A Party Favor For Friends

Story Info
A submissive is used by men during the halftime show.
5k words
4.69
22.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

It's a Special Invitation

Elizabeth's dominant Paul leaves a black envelope with a red bow on her pillow when he leaves for work. By the time the sun rises, Elizabeth turns over and feels his cold side of the bed. But her manicured fingers find the edges of the envelope in the twilight as she looks for him.

Elizabeth smiles.

As part of their journey on discovering their wild sides of their Dominant and Submissive relationship, Paul has given her the most fun tasks this way. She sits up in bed and turns the light on to read it.

Thoughts of previous tasks run through her head as quickly as the adrenaline does while she carefully opens the envelope.

The gloryhole at the club and how he made her suck as many cocks as possible until he was ready to cum over her.

Swapping her with another Dominant's submissive and feeling another man play with her.

And she especially enjoyed it when he invited two of his bull friends over for the evening to help stretch her out while he commanded them how to use her.

Out of all of the tasks he's given her in these black envelopes, none have ever made her blush as she read them. But after reading the black calligraphy on the Indian cotton paper detailing her upcoming task, her cheeks are as red and hot as her ass was from their spanking session the evening before. Her naked soft toes curl in the sheets as she giggles over what she reads.

It's a fantasy that she's talked with Paul about over pillow-talk coffee and winter walks of snow to dinner. Their communication about scenes run into the evenings over Italian tablecloths as they talk about their desires, their fantasies, and their darkest wants. Paul makes them happen, surprising her sometimes and others, letting her know in advance and building the anticipation.

But this task is happening tonight.

Sunday night.

On a night that could be considered an American holiday.

She brings back up the white letter and giggles more as she reads it, feeling herself become wet. The instructions are very clear, but cryptic at the same time.

*'Since the halftime show for the game is fairly boring to me and my buddies, I'd like you to come and be our entertainment for halftime. I owe them a party favor for a lost bet on the Patriots. Check your submissive bag for your outfit for the evening. And make sure you're on time. See you tonight.*'

Elizabeth gets out of bed just in her red thong and walks to her closet. There among her throngs of shoes is the little black satin bag that he leaves her goodies in. She draws the string open and looks inside.

It's a skimpy cheerleader outfit and a large football jersey.

---

Elizabeth is on Time

Her outfit for the evening leaves little to the imagination. When she walks up to the two story house nestled in the wooden suburban neighborhood, she feels the cold wind whipping up the white jersey into the short navy blue skirt. The matching fishnet thigh highs do little to warm the goosebumps of nervousness that grow with every high heeled step she makes toward the door. Elizabeth adjusts the exposed top through the jersey to keep her large tits from pouring out of the skimpy halter top.

And as instructed by Paul, she wears no panties. It makes her wetness all too apparent to herself as she raps her knuckles across the door.

Paul answers and his smile makes her warm from the inside. He looks her up and down.

"Look at you. On time and everything," he says, reaching out a hand to her hip and kissing her hello.

She's led inside by the hand into a modern country style home. The warmth is accompanied by the smell of amber beer and new carpet. Her heels click on the white tile as he takes her through the entryway down the small hall towards the living room.

Elizabeth only hears male voices talking and laughing through the blaring of the TV.

And all the voices stop the moment she steps into the room.

Whatever chills of nervousness she had are now immediately set ablaze by the thought of what kind of entertainment she might have to offer. Looking around the room, some of the faces are familiar. Friends of Pauls from previous play parties and clubs. Others are unfamiliar, but have that football shape of young men just recently out of college. She blushes and feels the warmth of the room as they all cover her with their eyes.

She notices there are no other women here.

"Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce my wonderful girlfriend and submissive Elizabeth," says Paul.

The familiar faces smile and wave. Some of the unfamiliar faces look at each other with wide eyes. Elizabeth feels the surprise in the room permeate among the crowd as the energy level rises above the sound of the halftime show starting.

"As many of you are aware," Paul continues as he starts to walk around Elizabeth, "The Patriots are *not* in the Super Bowl this year since they lost in the playoffs. And, I made a bet against my good friend Jake," he says pointing at his friend, the host of the party, "that I would give a special party favor for the big game today. So, here's your party favor."

