything you want to keep over here and sell whatever is left."

The planning started in her head as she thought about what was actually important to her and we guessed that she could have the sale in two or three weeks leaving her plenty of time to prepare and then to vacate the house.

"Wait a minute, if my things are all here, where do I go?"

"Maria, I am offering you the spare bedroom for now until you get everything settled. Then you can decide from there. There is no rush to make a decision right now."

Everything worked out over the next couple of weeks and on the day of the garage sale the traffic was constant all morning until early afternoon with people buying most of the big items and about a third of Chad's clothing leaving a very happy Maria. On Sunday the traffic was less which allowed her to clean up and donate the remaining clothing. Anything that was too big to carry back in was left out for trash pickup on Tuesday with the pick-up truck scavengers taking most of it within twenty four hours anyway.

Maria opened up new accounts and closed most of the joint accounts they had and finalized that chapter of her life. As she neared the forty five day mark in an almost empty house she came over and asked to talk.

"I know you have been a very good friend and also a very big help over the last couple of months. But are you sure it is alright if I stay here for a while? If not, I can go find a cheap apartment for now. I have saved up some of my paychecks."

Tears were forming as she said this and the compelling feeling to hug her overtook me once again and I just wrapped my arms around her without saying anything. She took that as a yes and started crying and thanking me at the same time. We moved her bed in that night when the neighbors were most likely sleeping. She insisted it be done at a time when no one was watching. I told her I wanted to do it in broad daylight since Carl or Joe would most likely offer to help but she gave me a stern look for the first time ever.

When she got home from work on the first Monday we were together my life would change faster than I could have ever imagined. She walked into the office I had set up at home for the first time and started asking me about my day. I had a few more things to do before I could wrap up and she stood there talking as I worked. Just as I finished and went to shut down for the day I turned to see why she stopped talking. Panic struck as I looked to see her sifting through the pile of brochures and other things that were drafts of the day of pampering. Along with the mock brochures were 8x10s of her walking through the hotel lobby which she now had in her hand. I was busted.

"Was that you? Did you do this?"

"Was what me?" I asked in a tone that sounded oblivious to her question.

She took a step towards me and slapped me very hard across the cheek and left the office in tears and slammed the door to the spare bedroom. I went to the door and asked to talk but she ignored me. Dinner time came and went without her saying anything so I put food by her door and left it. At some point she had retrieved it since it was gone when I went to bed that night. I heard her once in the middle of the night go to the bathroom and then make a trip to the kitchen probably to put her dishes in the dishwasher. I didn't make a sound.

I woke up to the sound of the garage door going up and watched as she pulled away very early. I tried to call and talk but she left my calls go to voice mail both times. I had messed up big time even though I had the best of intentions. OK, so they were selfish intentions but I did try to make it a very special day for her and gave her the opportunity to stop it at any time. Was I given consent? I thought so, if fact I felt she encouraged me to do it once I started. But now I had a problem. The person who slapped me last night was in an additional quandary in her life and it was because of me.

My day didn't go that well and my concentration was worthless. I was concerned when she didn't arrive at the time I expected based on the timing of the last couple of years watching her. The clock seemed to tick louder and louder as I waited until finally I heard the garage door open.

She walked into the living room without saying anything and ignore the fact that I said hello. She had a bag in her hand and pointed to the couch motioning for me to sit. She then took out two ribbons out the bag. One was green and one was red. She put those into my hand along with a page of instructions. I was informed that I could not talk or ask questions and I was to answer every question with a Yes via the green ribbon and a No via the red ribbon. The remaining contents of her bag were taken out and place face down on her lap. She flipped the first card over so I could read it.

"I know you set the whole evening up, did you give me the massage?"

I held up the green ribbon.

"Was it your intention to seduce me the whole time?"

Again I held up the green ribbon.

"Is it your habit to seduce married woman?"

This time I held up the red ribbon and shook my head no.

Maria held up a finger asking me to wait and pulled out a pen and wrote on the back of the first card. She then held it up to me.

"Would you have ever told me it was you?"

I was stuck here. Circumstance had changed with Chad's passing so I held up both ribbons and shrugged. She then wrote another question.

"Did you plan on ever doing it again?"

I don't know why but I took the green ribbon and waved it which almost appeared to bring a smile to her face. Instead she pulled a blank sheet of paper wrote one work on it and handed me the pen and paper. It read "Why?"

This didn't take too long to think about. I started writing all of the reasons why I found myself infatuated with her beauty. I wrote how I wanted to rescue her from her marriage. I wrote how I wanted her to feel beautiful. I wrote how she deserved to be pampered. As I was writing she made an 'ahem' sound to get my attention and when I looked she had another card displayed.

"Do you find me attractive?"

Again I waved the green ribbon.

"Do you have long term feelings for me?"

I made a mockery of placing the red ribbon underneath me as I held the green ribbon in front of me.

"Can we do that again without the eye mask?"

This time I didn't use a ribbon while reaching out for her. She melted into my arms as I began kissing her with an unbridled passion. The kiss allowed me to slowly walk her backwards down the hall to the master bedroom. When the back of her legs were up against the bed I began removing her shirt pulling it up and over her head. I had to let out a little laugh when I saw the bra she was wearing was bright green in color and fur along the edges. I do not know where this came from but it excited me in a way you can't imagine. Leaving it in place I started on her jeans and went to my knees as I pulled them down exposing a matching fur lined green thong. As she stepped out of her jeans I just stared at the figure in front of me. Only now when I looked up I met her pleading eyes.