A Parent from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

I was feeling slightly at a loss. I was holding a naked girl on my bed, and tempted to make love to her. And Marsha was feeling the same.

We kissed, and there was no going back.

I undressed, and explored every inch of her body, either my fingers, or my mouth took in every nook and cranny. What was exciting was seeing the reflection in the wardrobe mirrors of our two bodies moving against each other, and the contrast of my white flesh against her dark skin.

As we wrestled back and forth, and Marsha became more and more aroused, she wanted me to fuck her doggy style. Holding onto the brass cross piece at the foot of the bed I took her from behind. We were facing the wardrobe mirror, and I watched her face contort as she started to cum. She screamed out loud, a long, "ahhhhhhhhhhhgg...fuck, fuck, fuck."

When I came, it was with a low grunt, and Marsha pushed back against me, as I jerked inside her.

We both fell back, and Marsha curled up in my arms, and started crying again.

" I'm so sorry again Mr Harris, but what you just did was wonderful."

"I'm afraid Debbie leads you astray, but I think you're a sexy young lady, and I'm glad we just did that."

Marsha retrieved her misleading memory stick, and we kissed again before she left.

My evening on that day was spent reappraising what was going on in my life.

So I had fucked two mums, and two ex pupils, including one mum and daughter on the same day, oh, and both mums were married. Was I proud of myself?

In my defence, a lot of those liaisons were not instigated by me. But I guess I could have walked away. I was almost getting to the stage where I would analyse any conversation with the opposite sex as though they were about to entrap me.

The holidays were coming to an end. I was having to think about, and plan for the new term. In the final week I had to spend some time at school. A few other members of staff were in school too, and some of the time was spent relating to each other, what we had done in the weeks off.

Mary Smith, head of music and drama, had also bumped into Debbie and Marsha. They'd met up at a pub that was well known for live music. Also there were the other two from the 'gang of four,' namely, Fitz, and Polly. They were both fresh from holidaying in France with both sets of parents, hence them not being able to go to Caroline's party.

Mary had a smirk on her face which puzzled me, but it became apparent when I questioned her that she knew via those two, and then via Debbie, about me having sex with Caroline. Oh what a web.

Mary said that she would be discreet, but probably it would get passed around social media.

The autumn term began, and the workload increased. As the nights drew in, I became more reclusive, getting my schoolwork done, and spending more time on my computer working with my photo editing.

Certainly there was very little socialising, and definitely no sex. I had a couple of emails from Caroline around late October, just asking how I was. I replied politely, asking how Brad was doing, but I was careful not to get into ping pong messaging. She did, however, mention that Mrs Wilkins husband was fifty at Christmas and there was going to be a big party, and sure enough in November I got an 'official' invitation in the post. It was December 14th at the local Holiday Inn. 'Dress informal to celebrate Steve Wilkins' fiftieth birthday.' Added at the bottom was a signature from 'Lynne,' and, it seemed I could now call her that. I'd fucked her in her kitchen, purely as Mrs Wilkins.

I did in fact bump into her in Waitrose the week after I got the invitation, and thanked her, and she said that it would be quite a big affair, a lot of guests, both young and old, were going.

I forgot about the party totally until the week before. Giving it some thought, I wondered who would be there, and whether there might be any embarrassment, given what had happened during the summer. I decided to be pretty laid back about it, and just enjoy the social occasion. I found out by accident at school, that Mary, and another teaching colleague, Judy, would be there too.

The Friday evening arrived and I got a taxi to the hotel. The Wilkins had hired the whole of large ballroom, with adjoining rooms, and there were over a hundred guests. Steve's work colleagues, friends, some family, and a lot of Debbie's friends, both from school, and university. The whole hotel was dressed for Christmas, and there were bells, and baubles everywhere.

Walking in at around eight thirty, I saw Mary already there, and grabbing a glass of wine, I went and joined her and Judy. It wasn't long before both of the Wilkins came over, and they thanked the three of us for coming. We in turn thanked them for the invitation, and said 'happy birthday' to Steve. Lynne Wilkins managed to give me a surreptitious wink before she moved on.

The wine flowed, and more guests arrived, and as I was not one for dancing, I found my way to a lounge, where I recognised some boys I'd taught, and we got into a conversation about some of the school trips we'd had together. There was lots of laughing, and joking, and one or two revelations that some of us hadn't known about before.

I'd had a couple of large glasses of wine when at about ten thirty there was much laughter and commotion as the 'gang of four' arrived. I was half expecting it, and I just knew I would be a target for much mirth. Of course both Debbie, and Marsha were in full flow, while Fitz and Polly looked on with cheeky smiles. The boys with me, encouraged the banter.

"Mr Harris we must have a selfie, the five of us, you won't mind will you?"

"Do I have a choice?" I laughed.

Debbie orchestrated the positions. Debbie and Marsha on either side, kissing my cheek, and Fitz and Polly on their knees, either side, clutching my thighs. One of the guys took the pic, and then followed individual selfies taken with each of the girls. I was selfied out!

Somehow my wine glass had disappeared during all of this, so Debbie went off to get another for me. Meanwhile the other three were bombarding me with questions about school, and reminiscing about the 'old days.'

