A Party Favor For Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all agree.

And one takes her by the top of her hair and begins to face fuck her mouth like a pussy. Elizabeth gobbles on it, allowing her moan to escape and please them so that they cum quickly. Her mind is focused on accomplishing her dominants' task before the end of the game. She uses both hands to help along.

One cums.

One minute and thirty seconds left in the game.

She makes another cum in her mouth.

A timeout extends things into commercials.

And she goes back and forth between the last two, changing back and forth to give them both a chance.

Thirty seconds as the player takes a knee.

And the last one cums all over her face, making it drip and mix with all of the cum from the rest of the party.

The men in the blow bang circle all cheer and pad the loser in the circle who lasted the longest.

"Hey, means I last longer than the rest of you in bed," he says, defending himself. It makes the men laugh.

But Elizabeth looks at the timer, she has twenty seconds to go. She grabs onto his cock with both hands and spits on him, then strokes him with both hands as fast as she can, looking up at him with an open dirty mouth.

"Cum in my mouth, please! You can spit on me instead of kissing me. Please come in my mouth!" She begs.

Her pleading works.

He spits on her face, making her jump and moan.

It does the trick immediately as the last man cums all over her face as the fireworks on the TV sound at the end of the game.

Elizabeth feels more satisfied and more ready to be fucked than she ever has been in her entire life.

---

The Colts Have the Win

All the blue jerseys in the party, including Paul, pick her up and take her to the pool room adjacent to the TV room. They plop her down at the edge of the table, spreading her legs. Everyone with a blue jersey begins to line up as Paul brings his bag into the room.

Very quickly, Elizabeth feels red rope go around her ankles and adhere her to the pool table. Another set takes her hands and binds them together above her head.

She looks up as Paul hands Jake a ball gag to put on her. As he does, she hears the sound of the top of a black marker being taken off, along with the soft poking feeling of Paul writing on her.

Later, she would learn and see the writing on her legs and ass.

*Cum Dump*

*Slut*

*Party Favor*

Along with several arrows pointing to her holes.

---

They All Take Turns

Elizabeth feels cock after cock of each man going inside of her. Some prefer her pussy, while others stretch her ass out, using her own spit and gagging to lube their cocks and press inside of her.

Each time Elizabeth gets close to cumming while being fucked, she moans out through the rigorous thumping of each man to ask Paul for permission.

"Please! Oh please sir can I cum again! I've been such a good cum dump. Please!"

And each time, Paul turns to the group.

"What do you think fellas, should we let her cum this time or not?"

Sometimes the men agree and think she's being a good slut.

Other times, as the men rotate to fuck her on the table, they say they want to see her squirm.

One time, one of the largest of his friends turns to Paul.

"Can you make her hold it? I want her pussy nice and tight as I cum in her," he asks.

Paul comes off from leaning on the wall so that Elizabeth can see him.

"Be nice to our guest and do what he asks honey," Pauls says to Elizabeth.

"Yes Sir! I'll do what you ask! I will!"

And Elizabeth feels the largest cock of them all stretch her to her very limit. She moans and screams so loud that she doesn't notice how hard she's clenching. The man with the giant cock inside of her goes wide-eyed as he starts to climax quickly. He turns to Paul as he continues to fuck her.

"Goddamn Paul, you have the best slut ever. I could fuck her for days," he says.

The creampie he gives her practically ruins the pool table, leaving Elizabeth shaking with an unfinished orgasm and in want of more cock.

Paul walks up to her and puts a gentle hand on her messy chin.

"So, nice to have all of the winners take you to themselves one by one eh?" he asks her.

Elizabeth nods enthusiastically.

"Dow about letting the losers fight over the rest of your holes at the same time? Up for being extra nice to our guests?"

"Yes Sir. I want to be a good slut for you and your guests. I want to be used," Elizabeth says between breaths.

Paul turns to the white jersey losers that watched the train for the last hour.

"Okay gents, go ahead and get a hole where you can. Sloppy seconds are served!"

The losers in the white jerseys cheer as they come over and undo her restraints.

---

They Carry Her to the Guest Bedroom

And every white jersey grabs at her used body as she's flung onto the bed. The rest of the blue jerseys follow in to watch the dog pile as she feels a cock enter every hole in her body.

One gets on the bed and she lays on his chest, positioning herself just right so he can go into her ass.

Another one slides into her pussy.

Another takes her head and shoves his cock into her mouth.

And they all rigorously fuck her, quickly, with haste, being wound up and ready after watching her be a cum dump caboose for every blue jersey earlier. As she's used, she feels another orgasm coming but can barely ask to cum. Paul sees this.

"Go ahead and cum as much as you want Elizabeth honey. You deserve it after being so good to all of the guests today."

Elizabeth proceeds to cum over every single cock that enters and exchanges in her, rolling orgasms over and over as they use her roughly and take turns using her holes.

By the end, Elizabeth is so filled with cum and so sweaty and dirty, she practically collapses onto the bed as the last man cums on her ass after pulling out.

Elizabeth smiles and giggles, in a state of orgasmic coma, as all of the men slap her on the ass and clap for her performance.

Then they go and shake Paul's hand, one by one, as they leave the room.

They all thank him for the party favor.

And they look forward to the game next year.

*As do I,* Elizabeth thinks.

---

Elizabeth Feels High For Days

The amount of orgasms she had satisfies her to the point that she sleeps soundly the evening they come home.

She's happy at work, smiling at her computer, letting the naughty thoughts run through her mind just like the men ran a train on her pussy.

Elizabeth practically skips home from work up to their door, greeted by Paul and the smell of prime rib and potatoes that he makes her for dinner on Friday.

And then, as per their Friday ritual, they make love all night, just the two of them, in the raw. No other gimmicks or commands. No rope. No toys. Just their loving lips on each other and the whispers of sweet nothings into each other's ears.

Then next morning, she reaches over to the pillow once more as the sun rises to find Paul gone for a workout. Her fingers search the bed for him in her sleepy haze.

And they find the edges of another black letter with a red bow.

Elizabeth smiles to herself in the darkness of the morning and feels the butterflies of her party favor fly into her mind.

12