Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
You tell a

great tail, er,tale , TxRad! Happy Halloween!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

It's a beautiful experience to live with two women who love each other and one's self at the same time. It's even better when the women are sisters. This is a great story m8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You needed to describe their BODIES HAIR OR NOT on their PUSSIES !!!!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Fun

3 somes are always busy, intense and fun.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Loved it.

I usually tend to skip FMF or FFM - but this one was pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this, but one question is this a sequel to another story? Was kinda lost...

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago

Very interesting ! Warped as usual ,but I liked it ! 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Endings

Your stories are good and riveting, but you don’t finish any of them. It’s like you get an idea but then abandon the story half way through because your bored of the idea or something. Sad really. Had such potential but can’t land the ending.

TxRadTxRadover 3 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

I'm not really sure what you mean about not ending it. If they would have gone much farther, the medical unit would have had to be called.

Some people are never satisfied.

Have you got any writing I can take a look at to see what you do for an ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...