A Parent's Secret

Story Info
Have you ever regretted asking for more information?
5.6k words
3.66
7.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Looking up from the architectural plans I have on my lap, I remembered something, so I asked my father, "Hey Pops, how did you and Ma meet again?"

A regal-looking old, Black man in a three-piece suit, leaning back in a rocking chair, on the porch of his three-story home, looking out on the crisp and clean six arces of land, is smoking a blunt of what he calls 'medical cannabis' he called it that even though I'd told him the drug had been legalized for the past several decades, and that I bought it for them from a legit dispensary, but he's always just waved me off with his usual ah-it-doesn't-matter face before passing the blunt to my mother.

Now my mother is a matronly figure of an Indian woman with braided black hair that hangs over her shoulder with different flowers twisted into it, given by the many grandchildren running around inside the house

He glances over at me, his eldest son, blowing out a lungfull of smoke, cracking a slight smile,

"Didn't I tell you before, when you were like four cause you were writing some kind of story?"

"You thinking in the fourth grade old man, it was some kind of family-sharing assignment I had to do. Though, you said that 'you'll tell me more when I'm older'. Well I'm older and you ain't getting any younger."

Pops clicks his teeth and gives me a mean side eye as my Ma lets out a hearty belly laugh,

"I don't know where you got that sharp tongue from, but I'm as young as ever."

I smile at his usual jokes, so I join in. "Oh word young man? Do a jumping jack right now"

The autumn wind blows through the trees as we both sit there for a good couple of minutes; me with a shit-eating grin on my face, and a scrunch-up face of a man who lost at his own game on his.

Ma blows out her hit of the blunt before placing it on the groove of the ashtray nudging her forty-year husband in the shoulder. "Don't leave the boy waiting, he's the oldest and he's the one who decided on carrying our dream in carving our own little world here. He ought to know, so we don't have to be weighted down when we're gone"

Giving his wife a glance, and she nods. Pops gives his usual big old sigh, "Shit alright, I'll tell ya but let me tell ya it was a different time back then. And your Ma and myself were the near perfect troupe of 'enemies to lovers' that your sister loves writing about."

"Yeah, yeah, get on with it, so you two met in a law firm for what? Environment laws or something?"

"Yeah, that's right, we both were relatively new hires trying to make partner with the firm we were at for our own interests. For me, I wanted to be a veterinarian but your grandfather was a mean dinosaur and essentially forced me into law, so to spite him, I went into Environmental Protection. Your grandparents on your mother's side were full-blown hippies and all that came with that title, protesting, organizing support groups, stuff like that; though, your mother looked around and saw that none of it was working fast enough for her tastes, so she became a lawyer to help fight for the Earth.

"So you can imagine two people with two extremely different views on how things should be handled, and add onto that, there was only space for one full-time partner, you would imagine they would butt heads quite a bit.

"And let me tell you, we did. We would try to cut into each other's research, one upping the other in front of each other's clients. Of course, we weren't sandbagging our cases, because we were young, not stupid and that's a good way to get cut out of a firm all together.

"Now, I don't remember when it happened, but your mother started to become a lot more... aggressive is the word I can think of."

Ma cuts in at this point, leaning her head on Pop's shoulder letting out a content sigh.

"It was after a particularly bad and difficult case where the bastards started digging up some dirt on my parents to make me give up on the case, and if I didn't, they would release the information to the public and destroy their and mine reputation. I was at my wits end. I'm in the office after hours drinking my liver to death thinking if I should just give up when your father came in, taking my drink from my hand, replacing it with a cup of coffee. Then sitting down and starting helping organize my files and research of the shitty company, like a knight in shining armor.

"Together, we hung those slimy bastards by their own blackmail, getting the biggest settlement the firm ever made, even after the company went bankrupt the government came in to drag all of the executives to prison. Heh, the one time I was actually glad the government was around. But then, I started seeing Pops in a whole new light, not a person who didn't take the job seriously but a man with the drive to put those who would poison our home in their place. When I tried to gift him a dinner out or something like that to thank him he told me 'It was a team effort' with a goofy-looking grin. I'll admit I went a touch crazy."

