A Party to Remember

Story Info
Pascal hooks up with a stranger, or not so strange?
4.8k words
4.46
22.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cousin Fay was busy and my sister and Ronda still on vacation, I decided to go clubbing this weekend.

I invited my buddy Frank (27) and his new girlfriend Stella over to warm up at my place before clubbing tonight.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by a rather petite stunning 26-year-old blonde beauty wearing a short dark red dress and a small white jacket which just rested on her shoulders.

You instantly could guess her cup size by that deep and wide cleavage of her dress which almost screamed 'Hey my boobs are down here!' at you.

So, to give you an idea, I would guess her on some bigger C, almost D Cups boobs.

Her dress tries really hard in keeping them in place, harder than I tried not to stare at them.

"Heeey Pascal, nice to finally meet you!" she cheered.

"You must be Stella, nice to meet you too! Come on in guys." I greeted them.

I prepared some drinks and turned on some house music while the two sat down on the couch.

We started to chat, you know the small talk you use to get to know each other. I learn that she is a team leader in accounting of some corporate office nearby and she and Frank met at lunch.

We get along pretty quick, probably because she is the kind of woman you instantly feel close to, like you already know each other for years even though you just met.

While we chatted and loosened up for the later following clubbing, we also loosened up the topics.

"So, I heard you are single for quite a while now." she started, "Are you planning to take someone home tonight?"

"Well, maybe, depends if someone is interested enough in me." I laughed.

"Oh come on, I mean just look at you. I don't think you have much problems picking up girls." she complimented me.

"Ha thank you." I blushed, "But the bigger obstacle is that I'm not good in starting a conversation with random women, especially if they're hot."

"I see, mmh. Frank honey, I have an idea. What if I help Pas get lucky tonight?" she offered.

"I like this idea, we have a similar taste in women so this should not be too hard." he answered.

Frank often told me how he wanted to find a girl who is more open, more communicational, in terms of social life as well as sexually, which at first only means that he wanted someone who is not too shy to talk about sex.

Well, I think he found what he was looking for.

"Okay, why not." I was curious.

We went out to get into the taxi we ordered earlier.

Because we are living in a rural area, we do not have much choices when going out to party.

Tonight, we have two options, a 90s party at Milk&H0neys club or a happy hour party in the Pandoras club nearby.

As the 90s party would probably be overrun with people, we decided to directly head to Pandoras.

The club has a dance floor with a small bar on the ground floor and a bigger bar with seating in the basement.

But also, there were not too many girls which I would be interested in.

After dancing for a while, I wanted to cool down in the basement bar, Frank came with me. Stella was too excited and decided to start her mission to find me a girl. I wished her good lock because of the smaller amount of people there was also a lack of interesting girls around.

"Oh hey, Fay just asked where we went to party. Apparently, she was able to leave work earlier tonight and she wants to join us." Frank told me "I'll text her we're at Pandoras."

"Yeah sure, she's fun to dance with." I answered.

She sure is, Fay knows how to party. Every time she joined us we had an unforgettable night out.

Just as I was about to finish my drink Stella rushed to our table.

She smiled at Frank, bent over and put her lips directly in front of my right ear.

"How about you two follow me to the men's bathroom?" she seductively whispered.

My eyes sprung open as I threw Frank a look of confusion, but he just smiled and got up to follow his girlfriend.

Still confused about what she has planned for us I went to join them and caught myself staring at Stella's round butt all the way to the bathroom.

It was mesmerizing the way it slightly jiggles with every step she made.

I felt my increasing excitement making its way down into my pants.

The mens bathroom was empty except for one locked stall. Upon arrival Stella ordered Frank to go into the stall next to the locked one. He did as he was told and Stella turned around to face me.

"So big guy, I have a surprise waiting for you. But under one condition: No talking!" she advised me.

She went to the locked stall and knocked in a pattern:

KnockKnock Knock KnockKnockKnock

The door got unlocked but she did not open it immediately and waited a few seconds until there was one Knock as an answer.

Then Stella went into the stall and grabbed my arm to follow her. As she has not fully opened the door, I had to squeeze myself inside and just so happened to brush my semi-erected bulge against her ass.

"Someone's already excited, very good." she purred.