Debbie returned with a large glass of red wine, and the conversation continued.

They had all been to a pub before arriving at the party, so all of them were on their way to being quite drunk. Both Fitz and Polly were sharing a room in the hotel, because they lived quite a distance from town. Debbie and Marsha were booked on the mini bus hired by her parents.

All of us sat around a coffee table on sofas and armchairs, laughing and joking. I was next to Fitz on a sofa with Debbie opposite me, and Polly was lounging in an armchair to my right. Marsha was squatting on the carpet next to Polly. I caught Debbie's eyes a couple of times, but was afraid to hold her gaze too long because of being drawn in. However, she did get up and refill my glass, even though I said that I'd had enough, and I wouldn't be able to walk.

The conversation got onto the subject of social media, partly because all of the girls were constantly glancing at their phones. I had remarked that I never used it, but they already knew that. I gathered that some of the selfies were online already. The 'gang of four' also had a 'What's App' group to which I was invited, but I didn't really understand how that worked.

By twelve thirty the guests were drifting away, we were the only five left in the lounge. Debbie had got some coffees from the machine at the buffet, and we sipped those before I ordered my taxi. It was then that things went a bit hazy.

I remembered talking to Fitz next to me about uni, and as I went to pick up my coffee cup I knocked it over. I remember trying to get up out of the sofa, and thinking that I'd had way too much to drink.

My next memory was waking up in bed, in a darkened room with a tv on, and realising I was naked. It was a large bed, but almost like an erotic dream, on either side of me was a naked woman. I tried to focus through a throbbing headache, and heard a voice say, "He's waking up. Mr Harris, are you ok? It's Polly, you're here with me and Fitz. You've had too much to drink, but it's ok."

I tried to sit up, but I had a massive hangover, and a hand was smoothing my chest, and telling me to relax. That was Fitz's voice.

The realisation dawned. I was in Fitz and Polly's room, in bed, naked with both of them. This was like getting the full set of the 'gang of four.'

My hangover was rapidly disappearing, and the hand on my chest was drifting downwards. Just as I was about to protest, a mouth closed over mine. As Polly kissed me, Fitz's hand had reached its target. My cock was non existent until then. The human touch made it became real again. While Polly's kisses were concentrating on my mouth, Fitz was using her mouth to stimulate an erection. She didn't have to wait long.

Polly's kiss ended, and I was able to gasp as loudly as I could, "For fucks sake, you two, this is not a good way to wake up."

"Oh yes it is, Mr Harris, it's an excellent way."

And before I could answer, or further protest, Fitz had impaled herself on my cock, and Polly had straddled my face, pushing her soaking wet pussy against my mouth.

I was pinned to the bed by these two young women. Fitz riding my cock, and Polly astride my face. My brain was telling me I was going nowhere, and my body was telling me to enjoy it.

Gasping for breath, I manoeuvred my head so that I could breathe, but also start to attend to Polly's pussy.

I could hear the tv in the background, and Polly's voice saying, "suck my clit," and "lick my pussy," and all the time Fitz's pussy grinding down on my cock, and the bed shaking under our exertions.

Then, suddenly, both girls changed places, they must have signalled that it was time, and Polly's pussy started to grip my cock, and the subtlety different taste of Fitz filled my mouth, and nostrils.

Even with my sore head it was intriguing how differently the two girls were, in their new places. Polly was slow, and enjoyed my cock sliding in and out, Fitz wanted me to just suck her clit, rather than lick her pussy.

Analysis on that level was superfluous. Fitz was starting to cum. I sucked harder, and her juices flooded over my face.

Polly continued for moments longer, before pressing down one last time, and shuddering to a climax.

As I felt her pussy complete it's contractions, both girls knelt together on either side of me, and took it in turns to suck my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long. Both girls were pushing each other to catch the lions' share of the spunk that shot into the air. Both lasciviously licking, and sucking, until it was clean.

I was shattered, and my head ached. The girls left me to fall asleep, and I awoke with them asleep naked beside me. I didn't disturb them, I got dressed, and phoned a taxi, and was home by seven o' clock.

There was a lot to take in. My reputation in some quarters had taken a hit, but my life was still my own.

There was one more bombshell to come, and it was Mary who delivered that. She phoned the day after the party, and asked if she could drop by. I had the coffee brewing when she arrived.

"I think you may need something stronger than that Mark."

"That sounds ominous, what do you mean?" I was beginning to be concerned.

"Well you know I'm on social media, and I know you don't do it at all. The fact is there's a lot of stuff about the party been posted overnight. It's all over social media. Take a look."

She stood beside me, and pressed the screen on her phone.

Quickly appearing, she showed me selfies of Debbie kissing my cheek, Marsha kissing my cheek, Polly kissing my cheek, and Fitz kissing my cheek.

"What's wrong with that Mary?"

"Take a closer look," she said.

I peered at the images again.

On each corner of each photo there was a tiny series of letters.

"You mean these letters? IFMH, so what, what do they stand for? Is it a copyright, or something?"

Mary looked at me with a serious expression.

"It stands for 'I fucked Mr Harris'."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers