A Pampered Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop. Green means go!"

Maria turned and crawled up to the middle of her bed motioning me to join her. This was not necessary because I already had my pants off and was removing my boxers as she wagged her finger at me. She reached for my cock as I maneuvered my body in between her legs.

"Look, I didn't get to see any of this last time. The massage was incredible, I never had my pussy licked in all of my life and that almost stopped my heart, but for right now I want to watch as this thing slowly slides into me."

Her thong was moved to the side and our bodies joined together at the most intimate way they could.

"Just so you know? We can never go back to being neighbors or friends. I want you in my bed every night." I said to her.

Her response was to wrap her legs tight around me and pull me down by hair for a kiss as she swung her green bra in circles above us with her other hand laughing.

The End.