A Pandemic Halloween for the Grandmothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did, her sister took me out of her mouth, turned her head and flicked the tip of her tongue against Margery's clit. My wife gasped loudly and I groaned deeply. My brain was in a fog until I felt my wife's hands pulling my head down toward her right breast. Who was I to argue?

I pinched and rolled the left nipple while I lightly chewed on the other one. My wife was moaning softly and flexing her hips back and forth. She might not have been coming but she had to be close. Then Dolores had my dick back in her mouth and the head was halfway down her throat from the way it felt.

My wife moaned as she slowly sank to her knees next to her sister. She took a deep breath and shivered as she watched her sister. "You look good with a dick in your mouth."

Dolores lifted her head and took a deep breath. "I loved to suck Robert's dick."

Margery leaned forward and sucked me into her mouth. She couldn't go as deep as her sister could but she was using more tongue than normal. I groaned as I looked down at the two women.

"You look good with a dick in your mouth," Dolores whispered and then she asked, "Have you ever came from sucking a dick?"

Margery slowly lifted her head while holding suction on my shaft. It came out of her mouth with a slurping sound. She looked at her sister and nodded. "Yes, but it has been a while."

Dolores giggled. "I came almost as soon as the head of his dick touched my throat."

"That's what gets me sooner or later," my wife confessed.

Dolores nodded as she pushed my wife's head back down toward my dick. "You work on that while I work on something else."

Margery groaned softly as she sucked my dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. I grinned as I watched Dolores lay down on the floor on her back. She worked on moving her sister's feet apart and then her head disappeared from sight under her sister's sex.

My wife gave out with a muffled yell around my dick and started to bob her head up and down wildly. Each time her head went down, she swallowed more of my dick. I was moaning and groaning as loud as she was whimpering around my manhood. My dick had never been this deep in her mouth and throat.

I had an idea what Dolores was doing but not exactly sure how or where. The next thing I knew Margery was yelling around my dick as her nose bumped into my pelvic bone hard and fast. She was coming for all she was worth and I wasn't far behind her.

*****

Dolores was laid out on the floor with her head toward me and my wife was laying beside her with her head in the opposite direction. I was sitting on the floor gasping for breath. I hadn't came that hard in a long time and never from a blowjob.

Licking her lips, Dolores chuckled. "You made a mess out of my makeup and I think you broke my witches nose."

Margery mumbled and then took a deep breath. "You took the top of my head off. I had forgotten just how long your tongue was."

I chuckled and said, "I think that last time you swallowed my whole dick, you broke your nose on my pelvic bone."

Margery laughed and said, "I hope it leavers a bruise."

"Hey, what did I do?"

"You came down my throat like a fountain," my wife whispered.

"And the problem with that is?" Dolores asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all but," Margery said and then paused to sigh. "But I was hoping for something else later."

Dolores lifted her head and looked at her sister. "You do know you can blow those things back up, don't your?"

Margery giggled and shivered. "And I know just the woman for the job."

"Not until we all rest for a little bit," I said softly.

"Chicken," Dolores said with a grin.

"He doesn't taste anything like chicken," Margery pointed out.

"Ain't that a fact," Dolores said still grinning up at me.

"I need to check the video," I said as I tried to get to my feet. I ended up crawling over to the table where my laptop was and using it to get up in the chair.

Closing that file, I started a new one. I was trying to keep the files on the small side but that wasn't really working. I also switched the view from the camera to the TV.

*****

Dolores was leaning on the caldron and frowning. "Is there any more of that dry ice?" she asked, looking at me.

"Plenty," I replied as I stood up from the chair. "It's taking far less than I thought to make the smoke."

Looking around at her sister, Dolores winked and said, "Let's spice up this show."

I walked over and dropped another pea-sized piece of dry ice in the caldron as my wife stood up. She looked at her sister and then at the TV. "Holy shit, you look awesome, broken nose and all."

Dolores laughed as she pulled the broken nose off and tossed it over onto the table next to the laptop. She turned sideways to the caldron and then leaned across to grab my dick. She bent over more as she pulled me forward by my semi soft handle.

She took several small steps to the side with her feet as she looked around at her sister. "I'm going to work on blowing this thing back up. Why don't you get behind me and give me some, uh, incentive."

"Incentive, huh," Margery said with a big grin. "I should go get my vibrator and really give you incentive."

Dolores wiggled her hips from side to side as she said, "Would you, please."

Margery laughed as she headed for our bedroom.

"This should be interesting," I said and then my hips gave a jerk as Dolores sucked my dick into her mouth. Her tongue was over, under, and round the head and shaft.

My wife said, "Get you some," as she passed by with her vibrator in her hand.

"She's definitely doing that," I said with a moaning groan.