Pops huffs a laugh shaking his head, "Oh she didn't go a 'touch' crazy, she went to-the-moon-type of crazy! She started wearing tighter clothes to work, the kind of pencil skirts that curve on a woman's thighs when she walks; unbuttoning her blouse whenever everyone was out of sight to show off her cleavage and some pale silk bra that matched her skin to make it seem like she wasn't wearing one. Drove me up the wall when I was trying to get some work done. What broke the camel's back was that after one work day, I was talking to a coworker about something, I don't remember, when she walked past me towards the elevator, flashing a sly smile.

I thought nothing of it at first, just the woman being a tease as usual but as she stepped onto the opened elevator doors she 'accidentally' dropped, bending over by her waist she let her skirt ride up her ass. Now I'm a simple man, while I thought her attempted advances were unprofessional, a brother can steal a quick glance at a fine piece of work, but lo and behold that skirt kept running up and slipped right up that fat ass to show off her bare pussy! My eyes damn near popped out of my head, and your Ma had the audacity to look over her shoulder to blow a kiss at me before the doors closed. I had to make the excuse that I forgot some work that needed to be done, so I was stuck in the office for another four hours doing work that didn't need to be done!

"So the next day, I dragged her ass into a side room that wasn't in use and told her off, saying that I don't have the hours in the day to deal with her bullshit, that her act is going to get us both fired and other shit like that. Phew, let me tell ya, it was therapeutic to let out some of that energy, but your Ma, on the other hand, had her cold court face on and after I was finished, asked if that's how I feel. I told her yes and watched her look me up and down, nod her head then walk her ass out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"So a week goes by without a hint of teasing, so I thought it was the end of it. Plus, she had this intense look on her face as she worked through that week, staying late each night. Glad that she finally had her head on straight again, I decided to tell the boss that I'll be taking one of my highly accumulated paid days off to give myself a nice long weekend.

"I go out to the gym to get my blood pumping, then head home that night, feeling all good and shit. So I pour myself a glass of my favorite whiskey. I get about two glasses in before my vision starts to get blurry and I pass out at my counter. Next thing I remember is feeling my wrists crossed above my head and something wet and warm on my dick.I open my groggy eyes and there's your Ma naked in between my legs just taking my nine-inch dick down her throat like it's nothing. Now I'm half awake and groggy and I'm asking myself if this is a dream, though I must have spoken out loud cause she broke out of her dick-devouring stupor, sitting up, looking me in the eye, and saying it was with her drool running down her chin. My dumbass believes that shit, lays my head back down saying yeah that'll explain all this, my head still feels weird.

'Your Ma then climbs up onto my lap lifting her fat ass up for her pussy to hang just above my dick, saying that it's 'cause of the aphrodisiac. My head clears up a bit after that, thinking that I would never take an aphrodisiac but all those thoughts clear out of my head as your Ma just slams down on my dick, taking me, entirely all at once. She writhes on it for a bit with her pussy clenching on my shaft, but just keeps on going, bouncing on my dick like I'm some kind of trampoline, pulling all the way up to keep my head in her before pushing back down.

"Now let me tell ya, I'm not just some two pump-chump, but your Ma's tight pussy had a vice grip that just wouldn't let go, plus her moans, whimpers, saying that my dick felt so damn good, were just bouncing around my head were making me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

"All of a sudden, I feel like my toes start to buzz and that feeling travels up my legs. I start seeing white spots in my eyes, and my back arches when my dick just explodes with the strongest orgasm I had had up 'til then. I think I remember feeling at least eight ropes of cum busting from my nuts with your Ma just screaming her lungs out on top of me, pinching her nipples and telling me to fill her up more. Now I couldn't tell ya whenever I came out of that high and passed out, but I do remember feeling my arms dropping from where they were hanging above my head and feeling something cold and wet wrapping around my flaccid dick.

The next morning, I woke up naked and sore, thinking it was coming from working out too hard at the gym so I took a shower and went about my busy day to enjoy my long weekend.