I still have not seen what or who awaited me in the stall as Stella quickly turned me around so I would face the door.

She placed her hands on my chest and let one wander down to my right pocket in which I usually store a condom which she picked.

"I like men who are prepared." she whispered as her other hand opened my belt.

Stella pulled down my pants and released my now hard cock from my boxers.

"Oh hello there." she smiled "Let me help you with this."

She opened the condom, placed it on the tip and slowly rolled it on with her hands.

My dick twitched from excitement and the way her warm hands stroked it felt too good.

"Shhh be patient, you're almost there." she soothed.

"As soon as I have left this stall you turn around and show her what you can do." she ordered while opening the door.

"When you're finished, just leave and meet us at the bar. You're welcome." she closed the door and I heard her join Frank in the next stall.

I locked the door, now stroking my own dick and turned around.

The view I now had was definitely worth all the teasing.

There was a completely naked girl, her clothes all stashed on the ground next to the toilet, bent over supporting against the toilet and already caressing her visibly wet pussy.

Just waiting for me to enter her.

My confusion slowly faded away as I stepped closer to the dark blonde with a rather cute small heart shaped patch on her right ass cheek.

"Aaaaah Oh god YEEEEESSSSS!" a sudden scream from the neighboring stall appeared, "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" accompanied by slapping sounds.

It clearly was Stella's voice and Frank pounding her.

The girl in front of me took her hand off her pussy and gestured me to come closer.

As my dick touched her ass cheek, she grabbed it and guided me to her entrance.

I positioned myself so I could get a good hold of her ass while slowly sliding inside her.

She let out a loud gasp as my balls touched her clit.

Her pussy felt so welcoming but at the same time took a tight grip on my dick.

I slowly picked up speed, motivated by Stella's screams from the next stall.

That slut wanted me to hear her.

The moans of my girl started getting louder, faster. She struggled to find a rhythm to breathe as I pounded away on her.

Gripping her ass and pushing it back into my pelvis with each thrust I gave her.

I bent over her, letting one hand loose of her butt and wander it over the sides to her boobs.

They felt nice, not too big, maybe some B cups but her erected nipple invited me to play with it.

I was in pure extasy, surely the alcohol helped to enjoy this encounter even more, but I was happy that I did not drink to much this evening, I wanted to remember this.

Stella's screams got louder as Franks pounding began to slow down.

"OH YES BABY, COME INSIDE ME!" she screamed as Frank grunted.

Frank left the bathroom but Stella seemed to stay. I knew because she suddenly looked over the stall divider.

"Mmh you're doing her good. Maybe I have to get a taste of this some time." she purred.

Why was she so hot and why does Frank let her do this to me?

Shortly after I could hear her also leave the bathroom.

After what felt like an eternity due to the bliss, I was in the girls moaning got faster and her legs started to shake uncontrollably. She even had trouble staying on her feet.

So, to help her I grabbed her Waist and supported her with my arms. But not only did her legs start to shake, her pussy also clenched even harder on my cock.

Almost making it impossible for my dick to even leave her hole to get a good stroke.

That was the final drop, I pressed her hard against me and pushed as deep as I could slightly lifting her from her feet.

It felt like the condom would explode from all the cum I would shoot into it.

She let out a long and loud scream and collapsed onto the toilet as my dick slipped out of her, luckily the condom was okay and nothing dripped out.

As she knelt there, panting and trying to catch a breath I quickly pulled of the condom and got dressed.

Shortly after I left the stall, I heard her lock the door.

A part of me wanted to know who she was but the other part in me found it hotter for her to stay a mysterious stranger.

So, I decided to join Stella and Frank at the bar.

"Damn Frank your girlfriend is a freak!" I laughed at them.

"Yeah, I know, am I not a lucky guy?" he grinned.

To thank them for their setup I threw them a few rounds of drinks.

Soon after Frank and Stella decided to head home, apparently, she was too horny to stay in a public place. Which by now was no surprise to me.

"Okay honey, then I will introduce you some other time to Fay." Frank said.

"You have fun, maybe you'll find another girl to take home to!" Stella once again whispered in my ear while kissing my check to say goodbye.

Fay entered the bar some 5 minutes after they left dressed in a glittering cocktail dress with a quite low cut out that presented her B-Cups in the best way possible.