Margery chuckled as she squatted down behind her sister. "Wait until if jam this thing in and fire it up."

Dolores made a whimper sound and then gasped around my dick as her sister worked the vibrator in to the hilt. When she hit the switch and turned the vibrations on, I could have sworn my dick was now in a blender but without any pain. Dolores was whining and moaning as she attacked my dick and her sister attacked her pussy.

When Margery leaned forward and started to apply her tongue to her sister's asshole, Dolores came unglued. She was laying across the opening to the caldron with bright green smoke curling up on both sides of her as her hips bucked and jerked against her sister's tongue and the vibrator.

I just stood there with my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open. I was fully hard and jammed down my sister-in-laws throat. I felt like I should have been coming but nothing was happening. When I moved my hips back and pulled my dick put of her mouth, Dolores took a deep wheezing breath and flexed her hips harder.

My wife was looking at me over her sister's ass and winked as I looked at her. She never missed a beat with her tongue or the vibrator.

Several minutes later, Dolores's hips gave a flutter jerk and stopped moving. My wife lifted her head and grinned at me. "She's down for the count," she said as she shut off the vibrator and pulled it gently out of her sister's sex.

"Holy shit!" Was my witty reply.

Margery chuckled and said, "Her ass is still as sensitive as ever."

"Uh, a dick down her throat, a vibrator in her sex, and a tongue in her asshole. That sounds like the trifecta to me," I said with a grin.

My wife laughed and shook her head. "Win, place, and show," she said as she slapped her sister on her ass.

"I think we need to get her up from there before she gets frostbite," I said with concern in my voice.

Margery stood up and said, "Uh, yeah, I'll give you a hand. She stuck the vibrator in her mouth and sucked on it like a pacifier as she helped me move her sister to our bedroom and onto our bed.

My wife stepped back and took the vibrator out of her mouth. She looked at it and then looked at me. "I should have saved this for you."

I licked my lips and grinned. "I have an idea that I'll get a taste sooner or later."

Margery chuckled and nodded. "Me sitting on your dick and her sitting on your face."

"Or vice versa," I said looking at my wife questioningly.

She smiled at me and nodded. "The possibilities are endless now that we've opened this box of chocolates."

"Uh, are you sure about this?" I asked and my wife nodded.

"In the back of my mind, I've figured this would happen sooner or later," my wife said softly.

"And you're good with it?" I asked quickly.

Margery was in my arms, kissing the hell out of me. I returned the kiss as my hands roamed over her naked back and butt. Her mound and lower belly were rubbing against my hard dick as she rocked from side to side.

From the bed, we heard Dolores ask, "Did I blow it back up?"

My wife broke the kiss with a chuckle as she rubbed against my hard dick even more firmly. "Oh yeah, this thing is very much alive and well."

"I'm not. I need a nap," Dolores whispered as she fumbled with the covers under her.

It took all three of us to get the covers out from under her and to cover her up. Halfway through the process, Dolores was snoring softly.

As she stepped back, Margery yawned and stretched. "What time is it? I'm feeling like a nap, myself."

I was in the process of pulling the devils mask off and replied, "Uh...."

Margery laughed and said, "The clock says ten thirty but that can't be right."

"Uh, yeah it can," I said as I hurried into the living room to shut off the camera, TV, and to shut down my laptop."

When I returned to the bedroom, my wife was standing next to the bed across from her sister with the covers pulled back. "You can get into bed," I said.

She grinned at me and winked. "I think you should be in the middle."

"Uh.... Do you think that would be a good idea," I said looking at her sister.

Margery looked at my hard dick and shivered. "I'd hate to be in the middle when the stamped starts when she wakes up."

I climbed on the bed and scooted over to the middle. "What if I sleep snuggled up behind you?"

Margery shiver4ed as she climbed into bed. "Then I wouldn't get any sleep before she wakes up."

I nodded as I rose up and leaned over for a kiss goodnight. I got a barnburner of one.

*****

Confusion reigned in my brain as I slowly drifted up out of sleep. There was a warm body cuddled up to me on each side and two hands squeezing my hard dick from time to time. Then memories from earlier kicked in and I groaned softly. Talk about your rock and a hard place moment.

Dolores mumbled something I couldn't understand on one side and my wife replied the same way on the other. I sighed and closed my eyes. When either one of them woke up, I was fucked royally. I was grinning from ear to ear as I fell back asleep.

*****

The next time I woke up, it was with a start. Someone was riding my dick slowly. I opened my eyes to see my wife grinning down at me. I groaned softly as she flexed her hips rapidly several time. He hand quickly covered my mouth.

She shook her head as she glanced at her sister. "You'll wake her up," she mouthed at me slowly.