"For the next month or so, whenever your Ma was walking around the firm, our coworkers were commenting that she has been just glowing recently. The other gossipers were whispering to each other about how your Ma found some hunk to jump on or something to just constantly keep her in that post-coital glow.

"Now, I was a bit jealous of whichever man she finally met but I wasn't some hypocrite, so I was glad that she's finally found someone so we can stay within that professional relationship that works so well.

"And let me tell ya, that professionalism definitely worked, 'cause at the end of that month, the boss gathered everyone up to announce the new partner that will be joining the team. I catch the eye of your Ma as we near telepathically wish each other luck; though, when I was looking away I saw her put her hand against her stomach, so thinking she was getting sick, I moved over to her to be support since no matter what we would still be a part of the same team and I was never a sore loser. She just leaned into me as we waited for our boss to get through his long-ass speech. By the end of it he was saying something along the lines of 'while we may be losing one member of our firm we will always welcome new faces if they can prove that they're dedicated' and called both myself and your Ma up and told everyone to welcome their two new partners!

"So apparently when the big wigs were trying to figure out which one of us they wanted to promote, one of them decided that we'll work better as a team and went into early retirement right there so that they'll have the extra spot available.

"Another two months passed and I came into work earlier than usual, still feeling that high of getting promoted, to get a head start on the work that piled up over the weekend when I overheard your Ma talking with our boss asking about maternity leave.

"I settle down at my desk for a bit and start working, when your Ma walks out the door, looking like a descending angel. Like she was very attractive before, but for some reason the baby bump she had growing on her was getting my blood burning especially down to my dick. As she left his office and she passed me, I congratulated her on the pregnancy, making small talk on how she'll make a wonderful mother like you do. When she bit her lip looking up at me with those big beautiful brown eyes twinkling with some idea that I had no clue about thanking me for the compliments before walking away gently swaying her hips with one hand on her growing belly and the other on her hip.

For those next couple of months as her belly grew I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. Helping her carry boxes, escorting her out to her car at the end of the work day, wrapping my arm around her waist when we were walking somewhere, even honoring her weird hunger cravings. People started jokingly calling me her work husband.

"Hell, one time, when she was around seven months pregnant, we were working late together when she got up to get a cup of coffee from the office kitchen behind her. The box we were using on the counter must have been empty so she had to stand on her toes to reach up for the unopened box in an opened cabinet. I looked up to see that her skirt rode up her ass again, and just like before when she flashed me on the elevator, she had nothing but those black nylon stockings on.

"Something must have cracked inside my head cause the next thing I knew, I was behind her with my belt unbuckled, my pants under my ass with my dick out, pulling up her skirt to her waist with one hand and ripping those stockings apart with the other.

"Your Ma panicked letting out a yelp, standing straight up before I wrapped my hand around her mouth keeping her quiet, while I was sawing my dick down her slit as I pinched and rubbed her clit with my other hand. Whispering in her ear that I warned her once about this teasing shit and she's going to get exactly what she wanted now. Then I jammed my dick straight up her tight snatch, hearing her scream muffled and just started pounding away at her.

"At some point, her muffled screams turned into moans and she started to thrust back into me as hard as I was, then I felt her grabbing my hand that was covering her mouth gently pulling it down and once it was off her mouth she bent at her waist holding onto the edge of the sink, with her growing breasts swinging with both of our thrusts, your Ma moaning and begging to fuck her harder, so I obliged.

"I had turned her around and lifted her onto the counter on her back, her legs on my shoulders, I'm still fucking her to the moon as she came over and over on my dick, and somehow I don't remember who did it but her blouse opened up so I pulled down her bra to start to bite and suck on her nipples. And damn, the moment I tasted the milk that sprayed in my mouth I knew I was hooked, especially since your Ma threw her arms around my head pressing me further into her breasts. I probably filled you Ma with six different loads that night all around the office.

