A Parent from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

Maybe it was three minutes, and I came. Quietly groaning, and emptying myself into her pussy.

It seemed over in a flash, Caroline simply thanked me, smoothed herself down, opened the door, and left.

I had a moment to zip myself up, and dust my trousers down. I closed the door behind me, and headed past the kitchen door. Of all the people to be leaning against the wall, reading a text, was Debbie.

"Hello again, sir, you ok?" There was almost an implied wink.

"Hi, I'm cool," I replied. I walked on, and back inside.

Trying to hide any guilt, I got another glass of wine.

It wasn't many minutes before I saw Debbie approaching, and with dread I heard her say, "OMG you've just fucked Brad's mum!"

"For god's sake Debbie, keep it down, people will hear."

"I'm surprised they didn't hear you in the garage, like I did."

I looked downcast, but Debbie was ready for fun when she said, smiling broadly, "Would you fuck my mum? Would you fuck a pupil? An ex pupil? Would you fuck me?"

"Jesus Debbie, pleeeaaaase, talk more quietly, the whole room will hear."

"Oooooooh Mr Harris, who's been a naughty boy?" And she wandered off, chuckling.

The evening started to wind down after midnight. I rang for a taxi, and hung about the front garden for it to arrive. Debbie, and her mum were leaving too, and much to Debbie's delight, we all agreed to share the taxi. After a drive, with me totally on edge, it dropped me off at my front gate. Debbie's voice was echoing in my ears, "Ooooh now I know where you live sir. Night, night sir."

"Night, night Debbie, night, night Mrs Wilkins."

Night, night Mr Harris, sleep tight."

And I was ready for bed.

A couple of days of life on my own followed. I carried out various chores, photoshopped some pics, did some shopping.

I was out in my small front garden trying to photograph a butterfly when a jogger caught my attention. She was dressed in tight, black Lycra, I noticed the boobs oscillating, as she ran, and as she drew near there was a flash of recognition, it was Debbie.

"Hi Mr Harris, I thought it was you." Debbie stopped at the gate, and I paused to take in the view. She had the most incredible body, her leggings and top were skin tight, showing every contour and curve. I suddenly realised I was staring.

"Sorry, good morning Debbie, I was just trying to get this butterfly, do you go jogging regularly?"

Debbie replied that she did, but she knew I had been staring. She came through the gate, and into the garden.

"Do you think I could have a drink of water, sir?"

"Yes, certainly, water? Or squash?"

"Water's fine, thanks."

I disappeared into the house, and by the time I returned with the water Debbie was sitting on the front step. I handed her the glass, and I sat down on a small stool I was using for the photography.

"Thanks sir. So it was good to see everyone at the party wasn't it?"

"Yes, teachers soon lose touch with their pupils, but we have to accept that life moves on."

"But not losing touch with the mums, I guess," Debbie giggled. And again she caught me looking at her Lycra covered crotch.

"I'm ignoring that Debbie," I said looking guilty again.

Debbie took pity on me, and got up to go. I studied her ass, as she flaunted it, walking to the front gate.

"Thanks again, sir. See you again soon, I run past here most days." And she was gone.

Sure enough, two days later I was parking my car when Debbie appeared, this time, limping towards the house.?

"Are you ok Debbie?" I watched her lean on the gate, lifting her foot, and grimacing slightly.

"I've sprained my ankle along there, on a kerb," She hobbled to my front door.

"Put your arm around my neck,"

I scooped Debbie up in my arms, and carried her inside. Stepping into the lounge, I placed her onto the sofa.

"Don't move." It was an order.

I grabbed a towel, and a pack of frozen peas from the freezer, and returned to the lounge.

With the towel across my lap I placed Debbie's foot carefully on the towel, and pressed the pack of peas over her ankle. She flinched at the coldness, but then lay back enjoying the relief.

After about five minutes she started to fidget, and she started to flex her foot. It was then that I realised her ruse.

She started to move her foot against my crotch, and as soon as I had woken up to the fact that there was little wrong with her ankle, my body started to betray itself.

"You little minx, you are still a very naughty girl, you haven't changed a bit," I said with mixed thoughts, as she massaged my hardening cock with the side of her foot.

She giggled, and quickly putting the pack of peas, and the towel on the floor, leapt up and squatted beside me on the sofa.

"My little plan worked though," she said quietly, as she now started to massage me with her hand.

"And what makes you think I'm not going to throw you out now?"