Paul steps back and puts his hands out to present Elizabeth. She feels all eyes on her, most unsure about what this means. However, some of their BDSM friends set their drinks down and smile at each other. Some of them begin to whisper to the other guests who feel clueless.

Elizabeth turns to Paul, feeling butterflies more than usual before a scene, and gives him an inquisitive look.

But Paul smiles right back.

"Honey. Why don't you show our guests the little outfit you're required to wear," Paul says.

Some of the men start to get what's about to take place and the jostling and small elbowing of each other begins. She takes the jersey off over her head.

All of the men hoot, whistle, and holler as the gawk at her in her cheerleader outfit. Elizabeth feels her cheeks turn red hot as Paul takes her by the arm and turns her around. He makes her bend a bit, allowing all of the men in the room to see how high her skirt goes.

And how there is nothing underneath.

"Now, Jake," says Paul addressing the smiling host sitting in one of the lazy boys, "I'd like to propose a new wager."

As he talks, he brings over his leather Dom bag and brings out her collar. The chain with the black leather end follows.

"Everyone here can have their fun with her during the halftime show, as well as during the game. However, whoever is rooting for the winning team gets to do *whatever* you want to hear after it's done, why the losing team watches. What do you say?"

Paul puts the leather collar onto Elizabeth, and she feels her submissive mode turn on. He opens the clasp for the steel chain and it snaps closed.

At that sound, Jake raises the beer in his hand in a toasting format.

"Let's go Jets!" he yells.

The rest of the party shouts in agreement.

And then, the announcer on the TV comes on.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, for your entertainment..."

---

"The Super Bowl Halftime Show!"

They leave the TV with the music going.

And many of the men in green and blue football jerseys come forward.

They extend their hands toward her.

And the butterflies in Elizabeth's stomach take flight into her body and mind, levitating the adrenaline and dopamine right into all parts of her body. A dozen hands immediately start to grope her.

A hand squeezes her tight ass, fingers threatening to touch her already wet pussy.

Another reaches right up her top and squeezes her tits.

One makes it over her mouth and forces a finger in, making her suck on it.

The rest are up and down her legs and over her entire body.

The sensation of several men touching her in any way that they want immediately sends Elizabeth into a blissful shock as she starts to moan and slightly resist their touches.

"Nuh uh," says one of them, grabbing her by the neck, "you're our entertainment. Be a good girl and enjoy it. You should be so lucky to be our slut," one says.

The rest of the men agree.

She tries to stammer back but she's immediately surrounded by more of the men. Their hands go everywhere, their bodies pressing into her as she's groped and pushed between them all. She squeals and yelps, making them laugh as they continue to fondle her and touch her everywhere.

Just as their hands start to lift up her skirt and take off her top, she sees Paul take a seat next to Jake on the couch and clank a beer together. She meets eyes with Paul.

She mouths the words to him.

*Thank you Sir.*

And Paul tips his drink back and raises it above his head, toasting her as she's about to be thrust into the opening act of their halftime show.

---

They Lift Her Off The Ground

All of the men, taking an arm or a leg or an ass and easily hoist her across the kitchen tile to the island counter in the kitchen. Several of the men clear it as fast as they bring her over.

As Elizabeth lays down on the hard counter top, she looks up to see the faces of the men, all smiling and talking amongst themselves as they discuss what they'd like to do to her. Most are making her spread herself, running their hands up her fishnet stockings. Others are fondling and feeling her breasts. The hands continue to run as they speak.

"Hey Mitch," one of them says to the other across the counter, "I want to take our little party favor and see what she can take. Grab some things to stuff in her mouth. Let's see how deep she can take it in her throat."

The rest of the men like this idea.

"This about your size, I think?" says Mitch. He brings a hot dog and wiggles it. The men laugh and jeer at the other about his cock size.

"Open wide," one says.

Elizabeth feels two hands on the side of her head, forcing her mouth open.

They stick the hotdog in and simulate her being fucked with the hot dog. Her mouth closes around it, showing the men how she sucks. She looks at them as they all rabble in approval. The hotdog goes a little deeper, and it causes her to gag a bit.