"By the time we woke up, still half-dressed and covered in each other fuck juices, cuddling with my arms around her her belly, it was about five in the morning, so we were scrambling to clean ourselves up and straighten out the mess we made before any early birds came in to see us. Before we were done, she grabbed me by the arm saying that as long as we kept this between us and that she could have that dick anytime, anywhere she wouldn't go to the boss or the police that I had raped her. I added that she wouldn't tell her baby daddy either, and she just froze for a second darting her eyes away from me and agreed.

"In the moment I was glad, happy even! I would keep my job and would't be arrested for rape. But that feeling ran its course by the end of the day as your Ma's pregnant ass pulled me from my work six times that same day, for me to give her at most three loads. She even scared the shit out of me when she climbed under my desk to suck my soul from my dick during a four-hour meeting with a client and taking the three loads of cum I was releasing down her throat by the end of it. I ended up fucking her face for another hour and a half after seeing her on her knees with a tear-stricken face smiling up at me, showing me her empty mouth.

"The next two months we're like that! I heard from older folks that women gained a high sex drive when pregnant, and I thought that was no sweat for me 'cause I ain't some old man who wasn't attracted to his wife but your Ma was insatiable. I was thinking to myself at the time, 'god damn does her man just not fuck her at all?' It was a arms race each and every time we fucked, trying to get the other to cum faster. Thankfully I rose to the challenge 'cause your grandmother didn't raise no bitch and learned your Ma's body 'til I could fuck her stupid and leaving her barely able do her pregnant waddle out the room every time we finished. Though, I had her carry one of the gag balls 'cause she just wouldn't stop babbling when she came, we were almost caught one time because of her.

"Soon, she was off on maternity leave after having the baby, and my life went from the sex-filled days to the normal boring work days. After the first month I was almost sad that it was over, but she and her man had a baby to raise and I wasn't trying to get between that mess, so I decided to enjoy the many many memories I had of your Ma being completely addicted to my dick.

"At some point in the second month, I was walking past the gossipers in the office and they were gushing over the baby pictures that your Ma sent one of them. I take a passing glance at the picture, lo and behold I see you! Looking like a splitting image of me when I was a baby.

"That's when the vertigo hit, as I continued walking nearly causing me to stumble, racking my head on how she could have had my baby, if she was already pregnant. That's when it hit me, she was talking to the boss like she knew she was already pregnant, a month after that dream I had written off on the account of my subconscious being a kinky bastard. All I needed was proof, so I told my boss I had some papers about a case I needed to give to your Ma, so I needed him to give me her address so I can drop them off. Him being a good man, knowing that your Ma and I make miracles happen together, does so and then I waited 'til my shift was finished, with my heart pounding against my ribs.

"That night, I pulled up to a nice new condo apartment complex with a sign out front saying that the majority of the apartments are new, furnished and ready for purchasing and rang your Ma's bell. After a few minutes I was considering ringing again but she just rang me through -- didn't even ask who I was, or if I was delivering something. I get up to her door, giving it a couple knocks, there's no answer for a good three minutes and I'm about to knock again when the door opens up to your Ma with the sheen of sweat on her face and a mean-looking scowl wearing a thin white silk gown that's slipping off her shoulders-- her breasts the only thing holding it on her body. Though her face lights up when she sees me, giving me a dazzling smile which stirred up my dick even more than seeing her body outlined through that gown by the moonlight coming through the uncurtained balcony door behind her.

"She let me enter her place, asking why I was here so late waving, me to sit on the couch. As she walked into the kitchen grabbing two glasses of wine, I ended up telling her I was here to drop something off, setting down a box filled with papers onto her coffee table, as I took a look around the spacious living room looking further down the hallway, seeing a couple doors. One was slightly open with a nightstand light on with the other closed, which I assumed was her room.

"When your Ma sat down next to me, like real close, bringing her legs up under her and we made a bit of small talk, I was asking how was motherhood treating her, if she was getting the sleep she wanted with the baby around, and she was asking me how the firm was doing, if I'm handling her clients properly, would I like a different glass of wine since I haven't touch mine yet, and if I'm still going on about not having a family so soon.

12