"Maybe the fact that you might not want Brad to know I saw you fucking his mum!"

"Saw us? I knew you'd heard something maybe, but how did you see us?" I was surprised.

"There was a dirty old window at the side of the freezer, I could see a bit."

"Anyway you're blackmailing me."

"Yep," Debbie answered with glee. "I thought you were 'fit' when I was in year eleven, and I still think so. And besides I'm fed up with boys just wanting a quickie when they're drunk. I want you to teach me how to enjoy sex."

I let out a long, "Phew!" and by now my cock was rock hard. A little doubtfully, I said, "You win, you monster."

I stood up, and scooped her up in my arms again.

"Ooooh Mr Harris." It was a cry of expectation.

As I climbed the stairs I said impatiently, "Look young lady, this is me the teacher, and you the pupil. You want to learn, so do as you're told."

She went quiet, as I lay her on my unmade bed. Immediately she began shedding her Lycra top and leggings followed by her sports bra and semi thong. She was naked before I'd even got my shirt unbuttoned. She watched me struggle to get out of my trousers, and socks, and a smile crossed her face, as I lowered my boxers.

I sat on the bedside, and studied her face. Her eyes were expectant, waiting for the lesson to begin.

I placed one hand on her tummy, and slowly smoothed it up towards her left breast, cupping it so that my palm rested on her nipple. She watched as I lowered my head and took her other nipple between my lips, and licked. A deep sigh came from within her.

As I stroked one nipple with my fingers and nibbled the other with my lips and teeth, I knelt beside the bed. My mouth travelled to her neck, and whilst kissing the soft skin up and around her ears, my free hand slid downwards to her pussy. It was wet, very wet.

I stroked between the labia, pushing first one finger, and then two into the folds of her pussy. Dragging them upwards, and over the hood of her clit, she cried out, "Oh god," which was the first of many that morning.

Circling her clit with my finger tips, and nuzzling the soft skin of her neck, I was surprised that she started to cum. I felt her whole body tense, before her hips rose against my hand, and she let out a stifled cry.

I was still kneeling beside the bed, and was determined to go slow. My fingers sunk once again into her pussy, and this time slid deeply to massage the undulations of the part of women that some men miss.

Debbie was no exception. As I continued to kiss her I heard her mutter, "Oh yes, just keep doing that, don't stop." And of course, I didn't. Within minutes she started to cum again. This time her thighs clamped around my wrist, and I just let her orgasm subside, before I withdrew.

Already she had cum twice, and I was beginning to realise that perhaps she was an exceptional woman. There was no doubt about it when I climbed between her legs, and pushed my mouth against her soaking wet pussy. With not very many flicks of my tongue and some gentle sucking, she came for a third time. It was almost as though one orgasm was on its way, before she had come down from the previous one.

I raised my head, and saw her eyes fluttering open, and her mouth gasping slightly. Her eyes widened as I slid my cock slowly inside her, "Oh god Mr Harris, this has never happened before, please don't stop."

I smiled and put my finger to my lips, a signal to lay back and enjoy.

I raised her legs over my shoulders so that I could look down and watch her, as I thrust very slowly up and down. It allowed me to watch how my movements were affecting Debbie. Her state of arousal continued, as I watched her eyes close, and her breathing started to come in short pants.

I knew her next orgasm was coming when she started to arch her back. A low growl came from the back of her throat. The sound changed to a gasp, as she shouted," fucking hell, fuck, fuck."

I could feel the muscles in her pussy pulsating, but strangely I had become almost detached, as I carried on moving inside her. I had no hint of impending loss of control, I just wanted to see how far I could take the pleasure for Debbie.

I lowered her legs to encompass my buttocks, and my thrusting continued slowly, with my mouth starting to suckle her nipples in turn. Gently biting them was another trigger. She started to have yet another orgasm. I had never seen a woman be multi orgasmic, but Debbie certainly was one of those women.

But it couldn't carry on.

Debbie opened her eyes wide, grabbed my shoulders, and gasped, "God, you've got to stop. I can't take any more, please no more Mr Harris."

For the first time in my life I tried feigning my orgasm. I replied, "Ok Debbie," and with a few more thrusts, I pretended to grunt, I flexed, and tightened the muscles in my crotch, making my cock jerk, and I stopped moving. After a few seconds I withdrew.

We both lay there, side by side, exhausted. We had been at it for at least an hour, and we'd lost count of how many times Debbie had cum. No one said anything, until Debbie raised herself on one elbow, and leaning over, kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you, I'm not sure what to say, but I don't know what just happened."