"Hey! That's a good girl. She can sure as hell take you Mikey," says a voice.

"Here, this is about my size," says a voice.

She sees a banana above her, and the men start joking and disagreeing about the man's size.

Her mouth goes open and she feels the banana go into her mouth and down her throat. She moans, giving them the halftime show that she's there for. It starts to make her wet.

The men open her legs and look at her feminine dripping as she sucks on the banana, hands still running all over and exploring her body.

The banana goes deeper and deeper into her mouth until Elizabeth arches her back as she gags on it.

The men approve.

"Here, give me that. I want to test how wet she is before we get to fuck her at the end of the game," one says.

"Assuming the Jets come back with 16 points. Fat chance," says the other.

Elizabeth gets lost in the conversation as the banana is taken out of her mouth and passed to one of the men. She feels several hands holding her legs open, unable to close them. And then, she feels it enter her opening and start to slowly but easily slip inside of her.

As she moans, wanting to get up on her elbows to see, the men push her back down onto the counter.

Elizabeth doesn't notice the sound of the refrigerator door opening and closing. Then the sound of plastic being crumpled.

"Here, try this," says one of the men.

Elizabeth starts to feel the banana go deeper and deeper inside of her and the pleasure sensation starts to rise. With the combination of hands groping her, keeping her down, and the men using her, she tries to hide the building orgasm already threatening to burst out of her.

But then another set of hands takes her by the jaw and forces her mouth open.

A loud moan escapes, giving away the orgasm she hides.

The men approve with their rabble of sounds.

She feels something cold touch her tongue and force its way into her mouth. The taste of cherry and sugary fruit hits her senses. It fills her entire mouth with its girth. As it's pulled out, she looks to see a giant freezer pop with multiple colors. The kind you see during the summer time at pool parties.

It goes into her mouth again and she tastes the heat of the summer. Her entire body grows hot as her mouth begins to become cold as they face fuck her with the popsicle, while the banana continues to be slide further and further inside of her.

"Tomas, get that over there," a man says, pointing over Elizabeth's body.

The popsicle comes out and is then smothered all over her face as she moans. She feels the cool sticky sugar start to mess up her makeup.

"Oh she really likes that," says one of the men.

Elizabeth's head is spinning with pleasure, unable to keep track of the whirlwind of hands and ways the men use her.

"This is about my size," one of the men says.

They all go wild, shouting and pushing each other playfully.

Elizabeth is able to get a look at what is being passed among them that makes its way to her pussy.

---

It's a Large Zucchini

Elizabeth can barely contain her excitement as she starts to giggle, trying to watch them. She tries to wiggle away, getting the response that she wants. They hold her tighter, force her legs open. And then slowly work the tip of it against her pussy, letting her feminine juices lube it as they work it inside of her.

Elizabeth can barely contain herself as her breathing starts to rise. But she fails, again, to have heard the refrigerator door opening and closing. It's followed by the shaking of a can.

"Open wide!" one of them says.

The zucchini makes its way into her and stretches her while she feels the cold popsicle tracing her tits and body, running the skirt around her waist as they trace it around her. The vice grip of hands holds her head still as she hears the sound of a can of whipped cream squirting right into her mouth, filling her all the way to the brim.

"Slush it around and spit it out. Show us what your face is going to look like with a bunch of cum on it," says one.

It doesn't take much for Elizabeth to use her tongue and break down the fluffy cream in her mouth, and she lets it come out like an oral creampie. She gasps for air and inhales as soon as it slides down her chin and cheeks. It makes the men go wild. She squirms and tries to wiggle around as the cold popsicle continues to make her jump, only encouraging the men with the zucchini to fuck her deeper and more with it.

They start to put whipped cream over her tits and stomach and legs. The men take turns licking it off of her body, mixing it with the trails of blue and red melted sugar. All of the men smack their lips and take napkins to wipe their hands while she becomes dirtier and dirtier as the moments go by.

---

The Halftime Show is Over

The men barely hear the sound of the whistle from the game since they're so enthralled with Elizabeth as their entertainment. It takes both Jake and Paul to get them to turn their heads.

