A Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her from my face and spun her around on her back.

"I want so see your face this time." I gasped.

She looked at me, her mouth still open, breathing heavily. I leaned down and pressed my lips on hers to give her a passionate kiss while positioning my dick at her entrance.

I straightened my back and pulled her shirt over hear breasts. Her hard nipples were surrounded by goosebumps, probably from all the sensation, which were now lightened by the moon.

She looked down on herself, staring at my cock slowly pressing against her pussy, throbbing from her foreplay.

I pressed harder and finally it dove deep down into her dripping hole.

My cousin reacted by throwing her head back into the bed and clasping the blanket with both hands, lifting her upper body.

Her pussy wrenched tight around my dick, gripping it to never let go again.

I started pumping, again slowly picking up speed as I bend down to bite her nipples.

Her moaning transitioned to screaming.

"Hah hah hah hah" she puffed, now looking me straight in the eyes.

"FFFFFFFFUUCK.. FUCK ME PAS!" she screamed, again throwing her head back.

I did.

I fucked my cousin.

Covered in sweat, glistening in the moonlight.

Only this time with full knowledge of what we were doing.

Although I felt my orgasm build up, I tried my best not to stop or lose my rhythm.

She must have noticed me getting close because she bent her body again, pressing her hip into my crotch, her pussy sucking on my dick inside her.

"OH YES YEEEEES" Fay screamed, biting her lip.

With my last stroke I buried my dick deep inside her and pumped shot after shot of cum inside my breathless cousin.

We stayed like this for a few seconds, not able to speak or even move.

"H-H-Holy S-S-Shit Pas." Fay stuttered "T-T-That was h-hot."

"Y-Yeah" was all I could answer.

"I-I'm going to take a shower." She said as she stumbled to the bathroom.

I laid down like a starfish, exhausted from the long but sensational night.

'Now I not only had sex with my sister, but also with my cousin. I'm going to run out of family to fuck' I thought to myself while chuckling a little.

But that is pretty much all family that is left, both our parents as well as Fays parents died within the last few years, so I literally fucked all family members.

I mean, who's to blame if you grow up with such a hot sister and a cousin who isn't less hot.

"Hey Fay, you remember that one time at the public pool? The bikini contest?" I asked her as she came back.

Entering the room she wore nothing but a towel on her had in which she wrapped up her hair.

"Oh I sure do. My classmate and me asked you who looks the best in her swimsuit." She laughed.

"And you voted me. Although Amelia had a crush on you." She grinned.

Amelia is beautiful and sweet, but she had no chance compared to my cousin in a bikini.

I was barely 18 back then and basically horny 24/7, not only do I have hot family members, but they have hot friends as well.

My teens were hard.

Hehe.

"Yes, she obviously didn't like that, but I made it up to her in the whirlpool later." I said with a proud grin.

"Yeah, she told me that you were desperately trying to hide your boner. And she desperately wanted your attention, right?" Fay laughed.

"Something like that, we don't need to go into detail." I blushed.

"Haha too late, she sat on your lap, you fingered her to oblivion while you came into your swim shorts," she continued "all while I sat right beside you guys. Nobody noticed anything, you sneaky ones." She teased with a fair amount of irony.

"Y-You noticed?" I was shocked.

"Oh come on, nobody could be so oblivious." She said still laughing.

"That was more embarrassing than exciting." I chuckled.

"That's literally what she also told me, maybe that's why you did not hook up." She caught herself.

"This and other interests." I added.

"Ivy?" she asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I was surprised.

"Well, I had a call with Cathy last week. You know, after your little photography session." Fay sat opposite to me.

"W-What?! What did she tell you?!" I sprung up.

"Calm down," she smiled "I always said that you two should finally shag each other." She said with tempting voice.

"OH MY GOD" I cried out.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, then something like 'Uh gross', followed by me remembering that I too had some thoughts in that direction." My cousin admitted.

"Remember the time we took a taxi from the club but were too many people to fit in?" she asked.

"That time you sat on my lap on the ride home?" I countered.

"You know. I almost came from the vibrations and your hard-on pressing against my pussy." Now she blushed.

"Huh, me too, I had to finish it at home." I admittedly said.

"Right? Wouldn't it have been nicer if we would have just helped each other?" she approved.

"Sure, but, incest." I stuttered.

"Oh, fuck incest." She shouted, "Like literally. You were the best fuck I ever had. Family is made to enjoy each other in any way possible." She argued.

"I mean you're right. You, Cat, I never experienced sex like this." I had to admit.

"See, I'm glad we finally cleared this up." Fay's eyes were glistening.

She stroked my cheek and gave me a soft kiss.

"Sooo, Ivy huh?" She continued "That's a hard one. She just broke up with Tobi and said she's done with men for a while."

I sighed.

"Hmm but maybe we could use this in your favor." She thought aloud.

"I'll invite her and you for a night of Mario Kart. To distract her from the breakup. Like we always do." Fay suggested.

"Okay, yes, sounds fun. Why not?" I accepted.

"Nice. Be sure to come to my place at 4 tomorrow." She added.

"At 4? Isn't that a bit early?" I inquired.

"Early for a party, maybe. But I think we can fill the time with other activities." She winked at me.

"Okay got it, no more questions." I assured her.

"Good boy." She teased me.

We cuddled into bed and fell asleep not long after.

As usual, although she was my cousin, the one-night stand was gone before I woke up.

But she texted me that I should not worry, she enjoyed the night and we'll see us again in the afternoon.

12