"Don't say anything Debbie, it's just a lesson well learned."

"God knows what mum will think, she'll have the police out looking for me, and I'm supposed to be meeting Marsha for lunch."

"You'll have to use the sprained ankle excuse, give her a call, say you've sprained your ankle near my house, and that I'm giving you a lift home."

"That's cool, Mr Harris, you're devious like me." She chuckled.

She made the call, and after a quick shower, I drove her home.

Mrs Wilkins was indeed getting anxious, but when we turned up she looked eternally grateful. Debbie hobbled up to her room, while Mrs Wilkins invited me in saying, "You look shattered Debbie, are you sure you want to go out to lunch?"

"Yes, I must see Marsha, I promised," she shouted downstairs.

Marsha was one of my 'gang of four.'

"Kids," was all Mrs Wilkins said, but then she added. "Stop for a sandwich Mr Harris, I'm just about to make some for lunch."

As Debbie came limping downstairs, and shouted, "goodbye, see you later, and thanks for everything Mr Harris," I agreed to stop for lunch.

I sat on a stool at the breakfast bar, as Mrs Wilkins made some simple sandwiches.

"Did you enjoy the 'bash' at Caroline's?

"Yes," I replied, "it was good to see old faces, although I was surprised by her new husband, a bit of 'tosser' I thought. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that should I, don't tell her."

"Caroline never made good choices with men, except you perhaps?" Mrs Wilkins fixed me with her eyes, watching my reaction.

My guilt must have shown because she went on, "Oh Mr Harris, your face," and laughing again said, "Caroline told me about your evening together, pity you didn't follow it up, and save her from the dreaded Tim."

I swallowed hard and replied, "My experiences with women have a mixed history, I'm afraid. Never could read the signals," and I snorted slightly, before adding, "We both were quite vulnerable that night."

"Yes marriage can be such a rollercoaster. All your energies go into raising kids, and sometimes you forget about each other, and temptations come along."

"Well I've never married, but I know what you mean. There was someone once for me, but she was married, and after a long affair we parted. It was sad."

"Oh Mr Harris, it sounds like your heart was broken."

"I guess so. I've been careful since then, just occasional 'friendships,' but like I said, I have difficulty in reading the signals sometimes. Woman have to spell it out if they're interested."

Mrs Wilkins halted what she was doing, and came to the end of the breakfast bar. Leaning towards me on her elbows, she said quietly, "Well, I'm interested, Mr Harris."

My jaw must have dropped. Did Mrs Wilkins realise that I'd spent the morning with my cock inside her daughter, and here she was making a play for me?

She moved round the breakfast bar to where I was sitting on my stool. Parting my knees she stood between my legs and kissed me. My brain was scrambled.

I found myself responding to the kiss, and I pulled her closer. The kiss lasted a long time, and when our lips separated we were both a little breathless.

"Wow, Mrs Wilkins," was all I managed to say before we were kissing again.

I guess all of the pent up sexual energy I had retained that morning, holding back with Debbie, was now coming to the surface.

I slid my hand up inside her blouse, unclipping her bra, and allowing her breasts to fall free to be fondled. Mrs Wilkins' fingers were scrambling to unbuckle my belt, and unzip me.

I stood up, my trousers sliding to my ankles. I lifted Mrs Wilkins bodily up onto the breakfast bar. My fingers were under her skirt tugging her panties down her thighs, and off. As she flung her arms around my neck I freed my cock from my boxers, and found her pussy, wet, and waiting.

Instantly I was inside her, fucking her, the two of us going at it like rabbits, filling the kitchen with cries, groans, sighs, and just plain lust.

Wonderfully, we both came together, me gushing so much pent up semen, that later we found it on the breakfast bar, on the stool, and on the floor. Mrs Wilkins clung to me as her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

Eventually she spoke, "Oh my god you don't know how good that felt."

"I do," I said, "Fucking wonderful."

As she got down from the breakfast bar, with me pulling up my trousers, I remarked, "I hope no one saw us," and I nodded towards the bi fold doors, and the neighbours at the bottom of the garden.

"If they did, they did," she shrugged.

"Look Mr Harris, I'd prefer Debbie not to know about this, or my hubby. And I won't be telling Caroline either."

"Of course, I'm absolutely discreet, but it was so good."

I left that afternoon with a mixture of guilt and elation. The summer holidays had been a whole series of sexual adventures, however a new chapter was about to unfold.