Elizabeth feels completely dirty and used. But more hands come underneath her and lift her off the counter and bring her to the TV area.

She's placed right in front of Jake and Paul like a guilty slut, dripping from whipped cream, melted popsicles, and feeling herself drip down her legs from her pussy.

Both Jake and Paul smile at each other, then look her up and down again.

"Honey, why don't you entertain the guests while the game is on. Keep everyone hard and make sure you suck on *all* of the men at least once before the game is over. We all want a sample, don't we boys?" Paul says.

The men are all sitting down and cheering, opening new beers and unzipping their fly's.

---

And Then She Starts Her Rounds

The first guy takes her by the hair and wastes no time in having her take her slobbery mouth and shoves it down onto his cock. He face fucks her for a little while and Elizabeth feels her drool start to makes it way all over him.

"That's a good girl. I want to cum in your mouth quickly so I can feel relaxed for the rest of the game. Use your hands, will ya?" he says.

She feels the hard tile on her fishnetted knees increase as she uses her hands to stroke him while she sucks on him. He looks at the TV, his eyes closing in pleasure as she starts to get it just right.

Her cold mouth from the whipped cream and popsicle becomes hot very quickly as he cums in her, taking her head and pushing her down. With her throat and gag reflexes relaxed from the earlier face fucking of the banana and the popsicle, she easily swallows him, allowing the cum to build in her throat and mix to make it nasty.

She pulls back and takes a sexy inhale, seeing the man satisfied.

She crawls over to the next one.

"Take your time honey. I really want to feel you and see how much of a slut you can be. I'll watch and evaluate how good you're doing when the commercials come on, but just get to it so I can watch the game."

Elizabeth feels herself get wet and she resists touching herself as she uses her hands to massage the man's balls and his shaft. He looks at her in the eyes during commercials as some of the other men look on. They comment on her skills.

"Wow, she's a really hot slut. She's damn good at that. You're a lucky man Paul," says one of the men sitting next to the one she's sucking.

"Thanks Dave. We've been training her a lot lately. This is a big milestone for her. When you try her next, have her deep throat so you can cum in her throat. It's her latest new skill," says Paul.

The way they degrade and talk about her makes Elizabeth go wild with pleasure. The simple thought of being used by these men and pleasing them like she's their own personal slave makes her only want it more.

The man she sucks on finally finishes in her throat during a commercial, moaning out as he does. She takes him all the way in her throat, letting the cum splurge out on his shaft as she exhales out to make a mess. It makes the man jerk with pleasure as he cums more.

"You're right Paul, she really does know how to deep throat well. Very well done training," he says. But as Elizabeth goes to crawl to the next man, he grabs her by the chin.

"Remember to clean up your mess," he says.

He takes her by the hair and makes her lick up his cum all over his pants, then down to the tile floor to lick up her slobber and cum.

Elizabeth is so wet she barely registered that the fourth quarter is already fast approaching.

---

The Jets Are Down By Twenty One Points

And she has four cocks to go by the time the two minute mark approaches.

Elizabeth, now dripping with cum from most of the satisfied party, looks at the last four men standing in the kitchen drinking beer. She crawls over on her hands and knees and they look at her as she approaches.

"Saving the best for last, I see," one of the men says with a deep voice.

"Might as well face fuck her. We're not gaining twenty one points before this game is over. Lets use her face as much as possible and get off since we'll be watching afterward," another of the men says as he sets down his beer and unzips his fly.

"I agree. Get over here whore," they say.

As Elizabeth comes to her knees, she gasps as they take their cocks out.

All of them are as huge as the zucchini from earlier.

She starts to giggle with glee as they reach for her head and bring her into position, surrounding her for a blow bang.

Elizabeth opens her mouth enthusiastically and looks up into their eyes while she strokes two other cocks with her hands. They all look down at her, admiring her work as she gobbles on them back and forth, unable to get enough.

Their hands reach down and grope her as she works, feeling her throat starting to become sore, wanting her pussy to be used just as much, and to become just as sore.

"Want to take turns face fucking her? Last one to cum has to kiss her," they say.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers
12