I nodded. Her hips were back to the slow rhythmic rock and roll from before.

A couple of minutes later, Dolores said, "I see that thing is still nice and hard."

"Oh yeah and quite flavorful, too," my wife replied without changing the way she was riding me.

"You look good riding a dick," Dolores said with a big grin.

Margery looked at her sister with raised eyebrows. "No dear, I'm not getting up so you can see what you look like up here."

Dolores frowned and looked at me. "I think she's on to me."

"Quite possibly," I replied with a wink and a grin.

She looked down to where the base of my dick would appear and disappear as Margery rocked and rolled as she fucked herself. "I wouldn't get up either," she mumbled a moment later.

Looking up at my face, she smiled and said, "Stick out your tongue." When I did, she whimpered softly and whispered, "Longer than Robert's but not as wide."

Margery chuckled and said, "It works just fine and he's not afraid to use it."

Dolores looked at her sister, glanced down to our connection, and then looked at my face. "Your wife, my sister, made a mess out of something with her tongue and that vibrator."

"And?" I asked and then licked my lips.

"Just a warning," Dolores said as she sat up. She turned over and got to her knees. She moved over and kissed her sister gently on the lips. "I promise not to hurt him," she said a moment later.

Margery grabbed her head and planted a barnburner of a kiss on her lips. Dolores groaned into her sister's mouth as she returned the kiss. Margery broke the kiss and grinned at her sister. "Yours will be the second pussy he's ever ate."

Dolores looked at her sister with big eyes for a second and then looked at me. "Second, huh," she whispered as she knee walked toward the head of the bed and then turned to swing her right knee up and over my head.

I found myself looking straight up at her pussy as she maneuvered her knees to each side of my shoulders. Her sex came closer and closer to my face as she did.

"Forward a little more," I suggested and she complied.

"How much farther?" She asked and then gasped loudly as my hands came up to grab the top of her thighs as I lifted my head and jammed my tongue into her vagina. She let out a soft yell as I swirled my tongue around and round.

I heard my wife laugh and say, "Right about there."

"No, no shit!" Dolores said as she flexed her hips back and forth slowly.

"John, you look good with a pussy in your face," my wife said, looking in her sister's eyes.

Dolores's eyes slowly closed as she said, "Oh yeah, he's good with that tongue."

"Lean over this way a little so we can kiss," Margery suggested.

When Dolores leaned forward to kiss her sister, she made a loud gasping sound as I moved my attack to her clit. After that, she was moaning and groaning into her sister's mouth as I licked and sucked everywhere I could reach.

Margery's hips were rocking a little quicker and harder as she kissed her sister. A moment later, she gasped, and whispered, "Hey, no fair pinching nipples.

Dolores chuckled and then gasped herself. "Harder, pinch harder," she said breathily as she arched her back and leaned back.

"Who will come first," my wife asked as her hips moved faster.

I was back to tonguing Dolores's vagina when she leaned back even farther as she moved her hips forward. My hands found the edges of her ass cheeks and pulled outward. The next thing she knew, I had my tongue in her asshole.

Dolores let out a yell of 'No fair," and then changed over to "Yes, yes, yes."

Margery laughed. "He found your asshole, I take it."

"Yes, yes, yes," Dolores said even louder than before.

Margery's hips rose up until just the head of my dick was inside her and then she dropped her hips. Her ass cheeks made a loud smacking sound as they made contact with my thighs. She moaned long and loud as she raised her hips and did the same thing again.

"Deep, deep, deep," Dolores said loudly.

"On my end or on yours," my wife asked.

"Yes, yes, yes," Dolores whispered with a hiss in her voice.

I groaned from the way my wife's tight pussy was milking at my shaft as she moved up and down. She usually just rocked her hips back and forth on my dick as she rubbed her clit on my pelvic bone. This felt so much better from my side of things.

"I, I, I," Dolores said as she sat down more on my face.

"Me, me, me, also," my wife said as she stopped moving up and down and humped my dick and pelvic bone wildly.

I'm not exactly sure who came first but I was right in the thick of it, you might say.

*****

Somehow, Dolores ended up lying on her side next to me, and Margery ended up lying on top of me. Both women were panting loudly and breathing hard. "And a good time was had by all," I whispered.

Dolores groaned deeply and said between ragged breaths, "She took the stuffing out of it again."

I took it as a question and not a statement as I replied, "She sure did."

Dolores groaned and Margery giggled. "There's always, uh, later," my wife said between deep breaths. "I'll, uh, even blow it back up for you."

I groaned and shivered. "Maybe tomorrow evening. I have to work in the morning."

"Does anyone know what time it is?" My wife asked.

"Does anyone really care?" Dolores asked in reply.

"I think I might be late for work," I said with a big yawn.

12