A Parent's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She asked that last part while uncrossing her legs and getting up to refill her own glass of wine in the kitchen. So I decided to stop beating around the bush, stood up with her and answered her question with a question. "Is your baby in the house?". Your Ma turns around all tilting her head to the side confused, saying that her parents took him for the weekend, so she could have a break and wondered why I asked.

"That's when I grabbed her by the throat, leaned my head in real close to her ear, whispering to her real low that I wouldn't want to wake our baby boy with his Mama's screams while I put his little siblings in her. I heard her take a deep gulp as she started to tremble, saying that she didn't know what I was talking about and she was long pregnant when we started to fuck around in the office, but I wasn't trying to hear that. So I gripped her by the hair pulling her toward the couch as she cried out in pain and apologizing, and I threw her body over the back of her couch undressing myself 'til I was naked.

"Now I knew your Ma was into what I was doing 'cause not once, did she try to run for her front door, or reach for her phone on the coffee table behind her to call for help. Nah she just slowly inched back till her back was to the coffee table, watching me strip while crying her eyes out saying that she's 'sorry and don't do this', with the straps of her gown entirely off her shoulders showing me her deliciously dark brown nipples and even darker areolas.

"When I finished stripping, your Ma took one last look at my stiff, bouncing dick and she started to slowly crawl away towards her bedroom when I closed the distance grabbing the bottom of her gown and ripped it into pieces. She let out a moan of fear with a hint of pleasure, as I forced her head down into the hardwood floor while pull up her ass so I could line up her pussy to my dick but your Ma, always the fighter, was trying to stop me, swaying her hips while she cried some more, but in the end, I lined up perfectly and penetrated her pussy, sheathing my entire length into her soaked tight hole.

The scream she let out was like a release that she must have been holding in her core. I was sure glad she didn't have any neighbors 'cause that definitely would have had someone calling the cops as if they wouldn't have already called before with all the crashing around. But me back then didn't think about all that, I was laser focused and putting another baby in your Ma cause I was just laying into that ass, our clapping was nearly as loud as her crying. Then at some point, I guess either your Ma's pussy was too slick or I pulled out too much but my dick slipped, and your Ma took that opportunity to slip from my grip as I was about to slide back in. She stood up to run for her bedroom with her pussy juice still spilling down her thighs and I followed her.

"I grabbed her by the back of her scalp and landed a couple huge slaps on her ass, until my arm got tired. By the time I was done, her ass was as red and bruised as her dark brown skin would allow, as she twitched and leaned her ass, towards me waiting for the next hit. So I spun her around to face me, forcing her to stand on her toes as I pulled her hair up to get her to look me in my eyes and I told her, "That baby is mine as much as it is yours, nothing is going to stop me from being in his life and I was never one for having different baby mama's to my name."

"Let me tell you son, even with your Ma's face stricken with fresh tears, the look in your Ma's eyes had such a smug aura that it was saying 'then I already won'. Because of that, I decided she needed a bit more home training to wipe that smug look off her face. So I let go of her hair, then picked her up by the waist before her heels touched the floor. I tossed her on the bed, spinning her body around so her head was hanging off the bed just a couple inches from my throbbing dick.

"Before she could even get out a full sentence begging me not to, my dick was already down her throat enough for me to see the bulge in her neck. I kept it there for a good five seconds, grunting at the feeling of her throat contracting around me as she tried to cough before I pulled it out. I gave her three seconds to breathe and grunt out at halfheartly for me to stop violating her, as her hands were busy at her crotch rubbing her clit and running her fingers up and down her soaked lips. Then I was back in her throat, pulling out half my length out before diving back in. The noises your Ma made while I throat-fucked her is something I'll never forget. It was a couple of minutes into it before I noticed her gyrating her hips as her fingers played in her pussy, so I did what any man would do when he was punishing his woman. I reached over grabbing her wrists to pin to her sides as I continued; it seemed like she was close, as she let out a frustrated grunting sound while thrusting her hips up.

"At some point, I felt my dick begin to twitch and my balls tighten so I pulled out of your Ma's throat entirely, looking down at her drool-covered face and dazed eyes while she gulped down air to what I assumed was her burning lungs. As I calmed down I heard her distant and dazed voice asking in a quiet, scratchy tone, 'why'd I stop?' Not answering her, I walked around her bed to look down at her soaked pussy that's absolutely spilling her juices on her sheets, enough to leave a puddle underneath her. I take a hand to lightly trace up her pussy lips which cause her to twitch a bit, letting out a light moan. I nodded my head at the state your Ma was in and I started aiming my dick at her pussy, I slowly pushed my way into it as your Ma gasps at my slow entry; sitting up, she throws her hands on my shoulders as she looks down at our slow joining.

"I stop halfway, holding her hips down to prevent her from bucking. Your Ma gives me an impatient whimper, looking into my eyes begging me to take her. I remember being a cocky little shit as I raised an eyebrow waiting for something in particular. Now your Ma is a smart woman and figured out what I wanted exactly. She lifted herself up and wrapped her arms around my neck and curved her legs around my waist, bringing her lips close enough to mine to just graze them as she whispered; "Come on and breed me daddy, put another baby in mommy."

"That was the moment I fell in love with your Ma. Let me tell ya, I don't think I ever moved my hips as fast as I did that night; hearing your Ma call me Daddy and absolutely screaming bloody murder as she came on my dick again and again. When I think back on it, I'm pretty sure she blacked out at some point cause she went limp for a minute, but at the time, I was just focused on filling her pussy up as many times as I could while I attempted to suck her breasts dry.

"I actually don't remember if we fell asleep at the same time, or if we just kept going when the other went on unconscious but the next thing I know I'm being woken up by my phone ringing, the screen shows me that it's two PM on a Monday with around fifteen missed calls. And I'm bruised, sore, dehydrated, covered in several different dried bodily fluids and starving, with your Ma sprawled across my lap dead asleep with my flaccid limp in her mouth. So instead of being the responsible and successful lawyer I was, I instead pulled up a writing AI and had it write an email for my boss saying that I was sick and will be using up the rest of my vacation days to take off 'til I was feeling better.

"Carefully removing both your Ma's mouth from my dick and her body off my lap, I walked over to her kitchen and raided her fridge to pour myself some dearly needed water. After I had finished my seventh glass, I turned around to see your Ma sitting on the arm of the couch with her legs open and spreading her pussy open with her hands, watching my cum just run out of her, with a smile on her face. So I dicked her until she went stupid again cause I think I remember telling her at some point last night that she was going to keep my cum in her by all means.

"So that's the real story of how I met your Ma, and subsequently how your little sister came into the world. Now why are you looking so pale? I told you it was another time."

Still reeling and trying to keep my throbbing dick from growing any more I latch the only thing I could, "Pops! I was born in 2026! You and Ma meet in 2025!"

He waved me and my response away, shaking his head while he glanced at Ma. With her head on his shoulder, her hand on his thigh, and a smile on her face clearly reminiscing about the old times, Ma turns to me. "Ahhh well you wouldn't understand. Plus you're the one who asked!"

12