She just looked gorgeous with her dark blonde hair which she tied in a braid.

"Hey Pas, where's Frank and his new girlfriend?" she greeted me.

"Oh you just missed them, they have some business to take care of." I winked at her.

"Ah okay. Sooo, you want to dance with me?" she excitedly asked.

"Of course, who could say no to you?" I teased her.

Some of the guys on the dance floor tried to get close and dance with her but she always made it clear that she is not up to something today, although she enjoyed getting their attention.

I also got some jealous looks as apparently some assumed she would be my girlfriend.

"Why is it that no girl would come near me at the dance floor?" I jokingly asked her.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend tonight!" she laughed while brushing her butt against my side.

So, I guess I won't be taking any girl home tonight, but that's not bad as I already had the bathroom experience.

'If only Fay knew, then she probably would not seduce me so jokingly.' I caught myself thinking.

As Fay and I started to feel exhausted we decided to take the next taxi and make our way back home.

"Ugh Pas, quick question, would it be okay if I stay at your place tonight?" Fay hesitantly asked.

"Oh sure no problem, you could sleep in the guest room." I assured her.

She lives some 20 more kilometers away from me and did not want to take this journey alone in the middle of the night so I was glad to help her out, also it was not the first time she stayed at my place after a party.

"Thank you, you're the sweetest guy to party with." she hummed.

We entered the house and she asked if I maybe have something comfortable for her to change into.

Everybody was aware of the left over drawer I have.

"I'll take this shirt and sweat pants if you don't mind." she suggested while opening her braid.

"Sure feel free to take them, I will prepare your bed." I answered.

After finishing the bed, I noticed something sticking out from underneath the bed.

As I picked it up, I thought it would be a bra she forgot the last time she was here.

My half-drunk brain thought it would be nice if I gave it to her, so I went to the bathroom.

I saw that the door was not closed properly and thought that would mean she would be finished by now.

As I just was about to enter the bathroom, I abruptly realized that she is probably not finished yet.

I was assured by the view of her hair bent over completely naked.

Drunk and sleepy brains are usually slow, but mine kept staring at something that I noticed on her right ass cheek.

A small heart shaped patch, terrifyingly similar to the one of the anonymous club girl.

I quickly turned around and left before she could notice me.

Suddenly the pieces fit together, the dark blonde her, the B-Cups, that patch.

The anonymous girl was Fay.

The girl I fucked in the club's bathroom was my cousin.

Holy shit!

And there was no way Stella knew that we were related because she has not met her yet.

I did not know what to do.

I wanted to hide, I mean I already slept with my sister but that was not the same.

At least we knew about it and both wanted to do it.

'But no one knows about it. I am the only one who knows that I fucked my cousin in a club.' I tried to comfort myself.

Still nervous and with Fays bra still in my hands I ran over to my bedroom and jumped into bed.

I did not know how to confront her about this, or if I should even do it.

I heard Fay shut off the lights in the bathroom and stepping into the direction of my bedroom.

The only solution my brain came up with was to pretend to already sleep.

"Hey Pas thanks for let.. oh." she stopped.

"Thanks." she whispered and went downstairs to the guest room.

I was not able to sleep, my mind was not able to calm down.

The one time you would fuck an anonymous girl in the clubs bathroom it would be your cousin.

That's impossible.

Maybe it was impossible, after all Fay arrived pretty late to the party.

Maybe there is another girl out there who manages to look just like her.

I have to make sure it was not her, and I knew exactly how.

I got out of bed and headed downstairs to the guest room.

The door was closed and the lights out.

I got up to the door and started knocking:

KnockKnock Knock KnockKnockKnock

I listened.

Nothing.

Again, I knocked:

KnockKnock Knock KnockKnockKnock

Again, I listened closely.

I thought I heard a small gasp, but other than that nothing happened.

I was relieved. If it was her, she surely would have reacted.

So, I went back upstairs, closed the door and got into bed.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I was awoken by some noise.

KnockKnock Knock KnockKnockKnock

I woke up in shock, this suddenly felt like a horror movie.

KnockKnock Knock KnockKnockKnock

Again, it knocked on the door. I must be Fay. She is the only other person around the house.

I gathered all my courage and knocked once on the bed's headboard.

The door opened and Fay stepped in and leaned on the door.

"It... it was you?" she whispered, "The guy in the bathroom stall... you fucked me there?"

I froze, so I was right.

"I..." I tried to collect the words "Yeah... I mean... I guess."

It felt so unreal.

"That over girl at the entrance..." she obviously meant Stella "She said that she was looking for someone to have some fun with."

"I followed her into the stall and she started to kiss me." she explained.

"What? Stella just kissed you?" I asked in shock.

"Stella? That was Stella? Franks new girlfriend? Oh gooood." she struggled with herself.

"Yeah... she wanted to help me to find a fling for tonight." I admitted.

"Oh of course. I've never done something like this, but it sounded so fun when she suggested it and I thought why not. Why not have some fun once in a while." Fay stammered "Then she undressed me and told me to bend over. She got down on her knees and started to lick my... you know... It felt so good but then she suddenly stopped. She got up and told me to wait here like this, she will be back and let me know through a knocking pattern."

"And then..." she could not bring herself to say it.

"I had one of the best fucks ever." I interrupted her, not quite sure if it would be rude or not but I wanted to comfort her.

Silence.

"What?" she curiously asked.

Apparently, I caught her by surprise.

"You know." I started "It was kind of hot to not know who you were. The darkness, alcohol, the music, the anonymity, that other slut going crazy next to us."

Fay giggled.

"And in the middle of all that you and your perfect body giving yourself to the unknown." I added.

"Wow." she sat down next to me.

"I mean... In retrospect it sure was pretty hot." Fay seemed to calm down "And you did a great job." she blushed, you could even see this through the moonlit darkness in my bedroom.

"That's a compliment I can only return." I answered.

"Thanks. But still it is somewhat strange." she admitted.

Fay laid down next to me, looking at the ceiling.

"Can I stay by your side tonight?" she asked while slipping under the blanket, "I have been freezing in the other room".

"Sure, be my guest." I assured her.

I turned off the lights and laid on my back, Fay faced away from me.

Suddenly she turned around, placed her right hand on my chest and put her mouth close to my ear.

"You know." she whispered "If I knew it was you in there." she stopped.

Her hand wandered down to my crotch.

"You would not have needed a wrapper." She purred.

Fay let her head disappear below the blanket and I felt her pulling down my boxers before I could say anything.

As I could feel her hair brush against my inner thighs my breathing got heavier.

Holding my half-mast in one hand she kissed my balls while caressing them with her other hand.

Her tongue licked from the bottom of my dick to the tip, which made it twitch and hit her lips to which she replied with a soft moan.

To keep it under control she instantly wrapped her mouth around it.

Inch after inch of my dick were slowly consumed by the warm wetness of her mouth.

When I felt her nose nudging my crotch I was already at full-mast which meant she just deepthroated me completely.

Although I remembered her once mentioning that she has a bad gag-reflex.

Depends what's in her mouth I guess.

I wanted to give something back to her, so I let my hand wander below the blanket to explore her body.

I quickly realized that she was only wearing an oversized t-shirt and nothing else.

Starting on her hip I travelled up to her back, running my fingers through her hair before slipping back down over her round ass to see where her pussy was hiding.

The closer I got to her pussy the warmer her skin got, until I finally poked against one of the wettest pussies I ever touched.

My fingers were appreciated by a small gasp from under the blanket.

I slipped two of my fingers inside her hole and rubbed my thumb against her hardening clit.

But Fay wanted more.

She repositioned herself so that her pussy now was right above my mouth and I understood what I had to do.

Grabbing her ass-cheeks from both sides I pushed her down onto my mouth and started to lick her.

Meanwhile her sucking got faster and faster, it almost seemed like she wanted to inhale my dick completely.

The sound of her slurping combined with her absolutely tasty pussy on my mouth made it hard for me not to immediately shoot my load into her throat.

Her now shaking thighs and small muscle cramps in her ass assured me that I did a decent job licking her.

With a huge plopping sound my cousin released my throbbing cock from her mouth just to let her moans out while panting and grasping for air.

"Oh, OH YES, YEEESSS! MMMMMH" Fay moaned.

12