Marsha was about to become a part of the saga.

As a close friend of Debbie and one of the 'gang of four,' she soon learned that Debbie had had sex with me. I knew her as a hard working teenager who also had a daredevil side to her. I found out later that I was about to be targeted again by yet another young lady.

Both Debbie, and Marsha spotted me in Waitrose one Tuesday morning, when they were out shopping with Debbie's mum. Mrs Wilkins looked great and when we spoke there was a twinkle in her eye. Debbie was full of innuendo, and showing off her cheekiness to Marsha.

Debbie said, "I'm glad we bumped into you, Marsha needs help. She's rubbish at photoshop, and I know you're an expert."

Marsha continued. "Hello again Mr Harris, yes, I've got to do some shots for my portfolio, I need to do a lot of editing to them, and I'm useless."

"I wouldn't call myself an expert Marsha, but if you need advice I'm willing to help. Why don't you pop round this afternoon."

"Wow, Yes, I'll bring a memory stick with some pics on, how about around two thirty?"

"Great, see you then, and hope to see you two again soon."

Both Mrs Wilkins, and Debbie said goodbye with beaming smiles, and we all went on our way.

Call me naive, but I wasn't considering anything untoward, except helping Marsha to get her portfolio right. Yes, she was one of the 'gang of four' and gave me a challenging time in year ten and eleven, but she was twenty two now and 'grown up'. But me being me, my subconscious self took in the dark skin, and the well proportioned body.

Sure enough at two thirty, Marsha arrived in her mums car. I saw her get out showing her long brown legs under her summer dress.

Greeting her at the front door she gave me a hug, wafting her perfume into my nostrils.

"Do you want a drink before we start?" I asked.

"Yes, that would be nice, we can catch up a bit."

I made some tea, and as we chatted in the kitchen I found out about her portfolio, and her ambition to become a landscape designer. We chatted for a good half an hour, and eventually, I suggested we start. My study was upstairs in the third bedroom, just a desk, computer, and some shelving with many books on. I had brought in an extra chair for the afternoon.

As we passed by my bedroom with its half open door, Marsha suddenly shrieked out loud.

"Oh my god Mr Harris, you've got a brass bed. My best fantasy in all the world, being held captive, tied naked to a brass bed. Is that what you do with your girlfriends?"

"Marsha, certainly not, that's too much information young lady, your fantasies are not my concern," I said smiling.

"I bet you've got loads of silk scarves for tying them up."

"Marsha I won't say it again, no, I'm not into S and M. Now come on."

We settled down in my study, and looked at some pics that needed work doing to get rid of objects, bring up highlights, and tone down sunlight. I kept getting the perfume from Marsha which was slightly distracting, and when I came to setting up some trial examples she excused herself for five minutes, and went to the loo.

I was engrossed, until I heard the loo flush, but Marsha didn't reappear.

"You ok, Marsha?" I shouted.

Her voice came back from my bedroom, "I've found your drawer full of ties, you never wore ties so they must be for tying up your ladies!"

"Marsha you're being a pain, look, I've set something up, there's something for you to look at here."

It went quiet, and there was no reply, until Marsha shouted, "There's something for you to look at here too."

I was exasperated, and getting up I marched along the landing ready to explode. I was unprepared for what greeted me.

Marsha was spread eagled naked across the bed. She had tied both ankles, and one wrist, to the brass head, and foot of the bed.

"I just need my last wrist tying, Mr Harris."

I stood there at a loss. On one level I was angry at Marsha who was obviously part of a conspiracy with Debbie, on another level I had the most sexually attractive, dark skinned girl, naked, wanting me to use her in bondage.

"For fucks sake Marsha, I know Debbie put you up to this, I've a mind to tie you up, and keep you here all night to teach you a lesson."

"Ooooh please Mr Harris," she giggled.

I'm afraid I snapped. I took her free hand, and tied it tightly to the bed head. I went in turn to each corner of the bed, and tightened each restraint. Her arms were at forty five degrees, her legs spread wide.

"Do you realise how vulnerable you are Marsha? You're lucky you can trust me, I might have been someone who had five or six guys ready to use you. As it is, you're temptation itself. "

As if she suddenly realised her naïveté, she said very quietly, "I'm sorry sir, you can untie me."

And so I slowly undid the ties, and Marsha hugged me, and started to sob.

"I thought it would be a giggle but it's misfired."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers